Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 7:08 pm

Kendra reluctantly got into the car and looked around frantically. Both her and Ruth screamed when something landed suddenly on the roof. "AHH! What was that?!" The top of the car was slightly dented inward from the collision. Kendra watched as Ruth used her magic to repel whatever it was that landed on the roof of the car. It was a gray skin demon. They had come for her.

"Ruth wait!" She turned to open her door, but Ruth used magic to lock her in. She was going to take him on alone. "RUTH! RUTH LET ME OUT!" She yelled out, banging on the window and trying desperately to open the door. She then heard the roar of a familiar creature. It was a violence demon like the one that attacked Rassler before. "NO! RUTH! CARTER!"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 8:42 pm

Ruth faced the female grey skin that landed on their car, "You will NOT have her..." she then used an invisible force to push back the demoness and towards the orchard, Ruth pursued her to make sure to deal with her.

Carter kept his cool and he then knelt down and got chanting an unknown language, and a purple dome formed around him. The demongot slamming his giant fists on the purple forcefield to crack it open and to get to Carter. "Ugh....he's a strong one...." grunted Carter, he hadn't used magic in a long time and it showed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 9:40 pm

Kendra was stuck in the car not knowing what was going on. All she could hear was the sound of yelling and growling. She felt so helpless. She wanted to get out of the car and do SOMETHING to help. With Rassler gone, she felt so alone and even more helpless. She didn't realize just how much she relied on him until he was gone. The only thing that kept them connected was the amulet around her neck. She hoped it would help her find him. She hated to think what was happening to him at that moment...
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 9:54 pm

Meanwhile....

In Demos, cries of pain and anguish were echoing in the dungeon's of the black palace. Rassler was chained in to the wall and was being whipped, lashed, and even was burned on various parts of his body. He grunted after he got another lash from none other than Vorkalth himself. "Aw poor poor Calarook.....you had gone TOO far you little peasant scum of the earth." he growled and he used one of his talon-like claws and cut down from his belly to just above his waist line. "I would gladly gut you here and now....but I've a wedding to prepare and my bride is fashionably late." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 10:08 pm

While the grey skins and the violence demon kept the two minor annoyances busy, Vorkalth sent his favorite minion out to collect his bride to be. In the back the car, a blue skinned female demon appeared behind Kendra. She turned around and was startled and began to scream. This annoyed Dementia and her eyes began to glow a eerie shade of green. She put a silence spell on her. "Now, to get you back to his majesty..." Dementia put her long clawed hand on her head and transported the two of them back to Demos.

She brought them back to the palace and placed her in what would be her new bedroom. Learning from his mistakes last time, Vor made sure to keep Dementia around to make sure that Kendra stayed in line. Her ability to control and manipulate human souls would come in handy. For now, she placed a temporary sleeping spell on the girl and went to the dungeon to inform Vor that she had Kendra.

"The deed is done, your highness. The girl is in her room." She said as she appeared behind Vor.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 10:47 pm

Thenthe female demon giggled and vanished, Ruth glared, ".......Kendra..KENDRA!!!" she raced back thinking the worst and to her horror, she swathe car was empty. "NO!!!"

----

Vor had whipped Rassler again when Dementia appeared, "Excellent....I'll go continue on with the plans then....you continue on entertaining our...guest." he sniggered and vanished. Rassler groaned, bleeding from his wounds and whip marks.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 11:18 pm

"As you wish..." Dementia held her tongue on the matter. She hated that Vor was using her magic to further his plan. It was his own personal form of torture. "I cast the soul spell on her as you requested. Only you or I can break the spell. No outside forces can break it." She explained before he vanished.

Dementia looked at the beaten Rassler with disgust. "I risked everything to help you out and you end up back here again?! I should have known you were not fit to take his majesty on."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 11:43 pm

Rassler looked at her with death and defiance in his eyes, "...you-....know-cough-...nothing.....bitch...." he coughed. He was feeling so tired and with the amulet is being blocked off some how, it was weakening him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 11:57 pm

Dementia clicked her tongue, "I know enough." She decided to take out her frustration on him and took a hard long swipe over his chest with her claws. "HAAA!!!" She took another and another until his blood stained her claws and she was winded. "I could end your suffering right now...your soul is barely in tact. It is tattered and practically falling off your body. I could just remove it and stop the pain. You would be the prized possession of my soul collection." She laughed manically.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 12:09 am

'GGGAHHHHHH!!!" he let out a cry in pain. After all the slash and hacking Dementia laid on Rassler, he was now dripping in purple blood and it was pooling around his feet. "........She's....not....his....." he coughed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 12:25 am

"Well, you're not totally wrong. She does belong to him, but not because she wants it. I'm controlling her with my own personal magic. She is basically doing what I or Vor TELLS her to do." She sighed, seeming annoyed.

---

Kendra slowly began to awake and sat up looking around. "Where...am I? How did I get here?" She couldn't remember anything.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 1:08 am

".....then let her go.......i know...you...dont...want....this....." he said.

----

Vor appeared to her door and he entered the room, "Ahh you're awake my Bride." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 1:17 am

"Of course I don't! His revenge has blinded him. He deserves so much better than a scrawny human girl." She said and scoffed. "But I am bound by duty to do as he wishes. I went against him once by helping you and he nearly destroyed me. I would be a fool to commit treason again, so I'll just play along until he is satisfied and I will just pick her off myself." She laughed.

