Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble In Voodoo Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 11:50 pm

She dodged the first few punches, but her connected with a hard punch to her stomach. It knocked the wind right out of her. She grabbed her stomach and stepped back putting some distance between them. She coughed a bit,

"You are stronger than I realized. I knew I sensed something about you. You are no ordinary human." She said glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 11:57 pm

"Not ordinary in the least." he smirked, his eyes flashed for a moment, "And you are not normal either, Miss Green haired." he said, "I can see the aura surrounding you, you've something to hide and are doing your best to keep it so." he laughed a little. "But no matter.." he blurred and appeared in her face, "We've ALL the time in the world." he punched under her chin then spun kicked her into the wall of the warehouse causing some of the roof to fall on her, "Until we meet again my sweet." he laughed and raced out of the warehouses, as it fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 8:13 pm

Khloe saw his eyes flash. She gasped and her eyes widened when he mentioned that she was trying to hide something. 'Shit! He knows I am using cloaking magic to hide my true appearance.' She grit her teeth glaring at him. Just what was he?

"You have no proof..." She said as his figure blurred and he was gone then he suddenly appeared in front of her face to face. "What do you mean by that?" She asked before he punched her under her chin making her head force itself back sharply. "GAAAHH!" Before she even had time to react and fight back, he kicked her with more force than she anticipated sending her flying into the wall.

"AHHHH!" The force from the impact cased the building to begin to crumble. She was buried under rubble from the roof which slowly started to cave in. She crawled out from the rubble just in time to watch him leave. She had to move quickly before the whole building came down on top of her.

"YOU COWARDLY PRICK!!!!! COME BACK HERE AND FACE ME LIKE A MAN!!!!!" She screamed crawling out from under the rubble. She coughed a little bit feeling some blood drip down the corner of her mouth. She quickly got to her feet and rushed out of the building quickly before it all came crashing down. Any possible evidence was now lost in a giant pile of rubble.

"FUCK!!" She screamed out as she banged her foot hard on the ground creating a small hole beneath it. She was PISSED. She was so close to finally getting a lead and it blew up in her face.

That man that just manhandled her fascinated her. She had never encountered such a strong human before. "You haven't seen the last of me...we will definitely meet again..." She wiped the blood from her mouth and started walking away. If she wanted to catch this guy, she needed to find a place to stay and get to work on tracking him down.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 9:07 pm

The man had vanished from sight when she emerged from the wreck. Running through the ally ways he grinned, "That was fun! But seeing that determined look in her eyes, well DEFINITELY meet again! Oooooo I can't wait!" he laughed as he sped up and he got out to the streets and found one of the trucks waiting for him, "Good work." he smirked, "Just waiting for ya Jori." said a goon with a eyepatch, "All the cargo gone, Frankie?" he asked him.

"Yes boss, just our load needs to catch up. 90% has gone ahead." said Frankie reported.

"Excellent. But it seems will have interference from that one.....keep an eye out....she's not normal." he chuckled.

"Is...she like you?" asked Frankie.

"No...NO ONE else is like me." he gave a toothy grin. "But she's VERY much special." he chuckled menacingly, they got into the truck and got going on.

---

Meanwhile...

After that debacle, It was getting late and you NEVER be out on the streets in Voodoo at night, ALONE. But the lights dimly lit the dirty wet streets and the red light district was open for business.

But a blonde haired girl was walking back home with some groceries, when.....

"Hey sweet cheeks....how about you hang with us?" three guys came out from an ally.

"Fuck off! I'm heading home." she said trying to brush them off. But one grabbed her arm, "I think we need to teach you some manners." growled on of the men.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 9:20 pm

It was dark now and Khloe wasn't really familiar with the area at all. She wasn't scared of anyone or anything. She could handle herself. Once she reached the red light district she had a feeling this is where the nightlife took place. The streets were lined with prostitutes and pimps driving around taking their pick or making sure their girls were staying in line.

No one seemed to pay her much attention thankfully. She was dirty and covered in dirt and her clothes were torn and messy. Her jaw was still a bit sore from that sucker punch she took to the chin. "Damn that guy really had a good right hook." She said touching her chin. She rounded a corner and heard a commotion just ahead of her. Three guys were trying to ambush a blonde girl. That is one thing that REALLY pushed her buttons. As much as she hated being a hero, she also didn't want to see the poor girl raped in a dark alley.

"Hey! You heard her! Fuck off!" She yelled as she walked up to the bunch with her hands stuffed in her jacket pockets.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 9:31 pm

"Stay the fuck out of it you green haired bitch! Or you'll join her!" the head of the three growled at Khloe.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 9:38 pm

"Alright. I warned you." Khloe pulled the big guy off her easily and gave him a hard punch in the face. "Who's the bitch now?" She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 9:49 pm

They other two went to go at her too after their pal for punched.

The blonde squealed a little when the guy was punched and she watched at the other two idiots got throttled by the random green haired lady.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 9:56 pm

Khloe easily took care of the other two and tossed them all in a pile together. "Now apologize and then move your sorry carcasses! And don't let me catch your sorry asses around here messing with girls ever again or the next beating will be MUCH worse!" She growled at them hovering over them and looking down on them with rage in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 9:59 pm

The got running off not wanting anymore pain.

The blonde looked to her, "Th-THanks for that." she smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 10:04 pm

"Hmph, assholes." She crossed her arms and turned around to leave but was stopped when the blonde stood up and thanked her. "Don't mention it." She said as she walked around her and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 10:08 pm

"Uh, hey! I don't recognise you...you...new to town?" she asked. "Also...you look hurt..." she noticed her clothes were slightly torn. Whihc was from her crawling out of wreckage.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 10:43 pm

The blonde girl was very persistent. "Don't worry I'm fine. Just go on home. It's dangerous out here after dark." She said trying to get the girl to leave her alone.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 10:55 pm

"Hey, you just saved me. And I would have to guess you DON'T have a place of your own?" she asked, standing in front of her, "Please! Allow me to return the favour, I've a place you can stay and get a shower!" she said, "Plus a good cooked meal." she added on.

"Please?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 11:05 pm

This girl was like a buzzing gnat. She refused to go away and be quiet. Khloe just kept on walking until the girl stopped in front of her. "Look, I told you to just go home." The girl just wouldn't give up, still she was in no place to turn down a lodging and food.

"Alright...you win. I'll come with you." She said sighing.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 11:12 pm

She beamed a smile, "I promise it will be good!" she said, "Follow me."

The blonde took her to an old four story apartment complex, but there was a red neon sign flashing, 'Loose Corsets', This place...was a brothel. "Please don't get the wrong Idea..." she sweated a little, "I live and work here." she said, taking her to a door out the back. In the basement area was a dining area, TV lounge spot and kitchen. "This is our relaxation zone, when we're not working." she said.

"Oh! I've not told you my name yet have I? I'm sorry. My name is Ninnette. But everyone called me Netty." she smiled, holding her hand to her rescuer.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 12:18 am

Khloe just nodded, "Lead the way." She followed her to an old apartment building that had been converted into a brothel. She wasn't expecting the girl to live somewhere like this. She followed her inside and was impressed with how nice it was.

"My name is Khloe." She smiled a bit and shook Netty's hand. "Thank you for bringing me here. Are you sure it is ok that I stay here?" She said looking around seeing it was kinda crowded with lots of girls already staying there.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 12:25 am

"I'll just need to bring you Madam Sapphyr, but I'm sure she'll be alright with it." she smiled, "Besides she'll be grateful you saved me."

"Saved you?" an older voice spoked and a lady in a floor length back dress came down the stairs, "Netty....who is this?"

"Oh Madam! This Is Khloe! She saved me from a couple of goons while I was on my way from the store....Can she be allowed to stay? She's new in town." said Netty.

The Madam looked at this green haired young woman before her and circled her, silently looking over her. "..........Khloe eh?" she had a feeling she was not normal, but she knew she had saved one of her girls, "......Very well you can stay.... BUT not for free. I don't need anymore girls for the customers....but I have been looking for a suitable bouncer for this establishment......care to take it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 12:36 am

Khloe nodded and turned around when she heard the voice of an old woman behind them. She assumed she was the madam. The old woman looked her over curiously walking circles around her. She seemed suspicious of her, but still allowed her to stay.

"I have no intention of staying for free. I would be happy to look after these girls for you." She said giving the old woman a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 3:16 am

"Then welcome to Loose Corsets." she said holding her hand to her, "I'm Madam Sapphyr Grey." she introduced herself, "I am the owner of the building and these girls are all my family....well adoptive daughters you could say." she said.

"Netty, you can take Khloe to a spare room on the top level." she told the blonde.

"Yes ma'am!" she smiled, "Follow me." she said to Khloe excitedly.

----

Meanwhile....

On the other side of the town, the now EMPTY trucks and their drivers were heading to the old docks on the east side of the slums, where the old river flowed a disgusting dark green from the toxic waste and garbage. No one DARED swim in it.....but certain mutated create dwelled in its waters...whihc was useful for criminal getting rid of evidence or .....witnesses.

They went down under and old building and the doors got hidden again. The boss came out and smirked, "Excellent job boys.....but we need more recruits....Frankie...see to it." he aid heading to his own room in an upper room of the hide out, where he could look out on his men and make sure nothing is out of place.

"Yes boss." Frankie nodded and got going.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 11:05 pm

"Thank you. This is a very fine establishment and I can tell the girls are well taken care of and happy here." Khloe said with a smile to the Madam. She bowed to her and followed Netty up to the top level to her room.

"Thanks Netty. You saved me from having to sleep on a bench tonight." The room was simple, but it had the basic necessities.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 3:21 am

"I wouldn't be able to let after you helping me." Netty smile, "I'll show you where our bathrooms are so if you need a shower." she said, "If you have ANY questions please ask." she smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 10:23 am

After the rough night she had, she DEFINITELY needed a shower and some fresh clothes. "Thanks Netty. Do you happen to have any fresh clothes lying around anywhere I could put on? These are kinda torn and dirty."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 7:44 pm

"What size are you? We should have some spares." she said.

Eventually Netty found some extra clothes for Khloe and she showed her the way to the bathroom and shower. "Tell me if you need anything else." she smiled.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 9:46 pm

Once Netty provided her with fresh clothes and showed her where the showers were, she stripped out of her tattered clothes and got into the warm shower. She sat down and started to plan her next move. She had to find that man again. He was her best bet to finding the rest of her clansman. She felt in her heart that she couldn't be the only one of her kind left. Even though she was grasping at straws, it was the only lead she had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Voodoo Town
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: