Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delano Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Clayvman

Clayvman

The Delano Twins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 5:40 pm

Ettore-...Father, if you were to send most of your forces it would be...announcing your return and they would prepare...am I correct?

Riccardo-...you are

Ettore-...perhaps if I were to travel there alone, I could gather information.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 5:52 pm

"No you will not go alone." said Violetta, "Dante YOU will go to clean up your mistake and Ines will attend with you both." she said.

Ines sighed,'I don't wanna be around that manwhore.' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 5:58 pm

Ettore-...very well Mother *he nodded*

Dante-stormed off to get his face fixed up* Going to hunt her down* he glared*

Riccardo-sighed* I know you often follow in his footsteps Ettore, but you need to control your brother on this one...this doesn't just effect you but all of us.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 6:07 pm

Lizzy pouted, "Why can't i go?" Violetta looked to her girl, "You're not old enough My sweet." she said, "But for now, let your brother's and Ines will deal with this."

Meanwhile the girl got heading to the airport and was off.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 6:23 pm

Ettore-would it be ok to take the private jet?

Riccardo-of course, you'll leave in a few days, will give Dante ample time to regenerate his wounds.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 6:29 pm

"It would be easier." said Ines, "Let's bet prepared first." she suggested to Ettore heading on back tot he manor to get dressed and pack.

A couple days later, the young woman arrived back on her soil and was in a taxi heading back home. She arrive an hour later and she got out paid the driver and went on into the compound. She paused seeing a familiar face waiting for her, looking unimpressed. It was Jimmy, "....H-Hi daddy...." she gave a sheepish grin.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 6:31 pm

Jimmy's arms were crossed* that's an rather packed bag for a small trip to the city....so.....you mind telling me where you were?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 11:02 pm

".......I......took a scenic tour?" she said, with her hands behind her back and her foot tracing the ground trying to be innocent. Then the doors opened and out came Cassandra, "...NOW you come back?" she frowned.

"Oh for fucks sake." mumbled Alesia.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 11:03 pm

Jimmy-WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY! you're in a lot of trouble you know this right?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 11:07 pm

"I said I would be back didn't I?!" she said, "I'm back and i'm fine!" she then winced a little, even from a few days ago Dante's punch to her belly left her a little stiff.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 11:09 pm

Jimmy-I know that tone young lady, I know when you're lying to me, and how did you hurt yourself?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 11:13 pm

"Can I not have a shower first and then talk?" she sighed.

"NO." said Cassandra, "You just arrived home without any calling back to us and we were worried sick." She walked up to her.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 11:15 pm

Jimmy-inside...I want to know...everything you've been up too...*He dropped a piece of paper that had a plane ticket receipt*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 11:35 pm

She sighed and they got heading on inside, luckily her mother was in a meeting with her fellow Queen.

The ticket showed she went to Rome, Italy.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 11:41 pm

Jimmy-do you understand how dangerous Italy is? *He looked at her* there are people there who want to harm us
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 12:47 am

"I knew that daddy." she said, "I went to explore."

"Then WHY are you hurt?" asked Cassandra. "I....did run into a random young vampire who got cocky and we got into a tussle." she said.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 12:52 am

Jimmy-a young Vampire in Italy is very dangerous...specially if he's apart of Riccardo's clan *he sighed*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 1:01 am

"No one else came for me." she said. Then Cassandra stopped her, "It was the Coming of age year for the Delano house hold I heard.....a few days ago..." she said to Jimmy, "Were YOU there?" she asked Alesia.

She didn't' answer.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 1:03 am

Jimmy-oh FUCK! *He held his head* what happened? Did anyone important see you?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 1:08 am

"They didn't really see me....they don't know my name or anything!" she said.

Then the compound had a vibration go through the whole place, which meant ONE of the Queens was angry. Alesia chuckled nervously, ".....Umm....Mother doesn't know yet does she?"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 1:09 am

Jimmy-she knows you were in Italy, did you not think that we wouldn't know that a plane ticket was bought using the credit card?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 1:14 am

She looked side to side, "Uh.....hehe...." she chuckled nervously again.

Then a couple of younger vampires came down the hall, Steven's children, Cora who was the Umbra Queen Rooney's, Daughter and Ace, who was the son he had with Franka. "Uh ohhhhh someone's in trouble." chuckled Cora, seeing her Fellow Princess got caught.

"Mother has called everyone to the throne room." said Cora.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 1:16 am

Ace-yeah, sounds like it's urgent too...told you it was a bad idea

Jimmy-YOU KNEW

Ace-ah shit
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 1:22 am

"Let's get to the throne room and we'll see." said Cora.

They headed on the the Room of the Twin thrones. Where the Lucerna Queen and the Umbra Queen were sitting on their respective thrones, Nora sighed seeing her daughter walking in with Jimmy and Cassandra.

BB was waiting with Clay along with Franka and Steven. BB leaned into tClay's ear, "Where's Theo?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 1:24 am

Clay-I had him running on a few errands, he'll be back within the hour

Jimmy-sighed walking over and standing next to Nora*

James-walked over to Cassandra* How bad?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delano Twins
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next