---

Kendra looked to the door and saw a familiar face. "Vorkalth...it's you." She smiled feeling relieved. For some reason, she remembered him. "Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 1:23 am

"You...won-..wont ...get ...her..." he growled weakly.

---

"In your room my sweet...you fell asleep for a while. But now..we've got to get ready...our wedding is tonight." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 1:38 am

"You are just a pawn in my plan. With you out of the way, I can easily crush that girls soul and just tell his majesty that her soul was just too weak to handle being in this realm. He will have had his revenge and I will be there to take the girls place." She laughed again. "So hurry up and DIE!" She slashed him with her claws again.

---

"Our wedding is tonight?" She asked, still feeling confused. "Is it my eighteenth birthday already? I'm sorry, I think that nap messed with my head a little bit." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 2:11 am

"GAHAHHHHH!!!!!" he screamed in pain when that slash hit deep, echoing through the palace.

---

"Oh yes, and so, I'm just so eager to have you as my queen...so I cannot wait any more." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 11:49 pm

Dementia reveled in the sound of his screams as it satisfied her rage. "Oh, I cannot wait to wrap my clawed hands around that little girls neck and watch the life drain from her eyes!" She laughed insanely.

---

Kendra smiled, "You don't have to be so hasty. I'm not going anywhere. We have all the time in the world." She got up off the bed and approached him. "But if that is what you want, I am happy to oblige."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 12:08 am

His eyes glowed red in anger. "You-ahh...bitch......" he groaned in pain and spat at her. But then, one of the little spies appeared to Dementia and whispered about a disturbance on the outskirts of Demos. About unusual portal that had formed.

One the outskirts, a white light portal had formed and through it, came Zadicus and two other White-GOld brothers. Ruth and Carter had rushed to their monastery and informed of what happened.

----

"Tonight...we shall be wed my sweet." he held her chin, "And You and I...will rule all of demon kind....then...the world." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 12:25 am

Dementia dodged his last feeble attempt to get under her skin and scowled at him. "So rude." One of Dementia's spies had returned from the outskirts of Demos, suddenly appearing behind her. "You better have a good reason for disturbing me?!" She said annoyed as she turned around. The spy explained that a mysterious portal had appeared. "Very well." The spy disappeared and she turned her attention back to Rassler. "We will have to cut the fun a bit short. It seems I have some guests to greet at the moment. Just don't die before I get back." She laughed and vanished in a puff of green smoke and reappeared at the strange portal. The guests had made their appearance.

"Well, well. If it isn't Zadicus Grim and his band of loyal bafoons. I'm afraid this is as far as you will go. A wedding is about to take place and you are NOT invited." She said, preparing for battle.

---

Kendra grinned, "Whatever you desire, my king." She stood on her tip toes inching closer to his face for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 12:38 am

Zadicus merely stood stoic, "Your King is the one who force this crash...you can walk away." he warned Dementia. "Because If not you die as well." all three stood ready at the command of Zadicus. "Andword tells that You seek the throne...I'm surprised You are no doing so." he said.

---

He touched her lips, "Hold that thought until we are at the alter." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 12:51 am

"You do not frighten me, Grim. You knights can't hold a candle to my power." She snickered. "My plans do not concern you. I know you didn't come here to talk. Prepare yourself." She readied her long clawed fingers, wanting this fight to be over fast. They were obstructing her plan. "Prepare to DIE!" She yelled and made the first move. She disappeared quickly leaving them to wonder where she was.

---

"You are such a tease, my love." Kendra said with a slight pout. "It's bad luck to see me before the wedding, so you best be off. I will see you again soon at the altar." She said trying to hurry him out of her room.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 1:11 am

"We'll see witch." he looked to his brothers, "Release the silver powder." the two of them tossed two pellets in the air and formed a barrier around of ground blessed silver around them. They all tapped their badges and forming around their bodies, white and gold armour encased them. Zadicuspulled out his blade and he then blocked Dementia's attack, "Don't underestimates DEMON!"he pushed her back.

---

"I'll send maids to prepare you." he smirked, "See you before sundown.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 1:16 am

"You are quicker than I remembered, Grim." He was able to block her claw attack with ease and was forcing her back. She was careful not to touch the ground beneath her and levitated. She looked into his face and saw that scar over his eye. "Did HE do that to you? what a shame leaving such an ugly mark on that pretty face of yours." She said, toying with him. She made her eyes glow, trying to use her soul magic to be able to take over his soul and control his movements.

---

"Yes. I can't wait." She smiled as he left. Once she was alone, she couldn't help but feel like something was off. Though the words came out of her mouth and she cared for Vorkalth, it just didn't feel right for some reason. She ignored it and put it to the back of her mind and waited for the maids to help her get into her wedding dress and prepare for the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 1:36 am

He pulled his helmut visor down. He could feel her trying to use her magic on him, but there was no effect. "Your demonic powers don't work on us witch..." he then turned to a white blurr and slashed at her belly, leaving a mark on her dress and stomach. The other knights got behind him and were ready to fight this demoness.

Zadicus lead the charge and they all went at her ,slash and attacking.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 1:42 am

"You are really starting to get on my nerves!" With great speed, he had vanished and took an attack of opportunity. His blade sliced at her stomach. "GRRRRAHHH!" She grabbed at her stomach and levitated a bit higher. All three were starting to charge. She used the souls she kept within her body as shields, trying to stop them from reaching her and distract them while she conjured her soul scythe to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next