Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 8:28 pm

[5/3/2017 11:31:59 PM] brooke barnes: Out somewhere is the beautiful tropical region of the Sapphire Sea, there is the Marigold Peninsular was the main sector for the trade ships and sailors to dock, restock supplies and rest their sea-legs.

But out in the more risky waters, dwelled pirates and cut-throats, and in an archipelago, the largest Island named Philander....because so much of it happens there in many ways. And is also holds the Sapphire Seas open Black market.

At the docks, a ship had just docked, a black ship with red sails and flag holding the symbol of a skull with an eyeball in the mouth. Men dressed in red came off the boat with boxes of goods. Then a topless man in knee length pants and sandals came off, he grinned and breathed in deep, "AHhhhh Philander Island.....take some time boys to have some fun." he grinned, giving his crew permission.
[5/3/2017 11:39:27 PM] Amber Mitchell : "Hmm, this island seems quite interesting..." A fair skinned maiden said as she walked though the bustling market place on the island of Philander. A head scarf hid her green hair and yellow eyes from any prying glances. "This seems like a fine place to settle for a while." She continued her walk along the portside market and made her way to the docks to check out the ships that had docked there. A peculiar one caught her eye. It was black with red sails.

"Pirates." She said as she walked among the sea of people.
[5/3/2017 11:41:48 PM] brooke barnes: The topless man was talking to his first mate, "Go get the stall up and sell these goods. I'm heading on for a drink." he told him and walked on.

"Yes Cap'n." he said and got the others moving along with the booty.

The topless man noticed the scarfed woman, 'That is an interesting sight.' he smirked, 'We'll need to check that out later.' he sniggered to himself.
[5/3/2017 11:47:55 PM] Amber Mitchell : Klotho felt someone's eyes on her. She looked around cautiously until she eyed a suspicious topless man. She remembered seeing him standing at the top of the pirate ship. She quickly changed course to avoid him. She wasn't ready to make her presence know just yet in a strange foreign land. She went in the opposite direction wanting to get a drink to quench her sudden thirst.

"Seems to be an island run by pirate traders..." She thought to herself. A tavern caught her eye and she went inside to get a beer. She took her seat at a table in the back observing the rowdy men around her.
[5/3/2017 11:50:52 PM] brooke barnes: There was the only tavern in the town, a sign with a painted image of a woman flashing her underwear with the wording, 'The Up-Skirted Virgin', hung over the door.

Inside the man was just getting an ale, music was playing and rowdiness was going on, it was not just a tavern, it was a place for EXTRA things. The girls dressed in lots of make-up and loose and revealing attire.
[5/3/2017 11:56:32 PM] Amber Mitchell : "This is a glorified brothel." She said as she folded her arms and shook her head as most of the men acted like brainless morons at the sight of a pretty lady leaning over to clean a table showing off her goods. "Fools."

Klotho stood from her table and walked up to the bar trying to get the bar keeps attention. "A beer please. Biggest glass you have."

[5/3/2017 11:58:42 PM] brooke barnes: The Bar keep was a blonde heavy woman, "Sure thing luv." she said, "Anything to eat?" he asked.

The tpless man swathe scarf girl came in and watched her from a distance, 'Somehtign about her.......its...not normal.' he was thoroughly intrigued.
[5/4/2017 12:01:41 AM] Amber Mitchell : "No, thank you. Just the beer." She took a seat at the bar and waited for her drink.
[5/4/2017 12:04:53 AM] brooke barnes: She nodded and went to get her drink.

He smirked and approached her, "You're new here." he said sipping his hug of ale.
[5/4/2017 12:06:01 AM] Amber Mitchell : She did not turn to face him, "What's it to you?" It was the pirate that was eyeing her earlier.
[5/4/2017 12:10:04 AM | Edited 12:10:24 AM] brooke barnes: "Because I come on the regular.....and I don't usually see a UNIQUE woman come here unless she's a pirate." he said, sitting opposite of her.
[5/4/2017 12:11:56 AM] Amber Mitchell : "I have no business with you nor you with me, so get lost." She finally received her beer and chugged half of it down quick.
[5/4/2017 12:12:36 AM] brooke barnes: He whistled, "Woman after my own heart....if I had one." he joked, taking a big swig.
[5/4/2017 12:13:53 AM] Amber Mitchell : She slammed the glass down, "Are you hard of hearing, sea dog? I said get lost."
[5/4/2017 12:14:34 AM] brooke barnes: "Ask me nicely." he grinned, there was NO fear in this man.
[5/4/2017 12:15:34 AM] Amber Mitchell : She chugged the last of her beer. She put her glass down and finally looked up at him. "I don't ask. I demand."
[5/4/2017 12:16:31 AM] brooke barnes: "Another thing we have in common." he grinned, "SO what brings you to Philander...besides...all the lovely sights."
[5/4/2017 12:17:27 AM] Amber Mitchell : She could tell that he was not going to leave any time soon, so she decided to indulge him. She asked for another beer. "I'm a drifter. I go places that tickle my fancy."
[5/4/2017 12:19:23 AM] brooke barnes: He ordered another drink as well, "And you come to an pirate infested island?" he grinned, "How adventurous."
[5/4/2017 12:20:48 AM] Amber Mitchell : "A place like this is a vacation spot to me. I have been to far more adventurous places." She showed no emotion and drank her beer more slowly this time.
[5/4/2017 12:22:37 AM] brooke barnes: He got his fresh mug of ale and drank it, "Sounds like you've been around." he said, his eyes not averting from hers.
[5/4/2017 12:33:04 AM | Edited 12:42:29 AM] Amber Mitchell : "Indeed I have." She looked up from her beer. "Why the sudden interest in me?"

"I've...an interest in people who look like they can hold their own in a dangerous situation." he said smirking.

[5/7/2017 9:46:32 PM] Amber Mitchell : Klotho raised an eyebrow and took another big gulp of her beer. She then let out a manly belch. "I assure you...you don't want to see that side of me. It won't end well for you." She finished the rest of her beer and slammed her money on the table.
[5/7/2017 9:47:50 PM] brooke barnes: "Oooo sounds like a fun time." he chuckled, not worried about any of her subtle warnings.

"Aggressive." he hissed in delight, "What's your name?" he asked.
[5/7/2017 9:49:45 PM] Amber Mitchell : She stood up and pulled her head covering off her head so she could see her better. Her emerald green hair cascaded over her shoulders and her yellow eyes were clearly visible. "Klotho. Just Klotho." With that, she covered her head again and made a move toward the exit.
[5/7/2017 9:51:10 PM] brooke barnes: "Jori Basker. A pleasure." he placed his money down and sculled the rest of his drink, "And What are you doing for the rest of your time here Klotho?" he asked.
[5/7/2017 9:53:05 PM] Amber Mitchell : "A little bit of trouble and fun. Whichever comes first. I grew bored in my homeland and decided to venture out again." She said.
[5/7/2017 9:54:03 PM] brooke barnes: "I'm Captain of a ship and I'm in port for a few days, Care to join to crew for a while?" he grinned, "I was looking for some new hands to help with our assignments." he said.
[5/7/2017 9:54:51 PM] Amber Mitchell : "I'll pass. I have no interest in grunt work." She tried to leave again.
[5/7/2017 9:55:24 PM] brooke barnes: "Ohhh I never said anything about grunt work." he said.
[5/7/2017 9:56:26 PM] Amber Mitchell : She turned back around slightly intrigued. "What did you have in mind then?"
[5/7/2017 9:57:49 PM] brooke barnes: "I was looking for some 'FUN' as well while here, but It does get tiresome on the ship as well. I plan to head to my own island after we've restocked, you said you're after some trouble, there's plant on the high seas." he grinned.
[5/7/2017 9:58:37 PM] Amber Mitchell : "Hmm, an adventure on the high seas. You have my attention, pirate." She sat down beside him and decided to hear him out.
[5/7/2017 10:00:28 PM] brooke barnes: No one was approaching their table much, almost......avoiding them.

"I run a SPECIAL operation with my ship, so I don't mind letting you in on some of the gold we get with it too, if that's your interest of course. But I'm also curious....of you....I KNOW this is not your real look." he grinned.
[5/7/2017 10:02:05 PM] Amber Mitchell : She chuckled not moved by his revelation of her little secret. "And I sense that you are much more than just a simple pirate...this could be an upside. Try to figure you out while also sailing on the high seas. I am most interested."
[5/7/2017 10:03:05 PM] brooke barnes: "Then let me show you my vessel." he smirked, standing up heading to the tavern door.
[5/7/2017 10:04:21 PM] Amber Mitchell : "Lead the way." She made sure her head covering was firmly in place before she followed him out. She did not want to cause a stir with her strange appearance.
[5/7/2017 10:05:28 PM] brooke barnes: They headed on back to the docks, to the black ship, "There he is, The Reaper." he grinned with pride. EVERYONE who was not of the crew was avoiding the ship like the plague.
[5/7/2017 10:06:52 PM] Amber Mitchell : "Quite impressive." She said as she ran her eyes up and down the tall mast. "How did someone like you become the owner of such a magnificent ship?"
[5/7/2017 10:07:49 PM] brooke barnes: "I used to belong to the Cult of Bones." he smirked, "The patron Lady gave me this as a gift LONG ago." he said.

[5/7/2017 10:10:50 PM] Amber Mitchell : "Hmm, interesting." She was slightly familiar with the Cult of Bones. Such an ancient power. Just how old was this man? "She is beaut indeed."
[5/7/2017 10:12:02 PM] brooke barnes: He smirked, "She is, but a nasty temper too." he said.

"But was also a parting gift, I had to leave...do my own thing." he walked up the ramp, "Come allow me to give you the tour." he grinned.

The crew noticed her, but didn't stop to ask questions.
[5/7/2017 10:13:32 PM] Amber Mitchell : She still kept her head covered, not sure how much she could trust this guy and his crew. "You are very vocal about your conquests and your background. You throw caution to the wind I see." She followed behind him and looked around at the marvelous ship.
[5/7/2017 10:14:25 PM] brooke barnes: "Not much scares me." he smirked, "Caution is on my side when most avoid a slave ship." he said.
[5/7/2017 10:16:39 PM] Amber Mitchell : "Ah, I see. Others are too scared to take you on. You are in the slave trade business I assume?" She said.
[5/7/2017 10:19:20 PM] brooke barnes: "That was what my 'SPECIAL Operations' are yes." he smirked, "Slaves form all around the region, sex slavery is our most profitable and of course everyday labour." he said, they headed to his captain's cabin, which was decorated with tribal voodoo adornments and gold ornaments and LARGE bed with Egyptian cotton.

"And this is my cabin."
[5/7/2017 10:22:27 PM] Amber Mitchell : Once they were behind closed doors, she removed her head scarf and slipped the covering off her shoulders. "Sex sells and you take advantage of that." She was pretty impressed. "Slavery is quite fruitful." His lavishly decorated cabin did little to impress her. "Seems a little gaudy to me, but that is just me..."
[5/7/2017 10:24:02 PM] brooke barnes: "I like gold." he chuckled. "And you noticed I'm not normal either." he made a motion with his hand and the chairs came out from the table on their own.

"Voodoo is a useful little thing." he snickered.
[5/7/2017 10:26:52 PM] Amber Mitchell : "Yes, I sensed some sort of magical energy coming from you." She turned around to hang her sash on a hook, her clan marking visible on her back as well as two perfectly circular scars on her sides just below her ribs.
[5/7/2017 10:29:45 PM] brooke barnes: "And I knew you were unique." he smirked looking her over, "Lovely creature you are." not freak out in the least.
[5/7/2017 10:35:22 PM] Amber Mitchell : "It seems we both have historic origins." She turned back to face him. "If you have such power, why slum it in the slave trade business?"
[5/7/2017 10:36:38 PM] brooke barnes: "Call me sadistic, but I find enjoyment." he said with a snigger, "Plus it get me what I want and what I need." he said, sitting down looking at her.
[5/7/2017 10:38:08 PM] Amber Mitchell : "Sexual satisfaction and power?" She asked crossing her arms.
[5/7/2017 10:38:51 PM] brooke barnes: "Correct." he grinned.

"Voodoo doesn't conjure anything for myself, It only worked on OTHER i use on." he said.
[5/7/2017 10:40:59 PM] Amber Mitchell : "Such is the unfortunate circumstance of voodoo. I don't rely on magic. It is too fickle." She said.
[5/7/2017 10:41:45 PM] brooke barnes: "I'm not defenceless physically." he had a pair of daggers crossed on his lower back.
[5/7/2017 10:42:58 PM] Amber Mitchell : "We wil have to battle each other some time. I am interested to see the limits of your abilities." She smirked.
[5/7/2017 10:44:13 PM] brooke barnes: "When we get to my island, more space to chase." he winked.
[5/7/2017 10:45:34 PM] Amber Mitchell : "I look forward to it. In the mean time, what will I be doing while on this vessel?"
[5/7/2017 10:46:10 PM] brooke barnes: "Whatever you wish to do, but keeping any slaves in line I can assign to you." he grinned.
[5/7/2017 10:47:11 PM] Amber Mitchell : "I could keep you in line, captain." She said.
[5/7/2017 10:50:24 PM] brooke barnes: "Oh? How so?" he smirked, "I REALLY would like to know MISS Klotho." he edged her on.
[5/7/2017 10:53:53 PM] Amber Mitchell : "The captain needs someone to keep him on his toes, and I can definitely do just that."
[5/7/2017 10:59:06 PM] brooke barnes: "....Oh? Sounds like fun to me." he chuckled, pouring some wine, "Want a glass?" he asked.
[5/7/2017 11:00:06 PM] Amber Mitchell : "Yes, please. It is far more enjoyable than that cheap beer at the tavern." She made herself comfortable and waited for him to pour her a glass.
[5/7/2017 11:09:47 PM] brooke barnes: He poured her a cup, "You're not very worried about being around a slaver are you?" he handed her her drink.
[5/7/2017 11:10:43 PM] Amber Mitchell : "That is the least of my concerns." She said as she took her glass and swirled it around gently before taking a sip.

[5/19/2017 5:18:44 PM] brooke barnes: Jori sipped his beverage, looking her up and down, "And Me being a Voodoo man doesn't concern you either?" he grinned.
[5/19/2017 5:20:33 PM] Amber Joyner: In turn, she looked him up and down actually taking a better look at him. He was a fine specimen to her surprise. "Not at all. I have seen many things. It takes a lot to get me rattled."
[5/19/2017 5:24:23 PM] brooke barnes: "Oh really? How many....have tested those waters and lived?" he asked, with a grin
[5/19/2017 5:25:29 PM] Amber Joyner: She chuckled with quite the evil grin, "Not many...they try to test me thinking I'm bluffing and then they pay for it with their lives."
[5/19/2017 5:26:56 PM | Edited 5:30:14 PM] brooke barnes: "Ooooo sounds like a fun time." he stood, "What does one do..." he got an arm around her waist, "..To not get killed." he was not afraid at all.
[5/19/2017 5:34:59 PM] Amber Joyner: He was quite bold. "No need to worry. You are far to interesting to kill. You provided me with something fun to do for the time being. It would also be rude of me to murder my host. I do have manners."
[5/19/2017 5:36:35 PM] brooke barnes: "Good to hear." he chuckled, "We'll be shipping off soon, stick by and I'll see what I can get you into, but I'm sure you keeping an eye on our 'living' cargo should be a good start." he said.
[5/19/2017 5:40:23 PM] brooke barnes: "Oh If you feel like TESTING any of our slaves, go right ahead." he smirked.
[5/19/2017 5:44:12 PM] Amber Joyner: "What an honor." She said peeling his arm from off of her. "Have any proper clothes I can change into? I don't think what I am currently wearing is appropriate for the high seas."
[5/19/2017 5:45:14 PM] brooke barnes: He smirked, and went over to a chest and opened it up, it was full of different clothes. "Take your pick." he said, sculling the rest of his drink.
[5/19/2017 5:48:34 PM] brooke barnes: The crew were trying to listen in, curious and wary of the newcomer.
[5/19/2017 5:48:55 PM] Amber Joyner: "Much obliged." She looked around in the chest until she found an outfit that suited her best. She stepped behind a tall screen and proceeded to change. "I'm curious, do you have both male and female slaves on your ship?"
[5/19/2017 5:50:23 PM] brooke barnes: "Yes. I do. Need to keep the market open some people want certain slaves." he said, topping her drink off.
[5/19/2017 5:55:02 PM] Amber Joyner: She threw her robes and head scarf over the screen and stepped out from behind, adjusting her belt. "Hmm, not bad. I could get use to this. Thanks."
[5/19/2017 5:55:54 PM] brooke barnes: "You're welcome." he smirked, "Shall I show you the cargo hold?"
[5/19/2017 5:56:56 PM] Amber Joyner: "After you, captain." She said in a playful tone.
[5/19/2017 6:00:41 PM] brooke barnes: He smirked and opened the door and his men moved back, "Stop lollygagging and get back to work!" he frowned at his men.

He Showed her down to the lower deck and cargo hold, and as he had said there were cages full of slaves, from women, men and children, they looked afraid as they approached.
[5/19/2017 6:06:57 PM] Amber Joyner: "I must say. I am quite impressed. You have quite the business here. Fine specimens here." She looked around at all the prisoners and took quite a liking to the lovely ladies. "If you like, I will gladly be in charge of keeping the ladies in check here. In my experience, they respond better to a more feminine touch."
[5/19/2017 6:10:04 PM] brooke barnes: He smirked, "Very well...keep the men in line as well. THEY tend to be the most problematic." he said.
[5/19/2017 6:12:17 PM] Amber Joyner: "Oh really now?" She looked at the men and could see a few of them winking at her, blowing kisses, and humping the air in her direction. "Leave it to me. I will whip them into shape in no time."
[5/19/2017 6:13:10 PM | Edited 6:13:17 PM] brooke barnes: (XDD)

"Just not too many NOTICEABLE marks." he smirked, "They sell more with no bruises."
[5/19/2017 6:16:27 PM] Amber Joyner: "Men are a lot harder to bruise, so I think they can handle it. I have my own particular way of handling rowdy men like this." She approached one of the cages that had a particularly burly man that was paying her quite a lot of attention. "You. Come here." She crooked her finger at him.
[5/19/2017 6:18:22 PM] brooke barnes: He smirked, "You need something?" he asked, licking his lips at her. Jori snuffed, "Careful now, she's got more danger in her pinky finger than you do."
[5/19/2017 6:19:44 PM] Amber Joyner: She turned her attention to the warden. "Warden. Keys please. I feel that this prisoner needs some special attention."
[5/19/2017 6:20:56 PM] brooke barnes: Jori handed them to her, "Have fun. I'll get my crew my ready to ship off." he grinned, "I'll be back to check on you."
[5/19/2017 6:22:49 PM] Amber Joyner: "Oh, you don't want to stay for the show?" She said as she opened the lock with the key and let herself in. She closed the cell and locked it back throwing the keys back to Jori. "So, what is your name?" She asked the prisoner.
[5/19/2017 6:24:33 PM] brooke barnes: "Oh I'll be back soon, trust me on that." he smirked at her, catching the keys and headed up.

"Julius." he smirked, "And what are you gonna do little lady?" he sniggered.
[5/19/2017 6:27:36 PM] Amber Joyner: "Very well." She turned back to the prisoner. "Julius..." She walked closer to him making him walk farther back until he bumped into the wall. "I noticed you giving me special attention just now. Is that how you welcome the newbies?" She asked with a soft and sexy tone.
[5/19/2017 6:28:38 PM] brooke barnes: "....well......" he was getting a little nervous.

"the...dames are kept separate...and...." he was stuttering a little.
[5/19/2017 6:30:27 PM] Amber Joyner: She got very close to him and put a finger to his lips, "Shh, no need to be nervous...being in this cell all by yourself must be troublesome...especially with all the ladies kept separate. She pressed herself against him.
[5/19/2017 6:31:21 PM] brooke barnes: "Uhh...ahh...AHEM!!!" he cleared his throat, "Uh yeah...."
[5/19/2017 6:33:36 PM] Amber Joyner: She trailed her finger down his lips and pressed her impressive bosom against his chest. "You like them?" She asked.
[5/19/2017 6:34:21 PM] brooke barnes: He looked down, seeing her tits pressed against his chest, "....y-yes...." he said.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 8:50 pm

[5/19/2017 6:43:00 PM] Amber Joyner: "Touch them..." She said pressing into him again. His arousal was obvious as it pressed against her thigh.
[5/19/2017 6:45:07 PM] brooke barnes: He reached up and got massaging her breasts, he felt he couldn't control himself but didn't want to stop either.

"Such...soft..." he had a tent in his toga.
[5/19/2017 6:48:00 PM] Amber Joyner: She smirked at him and put her hand on the back of his head making him look at her. "Yes..." She pressed against his erection with her body and leaned closer to him locking eyes with him.
[5/19/2017 6:49:17 PM] brooke barnes: "ah....." his eyes glazed over a little when his eyes made contact with hers.
[5/19/2017 6:51:28 PM] Amber Joyner: She stood up on her tip toes and inched closer to his face locking her lips with his. She kissed his deeply, pushing her tongue past his lips and nibbling on his lower lip a bit.
[5/19/2017 6:52:26 PM | Edited 6:52:49 PM] brooke barnes: He kissed her back, his hormones taking over and he picked her up from under her ass to get her to his face level.

--

Jori and his men had gotten what they needed and were casting off.
[5/19/2017 6:54:11 PM] Amber Joyner: They kissed for a few minutes. A tingling warm sensation came to her lips as they kissed. She pulled back gently and looked at him. "How was that?" She asked as she moved away slightly knowing what was about to happen.

[5/19/2017 6:56:29 PM] brooke barnes: Jori came down to find the slave writhing on the ground in agonising pain, ".....Dare I ask?" he asked approached the cell casually. He chuckled seeing the tent on the slave as well. "Well, you raised his sail."
[5/19/2017 7:00:21 PM] Amber Joyner: Klotho turned around a wiped the slaves saliva from her mouth. "Men are merely play things. I can bring any man to his knees." She extended one of her nails and used it to pick the lock to let herself out of the cell. "Let that be an example to the lot of you! If you wish to end up like him, continue to act out! Just behave yourselves so I don't have to make another demonstration...because I can do so much more!"
[5/19/2017 7:01:38 PM] brooke barnes: They all pushed to the back of the their cells, getting the message, Jori got a shudder of pleasure at the sight of that. He walked over to her and pulled her to him, "You just turned me on."
[5/19/2017 7:02:40 PM] Amber Joyner: She looked over her shoulder at him, "If that turned you on, then you are a sick man." She chuckled.
[5/19/2017 7:05:07 PM] brooke barnes: He chuckled, "I never said I was normal man.....I'm....sadistic and a just a touch masochistic." he grinned, a bit of excitement in his voice.

"Nothing about this ship or its crew is normal." She said making her way to the stairs to go back up on deck.

They ship got sailing away from Philander island and a thick mist surrounded them, "......Yes. Perfect, we'll be there by morning definitely." he said.

"Men, Pick up the pace!" he ordered.

[5/20/2017 6:00:08 PM] brooke barnes: They sailed on through the mist, seeing nothing in front of them. Jori was at the helm, steering the ship, not concerned or worried about not seeing. His men though kept looking over their shoulder at their newest addition.
[5/20/2017 6:03:35 PM] Amber Joyner: Klotho came up from below deck after making a quick check on the prisoners down below. On her way up to the helm to mingle with Jori she noticed the men beside her cowering in her presence. She hissed at them making them jump out of their skin. She chuckled as she joined Jori. "So captain, how much longer until we arrive?"
[5/20/2017 6:04:40 PM] brooke barnes: He smirked, "We're just about to arrive." he said, "The mist is about to part." he pointed to the front of the ship.
[5/20/2017 6:08:44 PM] Amber Joyner: Klotho could easily see through the mist with her enhanced vision. As he said, the mist began to part and revealed their destination. "Excellent." She leaned in closer to him to get a better view, partially teasing him to see how he would react.
[5/20/2017 6:12:10 PM | Edited 6:12:19 PM] brooke barnes: The mist vanished and they were heading to the large island where a small town was in view and a port to dock the ship. It wasn't big as Philander, but there seemed to be a huge lot of people.

"The Slave Markets." he said, "Time to pull the slave ashore and get some gold flowing." he grinned, "GET THE CAGES READY!!" he shouted to the men.
[5/20/2017 6:16:20 PM] Amber Joyner: Once they docked the ship, Klotho went back down to rally the slaves and prepare them for transport. They walked single file one behind the other all shackled together at the ankles so no one was tempted to run. She hurried the women out first. "Move it ladies! We are on a tight schedule!" She yelled.
[5/20/2017 6:22:13 PM] brooke barnes: He perked an eyebrow, "......Without cages? Impressive." he grinned. They headed on to the main square with their stall set up and Jori was the main man to speak to about pricing.

Was long until buyers came around to his collection, Jori's Name was well known and he was popular with his range of exotic looking slaves and choices.

Jori came over to Klotho, "If anyone approaches you." he handed her the list of prices, "I know you can charm a few." he smirked.

She took the list from him and grinned, "With pleasure." She took a seat on a tall stool, waiting and watching. Jori definitely was impressive. He knew his way around the slave trade business. He was also very charismatic in twisted sort of way.

Klotho noticed a tall and dignified man that kept coming by, looking at the slaves, and then walking away repeatedly. She approached the snob to see if she could get him to buy something. "See anything you like, sir?"

[5/20/2017 6:31:13 PM] brooke barnes: "Besides yourself madam." he chuckled.

"A couple a female slaves for work and maybe some OTHER side benefits." he said.

Jori stayed back but was keeping an eye and ear on her and the customer.
[5/20/2017 6:35:54 PM] Amber Joyner: She chuckled back, "You're too kind, I'm afraid I'm not for sale. But I'm sure I can make you a deal worth your while." She said working her magic. "We have a fine selection of ladies...but we also have delectable men as well. Very strong and hard working...but they won't overshadow a handsome man such as yourself." She said laying it on quite thick to stroke his ego.
[5/20/2017 6:39:22 PM] brooke barnes: "Hmmm....My wife does like getting into mischief....." he thought about it looking them over, "....." he looked over the women first and pointed out the two he liked the most and he even chose one young man as well.

"How much will that all stand?"

[5/20/2017 6:46:16 PM] Amber Joyner: "Oh, very fine choices indeed." She motioned to the men to prepare those three for purchase. "Since you were such a wonderful and thoughtful customer...." She leaned in to whisper sensually into his ear, "...1250 for all of them."
[5/20/2017 6:49:55 PM] brooke barnes: He smirked at the is charming saleslady, "Oh? Is that all? Perfect then." he pull rout a bag of gold and they counted out the right amount and he paid in full.

The slaves we prepped and they were taken away with their new owner. Jori came over looking at the bag of gold, "You've got a knack for this." he lightly tapped under her chin with a smirk.
[5/20/2017 6:52:14 PM] Amber Joyner: "Pleasure doing business with you, sir." She said as she took the bag of gold from him and sent him a playful wink.

She smirked back and handed him the bag of gold she just received. "That I do. I haven't had this much fun in ages." She smiled with deep satisfaction.
[5/20/2017 6:52:56 PM] brooke barnes: He smirked, "Wait till tonight." he whispered to her ear.
[5/20/2017 6:55:12 PM] brooke barnes: They worked on through the morning until the mid afternoon, which 85% of their slaves were sold and they made a REAL good amount of money.....which was very successful due to Klotho's charms.

The crew were allowed to go get some 'fun' in and the left over slaves were going to be taken to their HQ when they next set sail.
[5/20/2017 6:58:24 PM] Amber Joyner: Once it was break time, Klotho decided to venture out on her own and headed back to the ship for a quick snack and to watch the sun set over the sea. She leaned against the mast and munched on some fruit and cheese she found in the kitchen. She sighed contently feeling more alive than she had in a long time.
[5/20/2017 7:01:52 PM] brooke barnes: Jori was boarding his ship and was heading down to the cargo bay, where the left over slaves were sitting in their cells. He gave a cruel smirk to the them, "Who oh who should come and play?" he sung in a lightly crazy tone.
[5/20/2017 7:03:48 PM] Amber Joyner: Once her break was over, she went down below deck to see if there were any slaves left to be sold while they still had time. She stopped short when she saw Jori was already down there. She stayed out of sight and decided to observe him at work.
[5/20/2017 7:06:15 PM] brooke barnes: There was five slaves left four women and one man, he smirked and looked at the man, "Let's play." he gave a psychotic grin.

The man was horrified by his face but Jori opened the cell and grabbed him by the throat, the man struggling but found he couldn't get away. Jori carried him out and suddenly out of a wisp of smoke an alter appeared and Jori slammed him roughly on the alter and the man was restrained, his arms and legs being spread out.

[5/24/2017 10:55:14 PM] Amber Joyner: Klotho stayed out of sight and decided to observe Jori. She hadn't gotten the chance to really see what he could do or just how strong he was. She hid in the shadows eager to see what skills he possessed.
[5/24/2017 10:57:12 PM] brooke barnes: The man squirmed and whimpered in fear, Jori gave a grin of glee, "Anticipation is KILLING you isn't it?" he snigger menacingly.
[5/24/2017 10:59:47 PM | Edited 11:01:16 PM] brooke barnes: THe Man tried to get loose as Jori pulled one of his dagger out from its sheath on his back. Jori began chanting and the eyes of the skull of his pendant began glowing and as he chanted Jori's eyes glowed the same, his skin then formed skeleton markings along his limbs and face, glowing in the dim light of the cargo bay.

He got slicing at the mans chest, making him scream in pain but Jori just kept going with that grin.

[5/24/2017 11:03:29 PM] Amber Joyner: Klotho found herself mesmerized by Jori. She had never seen such vileness and pure evil in one human being. The markings on his body and the red glow of his eyes...it was amazing. It had been so long since she had come across such a powerful man. The thought of going toe to toe with this guy thrilled her. She wanted to see the full extent of his power.
[5/24/2017 11:09:00 PM | Edited 11:11:35 PM] brooke barnes: Jori carved a Voodoo symbol into the flesh of the man and smirked at his work, "Yes...YES! SCREAM! It just get's me MORE RILED UP!!!!" he then Plunged his dagger into the man stomach and got ripping him open and spilling his entrails.

The man let out a gargle slowly dying and in so much pain.

Jori began chanting once more grabbing off the side of the alter, small items one was a voodoo doll that hadn't been used yet. HE smothered it in the man's blood and cut a part of his intestines and wringed it out and wrapped it around the doll. They man became lifeless as Jori kept chanting and wight he danger stabbed the doll and the body formed into a shadowy creature with hideous features.

He smirked, "Join your brethren." he held his pendant to him and the creature obeyed and disappeared into the skull and the glowing subsides, the alter vanished.

Jori was covered in blood and panted, "FUCK the rush.....Oh the FUCKING ADRENALINE!!" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 8:53 pm

Klotho was shaking with excitement. The evil and yet exhilarating aura that was emitting itself off of Jori was simply intoxicating to her. Seeing him covered in blood and enjoying the mans pain brought her right back to her days as a general. Her troops would invade villages and neighboring colonies and just dismantle them until their colony was the strongest left. She licked her lips and slowly made her presence known. She clapped as she entered the room. "That was quite a performance, captain..."

He turned to her direction, "Oh? Enjoy the show?" he smirked licking the blood of his hand, "So, you've seen my 'BAD' side....you still want to stick around?" he grinned, walking up to her casually.

[5/24/2017 11:23:56 PM] Amber Joyner: She walked up to him closing the gap between them. "Quite the contrary." She reached toward his cheek and swiped a bit of the blood off and licked it. "I would very much like to stay, if you will have me..."
[5/24/2017 11:25:16 PM] brooke barnes: He got and arm around her, pulling her to him, "In more than one way." he kissed her, the blood mixing with their kiss and going on to her clothes.
[5/24/2017 11:30:09 PM] Amber Joyner: His kiss was hot. Hotter than she had ever felt before. It lit a fire in her that had long since been extinguished. The smell of blood filled her nose and mouth as he kissed her. "Mm, no man has dared kiss me this way..."
[5/24/2017 11:32:05 PM | Edited 11:34:42 PM] brooke barnes: "Not many men have no fear I Like I have." he smirked, the smell of magic was still about too, "Let's take this to my cabin." he had a hard on under his pants, the whole ritual had made him horny as well as her closeness.
[5/24/2017 11:35:37 PM] Amber Joyner: "Very well..." His arousal was quite obvious by this point. "I just hope you can handle all of me." She licked the smeared blood from around her lips and smirked.
[5/24/2017 11:38:19 PM] brooke barnes: "Can you handle me?" he smirked as they walked out casually and to his cabin. His men were still away from the ship to have their own fun.

He opened the cabin door and pulled her in after her entered and closed the door, kissing her again and pinned her against the door, lifting her leg against his hip.

[5/24/2017 11:43:47 PM] Amber Joyner: "I have no doubt." She followed him to his cabin and was quickly pulled in suddenly ambushed with kisses yet again. He had her pinned against the door and lifted her leg against his hip. While she enjoyed being dominated, she was not about to let him get the better of her so easily. She quickly freed her leg and raked her nails deeply down his back. "I won't be dominated so easily.."
[5/24/2017 11:46:02 PM] brooke barnes: He shuddered from the sting and smirked, "I Can tell..ooooohhiiihhooo!" he visibly shuddered in pleasure, he then picked her up from under her ass and got kissing and licking at her neck, "Turn to your normal self...I want to have you in your TRUE self." he smriked.
[5/24/2017 11:49:31 PM] Amber Joyner: She chuckled, "So you could sense my cloaking magic I see..." She bit her lip and held back a moan.
[5/24/2017 11:51:02 PM | Edited 5/25/2017 12:00:07 AM] brooke barnes: "I could see it when i saw you walking about on Philander." he smirked, "That's another reason what drew me to you." he smirked and got undoing her clothes as he got her to his bed, laying her on her back.
[5/25/2017 12:02:19 AM] Amber Joyner: "I'm afraid I can't show you my true form...at least...not all the way...but I can give you a sneak peek." She sat up on her knees and removed the rest of her clothes until she was completely naked. She turned her back to him. She closed her eyes and chanted a spell in Latin to break the cloaking spell. Her pale skin slowly began to turn green. The markings on her back changed from scars to beautiful black, orange, and red markings, and her ears came to a point. The scars below her ribs turned into dark holes with a semi permeable membrane coating the opening. She turned to face him once the spell was complete. "Like what you see?" She smirked showing her now pointed teeth.
[5/25/2017 12:05:41 AM] brooke barnes: His eyes filled with lust, "More than like." he undid his belt and removed his sandals. His pants fell without a hitch, showing off his hard on and his scarless body. He Removed his pendant and placed it on the side bedside table with the lit candle next to it.

"Such a stunning creature you are." he leaned in and kissed her collarbone and got an arm around her waist. His body was firm and tense, not a soft part to him.
[5/25/2017 12:10:21 AM] Amber Joyner: "I am actually the last of my kind..." His hot and firm body pressed against hers. "You have the body of a warrior...as if you were chiseled out of stone..." She let herself give in a little bit and wrapped her arms around his neck and embracing him. She was very attracted to the heat radiating from him.
[5/25/2017 12:12:18 AM] brooke barnes: "You are a special one very much so." he grinned when she relaxed a bit and he got licking at her breasts and mouthing them, "Mmmm such soft plump breasts." he continued tasting her.
[5/25/2017 12:19:33 AM] Amber Joyner: "Mmmahhhh...!" She couldn't help but be turned on by him. The sinister aura he was putting off made her insides tighten. "You are this aroused by me...I'm not even using my pheromones..."
[5/25/2017 12:22:39 AM] brooke barnes: "Mmmmm I enjoy....UNIQUE women and you have something that make me stiff." he smirked. "Plus I love Large breasts." he snickered and got sucking on her nipples, tugging them with his teeth.
[5/25/2017 12:26:42 AM | Edited 12:26:51 AM] Amber Joyner: "Ahhh! D-Don't break the skin...my blood is toxic to humans..." She warned him as she quickly flipped him onto his back and pinned him down. "I told you...I wouldn't be dominated so easily." She took her nails again and lengthened them a little bit. She took her pointer finger and raked it across his pec.
[5/25/2017 12:28:29 AM | Edited 12:28:37 AM] brooke barnes: He smirked when she pushed him back, "I don't plan to draw blood....plus I've been poisoned before...doesn't worry me." he sniggered.

"Awww ffuuuucckkk.........going to sacrifice me?" he smirked, not worried about scars or marks.
[5/25/2017 12:34:55 AM] Amber Joyner: "Not quite..." She brought the nail to her tongue and licked the little bit of blood on it. "I just wanted a little taste..." She leaned down and raked her tongue over the fresh scratch on his chest. "Evil doers taste so much better." She smirked and began to tease him the same way he did her. She kissed and suckled on his neck, raking her teeth gently over his skin.
[5/25/2017 12:36:35 AM] brooke barnes: He shuddered at the sting again his whole body shuddered, he REALLY liked pain and pleasure.

"Easy now....You'll make me crazy." he smirked. He grasped her backside and massaged her asscheeks.
[5/25/2017 12:41:26 AM] Amber Joyner: "From what I've witnessed...you are already crazy." She kissed down to his collar bone, leaving love marks as she went.
[5/25/2017 12:44:07 AM] brooke barnes: He smirked, "You noticed." he sniggered.

He gave her ass a smack, "Let's get this going...turn around Klotho....I want to get a good look at that gash of yours."
[5/25/2017 12:48:17 AM] Amber Joyner: She chuckled, "Very well." She moved from off of him and laid down on her back, opening her legs to reveal her aching open slit just waiting to be ravaged.
[5/25/2017 12:51:17 AM] brooke barnes: He sat up and looked at the sight of her before him. "What a sight to behold." he smirked. He spread her pussy lips to get a better look at her, "You're wet already...let's get you soaked." he lend in and got mouthing at her pussy, his tongue delving deep.

"AHHHH...FUUUCK!" Her body was betraying her. He was so skilled and knew all the right places to lick and fondle.

[5/25/2017 1:01:03 AM] brooke barnes: "MmmMMM!" he groaned and held her thighs, his hands moved over her belly and they moved down her sides and they lightly touched her the round markings under her ribs.

He groaned, loving her taste.
[5/25/2017 1:06:39 AM] Amber Joyner: When he came in contact with the markings along her sides she suddenly arched her back and moaned out loud. She had completely forgotten about her weak spots. The skin there was so sensitive, even more so than her breasts. It sent a jolt through her entire body almost making her cum right on the spot.
[5/25/2017 1:08:48 AM] brooke barnes: He noticed her reaction and pulled up to see where his hands were, "....Oh...Have I found a weak point?" he smirked, he touched them again, "Sensitive.....interesting." he got rubbing her bud at the same time.
[5/25/2017 1:15:59 AM] Amber Joyner: "S-stop...NO...not there!!" She arched her back again and grabbed at the blanket. He drove her into complete ecstasy in no time at all. The combination of him rubbing her clit and touching her markings so gently was making her go crazy. How could she let him in so easily. "MMMM! AHHH....FUUUUUUUCK MMM!!!" She threw her head back and gave into her orgasm.
[5/25/2017 1:20:10 AM] brooke barnes: He got squirted on his cock and stomach, "Oooh fuck.....what a fountain." he sniggered. "I'll keep that in mind." he opened her legs right out and rubbed his cock along her soaked pussy, "Mmmm I love a soaked cunt." He thrusted in without another word, already balls deep into her.
[5/25/2017 1:26:46 AM] Amber Joyner: "AHHHH!" She screamed out loud as he thrust deep into her without warning. "FUCK! You're cock filled me so easily and its so deep..." Her whole body was shaking with delight. "Fuck me like the crazy man you are!"
[5/25/2017 1:29:25 AM] brooke barnes: He gave his toothy grin, And just as she wished her got thrusting into her hard and fast, he groaned, "MMM FUCK! You've such a TIGHT pussy!" he sniggered, knowing he's got her right where he wanted her.

He watched her delicious breasts bounce to his thrusts, "Aw your breasts moving with my thrusts! Such a sight!!" he held her thighs.
[5/25/2017 1:34:58 AM] Amber Joyner: "FUCK YES!! Fuck me hard!!" She loved it rough and deep. His thrusts were indeed deep and very powerful. She wrapped her legs around him to pull him deeper into her.
[5/25/2017 1:37:25 AM] brooke barnes: He smirked and leaned over her and got thrusting into her growling in pleasure, "AW FUCKING HELL! MMMM YES!" he grinned, He gave one of her breasts a smack, "AH YES!"
[5/25/2017 1:52:51 AM] Amber Joyner: She relished the sting in her chest from the slap to her breast. Giving into her instincts, she pushed him down into the bed on his back and sat down on top of him with him still inside her and sliding in deeper. She pinned him down with her body weight and held his hands above his head while she nibbled on his neck and thrust her hips up and down around his cock.
[5/25/2017 1:59:21 AM] brooke barnes: He blinked a bit when she pushed him back but snickered, "MMM getting into it are we?!" he groaned, thrusting up to meet her bouncing down.

"MMM FUCK YES!!"
[5/25/2017 2:04:12 AM] Amber Joyner: She sat up and let her head fall back as she rode his cock, feeling it penetrate deeper and deeper. "AHHHH! YES!!! SO GOOD!!! FUCK YEEEEES!"
[5/25/2017 2:05:58 AM] brooke barnes: "OH FUCK! YES! You're squeezing me there!" he smirked, Hold her hands and again watching her breasts bounce with her body as she rode his cock.

"MMM YOU NAUGHTY MINX!" he smirked thrusting up into her faster.
[5/25/2017 2:10:00 AM] Amber Joyner: "MMM!! YES! YES! AHHHHHhhhhHHHHHHH!!!" Merging together with one final thrust, she felt her insides tighten and her sweet release overtake her. Her body trembled with ecstasy as she came all around his cock deep inside her.
[5/25/2017 2:12:16 AM] brooke barnes: "OHHH YES! Look at all the juice!" he smirked, "I'm close!!" he turned her around into reverse cowgirl and got thrusting up into her fast and hard, "GONNA FILL YOUR TIGHT CUNT!!!"
[5/25/2017 2:15:24 AM] Amber Joyner: "YES!! GIVE ME YOUR HOT CUM!! I WANT TO FEEL IT INSIDE ME!!" Her orgasm seemed to go on and on as he continued to thrust into her to reach his own orgasm. "AHH! Smack my ass!!"
[5/25/2017 2:17:03 AM] brooke barnes: HE smirked and smacked her firmly, wanting it to have a blush when he was done.

"Get ready! I'M ABOUT TO BLOW!!!" he smirked and groaned then thrusted once more up into her and his back arched as his hot cream shot up into her.
[5/25/2017 2:19:44 AM] Amber Joyner: "AHHH! YES!! MORE!!" The sting felt so good while he continued to thrust into her. A sudden rush came over her when she felt him explode inside her shooting his hot seed into her. It left her breathless. "Holy fuck..."
[5/25/2017 2:23:11 AM] brooke barnes: He shuddered, "Mmmm yes!" he bucked up into her to make sure she got it all, "MMMM yes..." he growled in pleasure. He got up  and got her into doggy position while she was in a breathless state and got thrusting back into her fill pussy again, thrusting crazy hard and fast like an animal. He got hold of her shoulders as he thrusted deep into Klotho.

"YES!!! TAKE IT!!!!" he growled with a toothy grin.

[5/25/2017 5:49:42 PM] Amber Joyner: While she tried to catch her breath, he suddenly forced her into the doggy style position on her hands and knees and began to thrust into her with mad speed. "AHHHHH! OH GOD!" With her pussy full of his seed it made it easier for him to slip in and out and probe her that much deeper. "Your stamina is amazing...for a human!" She arched her back loving the animalistic fucking he was giving her.
[5/25/2017 5:58:17 PM] brooke barnes: He smirked, "Let's just say...I'm not like your NORMAL humans!" he smirked and smacked her ass as he thrusted deep into her, "OH YES! Such a Lovely skin tone!!"  he smacked her ass again, "OH YES!!!"
[5/25/2017 6:01:14 PM] Amber Joyner: The sting from his spanks made her crazy with lust, she wanted more! She screamed out over and over again, "YES! MORE!! HARDER! HARDER!"
[5/25/2017 6:05:58 PM | Edited 6:11:58 PM] brooke barnes: He held her at her shoulder, mounting her behind and got slamming into her hard and almost ruthlessly hitting against her cervix. "MMM FUCK! YOU ARE SUCH A DREAM FUCK!!" he smirked, he got thrusting rapidly into her, making the slapping sounds of flesh on flesh echo in the room.
[5/25/2017 6:13:28 PM] Amber Joyner: "AHH! YES!! SO GOOD! AHH!! AHH! AHHHH!" Her eyes began to roll back into her head the harder he pounded her. She wanted him to fuck her so hard until she was turned inside out. "YES KEEP FUCKING ME! DRILL MY PUSSY!! AHHH!!"
[5/25/2017 6:16:11 PM] brooke barnes: He grinned at her words and let go of her shoulders and knelt behind, He lifted one of her legs up, still in doggy pose, and got thrusting into her hard and deep, "MMM You are squeezing me again! You want more cum in your cunt do you?!" he sniggered.
[5/25/2017 6:20:29 PM] Amber Joyner: "YEEES!! I want all you've got!! No holding back!" She looked back at him with hungry eyes as they quickly flashed yellow like a cat in a dimly lit room.
[5/25/2017 6:22:42 PM | Edited 6:24:49 PM] brooke barnes: He Smirked, "Don't plan to!!" he groaned, "I'm getting close! Squeeze Me!!" he smacked her ass again. "GOing to make sure you are OVERFLOWING with my milk!!"
[5/25/2017 6:25:01 PM] Amber Joyner: "AHH!" That smack to her ass made her insides constrict around him just as he wished. In addition, she tightened her core muscles even more to increase her strength. "YES! FILL MY ACHING CUNT!! HAAAAAAHHH!!"
[5/25/2017 6:26:54 PM] brooke barnes: He grinned and touched her side marks again as he rammed into her, feeling her constrict around his hard cock, wanting her screaming his name, "NNNGGHHAAAAAA TAKE IT ALL!!!" he slammed balls deep holding it there as his cum shot deep into her.
[5/25/2017 6:34:04 PM] Amber Joyner: "AHHHHHHH! NOOO! NOT THERE!!!" Touching her there immediately made her squirt again while he emptied himself into her. "AHHHHH!! J-JORRRIIII!!" Her mouth was wide open with her tongue hanging out. Her entire body was frozen as they came together at the same time.
[5/25/2017 6:36:31 PM] brooke barnes: He clenched his teeth as they both came, He let out a growl of pleasure as he let her leg down and pulled out of her pussy to see his work. The moment he pulled his cock out her pussy was overflowed with his hot white cum.

He smirked and got up to pour some wine, "Ohh that look." he sniggered and sat nest to her, "Catch your breath a moment, we're still going."

[5/26/2017 5:09:45 PM] Amber Joyner: Once she was able to catch her breath, she sat up and took the glass from him and took a huge swig then handed it back to him. "You won't hear any complaints from me..." She swiped a bit of cum from the inside of her thigh and licked it from her finger. "Mmm...tastes as good as I remember."
[5/26/2017 5:13:07 PM] brooke barnes: He smirked, "Well I'll say now, you're the best I've had in a long time." he took a swing of wine as well, looking over her nude body with the light bit of sweat that covered her body and glistened in the candle light.
[5/26/2017 5:21:05 PM] Amber Joyner: "You are the first man I have laid with for centuries. No one has ever made me feel such pleasure...not the women I have bedded or even the men from my former clan...something about you is different." She got on her knees behind him and moved his hair aside to kiss the back of his neck.
[5/26/2017 5:24:06 PM] brooke barnes: "MMM I'm honoured to hold a high spot for you." he smirked. "My...endurance is a bonus from when i joined the Bone Cult. I was set to be the next high priest...but I didn't end up taking it so I left." he took a swig of wine, not worried too much.

"Becoming a priest would mean nothing for myself...and I'm a fucking selfish person naturally, so not my style....but of course that angered the Patroness of the cult." he was so casual about it.
[5/26/2017 5:26:38 PM] Amber Joyner: She pressed herself against his back and wrapped her arms around him. "Mm, I see. If I were in her position, I would not rest until I cut off your head myself to make you pay." She chuckled.
[5/26/2017 5:27:32 PM] brooke barnes: "Well her cult dogs will be doing that part...they've been TRYING to do so for years." he said.
[5/26/2017 5:32:09 PM] Amber Joyner: "Mm, the more I learn about you the more infatuated I become." She nibbled on the top of his ear and gave it a sensual tug.
[5/26/2017 5:40:50 PM] brooke barnes: He smirked, "Ohh? You like danger do you?" he turned around and kissed her again, his tongue playing with her, his tongue feeling how sharp her teeth was, turning him on.

He got her on her back and kissed at her neck, "Round two then." he smirked.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 8:56 pm

[5/26/2017 10:29:59 PM] Amber Joyner: "I don't like it...I love it." She parted her lips and welcomed him in playing with his tongue and letting him feel her teeth. She laid on her back and turned her head to the side. "Let's begin..." She suddenly pushed up on him forcing him down on the bed hard. "This time...I'm in control...captain." She smirked up at him going for his neck kissing feverishly.
[5/26/2017 10:32:17 PM] brooke barnes: He smirked as she pinned him, "Oh? Let's see how you go My exotic lady." he firmly grasped her thighs, and gripping her ass a little bit.
[5/26/2017 10:34:22 PM] Amber Joyner: "I will take you places you never imagined my dear voodoo man." Her eyes flashed in the dim light as she moved down his body kissing and biting at his skin.
[5/26/2017 10:36:28 PM] brooke barnes: He smirked, "Take me there then."

He gave a shudder of pleasure from her biting him, "I like where you're going with this." he sniggered.
[5/26/2017 10:38:54 PM] Amber Joyner: "You haven't seen anything yet..." She moved down his body farther until she got to his stiff cock. She got a closer look this time, admiring it. "Such a fine cock you have." She smirked and licked him roughly starting from the base and working her way up to the sensitive head.
[5/26/2017 10:40:18 PM] brooke barnes: "Awwwfffuucckk....." he growled and shuddered physically. "MMM fuck yes!"
[5/26/2017 10:43:10 PM] Amber Joyner: Once his cock was nice and slick, she moved up and placed it between her tits. She moved them up and down slowly at first and made sure his cock was enveloped fully between them before moving faster and licking the tip as she moved.
[5/26/2017 10:44:02 PM] brooke barnes: He sat up on his elbows to watch her, "MMM fuck such fine soft breasts...but you're such a minx!" he smirked, "MMmfuck!"
[5/26/2017 10:46:36 PM] Amber Joyner: She looked up at him and smirked, flashing her teeth. She moved faster and squeezed him tighter. "I am going to make you cum until there is nothing left!"
[5/26/2017 10:47:31 PM] brooke barnes: "Aw fuck me!" he clenched his teeth, and his dug his fingers into the bed at his sides, his cock twitched between her breasts.
[5/26/2017 10:49:44 PM] Amber Joyner: "That's it...cum for me!" She took his tip into her mouth and sucked hard while still fucking him with her tits.
[5/26/2017 10:52:39 PM] brooke barnes: "Aw fuck yes!! Suck on that hard cock!" he growled he really wanted to hold her head and ram his cock down her throat. 'Something to do later.' he thought but got interrupted by the pleasure rushing through him.

"OH FUCK!!" he bucked up into her mouth, he was close.
[5/26/2017 10:55:18 PM] Amber Joyner: She closed her mouth around him ghosting her teeth over the sensitive skin. "Yes cum! Shoot it to the back of my throat!"
[5/26/2017 10:56:32 PM] brooke barnes: He groaned and bucked into her mouth more then his cum was shot into her mouth as he bucked, all hot and sticky in her mouth. Jori growled in pleasure as it ran through his body.
[5/26/2017 10:58:28 PM] Amber Joyner: Klotho moaned when the hot seed shot into her mouth and trickled down the back of her throat. It tasted so good to her. She swallowed every last bit. She sat up on her knees and looked down at him. "And that is just the beginning..."

"Oh fuck.....mmmm show me what you've got My beauty." he looked at her a deep lust in his eyes for her.

[5/26/2017 11:04:37 PM] Amber Joyner: "If you insist..." She crawled over top of him and settled on his waist, pinning him down with her body. Once she was settled, she reached over to the table and picked up the lit candle. "Let's have a little fun with this..." She smoothed her hand over her perfect chest before letting a small drop of melted wax fall onto his pec.
[5/26/2017 11:05:34 PM | Edited 11:05:42 PM] brooke barnes: "Ah..." he shuddered as the burn, "You are bad." he smirked, "Keep going...." he really did enjoy the pain, just something about it made him horny.
[5/26/2017 11:07:04 PM] Amber Joyner: "With pleasure..." She purred and smoothed her hand over his other pec letting another larger drop hit his skin.
[5/26/2017 11:08:16 PM | Edited 11:08:28 PM] brooke barnes: "Awww fuck!...." he let out a hiss of pain but wasn't trying to pull away from it, "nnghh....." his eyes rolled back a little.
[5/26/2017 11:09:29 PM] Amber Joyner: Without warning, she tipped the candle as a long trail of melted wax dripped from between his collar bone all the way to his naval. "How does that feel...?"
[5/26/2017 11:10:58 PM] brooke barnes: "Ahhhhhffffuckk.....fuck that's good!" he growled in pleasure and gripped her ass a little, "Mmmmm you really are bad........I would love to see you do that to one of my slave girls....it would be fun to watch you....."
[5/26/2017 11:13:00 PM] Amber Joyner: "Mm, that sounds intriguing. I can also make any woman lose herself..." She moved down off his waist and dropped a little bit just above the base of his cock.
[5/26/2017 11:14:20 PM] brooke barnes: He clenched his teeth at that spot, "Ah fuck..... oh gawd fuck!"
[5/26/2017 11:14:44 PM] brooke barnes: "I believe it." he smirked at her.
[5/26/2017 11:16:26 PM] Amber Joyner: She chuckled at his reaction and put the candle back down on the table for now. "Mm, you're already this hard again." She purred moving down to his cock and licking it lovingly. "Time for me to make you see stars..." She took him into her mouth and took him in deep into her throat.
[5/26/2017 11:17:44 PM] brooke barnes: "AW GAWD!" he growled and got a hand behind her head as she bobbed up and down, and feeling her taking his cock so deep in her throat.

"You've surprised me more and more!" he growled, "MMMMMMM!!"
[5/26/2017 11:19:59 PM] Amber Joyner: "Like I said..." Two large spider fangs appeared out of the sides of her cheeks as she looked up at him, showing him her sharp teeth as well. "...you haven't seen anything yet." She took him back into her mouth and moved fast up and down his cock. She dragged her spider fangs up and long his cock digging into the sensitive skin.
[5/26/2017 11:21:33 PM] brooke barnes: "AW FUCK!" he wasn't worried about the other 'parts' of her "OH YES!!! Make me cum down your throat again!!!" he growled.
[5/26/2017 11:23:33 PM] Amber Joyner: She was able to control the toxin in her system as long as she was the one doing the biting. This time, she used her teeth and dragged them up and down his cock like knives grinding up and down his skin. She could tasted a bit of blood on her tongue. She relaxed her spider fangs and used them to help squeeze the base of his cock.
[5/26/2017 11:29:01 PM] brooke barnes: "AW FUUUUUUUCCKKKK!!" she growled feeling the pain and pleasure mixing together.
[5/26/2017 11:31:10 PM] Amber Joyner: Hearing him scream out and growl with pleasure made her insides throb. She was dripping wet listening to him. She went on sucking his cock alternating between using her teeth and her soft lips.
[5/26/2017 11:32:30 PM] brooke barnes: Suddenly he released his cum into her mouth again, it was overwhelming him so much he couldn't hold it off any longer.
[5/26/2017 11:34:22 PM] Amber Joyner: She gladly accepted it and took him in deep so his cum would shoot far to the back of her throat. She moaned lovingly feeling herself wanting to cum just from watching him. Once he was done, she released him to catch her breath and admire her handy work. "I told you I would make you see stars." She chuckled.
[5/26/2017 11:37:16 PM | Edited 11:45:06 PM] brooke barnes: "Aw fuck.......I didn't expect this many stars.." he panted heavily....NO Woman has made him pant so hard in his life.

"You've amazed me." he smirked, reaching to grab his glass of wine taking a sip then handing it to her.
[5/26/2017 11:45:20 PM] Amber Joyner: She chuckled and took the glass from him. She retracted her extra set of fangs and took a sip, "I'm glad you approve. I am up for round three if you think you can handle it..."
[5/26/2017 11:52:22 PM | Edited 11:58:03 PM] brooke barnes: "Ohh I'm far from done my Pretty." he smirked, he then got her pinned on her back and pushed her legs back, "Hold them in position." he smirked, getting to hold them at them under her knees, getting a great view of her pussy, all soaked and still with his cum in her.

He spread her pussy open and smirked, "You can take more I know." he gave her pussy a smack, but her rubbed his hand over her asshole, "But Now to turn some attention to your other hole." he grinned.

He then reached for something under his bed and pulled out a jar of a ointment of some type, he got it on two fingers, "Time to return the favour." he slipped one finger into her ass to begin with.
[5/26/2017 11:58:10 PM] Amber Joyner: "Gladly.." She held her legs in place and waited to see what Jori was going to do next. He startled her when he smacked her pussy. The obvious sound of wetness echoed. "AHHH! You tease!" She squirmed a little bit wanting more. She was both excited and nervous. She was definitely a back door slut. She loved having her ass toyed with some times even more so than her pussy. She yelped when he pushed his slick finger into her, immediately she began to get wetter. "AHHH!"
[5/27/2017 12:00:08 AM] brooke barnes: But there was something special about the ointment, it starting giving a tingly sensation from whatever skiing it made contact with, "Mmmm are you a backdoor slut? I can see your expression...you're very excited." he grinned.
[5/27/2017 12:02:24 AM] Amber Joyner: "N-No...I'm not." She said obviously lying. The ointment was making her insides feel tingly and warm. What had he done to her? Her body also betrayed her. Her juices were visibly flowing out of her like a slow dripping faucet. "Mmmm!!"
[5/27/2017 12:05:24 AM] brooke barnes: "Don't start lying now. I might have to punish you." he smirked. and slipped the second finger into her tight ass. "You've noticed the ointment it not your everyday lubricate I take it?" he sniggered, "My own creation. Imaging GOOD deal of this in a unwilling girl's pussy and she eventually becomes a little SLUT with it." he pumped his fingers into her ass.
[5/27/2017 12:11:27 AM] Amber Joyner: "MMMMM! AHHH!" Her legs began to shake from being up in the air. She wanted so badly to let them go, but it felt too good. "Yes...it feels amazing!! AHHH! I want more!" Her pussy and her ass were twitching harshly. Her wet slit begged to be fondled as well.
[5/27/2017 12:14:47 AM] brooke barnes: He smirked, and with his free hand and got slathering the ointment on his cock, "Mmm You want it badly do you?" he smirked and pulled his fingers out of her ass and smacked her pussy again.

He then pushed up to the bed head rest, to let her get a grip of it and he held her legs out and open. His cock rubbing over her ass and pussy with ease.
[5/27/2017 12:21:55 AM] Amber Joyner: "AHHH!" She screamed out trying to hold her cresting orgasm back. She held onto the head board and watched him slather his cock in that special oil. "Mmmm!! I want you to fuck me again!!"
[5/27/2017 12:25:09 AM] brooke barnes: He prodded her asshole, "Only if you admit you love a good ass fuck." he smirked, he loved finding her weaknesses, it seemed to be good fun doing so.
[5/27/2017 12:28:33 AM] Amber Joyner: "MMMMM!" She bit her lip and gripped the headboard trying to control herself. He was hitting all her weak spots. The ointment was making it very hard for her to resist. Her ass and pussy were tingling and warm just waiting for his cock. "Yes...I love a good ass fuck! I'M A BACK DOOR SLUT SO FUCK ME!!!" She finally yelled out not able to wait anymore.
[5/27/2017 12:33:53 AM | Edited 12:35:29 AM] brooke barnes: He smirked and without another word he pushed his cock into her ass with ease and got thrusting into her off the bat, "AW FUCK! SUCH A TIGHT SQUEEZE! OH FUCK YES!!!" he groaned, keeping her legs open. He also had her like this, to let her watch him fuck her ass.
[5/27/2017 12:38:56 AM] Amber Joyner: She threw her head back and clawed at the head board leaving marks with her claws. "FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" She screamed feeling him enter her ass so easily. No one had dared to touch her there for a long time. Oh how she missed it. "OH YES!! IT FEELS SO GOOOOOOD AHHH!!" She watched him fuck her with speed and precision hitting every spot hard and fast.
[5/27/2017 12:42:08 AM | Edited 12:45:16 AM] brooke barnes: "AW FUCK YES! A TIGHT FUCK! SO GOOD!!" he growled. "MMM Your ass LOVES GETTING A HARD ONE SHOVED INTO IT DOESN'T IT!!?" he growled in pleasure.

His eyes flashed and the curtains moved then wrapped around her ankles to keep her legs in place, leaving his hands free as he rammed into her ass.

He got rubbed at her clit as he thrusted, "MMM Klotho you little slut!" he smirked.
[5/27/2017 12:46:46 AM] Amber Joyner: "YES!! I LOVE IT!! AHHH YES DRILL MY ASS!! AHHHH!" She was so into it she barely noticed the curtains wrapping around her ankles and spreading her even wider so Jori could hold her and keep ramming her hard.

Her eyes rolled back and her knuckles turned white from squeezing the head board so tightly. "YES!! I AM YOUR SLUT!! FUCK ME HARDER!!"
[5/27/2017 12:51:25 AM | Edited 12:51:37 AM] brooke barnes: "OH? YOU WANT TO BE MY SLUT? OH FUCK YES I'DE KEEP YOU!!!" he smirked and smacking her pussy again.

The bed was rocking and hitting against the wall of the cabin, "OH FUCK YES! YES!!! I'M GONNA FUCK THIS ASS MORE AFTER I'VE CUM IN YOU!!!" the ointment was doing its job on both of them, he was so hard and stiff in her ass and he could feel and see how wet was.
[5/27/2017 12:57:19 AM] Amber Joyner: She screamed loud when he smacked her pussy again and lost all control. She squirted hard all over his stomach while he still fucked her. "AHHHHH!!! CUUUUUUMMMMMING!!!" All of her holes clamped down tight as her entire body writhed in pure ecstasy.
[5/27/2017 12:59:20 AM] brooke barnes: "OH YES! Still gonna fuck this delicious tight hole!!!" he gave a toothy grin, he got thrusting BALLS DEEP into her ass, "MMMM YES! YES!"

"MM YES TIGHTEN MORE MY PRETTY!!!" he smirked, absolutely slamming into her.
[5/27/2017 1:03:34 AM] Amber Joyner: "AHH!! MMMM I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!! AHHHHH! YEEEEES!!" She moved along with him meeting each thrust. He was pushing in so deep hitting her stomach over and over again. The pressure also pushed against her cervix. "MMMM! I'M GOING TO RIP OPEN!! AHHHH SO GOOD! YES! FUCK ME HARD!!"
[5/27/2017 1:05:15 AM] brooke barnes: "YOU LIKE IT HARD? HOW HARD?!" he smirked, he loved her dirty talk. "I'M CLOSE MY SLUT!" he smacked her pussy again and got rubbing her clit super fast.
[5/27/2017 1:09:18 AM] Amber Joyner: "SOOOOOO HARD!!!! MMMM! FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR CUM!! I WANT BOTH MY HOLES FILLED!! FUUUUUCCK AHH!!" His attack on her clit and pussy made her cum yet again. "OH FUCK!!! YEEEEEES!! CUM JORI! FILL ME UP I WANT IT SO BAAAAD!!!!"
[5/27/2017 1:14:07 AM] brooke barnes: He smirked and got slamming hard and deep into, "ARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!" he growled as he thrusted into her ass and he came deep inside her, his hot cum spilling into her ass, his cock twitching inside her and hadn't pulled out of her yet.

"Awwww fuck. You are a slut...I LOVE it." he smirked, he pulled out of ass. He undid the curtains and got her in downwards doggy position, "I don't think I can let you go now." he smirked, smacked her ass cheeks giving them a blush.
[5/27/2017 1:17:41 AM] Amber Joyner: "AHHHH YEEEEEEES ITS SO HOOOOOOT!!!" Her eyes rolled back and she was practically drooling with her mouth wide open and her tongue ajar. She froze in place and relaxed against the head board before he got her on her hands and knees after freeing her from the make shift restraints. "I...didn't plan...on leaving..." She said between breathes.
[5/27/2017 1:20:09 AM] brooke barnes: He smirked, "Excellent...after this you are my assistant." he smirked and he spread her ass cheek and pushed back into her ass and got thrusting down into her ass, holding her by the hips.

"OH FUCK! Pushing that hot cum deeper into your ass!!" he groaned.
[5/27/2017 1:26:18 AM | Edited 1:26:28 AM] Amber Joyner: "AHHHHHH! It's still so HOT!!" She got down and stuck her ass out more clinging onto the blankets.
[5/27/2017 1:29:03 AM] brooke barnes: He Smirked holding her firmly and got slamming down into her ass, "AW FUCK! SUCH AN AMAZING ASS FUCK YOU ARE!!! OH FUCK YES!!!" he smacked her ass cheeks again.
[5/27/2017 1:32:21 AM] Amber Joyner: "AHHHHH! If you slam me like that....AHHHH ILL CUM AGAIN!!!!" Her legs were trembling and shaky. She reached toward her clit and began to please herself wanting to cum again and again.
[5/27/2017 1:38:13 AM] brooke barnes: "MMM THAT'S THE IDEA MY LITTLE SLUT!!" he smirked, Slamming deep into her, "OH FUCK SO DEEP!" he smirked.

---

Outside the room, the crew just came back and they could hear moaning coming from the cabin, they got their ears to the door, hearing the moans Klotho was giving off.

"...he's got her in the sack already?" one asked.

"You know the cap'n, He likes force not tenderness." another said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 1:49 pm

In the midst of being brutally fucked in the ass, she could sense the presence of others on the opposite side of the door. This thrill made her move her fingers that must faster over her swollen clit. "We have an audience...AHHH!" She said in a shallow breath and moaning even louder for the men to hear.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 5:22 pm

He sensed and he smirked, knowing it was his men, "MMM, giving them a show to hear are we?" he sniggered and he pulled her up to have her back to his chest, pushing real deep into her ass now and he massaged her breasts as he got a LOT quicker, "I'm close now!!!" he growled in pleasure.

The men swallowed, hearing all the moans she was giving off, they've heard Jori take on other wenches before....but this woman was different.....VERY different.

"I think's she's a mad as he is." one said, "I wouldn't be surprise honestly." another said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:19 pm

"Ohhhhahhh!" She gasped as he pulled her back into his chest. "M-Maybe...having an audience really turns me...OAHHH!" He began fucking her faster drilling her ass so deep that she could feel the sensitive skin in her ass starting to tear slightly. "AHHHHH! YES!! YOU'RE DRILLING SO DEEEEEEP!! AHHHHHHOOHHHH! MY SKIN IS GOING TO TEAR!!! AHHH SO GOOOOOOD!!" Her pussy was throbbing from his insane pounding. With each thrust, her juices dripped and splashed all over the bed. Soon she would cum spraying the headboard with her juices.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 2:43 am

Jori gave a toothy grin, "AHH!! FUCK! I'M GONNA CUM IN YOUR TIGHT ASS!" he groaned and with one final deep thrust he slammed into her balls deep and released his hot cum in her ass, He physically shuddered as he came, "Aww fffuuuuuucckkkK!" he gave rough grope to her breasts as he came, he felt she was was soaking from cumming so many times.

"Fucking helll...." he panted heavily..
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 10:24 pm

"JORI!! AHHH! JOOORI!! AHHHHHHHH CUMMMMING OHHH!" She came yet again projectile squirting the headboard and leaving a puddle beneath her. The skin inside her ass was hot and wet dripping with his love juices. Her entire body was twitching and her insides were practically melting. He squeezed hard on her breasts leaving dark marks on her green skin. She was breathing deeply enjoying the feeling of his hot jizz in her asshole and her twitching dripping pussy. She touched her slit and licked the juices from her fingers.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 6:57 pm

He pulled from her ass and smirked, "Aww fuck...." he laid on the bed, fully satisfied, "Mmm You amaze me my sweet." he lifted her chin to look at him and kissed her, tasting her juices on her lips.

"You satisfied?" he smirked, he laid back to relax a little, "Fuck me you turned my bed into the sea." he laughed. "We'll be shipping off tonight. So the adventure truly begins." he caressed her back, he loved her skin tone."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 10:18 pm

Klotho moved to rest on her hands and knees until Jori finally pulled out of her and laid down beside her. She was also fully satisfied. A feeling that had evaded her for centuries now. She collapsed onto her side beside Jori. She happily let him kiss her loving how her grabbed her chin pretty much giving her no choice. His amazing stamina thoroughly impresssed her.

"Yes...deeply satisfied." She blushed a bit from his comment about her drenching the bed. She even impressed herself with how much she squirted and how many times she was able to orgasm. It amazed her. "Is this how all the girls get to become your assistant?" She joked reaching for the wine and drinking it straight from the bottle.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 11:43 pm

"I've never and a SIGNIFICANT other. I usually fuck the girl and leave....or its a slave girl." she shrugged, "YOU on the other hand are different and I'm THOROUGHLY enjoying it." he grinned, tracing a finger down the length of her spine, "You are the most BEAUTIFUL creature I've met......pretty much a gem of rare quality." he said, "We'll be head throughout he screaming sea, heading to our next 'supply' island. He was meaning to collect more slaves to trade.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 11:52 pm

"Well, I'm flattered. And I must say that you are equally intriguing. I have never met a human with such zest for wickedness and such insane sexual stamina. You are truly the complete package." She ran a finger over his lips sensually. "I don't mind being a fuck toy when I get some satisfaction out of it." She took one more sip of wine then handed him the bottle.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 7:40 pm

He smirked and took a swig of the wine as well, "Well if YOU feel like some fun just tell me, tough i will say having an audience really got you off." he sniggered, "Though I do like putting on a good show myself." he smirked.

"But tomorrow is business time and You'll be able to show me what you've got OUTSIDE the bedroom." he grinned at her.

-----

THE NEXT DAY...

They had set sail the night before and were heading on their way to the Screaming Isles.... which was an archipelago of islands that many of Jori's slaves came from. Though he did travel to Africa occasionally for working slaves and male slaves that were POPULAR for lady buyers.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 10:34 pm

"Mmm. I will keep that in mind." She laid on her back and stretched. "Yes, it did. Even I was a bit surprised just how much." She chuckled began to relax. "Of course. Regardless of what you just saw, I am able to separate business and pleasure." She moved to touch Jori's lips, catching a bit of wine that fell from the corner of his mouth and licking it off her finger.

~!~

Klotho was at Jori's side as they sailed for the Screaming Isles. The sea was steady and the sky was clear. Perfect for sailing. "So, our destination is where most of your slaves come from is it?" She said looking over the horizon.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 10:39 pm

"Yes, but I tend to use my magic to get us to all points of the globe....Africa is one of my gold mines." she smirked.

He was at the helm, sailing the ship as his men were doing their jobs on the ship. "But we are heading to the Isles, the last lot were from a couple of spots, but I want to go to ONE place and get a LARGE bunch of people.....Mainly women and a couple YOUNG men who are not able to fight back too much. Selections are picky though, virgins sells more and young ones are easier to train to be certain slaves in the sellers home." he said.

He explained, he's seen a LOT during his time in this occupation.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 11:26 pm

Klotho was close by near the front of the ship keeping an eye on their surroundings. "You are quite knowledgeable about this field. I am impressed. You also seem quite passionate about it." She said looking over her shoulder at him. He was full of surprises and she grew excited to learn more about him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 11:31 pm

"Its profitable and I get plenty of subjects to use if they don't sell either." he smirked. "Which I need to keep up with my rituals, Voodoo is not a simple magic to maintain...but its fun to have." he grinned.

"These leftover slaves will be used as extra's for our base and the men can have some fun with them. Which is why i killed the male slave and not the women." he said. He looked ahead, "......I think we have company." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 11:39 pm

Klotho listened to him intently until she felt a prickle under her skin like something was off. "Indeed." Her senses told her that danger was approaching. She moved to the very front of the ship and used her enhanced vision to see ahead. "It is a huge vessel. There are several of them and I can sense a lot of magic users..." She prepared herself for battle. "They have magical weapons as well." Her skin began to turn green in anticipation for the coming danger. She didn't care if the crew started to freak out. "I'll prepare everyone for a possible altercation." She said to Jori.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 11:58 pm

Jrori noticed the colours flying on their mast, "....I know who they are...this will be fun." he grinned in a crazy manner, "MEN! PREPARE FOR BATTLE!!" he shouted and his men got moving to ready the cannons and themselves for a fight on the high sea once again.

"You will have fun with this." he assured Klotho.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 12:05 am

She smirked with delight, "Excellent. It has been a long time since I have had a good fight." She stuck her hands to the mast and began to climb using just the sticky pads on her hands and feet. She climbed to the top to get a good look to gauge just how many were on the ship. "Looks like a couple hundred are on board! They are preparing their cannons and flaming arrows!" She yelled down to Jori and the crew. "Men! Arms yourselves! You lot prepare the cannons and the rest of you prepare your weapons. They must not reach the ship!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 12:09 am

"Oh let them come if they want....NONE will leave alive." Jori got steering the ship to point at the offending ship, "READY!!!" he shouted.

The men below got the cannons loaded and ready, "FIREEEE!" the sound of cannons being fires and the smell of the smoke being lit, made jodi get more amped up, "YES! KEEP FIRING!!" he said.

The cannons hitting their mark as the other ship got closer, firing back.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 9:31 pm

Klotho stayed atop the mast waiting until the time was right. Down below, the men were preparing the cannons and shooting bombs toward the enemy ship. Explosions rang out all over. The opposing ship were using magical ropes and lassos to try to bring their ship closer. Once the enemy ship was in range, she took a huge leap from the mast and boarded the enemy ship. She looked around at all the mages and witches. All of them were adorned with jewelry made of bones.

"Hehe, let's play." She said extending her claws ready to fight. One mage charged at her with a magical staff trying to strike her with and hit her with magical blasts. "Is that all you've got?!" She dodged him easily and struck him down with her claws. Others came for her and began to surround her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 5:28 am

Jori smirked watching Klotho jump to the enemy ship, "ohhhhhhhhh I LOVE HER." he laughed insanely and he ran to climb up the mast, to follow her.

A couple of the enemy board the ship but Jori's men were on it already, not pushes overs either when it cam to fighting. Jori jumped to the other ship as well and tumble rolled up onto the deck and pulled his two daggers out and got slashing and slicing up any enemy that came at him. His eyes glowed red and he slashed a cut along his own chest and began chanting and the already dead enemy's flesh began melting off and their skeletons rose up, with glowing red eyes, now assisting Jori.

"KILL THEM!!!" he laughed insanely again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 5:30 pm

Men with magical weapons began to surround her from all sides. In the background, she could hear Jori's familiar maniacal laugh as he followed her aboard and began slaughtering men one by one and then using their bodies as puppets to fight alongside him. She just laughed and looked at the men surrounding her. "Be thankful. You get to see my true form." She said to the men surrounding her as if it were a blessing that they get to see her true form before they die.

She closes her eyes and completely relinquishes her cloaking magic. Her body begins to morph and change. Large spider legs begin to sprout from the 4 markings on her side. Her human features begin to completely disappear as her spider fangs protrude from her cheeks and her body grew until she took the form of a 50 foot tall giant spider. Her massive growth alone was enough to knock the men surrounding her back. With her massive spider limbs, she began skewering bodies and tossing them into the sea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next