Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:09 am

"OH YES! I LOVE IT!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!" She pressed her cheek against the wall as she turned her head to look back and watch him as he fucked her like a mad man. It turned her on so much to watch him fuck her with that insane look on his face.

"OH GOD YES!! Stretch and violate both my holes!! PLEEEEEASE!!" She begged him looking at him with a flushed face and needy eyes. She yelped again when he smacked her ass leaving a fine red hand print on her ass cheek. "MORE! SMACK ME AGAIN!!"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:20 am

Jori's eyes flashed red again, the smell of blood was driving his hormones crazy as well, he laughed and smacked her ass a couple of times, leaving more marks on her ass, "YOU'RE MINE NOW!!! ALL MINE!!! OH FUCK!!" he growled, "YOU'RE MY WIDOW!!!" he growled in a possessive tone that was being caused by him getting close.

"TELL ME! YOU ARE MINE!!" he said then pulling her to his chest and got groping her breasts at the sae time, still thrusting into her her hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:32 am

"AHHH! YES!!" She continued clawing at the wooden wall leaving deep claw marks. His many swats left a stinging feeling on her skin. She LOVED it! Her pussy tightened on him the more he smacked her and the more he screamed that she belonged to him. It fueled her on making her messy snatch drip more.

"I-I'M YOURS! I BELONG ONLY TO YOU!!" She yelled out loud and fell back into his chest when he pulled her. She turned her head and kissed him feverishly with her bloody lips. One hand touched his cheek while the other teased her aching clit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:38 am

Has he kissed her he picked her up off the ground and held her up under her thighs and he thrusted up into her super fast, getting close to bursting inside her, "MMMM!!!" he groaned, his tongue played with hers. He groaned in her mouth, "MINE!" he said in an lustful yet slightly aggressive tone in her ear, "GONNA CUM!!! BURST MY SEED DEEP IN YOUR WET CUNT" he growled in pleasure. He groaned aloud and he came hard inside her, but he didn't stop thrusting as he came inside her, pushing it deep into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:47 am

She wrapped her arms around his neck when she felt her feet lift off the ground. Her legs wrapped loosely around him as he continued to thrust and hold her up with his own strength. Damn, he was a crazy animal! She kissed his as if he wanted to eat his face. She was deep in his mouth, swirling her tongue with his and tugging on his lips with her fangs.

"YES!!! CUM DEEP INSIDE!!!" She felt him shoot deep inside her. The heat was overwhelming shooting deep into her womb. "FUUUUCK CUMMMING!!!!" He helped prolong her strong orgasm as he continued to thrust deep inside mixing their juices together. "YES!!! DON'T STOP!! MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:55 am

He groaned, feeling her cum as well. He turned her around so she was looking at him but he was still holding her up, "YES!" He growled and thrust up into her harder and faster still. "KLOTHO!!!! MY SWEET WINDOW!!!" he smirked, and kissed her again, and licking off the wet and dry blood on he flips and face, "SUCH A SIGHT IN BLOOD!" he smirked, his eyes flashing red again.

THeir juices dripping to the floor between them, "YES! YES!! I CAN'T STOP!! I DON'T PLAN TO!!!!!" he growled, he was very much on the bloodlust and hormones now.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 3:06 am

He turned her around and immediately she locked eye with him. They were flashing red and full of insane lust. Cumming once already did not stop him. Once she was facing him, he started thrusting into her just as fast as before.

"JORI!! JORI!! JORI!!" She screamed out his name and wrapped her arms around him relying on his strength. It wasn't long and she came again and again. The floor beneath them was completely drenched. "AHHHHH YES!!! CUUUUUUUMING AHHHHHHHHH!" Her body was shaking violently from the force of her unreal orgasm.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 3:33 am

He smirked feeling her cum many times as he rammed into her, "MMM YES! FUCKING YOUR PUSSY RAW MY LOVELY!" he smirked, "OH YES! YOUR BODY IS SHAKING!" he chuckled.

He then thrusted deeper into her again and without saying came inside her once more, "AHHHHHHHH!!!" he growled as he let it all out into her once again. He then pulled out of her and watched as a flood of hot white cum oozed out of Klotho and onto the floor, "Ohh fuck me that was good!" he chuckled and he sat her on the captain's bed of the enemy ship.

Then one of the men came down and blinked seeing the scene, "........Um.....Cap'n...we gathered any other gold or what not that maybe on board...." eh cleared his throat trying to ignore they were nude.

".....Very good......get the men ready, I think i want to go home first before we get any new stock...." he smirked.

"As you order cap'n." he said and ran back up to tell the men.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 9:58 pm

Her grip on Jori loosened as her back slumped against the wall. She watched him with blurred vision continue to fuck her with crazy animal-like speed. Her upper back pressed against the wall with each slam. She reached up the wall with her hands bracing herself against his strength.

"FUCK! YEEEES!! KEEP GOING!! AHHH!" She screamed up to the ceiling while her eyes rolled back in her head and her tongue hung out over her lips like a dog in heat. Her body shook again feeling his hot seed shoot up inside her to the deepest part of her. "FUUUUUUUUAHHHHHH!" She was completely under his spell. Breathing heavy she could feel their juices dripping out of her onto the floor. She braced herself against the wall, her body still trembling trying to catch her breath.

"Y-Yes...so....good." She was barely able to speak. Her mind was so far gone. She didn't even notice one of the crew come down to the cargo hold to get them. She didn't care that she was naked and covered in cum and blood. Once she was able to breath normally again she looked at him with a very satisfied grin, "Fuck...that was amazing..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 10:02 pm

He smirked at her and got hold of her chin and kissed her, "Glad to see you satisfied......But I've decided to change course." he said, thinking she didn't hear him talk to his crewman.

"We'll be heading back to home base and drop off these leftover slaves and break them in....and I wish to OFFICIALLY make you part of my crew." he said playing wit her long green locks. "Plus you'll be able to get look into my home sweet home." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 10:57 pm

Klotho was finally in her right mind again by the time the crewman left. She grinned and licked her lips as she looked at him, "Oh you have?" She slowly stood up and kissed him hard one last time to thank him for such a truly wonderful experience. She picked her top up off the floor and saw a basin of water sitting in the corner with two cloths nearby. She went over to it to clean herself up before they boarded their ship. She wet one and threw it over to Jori. She took the damp cloth and rubbed it over her face, neck, and breasts.

"If it is as extravagant as your bunk room, then I am quite excited." She said squeezing the water over her chest and letting it run down over her breasts and stomach.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 11:02 pm

He got wiping himself up roughly, he didn't care too much if he was dirty, his men knew what he was like. "Well my private room in my base is my are of luxury." he smirked, "But you'll see when we arrive there."

He watched her clean up, 'She's teasing again......naughty girl.' he thought as he watched with a grin.

Once they were somewhat presentable, they headed back over to their ship. Jori chanted a spell and the enemy ship burst into flames and began sinking. "One lest to worry about." he laughed, "TO YOUR POSTS MEN! WE'RE HEADING HOME!" they men cheered and they rushed to get ready.

Jori walked up to the helm to begin to use his travelling ability for the ship once more, "Ready my venomous beauty?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 11:14 pm

She was definitely teasing him on purpose. She wet her hands and ran them through her ponytail and over her shoulders letting the water drip down her back. She tossed the cloth back in the water and followed Jori up the stairs to the main deck to board their ship.

Once on board, the enemy ship went up in flames from Jori's magic. She watched it crumble and sink beneath the sea as they sailed away. She rested against the mast as Jori took the helm and began to sail toward his home land. She smirked at him.

"Ready my captain." She climbed up the mast to keep watch from the crows nest. She loved being on the ocean. It soothed her old soul and reminded her of her home.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 11:35 pm

He glance at her, before seeing her climb the mast with ease, grinning. His eyes flashed red and the mist engulfed the ship once more as he quietly chanted, concentrating on the spell.

Then a gust of wind blew from behind the ship and moments later the ship pulled out of the fog and was close to a deserted looking island with dormant volcano beaning the tallest peak. "Here we are. MEN READY TO DOCK!" he shouted.

The men scrambled to get the anchor dropped. Jori went around the island for a bit and then sailed the Reaper into a HUGE cave opening and the men dropped the actor to bring the ship to halt. He smirked, "Unload the leftovers and cargo, we're celebrating tonight boys!" he shouted with a laugh, the men cheered again and got to work.

Jori got climbing the mast tup to Klotho, "Welcome to my base." he smirked, and looked tot he cave entranced and his eyes flashed and an illusion made it seem like a cliff face instead of an cave opening.

The dock was a man made area with many barrels and wood torches fuel with tar and oil to light the way. "Come let me show you about." He slid down the mast.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 9:15 pm

Klotho felt the wind at her back as the fog cleared revealing a deserted island with a huge volcano peaking out at the top. It was definitely pleasing to the eye. She had actually never seen a volcano in person before. As they got closer, the island became more and more beautiful. They entered a cavern and anchored at the dock. She looked around admiring the inside of the cave. "Wow."

Klotho looked down at the crew and heard them cheering once they dropped the anchor and Jori declared they would be celebrating. She chuckled and soon after Jori climbed up to the crows nest to fetch her. "It's amazing." She said as she followed him down the mast to the deck. "So what kind of fun is there to be had here?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 10:01 pm

"I'll she you my sweet." he said with a grin.

They got walking down a corridor tunnel and there seemed to be a few ways to go, "These were all dug out before we got here....so an old system that was naturally formed." he said, bringing her to biggest open chamber where there was a a tavern set up, a stage, sitting area and a kitchen, it was the entertainment and mess hall. There were also posts on the stage with ropes dangling off.

"We have live entertainment and the ale flows well." he smirked. He had more men here besides the main crew. "Men, Our LATEST recruit!" he shouted motioning to Klotho and they cheered louder to her.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 10:07 pm

She made sure her cloaking magic was concealing her green skin and pointed eyes before she exited the ship. She followed Jori off the ship and down a corridor tunnel that forked in several different ways. "It's amazing." She looked around admiring everything. She was quite surprised to find a tavern, stage and even a kitchen in the largest corridor. It made her grin. She was parched. "Mm, I like it here already." She chuckled.

Jori introduced her to the men and they all seemed pretty enthralled by her. Klotho took a beer from the hand of the man nearest her and raised it to them, "Pleasure to be here, boys." She said as she guzzled it down and handed the empty glass back to the poor sap.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 10:33 pm

"Gents, this lovely lady is NOT to be messed with like the WENCHES we usually have....ONE I'lL deal with you and TWO, she'll deal with you before me." eh grinned and warned them.

The guy didn't complain, they were pretty enthralled by her, they didn't try anything , they had a feeling there was something not normal about her....like their boss. "We'll get some entertainment tonight." he smirked, "two of the those leftover girls will do nicely."

Jori then lead her to another chamber where there were cells and a torture chamber. "This is my sacrificing chamber...but it called my 'Fun Room.' " he sniggered. Girls were in individual cages all scared and horrified seeing he was back. "Hello my pets." he sniggered menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 10:48 pm

"Now now Jori. There's no need for that. I am fully capable of taking care of myself. But be warned boys, I have a mean temper so be wise not to cross my path or you will greatly regret it." She said flipping her hair and giving a sexy but firm grin making sure they were very much attracted to her beauty but also deathly terrified of her.

Klotho looked around the so called 'Fun Room' that was clearly a torture chamber. It reeked of semen and blood. Cages were all over the rooms and lots or torture devices as well. She grinned devilishly when she eyed two beautiful ladies each in their own cage. She felt right at home now. She was no stranger to this sort of vision.

"Who are these lovely ladies?" She said as she approached the cage of the beautiful brunette with wide hips and the perfect hour glass figure.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 12:18 am

"These two are my favourites from the last set we collected." he smirked, "If you wish to PLAY with them, go right ahead." he grinned, taking her hand kissing her hand, "Of course we've a couple NEW girls to break in as well. He meant the four girls left from the cargo they sold. "Two are for the entertainment tonight and the other two....you can choose between them i you would like." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 12:44 am

"Mm, you are too kind, my dear. Though I am surprise you care to share with me." She teased him then turned her attention back to the ladies in the cages. They were indeed beautiful and were just her type. Klotho enjoyed the sexual company of both men and women. Once she had killed off all the men of her clan, she tested the waters of the women and came to find they were just as attractive and enjoyable as men.

She had her eyes on the brunette. She was cowering in the corner of her cage. "Oh come now my sweet. I won't hurt you." She lied. Her pheromones were less effective on women, so she had to be careful how she approached her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 12:50 am

"I've said to before, I enjoy watching the show of ladies on ladies. Its with MEN messing with women I find attractive I don't enjoy watching." he said. "Please help yourself any time to the ladies....but with men, PLEASE ask me first so I can look him over first." he said in a serious tone.

The girl was terrified still, Jori came over and opened the cage, "Come out." he motioned in a calm deathly tone. The girl came out and stood up, scared out of her mind. "I'll go get us some refreshments, I'll be right back." he grinned, "You get started." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 1:22 am

Klotho gave him a smirk and a wink before he left. She turned her attention back to the girl. "Calm down sweetheart. I won't hurt you." Truth be told, she had a soft spot for women. She stroked the girls hair gently. "I just want to make you feel good." She guided the girl to a wooden table that had shackles on the ends. "Lay down on the table..." She said firmly but still with a gentle feminine tone.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 1:26 am

"Please....I want to go home!" she begged, hoping she would be more compassionate than the monster that had her captive.

She looked at the table, "No please! I don't want to!"

---

Jori was in the tavern and spoke with a couple of his men to arrange the party tonight. "Bring the four leftovers here and tie them to the posts, but NO ONE is to touch them until i get back. Understood?" he said.

"Ys boss." they went to unload the girls.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 6:57 pm

Klotho walked up behind the young girl and touched her shoulders making direct contact with her. Even though her pheromones didn't drive women crazy like it did men, it provides a sort of calming effect instead. "Patience my pet, you will soon feel much better." She guided her toward the wooden table. Klotho waited a few seconds for her pheromones to take effect before she pushed any farther.

"Now...how do you feel my pet?" She asked taking her by the chin and making the girl look back at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next