Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AU: Somerset Academy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 9:49 pm

He sighed, "Well, your mother is having your favourite made tonight for dinner." he said.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 9:50 pm

Riccardo-oh my, I look forward to that *He licked his lips*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:12 pm

THat evening, Violetta was in the kitchen looking through the family cookbooks that her both her Nonna's had left for the cooks to use.

She found the family Recipe for Ciceri E Tria, the dish She noticed Riccardo eating at lunch. "He doubts MY cooking dose he? Well I'll be showing him he's WRONG and will be kissing my FEET."

For the next two weeks, Violetta made sure to practice the dish and presentation of when she had to give it to Riccardo. And as well made the items needed for the Festival, which was now tomorrow. She had ordered in all the needed ingredients, she was most keen though...to win her bet.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:15 pm

She was prepared as she'd ever be and the day was on

There were stalls through out the entrance, and many of the classrooms were decorated in celebration of the first festival

Riccardo-good to see everyone come together and make something look this good
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:29 pm

Terry nodded, "Yeah! ANd we've got a good amount of lucky charms, poems to sell. The Ladies will love this stall." he grinned in a sneaky manner slightly.

"But I hear THe Vice and her Stall is all set with heir dishes..one of the desserts is Tiramisu." he groaned, "I love coffee."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:32 pm

Riccardo-interesting...should I go and put this to rest...or should I tease her a bit
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:49 pm

"Put it to rest, no point wasting good food." he chuckled.

Meanwhile, Violetta and her girls were all in in cute Aprons to match the stall and all their food they were doing order, and the Tiramisu was in their little fridge in mini versions to sell easier. She was checking over the lot when she noticed Riccardo and Terry were coming.

"...So it's time." she had the dish in a warming container to keep it perfect.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:51 pm

Riccardo-good morning cooking club, I've come here to check and see how everything is progressing *he smiled seeing everyone*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 11:05 pm

The others giggled and blushed a little, but Violetta didn't. "All is set President Delano, But maybe you should taste test the items we have on offer?" she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 11:07 pm

Riccardo-of course *He smiled and sat down* what do you have for me?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 11:37 pm

"Ladies the two pasta dishes." They brought out in the small give out containers they were gonna use. They has a Lovely Lasagne and and a Spaghetti All Puttanesca Napoletani.

They also had a fine Minestroni Soup and Wedding soup as well as freshly made homemade bread to go with it.

As the Desserts were Limoncello Tart with Whipped cream, Chocolate Pannacotta with A Raspberry Sauce on top and of course the beautiful Tiramisu.

Terry blinked, "Wow."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 11:39 pm

Riccardo-perked an eyebrow* this all looks rather delicious, so who made what? *he smiled*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 11:58 pm

They pointed who made what. The others made the soups and the Lasagne and the Limoncello tart, but Violetta made the Spaghetti dish, the pannacotta and the Tiramisu. And they all helped make the bread.

The girls were all keen to hear what he thought on them. Violetta was not in the least worried.

Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 11:59 pm

Riccardo-began to eat and smiled as he did so, taking a bit to taste every bit of it, leaving Violetta for last
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 12:19 am

Terry had a taste as well, "Wow...this is all so good!" Terry loved any food, be he loved GREAT food more.

When he got to Violetta's dishes, she gave him a drink of water to cleanse his palate. "You know what is about to go down...." she said seriously, as she place the spaghetti dish to him first, she was gonna bring out the Bet dish in a short minute.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 12:21 am

Riccardo-drank the water and smiled at the ladies* that was delicious *he then had a serious face and looked at Violetta* Shall we begin then?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 12:38 am

"The Spaghetti Puttanesca first." she said, "Dai libri di ricette della mia famiglia." she added, speaking Italian so the girls don't know about the bet still. (From my Family's Recipe Books.)
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 12:40 am

Riccardo-picked up his fork and got a good bit of it and started to eat, taking his time to chew and get the taste*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 12:56 am

She hated the waiting and the silence was giving as he tried it. 'Say something you jerk.' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 8:49 pm

Riccardo-*he was stone faced* (THIS IS SOME OF THE MOST DELICIOUS FOOD I'VE EVER EATEN HOLY SHIT!) ...it's average...not bad but...not great (MARRY ME FOR YOUR COOKING ALONE!)
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 9:03 pm

She glared at him, "Average.....you little...." she tried not to growl at him, but was clearly insulted.

"Well you've obviously had DEAD tastebuds." she pulled the dish from him. " She gave him the water to wash his mouth. "Now...."she hen pulled out the dish she was was using with the Bet, then out of a warming bag, she got out a container and low and behold, it was his favourite dish.

"Ciceri E Tria." she said.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 9:07 pm

Riccardo-perked an eyebrow* (with what she can do...I want it...I want to eat it and sing it's praises) ok...lets see how it is
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 9:15 pm

She looked at him intensely, KNOWING he had this in his lunch. 'You better praise bastard Or I'll refuse you the Tiramisu.' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 9:18 pm

Riccardo-picked up his fork and got a nice sized portion* (My favorite dish) *he took the bite* (OH MY GOD OH MY GOD IT'S MELTING IN MY MOUTH! THE TEXTURE EVERY THINGS JUST FITS PERFECTLY!) hmm...it could pass for a commoner I guess
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 9:32 pm

She felt like a ton of bricks fell on top of her and she growled. Snatching the dish from him, "Well since you deem then UNWORTHY, You can forget trying the Tiramisu, Signore Delano." she was truely pissed, not just with his comments but that she lost the fucking bet.

"Have a good day gentlemen." she growled, turning her back to him.

"What?! I Didn't get to tast-" Terry said, Violetta glared at Terry dangerously, which he paled seeing her furious expression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AU: Somerset Academy
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Saluna's Web-
Jump to: