Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AU: Somerset Academy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Clayvman

Clayvman

AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 7:37 pm

Riccardo-good to know, she'll be an excellent treasurer, Terry is better at keeping things in order and keeping things on track

Terry-hmm...I think we have some coffee that came in from Columbia
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 8:02 pm

Violetta looked to Terry, "THenYou will be our Events Manger and coordinator." she said.

"Sophia you're Treasurer still."

"If you have no one in mind, Clara can be Secretary...." she said to Riccardo.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 8:04 pm

Riccardo-very well, everyone congratulations on your new positions and I look forward to working with all of you

Terry-came over with mugs and a pot of coffee for everyone
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 8:37 pm

Violetta nodded when she got her mug of columbian coffee and gave it a sip, "Not bad.....soYou remain President and I am Your Vice?" she said, remembering earlier.

"Once our uniforms arrive and we are fully integrated into the school, the whole school must be informed." She said.

Last edited by TaviBee on Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 8:40 pm

Riccardo-I will have an assembly scheduled before everything is finalized so the students will get a good look and know
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 9:03 pm

"Very well." she said, "Then this school will go forward into Excellence."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 9:04 pm

Riccardo-to the Student Counsel and the unity of our schools *He put up his mug for a toast*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 9:40 pm

They all lifted their mugs and drank up. "...I should see to a small fridge being brought in too...if that is alright Violetta?" asked Sophia.

"If you deem it possible, then see To it." said Violetta.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 10:08 pm

A few days later was the assembly students from both schools Males on one side females on the other, the final day of their separation as Riccardo and Violetta walked onto the stage
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Violetta let him speak first since he was the President and stood by his side. The ladies of Crimson bell were all now in their new school uniforms, since they finally were distributed they before.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 10:59 pm

Riccardo-stepped forward onto the podium* Ladies of Crimson Bell, Gentleman of Somerset Academy, Welcome.

"As you know in a few days time, a merger between our two schools will happen, when it does the students across from you will then be sitting with you. As they are coming to our school, Men I except nothing less then a warm welcome, assist in any directions or questions that the Ladies have.

"I have already had the fortune of meeting with the Crimson Bell Student Counsel and I look forward to serving with my new Vice President Violetta Cirino, in which I shall step aside and she will address"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 11:21 pm

She nodded and she stood to the podium and the ladies all smiled. Violetta was very well respected in her old school, She cleared her throat, "Ladies and gentlemen, I thank you for coming today. Ladies we will be embarking one grounds and we will be sure to holdout elegance and our graces to our now fellow gentlemen students of Somerset." she said, "President Delano I thank you for being so welcoming and I'll be sure to assist in building this school FURTHER until graduation year."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 11:33 pm

Riccardo-I welcome you're insight until then, Gentleman continue preparations, I look forward to our New school...everyone is dismissed
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 12:01 am

The school was allowed to go onto their normal day. Violetta was going onto her first class for the day and learned that Riccardo was in many of her classes.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 12:22 am

Riccardo-well...seems like they want us to keep in touch *He looked over his new schedule*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 12:42 am

"I would seem so. But we are in the same grade, so its not that surprising." she said. "Come let's be off."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 12:46 am

Riccardo-gathered his things and shut off the lights in the student counsel office* well...tomorrow everything starts
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 9:08 am

"Very much so." she left the room before and got heading on first.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 7:42 pm

Riccardo-well...things will get interesting at least *He smirked*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 8:51 pm

They attended to science class first, which the whole class turned to see the President and his New Vice walk on in and they took heir seats.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 9:08 pm

It didn't take long for murmurs to start about them dating, more fantasy at the moment then anything, girls giggling and boys getting a bit frustrated

Riccardo-and so it begins *He thought sitting back*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 9:16 pm

Violetta rolled her eyes, hearing the rumours, "...Dating? I don't think so." she said.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 9:20 pm

It didn't take long for groups to form...and couples to emerge, the mixture of the two schools allowed for romances to bloom, though the discipline comity made sure that it didn't get too bad on school grounds
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 9:44 pm

And to remind them about kept polite in their distance, not kissing or too close hugging between the two sexes.

Which the Council had help keep everyone in order.

Violetta was in the council room looking over the next Event of the School, the First Festival which students from each clubs were allowed to set up stall and show off their specialties.

Last edited by TaviBee on Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 9:49 pm

Riccardo-sighed* I figured it would at least take a week before everything started...but so be it *He looked over the paper works* we'll let the sports club set up a stall next to the field, no doubt the best club will be the cooking club...they'll have something good for the festival
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AU: Somerset Academy
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Saluna's Web-
Jump to: