Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 11:55 pm

"You are so sensitive." eh smirked and kissed her deep as he got rolling his hips into her, his arms on either side of her head, leaning on his elbows for support.

"Mmm!" he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 1:04 am

Lilah's tongue danced with his as they began to make love. She wrapped her arms around him, holding him close. "Mmmm...oh Kaidan my love..." She felt him deep within her hitting every spot that made her tremble. "You're hitting so deep inside me already..." She pressed her forehead to his and wrapped herself around him.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 5:31 am

He groaned, "Mmmmm fuck...my wife.....Delilah..." he growled a little, "Awww ffuuuckkkkk!!" he groaned. He forehead pressed to hers, "My Love....My Delilah...."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 2:37 pm

"Yes...I am yours always. Mmmm..." She kissed him again gently. "My husband...my love..." She began to move her hips to meet his thrusts. "I love you so much...Kaidan..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 5:45 pm

He started to pick the pace up a little but was still keeping it sensual, he kissed her back with a bit more passion and need, his hips gridning into her now, pushing deeper into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 7:13 pm

"MMMMMM!" She moaned loudly but most lovingly into their kiss. She could feel his passion with each brush of his lips across hers. Things began to escalate as she felt him pushing into her deeper and a bit faster. He collided with her deeply, stroking that sweet spot with each thrust. "Mmmm ahhh....ahhh...ahhh..." She locked eyes with him feeling herself starting to lose to her vampire nature. Her eyes flashed red for a quick second.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 7:41 pm

"MMMmM!!Mm!"he groaned against her lips as he got looking into her eyes, "Awww ffuuckk! Lilah!!!" he groaned her name. He smirked, He smirked seeing her vampiric nature peeking through, "Mmm my dangerous lover!" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 7:46 pm

"I can't help but lose control when I'm with you..." Her fangs began to feel tingly and threatened to pop out. Her hips began to move faster and she started to kiss Kaidan's neck, smelling the sweet blood coursing through his veins. She licked his skin as the scent got stronger.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 7:55 pm

He smirked, and he thrusted deep into her, seeing her fangs were gonna pop, "Aww fuck! Do it my love!" he groaned, Leaning his head aside to let her get access to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 10:38 pm

That one deep thrust made her fangs lengthen as she moaned loud. "MMMMMAHHHHHAA!!" She looked at his neck and could see the blood rushing through him. "Mmm..." She licked his neck again tasting the sweat on his skin. She gingerly kissed his neck again before opening her mouth and sinking her fangs into his skin. The taste of his blood on her tongue made her own blood rush. "Mmm..." Her insides began to tighten around him as his blood brought her closer to cumming.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 10:52 pm

He growled a little form her biting into his skin but mixed with the pleasure the pain was all worth it to him,"AWWWWW FUUCK"he got thrusting harder and faster into her. "OH FUCKING HELL!!" he growled a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 11:03 pm

Lilah held onto him tight to keep him from moving his neck too much. She didn't want to accidentally hurt him. His hard thrusts made his blood run faster and get warmer. "Mmmmm...fuck you taste so good..." She said before sinking her fangs back in.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 11:10 pm

"AHhhH!!!!" he groaned feeling her still getting into feeding off him, "AWW FUCK!! I'M SO FUCKING CLOSE!!!" he growled, "AWW GAWD DELILAH!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 11:19 pm

Lilah was close too. The taste of blood was making her go crazy. She removed her fangs from his neck and licked the wound to seal it. "Mmm! S-SO AM I!!" Her fangs were still elongated and blood dripped down the corners of her mouth. "AHHHH CUM WITH ME MY LOVE! LETS CUM TOGETHER AS HUSBAND AND WIFE!" She yelled out and held him close.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 11:35 pm

"OH FUUUCKKK!!!" he kissed her deep as he rammed into her faster feeling her get tighter around him, then he couldn't hold back and he thrusted deep into her pussy and came deep giving a hot load inside her. "MMmMmmm!!!!!" he groaned against her lips, tasting his own blood on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 12:08 am

He sealed her lips again and started to ram her faster and more intensely. He was bringing her so close. She felt him twitching inside her. He was close too. "MMMmmMMMMMM!" Lilah wrapped herself around Kaidan and held him close as they both released at the same time. She groaned into their kiss and her body trembled from the intensity. She felt cum leaking from her plugged hole as their juices mingled together. Their lips slowly parted and Lilah relaxed her body into the grass. "Oh my love...that was amazing..." She looked into his eyes, her still full of love and a bit of lust.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 12:28 am

He panted heavily when he pulled up and kissed her once more and smiled, "Delilah....." he held her with him, "......dont ever leave me."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 12:36 am

Lilah smiled back and squeezed him back when he held her close to him. "Kaidan I could never leave you. Not ever. We will be together always." His warmth enveloped her as he held her. "Let's get into the water now. We still have time to enjoy our short honeymoon." She whispered into his ear. "It will be just like our first sexual encounter." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 12:43 am

He chuckled, "From sweet as honey to cheeky as a minx." he smirked, "Let's go."he stood up, giving her a hand in getting her up and walking to the water's edge, kissing at her shoulder and licking at her neck, he planned to return the favour.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 1:04 am

"You know me, I can flip that switch any time." She smirked back and took his hand. They walked hand in hand to the waters edge. It was slightly warmer than normal since it was later at night. Lilah moaned out loud when he started to kiss and lick near her neck and shoulder. "Mmmahhh...are you hungry too?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 1:12 am

He chuckled, "And I'm am happy for it."

"I'm always hungry for you." he smirked and got kissing her, while pulling her close to him and he was groping her ass, as they got into the water, getting about ankle deep, he pulled her with him to their knees as he then got rubbing at her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 1:27 am

Lilah smirked at his response and let him take the lead and do as he pleased to her. He kept her close and touched and kissed all the places she loved most. Once they were in the water and on their knees together, she yelped when he touched her very sensitive and wet pussy. "E-easy...I might cum again just from your teasing me..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 1:32 am

"And that's a problem?" he smirked din a cheeky way, rubbing at her clit more vigourously. "Gonna make you al wet in every sense." whispered in her ear and nibbled other earlobe.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 1:45 am

"N-no...it's just HAAA AHHHHAAA..." He moved his fingers around expertly and started to tease her more. She had to steady herself against him to keep herself from falling over from the insane pleasure. She could feel his fangs on her earlobe and could hear the sound of his hot breath. He had a way of making her crumble at his feet. "MMMM!! N-N-Not so fast...AHHHH!" She started to feel herself cumming a little bit, wetting his fingers even more.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 1:52 am

"MMmm I love it when you beg me..." he smirked, that little bit of resistance always got him excited, the predator in him always enjoyed it. "Cum Lilah, I know you are close already." he smirked, and licked at her neck, nibbling at her skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 30 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next