Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 1:10 am

She looked up into her brothers face and tried to move, but he had her pinned to the edge of the pool. "Ezra...what are you MMM!!" He started groping her breasts and touching her.

"No...stop it!!" She pushed her hands into his chest to try to get him off her. "I mean it! Stop touching me like that!"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 1:12 am

"You make cheeky comments to me ALL the time Arrie.....And I do too...but I think its time for me to pay you back for all the little teasing you put me through." he smirked and leaned in and got sucking on one of her plump breasts, "Mmmmm so soft...." he massaged the other as he was sucking on the other.

Last edited by TaviBee on Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 1:19 am

"MMMM! Ezra....stop..." She found it harder and harder to stop him. She turned her head away and closed her eyes still keeping her hands on his shoulders. "We are twins...we can't do this..." She said almost breathless.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 1:22 am

"Mmmm I've always been curious to how it would be with you." he smirked and reached a hand down between her legs pushed them open, "I can feel your body shuddering from my touch, you LIKE it." he sniggered and he touched her pussy folds first.

Last edited by TaviBee on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 1:30 am

"Wh-what?! But I'm your sister?! We can't! MMMM!!" She bit her lip trying to keep her moans deep within. "N-NNN-No I don't!" She body seemed to betray her, enjoying his touch. "NO! Not there don't touch me!! Ezra stop!" She made no move to stop him. His skilled hands knew just where to touch her and what she liked. Her body was starting to tremble and visibly react to his touch. Her nipples began to harden and she started to get wet.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 am

He groaned, "MMMM I can smell your arousal...." he smirked and slipped two fingers into her and got pumping into her, "Come on Arrie....just give in....I KNOW you want to...I know you better tun ANYONE else....I can make you cum and be in TOTAL bliss....." he tugged on one of her nipples with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 1:41 am

"Ahhh!" She finally moaned out loud and let her legs fall open. She couldn't take it anymore. He was right, he did know her better than anyone else. They were twins after all. "Mmm! I...can't resist anymore...it feel too good! Ahhh!" Her hands rested on his head while his face was buried in her chest.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 1:44 am

He smirked heard her give in, "MMMMmm!" he pulled back and stood, his cock to her mouth, "Show me then, suck on my hard cock." he wa sREALLY hard, and fully erect, he was BIG too.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 1:55 am

Arania looked at his cock that hovered near her mouth. She had never seen it fully erect before. She was very impressed...he definitely wasn't a kid anymore. She hesitated once before touching it gently. "It's so big..." Her cheeks were bright red and her eyes were mesmerized by his impressive cock. She took him into her mouth slowly, her brain telling her this was so wrong, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 1:58 am

He smirked a bit but groaned when he felt her mouth engulf around the head, "Aww fuck yes......mmmmmm Arrie that feel so good." he groan he held the back of her head, lightly guiding her. "MMM play with my balls too...."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 5:15 pm

Arania did as he asked and cupped his ball in her hand and massaging them gently. She didn't realize just how big he was until she tried to take him into her mouth completely. His was the biggest she had ever seen. She took him in as deep as her mouth would allow and used her other hand to stroke him. "Mmm..." She moaned softly as she moved her mouth up and down over her scraping her teeth over his skin every few thrusts.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:08 pm

"Aww fuck.....mmmmmmm!" he groaned, looking to the sky, feeling the pleasure running through him form what she was doing to him, "MM fuck that feel fucking amazing...." He looked down again watching her work him.

"Aww Yeah Arrie.....mmmm you seem to be enjoying yourself aren't you..." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 5:03 pm

Arania said nothing, she was too deep into her work. She moved her mouth faster and massaged his balls harder in her hand. Her free hand reached around behind him and grabbed his ass HARD. She was determined to show him that she was no push over.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 7:35 pm

He shuddered from the slight bit of pressure from her massaging his ball a bit harder, "awww fuuuckkk..." he shuddered loving the slight pain. "Oh? Still trying to show dominance dear sister?" he snickered, "MMM Not that I mind." he held the back on her head, then got bucking into her mouth more.

"Aw fuck...." he groaned
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 12:52 am

Arania was quite experienced so she knew how to please a man, and her brother was no exception. She moved her mouth more and wrapped her tongue around him. She teased his tip sucking very hard and moving her hand faster up and down his shaft. "You talk too much..." She said moving her hand and squeezing him slightly to milk the cum out of his dick.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 12:59 am

He chuckled, "I am!" he smirked, "It means I'm enjoying it!" he held the back of his head, "MMMM fuck!!!" he growled in pleasure, he was getting close, his cock got a little stiffer.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:09 am

She took him in completely feeling his cock become stiff and pulsating. He was close. She continued her assault on his cock with her mouth and hands working together. "You're close...hurry and cum already." She said still being bossy.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:23 am

"Oh getting impatient?" he smirked and he held the back of her head and got thrusting into her mouth, he groaned, "FUUUCK! I-I'M CUMMING!" he just needed a little more stimulation, he came in her mouth and pulled out a bit, some of his cum landing on her face and on her lips. "Oh fuck you look so hot."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:28 am

She held onto his hips when he took a hold of her head and kept her in place so she couldn't move. "MMMmmmm!" She tasted his cum and felt some of it go down her throat before he pulled out and shot the rest on her face. It was hot and sticky on her cheeks and lips. She opened her three sets of eyes and looked up at him with flushed cheeks "Shut up..." She splashed some water in her face to wash the cum away. She immediately regretted what she did.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:36 am

He sat down needing a short break, "FUck, you got right into that." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:40 am

She ran some water through her hair and tried to avoid his gaze. As much as she wanted to deny it, she enjoyed doing such naughty things with her brother. The idea of doing something such a forbidden act gave her a thrill she hadn't felt in a long time. Still, she couldn't let him know that. "This was our first and LAST time...we can't do this EVER again..." She said still trying to get his thick and sticky cum off her face,
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:46 am

He pouted, "What!? Come on, we didn't even get THAT far." he said, "You can't tell me that's not the best you've had? I know that's was fuckign amazing from my end." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:48 am

"Ezra! Do you hear what you are saying!? We are siblings for fucks sake! Twins at that. We cannot do that. Imagine what would happen if mother or father caught us!" She said firmly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:55 am

He sighed, "......Fine.....I'm just saying is all." he pouted, he stood up and washed up quickly and grabbed his clothes, "I'm going for a walk, don't follow me." he said, walking along the beach, naked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 2:09 am

"Didn't plan on it." She hissed with venom in her voice and stayed put enjoying the pool by herself. She knew Ezra could be quite relentless when he was really angry so it was best to let him be for a while. She leaned back against the edge of the pool and sighed looking up at the sky. She could still feel his warm touch all over her body. He was so skilled with his hands. Her cheeks began to flush red as she thought of the way Ezra touched her. He knew all the right places and every one of her weak points.

"Ahh..." Without even realizing it, her hand had wandered under the water between her legs and stroked her clit. She was still VERY much aroused. "No...what am I doing?" She whispered. Her fingers wouldn't stop moving. Her mind raced with thoughts of her brother. Her other hand massaged her breast and teased her nipples as her fingers moved faster. "Ahh ah ah ah...Ezra...mmmm!" She said quietly. "AHH!" She pushed two fingers inside and started to fuck herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next