Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Market Station

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Black Market Station - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 12:37 am

"Mm..what are you up to you cheeky little minx." he sniggered watching her got alonighis body and skin. "Aw yeah...."he loved that feeling of lips on skin.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 12:49 am

She reached up and put her finger to his lips. "Shhh...just relax and enjoy the ride." She nipped at his neck this time trying to leave a mark there. Her hands wandered over his chest and her soft lips moved slowly over his neck and his collar bone.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 12:52 am

"Mmmm ...." he groaned a bit as she left hickies on his indigo coloured skin, the smell of steam coming off him still along with his bath oils.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:04 am

"I just can't get enough of this scent..." She said, able to smell the bath oil on his skin. His skin was still warm and soft from the bath. She hunkered down on his body, feeling his warmth penetrate her skin. She moved her kisses down his chest between his pecs. Her loose wet hair grazed over his skin as she moved down. She moved her hips so her rear was teasing his cock.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:13 am

"Aww fuck.... you teasing little..." he groaned, feeling her booty teasing his dick.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:35 am

Ruby smirked knowing he was putty in her hands now. "You're mine now..." She whispered with a grin. She sat up and rose onto her knees hovering over his dick. She began to tease him more by rubbing her wet pussy over his length. "How does that feel?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:38 am

'Oh you think so?' he thought to himself, 'Mmm fucking hot..." he groaned, he smacked her ass, "Fucking good..."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:50 am

"MMMM! Well...I'll make you feel even BETTER." She took a hold of his cock and slowly guided him inside her. She moaned as he filled her wet pussy to the brim. She began to move, grinding her hips up and down over his pelvis.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 2:05 am

"Ahh fuck....mmmmm yeah....you gonna keep teasin me you little minx?" he smirked, his hand rest on her ass, giving a light squeeze on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 6:04 pm

"I will do as I please with you..." She began to move her hips faster and could feel him putting the squeeze on her ass cheeks. "Feel free to touch and play all you want..." She said giving him permission to touch her as he pleased.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2019 6:21 am

"I plan too." he smirked as he squeezed her ass more and his tongue slithered out between his lips, wrapping around one of tits, "Mmmm You are such a fucking tease." he smirked as his tongue worked at her large soft breasts.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 7:57 pm

Ruby let her head fall back and closed her eyes enjoying the ride. "AHHHH!" She suddenly gasped when she felt his impressive tongue start to tease her large soft tits. "Mmm...says the one teasing me with his tongue..." She countered back. "Ahhh..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 9:55 pm

He smirked, sniggering at her, "Mmmm you're not complaining." as his tongue's tip flick dover her nipples. "Aww fuck you are so fucking tight!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 12:06 am

"NNNNGHAAAA AHHHH! O-Of course...you are t-teAHHHHHsing my n-nipples....AHHHHAA!!" Ruby leaned forward onto her hands so she could move her hips more feverishly. "AHHH! AHHH! AHHH!" She started to thrust harder with selfish intent wanting to cum again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 1:37 am

"MMmmm fuck yeah! Move that cunt!" he grinned, he didn't mind about her selfish humping against him, "Mmm fuck you are so fucking slick! MMM fuck getting close to filling that pussy agaiN!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 8:14 pm

Hearing him say that really fueled her on. She moved her hips hard, slamming into him. "AHHHH!! AHH! AHHH! AHHHHAAA! SOO! GOOOD!! AHHHH!! FILL ME UP!! GIVE ME YOUR CUM!!" She begged, moving fast and hard. She felt his dick colliding with her sweet spot and it was to the point of driving her crazy. "AHHHH! FUUUU! OH IM GONNA CUM!!! AHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 9:19 pm

He got thrusting intoner hard and heavy, hitting her sweet spot over and over again. "AWW FUCK! FUCK!!!!" he groaned, "FUUCK!! he groped her tits as he came deep into pussy again, some of his seed spilling out around his cock. "Oh fucking hell!" he rolled her nipples still, to make her cum and he still hadn't taken his cock out.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 9:51 pm

Ruby felt him start to move with her and met her thrusts with his own. She leaned into his hands, pushing her weight into him while he groped her tits. "AHHHHH!! AHHHH! AHHHHAAAAAAA!!" His cock erupted inside her and filled her up within seconds. "MMM FUUUUAHHH AHHH SO HOT AHHHH!!" Her hips moved against him until she finally felt her release take over. "YESSS AHHH IM AHHH IM CUMMMING!!" She began to tremble and could barely hold herself up.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 9:57 pm

He felt her body shuddered and he groaned, "You are SUCH a slut." he smirked and smacked her ass, but he panted, "Whoo....that was was a exciting time." he teased, rolling on his side and let her lay down and catch her breath, "Once we stock up again...we'll be off on a run...then you'll see a REAL scoundrel's life." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 11:11 pm

"Heh, it's the only life I know." She smirked back and laid down beside him. This new relationship of sorts had its perks. She wasn't really interested in learning what his life of thieving was like. She just wanted to be comfortable and have LOTS of sex. She seemed to have charmed him enough so far. "Aww I can't keep you all to myself?" She pouted.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 11:22 pm

"Well my men are certainly not who I'm fucking." he joked a little, "And I'm not letting them fuck you." he smirked, "But if ya want to do anything in this life ya need the credits to do it." he wasn't wrong about that. To keep his ship and crew fed and fuelled he needed the cash to do and that was to do runs and jobs.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 7:23 pm

Ruby sighed like a child and pouted more. "Fine..." She was not thrilled at all about this side of her new duties. Viris did pay for her so she was under his control for the moment. "Alright then....what will you have me do besides fuck you whenever you please?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 11:17 pm

"DOn't worry I won't have you trudge through mud or slime Princess." he smirked at her in a teasing manner. "Well you got any other skills under all that glamour?" he asked, he knew she was wittier than she looks.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 11:27 pm

Ruby rolled her eyes at the princess comment. "I'm quite glad you know I don't do grunt work. I hate getting sweaty and dirty." She said. "Well, I am told I am very persuasive. So I would be useful when bartering with clients. I am not beyond using my looks to get things I want or that we need." She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 12:03 am

"Well then. If you are good at bartering then you'll be able to broker deals with certain stubborn clients." he smirked and sniggered. "You can be there when we are doing the final deals and on the stock that were are expecting." he said, "If we get cheated I will get pissed." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market Station   The Black Market Station - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Market Station
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next