HomeRegisterLog in

The Well Of Styx

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Well Of Styx - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:29 am

"MmMmM!" he moaned tugging on her nipple with his teeth and thrusting into her balls deep, getting close to cumming himself. "MmMMMMM!"

---

Meanwhile outside....sitting in a tree. A purple skin figure in a simple loin cloth was lounging in the tall branches and smirked, "Interesting little life he's go after becoming boring......" he thought aloud. "And this place is still BRIMMING with magic." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin
Dreamer-Chan13

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:50 am

"MmMMMMM AHHHHHAAA!!" Kendra felt the heat take over her body and she came rather quickly. "NNNN IM CUMMING!! AHHHH OH IMCUMMING MMMMM RASSLER AHHH!!" She yelled out his name a little bit loud.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 1:23 am

"MMMM!!" He groaned, "MM fuck! So am I!!!" he kept thrusting into her her, to get her to come with him, he pushed deep within her and came inside her, his hot seed filling her pussy. "Aww ffuuckkk...."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin
Dreamer-Chan13

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 2:03 am

Kendra felt him release inside her, she had almost forgotten what it felt like. She felt so hot all over. "Ohh Rassler...amazing...haa...haa...please can we keep going? I don't want to stop..." She looked lovingly in her husbands eyes and moved to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 2:06 am

He smiled, "Of course." he kissed her again and turned her over, keeping inside her and got a pillow under her belly to perk her ass up and got thrusting into her her deep in this position.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin
Dreamer-Chan13

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 5:34 pm

Kendra turned over onto her stomach and adjusted the pillow under her stomach before he began thrusting again. "OHHHMMMMM! So good! You're reaching so deep inside me! AHH! AHHH! AHH!!" She started to rock her hips to meet his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 5:55 pm

"MMM fuck yes! OH GAWD FUCK!!!" he groaned, "MMMMMMM fucking hell hitting that good spot am I?" he smirked, watching her rocking against him.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin
Dreamer-Chan13

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 10:54 pm

"YES!! AhhhAAA! AHH! AHH! AHHH!! OH RASSLER! RASSLER!!" She called out his name over and over every time he hit that sweet spot inside her. "OOOOHH!! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!" She begged him. She hadn't cussed in a long time since she had to watch herself around their daughter.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 9:10 am

"Ahhh fuck! OOOoo there's that dirty mouth I love!" he sniggered, "Awww fuck yeah!"he growled a bit, holding her hips.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin
Dreamer-Chan13

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 10:45 am

"MMMM AHHH OHHH FUUCK!! YES!! OHHH MY LOVE! FUCK MY DRIPPING PUSSY! FUCK ME UNTIL I CANT WALK ANYMORE!" She begged him getting more into the dirty talk.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 7:29 pm

He got thrusting faster into her. the dirty talk was edging him on, "OH FUCKING HELL YYYYEEESSSS!!!" he growled and got going balls deep, he was getting close to cumming.

"Mmmmmm!!!" he groaned, "OH FUCK CUMMING!!!!!" he thrusted deep into her and released his cum inside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Well Of Styx
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Amulet of Tenebrae-
Jump to: