Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 6:38 pm

Kaidan groaned when she latched on to his ass, which only prompted him to thrust even quicker into her, "MMM ffuuck! I'm getting close!!" he growl din pleasure, he lightly raked his fangs over the skin of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 6:58 pm

Lilah gripped his ass tighter and helped him move deeper and faster. "Mmmm...I-I am too!!" She bit her lips again and moaned longingly. His fangs grazed her skin, teasing her. Her blood was moving fast through her making her veins easier to see beneath her skin. "Drink Kaidan...I know you want to..." She said opening her neck more to him.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:15 pm

Kaidan didn't have to be told twice, he bit into her neck and he growled then the moment her blood touched his tongue, he thrusted deep and came deep inside Lilah.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 1:34 pm

"AHHHAAAA!" Lilah screamed out loud feeling the familiar sensation of his fangs penetrating her skin. Her fangs popped out to their full length as the feeling of being penetrated both in her neck and pussy overlapped and made her nearly cum. The sudden rush of heat entered her as Kaidan thrust himself so deeply one last time and shot his love juice deep into her filling her to the brim. Her body writhed in the feeling of it all. His cum making its way deep inside filling her empty uterus. She never felt it go so deep before. She clung to him feeling the heat and sweat on his skin.

"Oh, Kaidan my love...it feels so good...please don't stop! I want more...don't fucking stop!" Her fangs were tingling so badly that she couldn't stand it anymore. She licked at his skin wanting a taste of him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 5:23 pm

He groaned as he bucked to make sure she got all of what he shot into her, "Aww fuuck...." he pulled up and kissed her passionately, his tongue playing with her now popped fangs and he groaned at the taste of her mouth.

Her begging for him to keep going, he groaned and got thrusting down into her cum filled pussy more, pushing wha he already shot into her deeper, "AWW FUCK ME ITS SO HOT!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 3:00 am

"AHHHHH! YES!! HAAA! KAIDAAAAN!" She screamed out feeling his cock going ever so deeper, penetrating her uterus and rubbing over that sweet spot. He had never been this deep inside her. "OH GOD!! KAIDAN...I FEEL YOU SO DEEP INSIDE! YOU'RE DICK IS HITTING MY WOMB!! AHHHHH!!" It was so hot and it felt better than anything she had ever felt before. She kissed him feverishly, cutting his tongue with her fangs so she could finally taste him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 3:59 am

He didn't care with her cutting his tongue, he allowed her to take some of his blood and he kissed her once more, deep and hot.

He groaned in her mouth as well, he moaned before sending him into a total wild frenzy of lust and pleasure, his hips kept moving into her on their own and at the deep fast pace.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 10:08 pm

Lilah dug her nails into Kaidan's back again, penetrating her earlier marks deeper and making blood drip down his back. He was thrusting with inhuman-like speed. If she were still human, he probably would have broken her pelvis by this point. Her eyes flashed red tasting the blood in her mouth and feeling the warm blood on her finger tips.

The bed started to sway and move jumping off the floor every few thrusts. Kaidan was an animal! Lilah's insides pulled him in and wrapped around him welcoming him in deeper and deeper. Her stomach bulged a bit as he connected so deep thrust after thrust. "KAIDAAAAAAAAAN AHHHHHH OHHHHHAHH!" She came again and again his speed and depth making her cum at unheard of speeds, shooting him repeatedly in the stomach and pelvis with forceful squirting orgasms.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 4:03 am

He groaned feeling her juices splatter everywhere and not noticing their bed moving about due to their antics. He growled and his eyes flashed and he bit into her neck again and with one more thrust he came in her again. He bucked into her to make sure it ALL go into her, "MM!MMMMM!!!!" he growled as eh came with his teeth still in her neck, making muffled groans.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 3:36 am

Lilah screamed out and felt her body freeze in place from the sudden invasion of Kaidan's fangs penetrating her skin again. He was rough and drank from her almost ruthlessly. She could hear him slurping and sucking on her neck and the blood slipping down his throat. They came together as his seed ventured to the very deepest part of her, filling her uterus even more. "CUUUUUMMMMMMINNNGGGG!! SO HOT! OH FUUUUUUUAHHHHH!" Her entire body shook and tingled from the force of their mutual orgasm. Her insides were on fire...she was so full that their cum began to leak out around Kaidan's cock which was still inside her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 3:42 am

He pulled his fangs form her now slightly bruised flesh, licking the bite to heal it quicker. He sat up looking at her, glistening with a light coating of sweat and blood. He smirked at the sight of her, her chest heaving form her heavy breathing, her face flushed from the overload of pleasure she had received and gave. He slowly pulled out of her and some of his seed oozed from her raw pussy.

"Fuck...." he panted and laid next to her, "Lilah...." he groaned the adrenaline finally easing down out of his body.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 3:54 am

Delilah laid there in an exhausted and well satisfied heap. She could feel Kaidan's eyes on her admiring her after glow. "Ha..ha...ha..." She breathed heavily and grunted slightly when he pulled out of her letting the oozing seed free as it fell down her legs and onto the bed. It took a while before she was able to move at all. Her body was sore and aching, but it felt so good all at the same time.

"Kaidan..." She turned her head to look at him and reached to touch his cheek. "I love you...so much. I can't wait to become your wife and Lady." She smiled with what strength she had left.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 4:00 am

He smiled and kissed her, "I love you Delilah." he smiled softly at her and he got comfortable next to her eventually dozing off after all their intense activity.

4 months later, it was nearing the end of the year and Kaidan and Delilah were getting ready to attend the Snow Gala, the time which is celebrating the brining of the new year.

The tradition for this occasion was to wear an attire with winter tones, whites blue fair light colours. It was being held at the Estate of High Lord Olan, the oldest of the three, Who had a villa in the Glass mountains.

Kaidan was dressed and went to collect Delilah.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 4:12 am

Delilah was putting on her snowflake necklace when she heard a knock at the door. She fastened the necklace and went to the door hoping to see her husband to be there to greet her. Vashti had outdone herself again and fashioned her a long sleeve off the shoulder dress made with soft blue satin and adorned with crystals to look like ice. Her hair was curled and swept to the side, held in place by a beautiful silver crystal snowflake comb.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 4:16 am

Kaidan smiled, "You look beautiful." he said, looking her over, "Like a ice fairy."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 4:22 am

Lilah smiled and did a little spin for him, "Thank you, my love." She kissed his cheek and looked him over as well. "And you look so handsome as well, my brilliant snow king." She joked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 4:35 am

He chuckled, "Well? Sahll we head on to the Night Gate?" he asked her, offering his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 5:37 pm

She took his hand and nodded, "Yes, let's go." Lilah was eager to spend an evening with Kaidan and their clan members. Dressing up and going to social events had become a favorite thing of hers now.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 5:52 pm

They headed on through the Shadow gates and arrived to a pin forest covered in a blanket of fluffy white snow....and the plus it was snowing gentle upon them as well.

"Ah, we've got in time for the snow fall." chuckled Kaidan. He got he cloak covering over her head so she would be too messed up by the snow, "Beautiful isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 6:11 pm

Lilah was surprised to see the snow once they passed through the gate. It was just like the inside of a snow globe her parents gave her when she as a child. Unfortunately, it was lost in the fire.

"It is. And so quiet." Lilah held out her hand to catch a few flakes and watched them melt on her skin. "This is my first time seeing snow. It is better than I could have ever imagined." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 6:17 pm

He smiled, And a carriage then arrived to come take them to the manor, "I've not been here in a long time....High Lord Olan has the biggest estate in the vampire community and has a liking for the snow and cooler weather." he said, as he helped her up into the carriage once it had stopped.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 11:11 pm

Lilah took his hand and stepped into the carriage. "I see why it is absolutely beautiful here." She closed her cloak with her hands trying to keep the cold out. She wasn't accustomed to such cold weather. She moved closer to Kaidan to keep warm when he sat down beside her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 4:27 am

"Cold already love?" he chuckled and got an arm around her with his cloak as well, "When we arrive it will be warmer." he assured her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 11:26 am

Lilah hugged him closer once he sat down beside her. "Just a little. I'm not used to this kind of weather." While the snow was indeed beautiful, she didn't much like how cold it was. As the ride progressed, she finally started to get warm. She moved Kaidan's cloak aside and placed a soft kiss on his neck.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 5:11 pm

He smiled at her, "Something on your mind?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 14 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next