Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 6:27 pm

"And I love you Lilah." he pulled her to him, kissing her softly keeping her close to him at this time. He pulled her with him to lay back with him, "......Whatever comes....I don't want you to die due to my choices." eh said. "you don't deserve it."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 6:46 pm

Lilah cuddled close to him, "And you don't deserve to die for saving me..." She stroked his cheek again. It occurred to her that there was no changing Kaiden's mind. He accepted his fate and it would only hurt him if she tried to do anything rash. She laid there with him silently for a moment. She wanted to remember him, the feel of his body, his scent, his breath, the color of his eyes. She didn't want to forget him.

"Kaiden...can we please make love...one last time?" Those words made her heart ache greatly, but she wanted to be as close to him as possible for the remainder of them time they had together.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 2:14 am

He looked at her, "..........." he smile holding her close then kissing her with passion and his hands moving up under her shirt in a smooth but gentle way.

He didn't need words to answer her, he loved her and wanted to grant her request, his heart was so full of her he couldn't deny anything to her.....but he knew he had made these choices and it saddened him more that he wouldn't be able to live a happy life with her as he'd wanted.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 11:50 am

Lilah's cheeks flushed red from her request. Her heart was racing and twisting in her chest. Still, she never looked away from him. In the most gentle way, he kissed her and touched her making her senses all go crazy. His response clear that he wanted what she wanted and that was to become one for the final time.

Her hands moved to touch cheeks and hold his face close to hers as they kissed. She could feel his tongue against her newly formed fangs which sent shivers down her spine. She moved her body into his touch and moved her hands down as slowly as possible to start removing his armor and open his bodysuit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 12:42 am

He got her simple clothes off her as well and held her close, his hand reaching between her legs to tease her a little while not wanting to pull away from her kisses. He pulled her up with him, "Ah....." he kiss dyer neck and slipped a finger into her, slowly pumping into her to get her wet for him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 1:18 am

Lilah easily got his armor off and opened his bodysuit so she could feel his manly chest. She traced her fingers over his many scars as they kissed. "Kaiden..." She said almost breathlessly. She turned into kisses as he moved from her lips to her neck and began to tease her. "Mmm..." Her arms wrapped around him as her body tingled. Being a creature of the night heightened her senses making her feel everything so strongly. "Ahh...so intense...mmm"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 1:31 am

"Mmm I love you Lilah." he smiled and got kissed her breasts and got tugging on her nipples. "Mmmm My beautiful Lilah." he pumped his fingers a little faster, "MMMM!!.." he sucked on her nipples more.

He moved lower and opened her legs out and got eating her out, "MMmM!! You're senses will be much more heightened. Mmm!!" he groaned sucking on her clit.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 9:17 pm

"K-Kaiden...mmmm!!" Her hands rested on his head, touching his hair. "I-I..." She breathed in deep and moaned louder as he moved down and parted her legs. She slammed her hands down on the bed and grabbed the blankets in her hands squeezing it hard. The sensations were all so strong. It erupted from her core and reached every fiber in her body. She moved her legs over his shoulders and arched into his mouth. "Ahaaah! Oh god!" She exclaimed. Her fangs were tingling, threatening to extend from the intense pleasure that was overwhelming her.

"Haaahh! Mmm I ahh...you're gonna make me...!" To her surprise and utter delight, she felt her orgasm creep over her suddenly. Her hips bucked slightly as she tried not to move too wildly. Her head thrashed back and her eyes darted to the backward. "MMMMMM!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 10:08 pm

Kaiden groaned and held her in place so she could move around too much, knowing her body liked to buck and writhe, his tongue delved deeper into her wet cunt as eh tasted of her juices and her smooth pink flesh. While he held on to her legs to keep her open and his cock got harder from each moan he ward form her, "MMmmM!!!!" he groaned feeling her hands in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 10:57 pm

Lilah's fangs sprang forward when Kaiden held her more firmly to keep her from moving around too much. Still, her body quivered from the sudden orgasm. She could feel his tongue deep inside her trying to lap up all of her juices. Her hands moved back to his hair and she gripped him hard. "Kaiden...please...ahh!" She was breathing erratically his tongue still inside her moving around inside her now sensitive pussy. She covered her mouth trying to stifle her screaming and moaning and to hide her fangs popping out.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 1:06 am

He lapped her juices up greedily and pulled up, licking his lips, he chuckled, "Your fangs pop?" he asked, pulling her hand away, "let me see." he said and found they had, "Different sensation isn't it?" he asked and he kissed her, giving her a taste of her own juices. As he laid on top of her. He reached between her legs and her slipped his cock into her with ease, "Oh Fuck!" he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 1:51 am

Her face flushed hard when he noticed her fangs had popped. She reluctantly moved her hand away and kept her mouth slightly ajar for him to see her fangs. "Yes...it is strange but in a good way..." She wrapped her arms around him and welcomed his kiss while pulling him closer to her. Her legs fell open slightly for him. She felt him enter her with ease and so gently. He fit inside her perfectly.

"Ahhh...Kaiden..." Her fangs felt so tingly along with her entire body. She looked into his eyes and smiled at him "I love you so much. Make me yours again..." She said kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 1:58 am

He smiled as he slowly began moving his hips into her, "Mmmmm!" he moaned in her mouth, wrapping an arm under her waist, keeping her close to him as he made love to her.

"I love you Delilah." he said to her, "My love!" he groaned, pushing a bit deeper into her. He got his hands under her ass and lifted her bottom half up and he got grinding into her, "mmmmmm yes......Lilah!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:14 am

The tingles went from her fangs all through her body. It was becoming very overwhelming but she loved it so. "Oh Kaiden..." Her hands tangled in his hair and she moved to kiss his neck. She could see his artery clearly beneath his skin. She felt the urge to feed from him suddenly. She licked his neck lovingly and turned his head slightly.

"Kaiden...I want to taste you..." Her face flushed hard as the blood rushed to her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:26 am

He slowed slowed down, "You want to taste me?" he chuckled and pulled her up, "Then bit here." he pointed to s spot between the neck and shoulder, his blood got rushing through his body, showing he was excited to the thought of her biting him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:39 am

Lilah remembered him telling her once that a vampire biting another vampire was considered an intimate act. Now she understood why. She hugged him close and noticed the blood in his body make a sudden rush. His veins and arteries were filling quickly. She kissed the spot he showed her a bit before slowly sinking her fangs into him.

"Mmm..." She moaned gently at his taste. It was so good to her, like liquid fire. Her arms wrapped around his back pulling him even closer.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:42 am

"MMM fuck! Damn..." he groaned, feeling the pain rush through him, but it was in a good way. He could feel her sucking on him a bit and he then bit ingot he same spot on her neck and shoulder, biting into her flesh. Making the act more and more intimate, "MMMmm!" he groaned keeping her close as they off each other.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:52 am

She moaned lovingly when he mimicked her actions. Their mutual act of love made their love making that much more intense. She drank from him finding it hard to stop. The taste of his blood along with him thrusting into her was pure bliss. Her orgasm was coming closer and closer. She hugged him close reluctantly releasing him. "Ahh...so close...!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:57 am

He pulled his teeth from her her flesh, "MMM fuck! I'm close my Love!!" he groaned thrusting deep, "CUMMING!!!!" he growled and with a final thrust he released inside of Lilah, "AWWWWGAWWDDDDD!!!" he shuddered.

He panted and kissed her, keeping her close still.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 3:14 am

"Mmmm KAIDEN!! AHHHHAAAA!!" She clenched around him and hugged him to her. Her body was feeling the sensations she was use to but it seemed ten times as strong as before. Her body was shaking and she could barely breathe. Tears fell from the corner of both of her eyes, of pure bliss and of sadness knowing that this may be the last time she could experience this with Kaiden.

"Oh Kaiden..." She looked into his eyes and leaned in slowly for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 3:24 am

He groaned as he came into her and held her close to him. He panted and looked to Lilah and kissed her, "I love.....Always..." he said to her as he he sat there with her in his lap and hold his arms around her, he didn't want to let go an time soon. A tear ran down his cheek, but he didn't ant her to seem them right now.....he didn't want to die and he most certainly didn't want to leave her alone......but hopefully after tonight....she wouldn't be.

He laid down with her still in his embrace, letting them rest.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 9:43 pm

His words were like daggers. He sounded as if he was saying goodbye to her. "And I love you...always." She whispered to him once they were laid down on the bed still in each others arms. She rested her head on his chest hiding her face from him. She was still crying quietly to herself. She never wanted this moment to end. She was not ready to say goodbye to him just yet. She hoped by some miracle that he would be spared and be able to enjoy eternity with her by his side.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 9:53 pm

A few hours after, it was still early in the morning....

Lord Fallon was making his rounds around the clan halls while everyone was asleep. He sighed, feeling the air in the clan felt....sad. He hates how it affected hthe energy of his people. '......I won't fail your my sister......I refuse to.' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 10:21 pm

Lilah was having a lot of trouble sleeping. Her mind was racing and it wouldn't stop. Her stomach was in knots thinking about the coming events of tomorrow. She looked up to see Kaiden already asleep. Her restless mind wouldn't let her relax, so she decided to go walking about the hideout. She kissed Kaiden's lips and slowly got out of bed. She left Scout there as well letting him sleep. Once she was dressed, she snuck out the door quietly.

She roamed the halls aimlessly sighing. 'I don't know what else to do. I can't just let this happen.' She thought to herself. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying so much. She was so distracted by her thoughts that she did not see Lord Fallon coming toward her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 10:27 pm

Fallon heard other footsteps and looked up to find a saddened Lilah walking the halls, ".....Hard to sleep?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 2 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next