Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lairs and Demons Remastered

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Clayvman

Clayvman

Lairs and Demons Remastered Empty
PostSubject: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 7:20 pm

Running on from the store clutching a game disk, running up the stairs and into his single apartment*

"It's about time this came out, can't believe this was remastered, this is great"

Travis a young shut in had just went out to buy a remaster of one of his favorite old school games Lairs and Demons, first conceived as a very old 8 bit game for the MES now remade in 3D for the computer

Travis-unpacked the game and put the disk into the computer and started up the install
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 7:27 pm

The download began and the install into the computer. But watching all this form an invisible view was a woman dressed in purple, "Looks like we have a new contender." she giggled, "Once he hits that 'New Game' icon....he'll be in for a fun time." she sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 7:50 pm

Travis-grabbed some drinks and snacks and loaded up the game* Ok...create your character...what class do I want to play as? *he looked at all the stats* Hmm warrior, no hmm...not big on the Magic right now, ...I always did like Rouge...lets do that, and...new game *he clicked his mouse*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 8:07 pm

Making the avatar look like him, the option to begin was now showing up.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 8:12 pm

Travis-lets do normal mode, since things are different, I can always restart when I want the challenge and I fully grasp the gameplay *he clicked begin game*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 8:22 pm

Suddenly the screen began to glow REALLY bright.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 8:22 pm

Travis-ahhhh wh...what the? *He shielded his eyes* WHAT THE FUCK!?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 9:10 pm

Suddenly an invisible force pulled him on through the light and it vanished and so did here form the room.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 9:13 pm

Travis-heard birds chirping, his head spinning his eyes hurt and he sat up* what happened *He opened his eyes and started to freak out, he woke up in a forest* wha...wha no no what the hell is this? *he looked at himself and noticed that he was wearing Rogue gear*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 9:54 pm

All around was just forest and woodland. The only other life was the birds and some deer not far away from where he woke.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 9:56 pm

Travis-stood up and looked on his person for anything, he found a couple of daggers and when he pulled them out a stat screen appeared in front of him* what the? I...I don't have a Virtual Reality set up for my PC what' the hell is this...I'm in the game?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 10:16 pm

Then on his wrist was a silver bracelet with a red stone on it.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 10:19 pm

Travis-the projection was coming out of it* is this what I use for everything...seems like a magic space that I can store items and stuff? well at least that's convenient *He tried tugging on it* seems I can't take it off either
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 10:40 pm

Then a map icon came up and showed the map and the land was called, "Luarn" and he was in a place called, "Wild-Way Woodland."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 10:42 pm

Travis-...well...at least I know where I am...I remember this place, it's the early game and there should be a town near by...if it's faithful to the original. *his dread became a little bit excitement*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 11:01 pm

The map showed the slight difference in the terrains on the imagery, showing maybe a small town was not too far away.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 11:02 pm

Travis-added and altered a few things as expected* new features and new NPC's and story for Party members *He smirked*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 11:32 pm

Heading on towards the spot on the map, there was no point in staying were he was.

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 11:34 pm

Travis-ok I have a way point marker and a path that I can follow...until I really know what I'm in for I should avoid combat for a little bit *He stayed on the path* I'll come back here for training and the quick items later
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 12:06 am

The a sound of howling came from behind him.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 12:07 am

Travis-.... I should pick up my pace but....random battle? *he looked back*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 12:26 am

Then a couple of wolves came out, growling at him.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 12:28 am

Travis-...*He gulped a bit and then starts started to pop up above their heads* Level 1....level 1...umm...I start as level 3 so this should be...ok *he pulled out his daggers* So...lets hope I know how to do this
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 12:45 am

One wolf came running at him, with teeth bared and lunging at him.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 12:47 am

Travis-slashed at the wolf with a double combo hitting a critical attack and dealing double damage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lairs and Demons Remastered   Lairs and Demons Remastered I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lairs and Demons Remastered
Page 1 of 35Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Saluna's Web-
Jump to: