HomeRegisterLog in

The Alternates, Alien Abductions

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Clayvman

Clayvman

The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 1:24 am

"perhaps not...but you'll be taking this little job, like or not *he lunged at her and and grabbed her arm*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 1:48 am

She tapped her boots together and kicked at his arms and something sharp cut his arm.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 1:51 am

Had it been anyone else, that blade would have punctured through his suit into his skin, but his suit wasn't normal, the knife broke as soon as it hit* "such a primitive maneuver...but I can't have you squirming" then something started to come out of his back, large tentacles started to wrap around her legs and arms holding her still*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 2:01 am

Her eyes widened, "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!?"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 2:03 am

"Yes hehehe I'm not from this planet....and well...we're going to take a little trip you and I, " with his free hands he grabbed some chloroform and pushed it into her face* "you'll make a nice breeder"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 2:22 am

"MMMMGGGHH!!" she struggled still to get him off but it was no use, she was nodding off and eventually outcold.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 2:25 am

"time to take you back to the Facility, it'll be a bit before the others come back, so we have some free time to ourselves" *He propped her over his shoulder and headed back to a secret lab underground where various machines and stasis pods were, he stripped her equipment off and locked it away and took her to an empty room*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 2:37 am

A stasis pod was awaiting her as she was carried in, The Wasp was caught and no captured.

---

Meanwhile and a rather nice apartment, Abi came home form her long day at work. Her boyfriend had a day off today and she peeked into her bedroom and found him sleeping. She smiled as she she got undressing.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 2:38 am

John was asleep and content, he had worked long hours the night before and slept most of the day, unaware that his love had come home to him
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 2:52 am

She got down to her underwear and she got heading on into the adjoined bathroom. "I'll surprise him in a moment." she giggled and got the shower prepped.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 2:53 am

Unknown to them both, two figures had followed her and picked the lock of the front door, closing and locking it behind them they started moving toward the master bedroom*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 6:44 am

The smaller figure motioned the taller figure to go to the bathroom. While the went into the bed room and found the sleeping and vulnerable male.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 7:44 pm

The tall figure heard the water running and smirked walking in, the curtain blocked the view so it was easy to mistake for her male walking in on her, as the figure started to remove his garments
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 10:29 pm

Abi was too distracted to notice she was ablaut to get jumped.

The other figure approached the bed and careful pulled back the covers.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 10:31 pm

The figure waited till she was washing her face and her eyes were closed before climbing into the shower with her*

John-mmmm *He rolled on his back, he was shirtless but had boxers on, his eyes were still closed still mostly asleep*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 10:36 pm

She then got washing her as the figured wanted.

The figure then crawled over the bed and straddled him in his sleep, too keep him place.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 10:38 pm

She then felt hands on her back massaging her gently*

John-mmm he was groggy and his vision blurred a bit but he slowly opened his eyes* Abi?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 2:33 am

She gasped, "Mmm sorry did I wake you?" she giggled.

---

Suddenly a finger touched his lips and hushed him and she blind folded him.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 10:21 am

He smirked and she heard lotion being poured and then rubbed over her body*

John-mmmm hehehe I guess you're feeling frisky...I guess I can go with this for a bit
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 10:32 am

She blinked for a second but giggled, "Ohh i see, getting naughty...."

----
She got him blindfolded and she turned around on him and reached a pant into his boxers, then got stroking him.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 10:34 am

The lotion felt tingly but good, as it moved to her front and was rubbed into her breasts*

John-ahhhhh mmmmm Abi mmmmmm so naughty
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 6:38 pm

"Ahhhh oooo fuck..." she gasped feeling her tits were being massaged.

---

She gave a giggle to him and kept going, pulling his boxes down.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 10:35 pm

She felt her body heat up, the lotion felt like it was affecting her sex drive as the hands got rougher*

John-ooooo my naughty lover *he smirked* getting ready to work your magic
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 10:38 pm

"Whoa, you've got me getting horny baby!" she gasped at the roughness.

--

She got stroking him again then licked the head of his dick.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 10:43 pm

She felt something prod at her pussy and rub against her*

John-ahhhhhh oh yes work it Abi ahhhhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alternates, Alien Abductions
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Saluna's Web-
Jump to: