Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken Bonds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Broken Bonds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 10:54 pm

"OH FUCCKK!!!! YEAH!! FUCK UP THAT PUSSY!!!" he then slammed deep into her soak cunt and came inside her, "AWWWW YES!" he bucked into her, grinding into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 11:01 pm

"AHHHHAAA OH FUCK I FEEL YOU EXPLODING INSIDE ME!! MMMMAHHH AHHH IM CUMMING MMMM AHHHH HAAA!!" With her legs wide open, her pussy juice shot forward right into the water and got quite some distance. It had been quite a while since he made her squirt that way. "Ohhh fuuu...haaaa....haa..." Her body shook in his arms and she wanted more.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 11:14 pm

He smirked, "You are fucking hot right now!" he smirked, grinding his cum deep into her. He allowed her arms back and he got hold other ass, smacking her ass a couple of times, then he got rubbing her ass, then he reached forward and touched at her marks on her the side of of waists, knowing it was a good spot for her to go crazy, "I still remember." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 11:23 pm

Klotho stood now in front of him but he was still right at her back giving her ass a few good snacks until it was rosy red. "Y-you are relentless tonigh-AHHHHH!" He suddenly touched her sensitive markings at her waist. Something he hadn't done in a long time. "J-Jori...stop...please...not so sudden...Ahhhhaaa!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 11:33 pm

He smirked, "I am My widow." he smirked and he licked up her back,still touching her asshole and her sides, He smirked, "You are so fucking hot." he sniggered,watching her writhe.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 11:39 pm

"J-Jori...please...AHHHH...its too sensitive....MMMMM!!" He touched her in such a way that she nearly lost control of her entire body. She was trembling in his grip. Her pussy oozing her sweet juices. "St-stop....I can't stop...cumming!!!" It was like her body was stuck in a state of constant orgasm. "Jori I beg you...MMMMM AHHHHHAAA!" She started to fall onto her knees not able to hold herself up anymore.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 11:44 pm

Once he got her commingle stopped, He sniggered, "There we go." he smacked her pussy after she and finished cumming. He then got her on her back and he straddled her torso and got his cock between her tits.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 11:53 pm

She was relieved when he finally stopped but that smack to her pussy made her gush again and also lose control of her bladder a bit. "So relentless..." She was spent but loved this side of her man. It was a side reserved only for her.

Once on her back he straddled her chest and stuck his hard cock between her tits. She closed them around his cock and started moving them up and down. She started licking the tip of his cock, cleaning it for him and tasting his jizz. "Mmmm..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:06 am

He bucked between her tits, with his hands on his hips. But he pushed his cock closer to her mouth, "Mmmm yes...fuck yes..." he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:16 am

With each thrust, he forced the head of his cock deeper into her mouth. "MmmMmmMMM!" She squeezed his cock with her tits and moved them faster while sucking hard on his sensitive tip.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:29 am

"Mmmmm you are so fucking horny!" he smirked, "You naughty Widow!!" he got the back of her head holding her hair as he bucked into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:34 am

"MMMMM!!" She moaned when he grabbed her hair loving the slight pain. She looked up and saw him smirking. She looked at him with a lewd face as she continued to suck hard on his tip. "MMMMM!" She watched his face twist with pleasure and she felt herself getting horny again as she watched.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:45 am

He then pulled back to let her breathe, "Mmmm fuck,that face of yours." he laughed, still holding her hair and rubbing his dick against her face.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:56 am

Klotho took in a breath or two and felt his hot slippery dick against her cheek. He smeared her with saliva and his cum. "Mmm it's so hard and warm." She nuzzled his cock against her cheek. "And it's all mine." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 1:06 am

He smirked, "Fuck yes it is.....my goddess." he then pulled back and laid back, his cock erect and waiting forger to command play.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 1:11 am

Klotho sat up and crawled over top of him. "I know what you want..." She straddled his hips and teased his cock with her ass, rubbing up against it. "You want to watch me fuck you now don't you, my king?" She smirked leaning forward so she was inches away from his face.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 1:27 am

""Mmmmm very much so." he smirked, "Yes...getthat cock in that hot wet pussy." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 1:36 am

"As my king wishes..." She raised her hips and lowered herself onto his cock slowly, teasing him as he had done to her earlier. She leaned into his neck and left a trail of kisses before she started nibbling.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 1:50 am

"MMmm fuck... yeah...."he groaned feeling her tighten around his cock, she was such a tease and at the same time it gothimhard to watch his goddess riding him like she was. He smirked feeling her nibbling at his neck and skin.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 1:55 am

"Mmm you taste so good..." She licked at her bites not drawing blood just yet. She moved to his lips and gave him a hot and very greedy kiss. She lowered herself down slowly all the way onto his cock and squeezed her abdominal muscles to put the extra squeeze on him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 2:06 am

His tongue played with her tongue, "MmmM!MmM!" he groaned, "mmmm fuck!" he laid his hands on her ass just letting her work him. "MMmFUCK!!Aww ffuuuckkking hell, yeah squeeze me my slut!" he smacked her ass.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 2:14 am

Klotho listened to his request and kept the squeeze on him then started to move up and down, riding his cock. "MMMMMmmm! Ohhh so good!" She sat up and started to tease herself just for him. First, she tugged and twisted her nipples between her fingers. She bit her lip feeling her arousal building up again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 2:19 am

"Aww fuckyes!! You're ass!" he smirked and squeezed her ass as she rode him more and more,watching her tease her tits, "Aww yes play with those tits!" he got harder by just the sight of her teasing.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 2:26 am

She moved her hips faster bouncing harder on top of him. She could feel him getting harder inside her. "MMMMM! You're getting so hard...you're stretching me AHHHH!" Her fingers teased her nipples more while her other hand moved to her clit. "AHHHHHAAA Mmmm!! J-Jori...touch my markings...I want to really put on a show for you my king."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 2:30 am

He smirked and as he wished he got teasing her marking again,he loved watching her going crazy just purely by touching her black marks. "Gonna make you see stars my slutty goddess!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: