Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Country

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Dragon Country - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 12:52 am

"Ah...mmmmmmI've not been bread in a long time....I need this." she said, "Mmmm." she licked the head of his cock and got hold of his cock, sucking on him eagerly. Being gentle with her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 12:53 am

Dorian-MMMMM *he bucked a bit and licked her pussy working her clit with his tongue*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 1:00 am

"Mmmmm!MmM!!" she sucked on his cock and pulled back and stroked him and felt herself getting wet, "Its time." her face was flushed.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 1:01 am

Dorian-ahhh *He panted looking up at her while she positioned herself*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 1:04 am

She turned around and she moved the scales over her nipples showing they were erect. And she rubbed her pussy against his dick, "What is your name...so my children know you." she said gasped.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 1:06 am

Dorian-moaned looking up at the female Dragon then he remembered his mission...and what he'd have to do to her and put his hand down* please...I...we need to stop
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 1:09 am

"Why?" she asked, "I'm here, you've found me? You don't want to breed?" she asked, she was confused.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 1:10 am

Dorian-breathed heavily* wh...what is your relationship with the humans?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 1:14 am

"Before I cam here They've been chasing me all the time or they attack me........Its been peaceful mostly here...but why?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 1:16 am

Dorian-and...the humans in the village...they are quite afraid of you, with the constant raids on their cattle there is a chance they will hire hunters.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 1:24 am

"No one has come.....and i need to feed." she said, getting up, "Since you don't wish to mate, I need to eat." she stood up and out of the bushes. But then suddenly a net dropped down on top of her, "AH!!" she yelped and she dropped tot he floor the net not a normal one.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 1:26 am

Dorian-quickly popped and readjusted his clothing* what the hell *he looked around* What the hell is this? another set of adventurers?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 1:33 am

Then men all dressed in black and with hoods covering their faces came out. These were no ordinary hunters. She growled and tried to get up but they then tossed a green stone, shocking her, "GGGAHHH!!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 1:35 am

Dorian-I know those cloaks *He glared* You're part of the black market *he then turned back and saw her in pain and his blood started to boil a bit*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 1:39 am

"You peasant just be on your way." she said trying to shoo him away. She squealed in more pain as the crystal kept going.

"This beast we've been on the trail for for months, and they want it gone, so we're doing them a favour. Not fuck off." they said again.

The dragoness looked at him when she heard peasant and her eyes glowed, "You-you're a HUMANNNNAAAAHHHHRRRRGGHHHHH!!!" she then was surrounded by flames and grew in size and the net broke. revealing her in dragon form and she was pissed.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 1:42 am

Dorian-shit *He growled and quickly darted away* Damn it, I could have talked her down but now she's too pissed and I don't have my armor *He looked back trying to see the situation*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 1:49 am

They all got their other weapons and got in pursuit as she got chasing him, "RRRAGGHHHHHH!!!" she roared and got spitting a ball of flames at him. she go chasing him to the north.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 1:51 am

Dorian-she's singling me out on this *he grumbled* and after I went and stopped her from doing something she would have been wrong for her probably *he sprinted up the mountain taking cover between rocks when he could* got to get some where where I can at least hide for a while
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 1:58 am

She had chased him towards a cliff and she jump and got taking to the air, but just as she did the same lightning stone was throne onto her back, she let out a squeal of pain and she went crashing into the ground and caught up with Dorian and they both went flying off the cliff together.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 2:00 am

Dorian-OH SHIIIIIT *He latched on to her and landed on top of her both of them hit hard but she broke most of his fall and landed next to the fallen Dragon
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 2:05 am

The cliff was mush to high for the other hunters to follow and got heading down the long way.

She crash through the tree tops and landed in the middle of the forest, she was outcold and she shrunk back to the 'human' look before but with her wings and tail.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 2:09 am

Dorian-held his side oh god that hurt *he rolled over and looked over at her to see her out cold and he drew his sword* I could...finish her now and the village would be safe.................so why can't I? *his hand shook and he finally sighed and put away his sword* probably cause she's actually thinking unlike the Drakes...least now I know how you got those scars *He looked up at where they fell* they won't get down here anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 2:22 am

But they were were an unknown area and it looked like that one of her wings was a bit messed up on the way down.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 2:29 am

Dorian-walked over to her* she's in pretty rough shape...I need to find a place to camp *he bent down and got her in his arms* just remember what I'm doing for you next time you go all big on me *He carried her until he found a nice little secluded area to rest in and he gently set her down before going to grab various sticks and dead logs to build a fire* "the suns going down, and All I have is these now shredded clothing *he started to build sticks and got some dry grass before taking his sword out and quickly striking a piece of flint causing sparks, and soon he had a fire going*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 2:35 am

hours after the sun had gone down, the dragon stirred form her sleep, but she flinched in pain and looked to see her left wing frame was injured. She shook in pain and made her wings vanish but kept her tail. While she was in this form she had to wait until she was not in so much pain. She then paused, seeing a fire was made and the so called male from before, she growled at him, remembering before she lost consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Country
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next