Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 9:25 pm

Kaidan was getting dressed, "Well, we will need to continue on investigating while my oldman is off looking in the archives." Kaidan said to Lilah.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 9:55 pm

"Yeah. There are still parts of the village we haven't covered yet. We can search the fields as well." She responded. Scout would be back soon from his hunt and would help them search. "The sun is very bright in the field and there aren't many trees."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 10:54 pm

"We'll need to use full coverage with our suits....but yeah, it will be annoying." he said, "Let's see what else can lead us to Desmond."

After getting dressed they were back onto their mission.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 8:44 pm

The two of them emerged from the house covered head to toe in their protective gear. There wasn't a cloud in the sky that morning and the sun was very bright. "With most of the fields burned, there may not be much evidence to collect..." She was starting to lose hope.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 10:55 pm

"Maybe....but there is hidden evidence, which will be a good time to show you how to use some of your vampiric abilities." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 11:07 pm

"Right...my enhanced vision." She sighed. The last time she tried to use it she wasn't able to and felt like a huge let down. She is a newly created vampire, so she still had a lot to learn. Being around such a strong vampire like Kaidan was also very intimidating which made it harder for her.

They walked out to the burned field. It was black and pretty much barren with nothing left but ash. It felt so depressing, seeing the village where she was raised in such ruin. They began looking around, but Lilah was getting frustrated having not found anything yet. "This is hopeless! There is nothing here anymore."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 4:11 am

Then Kaidan paused, looking around, he spotted something in the ashes. He knelt down, dusted off the dirt and ashes and found a broken and burned out Flame stone, "Hey look what I found!" he called out Lilah.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 11:44 pm

Lilah was about to give up hope of finding anything when she heard Kaidan call her over. She quickly came to his side. He was holding what looked like a broken and charred jewel of some kind. "What did you find?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 1:42 am

"A used Flames tone.....a magical item....which goes to show the fire was very much started on purpose....and...Vampires can't make these." he said, "They would have to buy these from a course a Mage or Warlock."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 11:00 pm

Lilah looked at the burned out stone and bit her lip. "This must have been used to start the fire in the fields. Fire made with a magical item spreads much faster than a normal fire and it burns longer and hotter. It is a wonder the entire village wasn't burned to the ground." A gust of wind came through picking up the soot and swirling it around them. Lilah held onto her hood so it wouldn't blow off and expose her to the daylight.

"That bastard is gonna pay for this so help me god!" Lilah snarled. She didn't usually show her anger so visibly but this was the final straw for her. She was pissed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 11:06 pm

He held his hood over his head too to prevent the sun on him as well, he sighed seeing his Lilah so angry. "We'll make the pay Delilah....just you wait."he hugged her and keeping her close, "This is a clue though...I know the neighbouring village to the north of this one holds an Alchemist.....which they make these stones." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 11:30 pm

Having Kaidan hold her close and reassure her made her feel better and calmed her down. She sighed and stayed close to him. "I forgot there was a village not far off that made and sold items like this. We should go investigate it and see if anyone remembers selling this to Harlock. If we hurry we can be back by nightfall."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 11:40 pm

"We best goons,since no one will be in danger in the day time." he said, "LEt's get a move on." he said running off north from the village, determined to find out what the alchemist might now about the fire that happened here and if they remember selling anything. He smirked seeing Lilah just behind him, "Keep up My love!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 11:48 pm

"Yes! Let's get moving." They both dashed off into the forest and Lilah was right behind him. She wasn't as fast as him, but she was keeping up decently enough. "Oh? Calling me slow?" She said picking up speed so she was right beside him. She got a bit of a second wind.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 12:03 am

"Maybe!" he chuckled and got speeding up, running on to the village. Which it was far for humans but for vampires, it was just a fair run away. Eventually they reached the village and the villagers noticed their attire, keeping wary of them.

"....Ithink they know what we are." said Kaidan, "Keep your eyes and ears Sharp...I have a feeling weigh find trouble." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 12:10 am

Lilah let it slide and kept up with him until they reached the village. She immediately noticed the inhabitants actively avoiding them and giving them weary stares. "Got it." She made sure to stay close to Kaidan and kept her guard up in case someone tried to attack them. "I have a feeling Harlock caused some trouble here. Usually this village is very calm but the air is so tense here." She said to Kaidan.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 12:21 am

"And if the village knows what we are......" he said, "This won't be easy." He then spotted a sign with he mark of the Alchemist and Apothecary. "There, we should make this short and sweet." he said quietly as they headed on to the store.

They arrived inside and a really old man came out from the back, "Oh....more vampires I see..."he said, removing his glasses and cleaning them. "...Is there something I can do for you....?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 12:29 am

"No, it won't. We'll just need to be quick." She said as she followed him inside the shop. The shop keep was an old man who immediately knew they were vampires.

"Yes, sir. We were wondering if you might recognize this magical item. We think it may have been purchased here." She took the burned out stone from her pouch and handed it to him so he could look at it more closely.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 12:36 am

he took the item and adjusted his glasses a little, ".....A used Firestone.....old too......But yes....this is of my make." he said, "But this was made....a good couple decades ago." he said, "Back when I..was less old." he joked a little.

"Where washes found may I ask?" he questioned them.

"The Farming village." Answered Kaidan, "They had a fire through there a long time ago....do you remember anything of that?"

"....Yes...it wa sa tragady...." he sighed sadly, "....I feared that was where you found it.....and before you ask, no..I didn't know that was what they planned to do with it...."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 12:57 am

Lilah was relieved when he recognized it. "We are not looking for someone to blame, sir. We just want to know if you remember who you sold this to and what he looked like. We think he is the one that used this stone to try to burn down the village." She said and put the stone back into her pouch. "Any details would be most helpful."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 1:04 am

"........he and his men still come to my store......they are set to come tonight I would high assume. They come on a regular basis.....but surprisingly...more for rare special items I store." he said. Kaidan's interest was perked, "What kind of rare items?"

"Gold fox-glove, white lavender powder...Black void-salt grains, Many items." he listed. Kaidan was alarmed, "....those are not normal alchemist items.

"No. They are not." the old man agreed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 1:24 am

Lilah recognized a few of the items the Alchemist named. Some of them were used for dark and forbidden magic. Whoever this guy was he was planning something sinister.

"Did any of them ever mention their names or can you remember what they look like?" She pressed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 1:32 am

Kaidan frowned, "......I think this may be bigger than we thought." he said to Lilah."

"I remember the head vampire's face, but no name that I can recall. Blonde hair, VERY snow pale skin...and a spider tattoo on his chest." the man described. Kaidan growled lightly, it was Desmond Harlock. "You said they may come tonight......is that right?"

"Yes...they come once a week around night fall....usually on the third or forth day." said the old man.

"....Thank you sir." he got Lilah's hand and they exited the shop.

"We're staking out tomorrow night...and we'll follow them to their base." he said to Lilah.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 1:51 am

Lilah knew in her gut that it was Harlock now. She would never forget the look of that spider tattoo on his chest. Lilah followed Kaidan out. It seemed he had an idea.

"Yes, that's an excellent idea. Should we let your father know too? We can use all the help we can get to take them down." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 1:55 am

"I'll send a smoke crow to him and about our findings. And see if they give anymore ideas on what suspects." he said, "WE'll comeback tomorrow afternoon and we'll stake out until the evening and see where this goes. But either way....well be ready." he said and they got heading back.

When they were returning, Kaidan noticed a glistening of a lake as they were heading back. "Lilah this way!" he said heading that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 28 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Assassin and the Ranger-
Jump to: