Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delano Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Clayvman

Clayvman

The Delano Twins - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 9:29 pm

Ettore-I'm not my twin brother, when I stick with something, I stick with it.

Ace-some punk kid started and then some girl attacked me, she seemed upset with him

Riccardo-Dante engaged one of the daughters and blew their cover.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 9:40 pm

"You're a twin?" she chuckled, "You're not identical are ya?" she teased.

---

"Ace....if I recall YOU were suppose to be staying in the compound as well." said Nora. "He came to help me Mother....please don't be angry with him."

---

"Ohhh that boy...." she sighed, "..................Shall we send Marcella?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 9:43 pm

Ettore-a few differences but yes...though it's very easy to tell us apart because we're so different

Ace-I got worried...Something didn't feel right

Riccardo-...I believe that should be in order
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 10:03 pm

She smiled, "Well good, Cause I only want you." she leaned up and kissed him.

---

Nora sighed, "You said it was Riccardo Delano's son did you not?" she asked Alesia, "Yes......but he was there with a female i didn't see....he's a twin and I don't know where his brother was...."

Rooney and Nora looked to each other, "......We'll need to deal with this now." said Nora.

---

"I'll give the word....and I'll tell her to bring them back....they obvious are not ready...." she said.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 10:13 pm

Ettore-pulled her into the kiss and held her close* mmmmmmmm

Ace-Cora's smart I think she'll be ok, they don't know what she looks like

Riccardo-agreed...
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 10:25 pm

"Mmmmm." she giggled. She looked at the time, "....Oh boy....sorry I'll need to go...."

---

"You think Cora is doing something wrong?" asked Rooney.

---

Marcella was alerted and told to hip out right away.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 10:32 pm

Ettore-mmm so be it then *He kissed her* such a shame

Ace-no not that I know of anything, I think she went out for food or something.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 10:42 pm

She smiled, "I'll call you whenI'm free." she kissed him as she got up.

---

Rooney sighed, her daughter was a careful one, but she was also a little reckless. 'I hope she's being wise.'
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 10:52 pm

Ettore-smiled* yeah I'll see you soon

Jimmy-sighed* it should be ok

Clay-when Theo gets home tomorrow I'll catch him up on things.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 11:05 pm

She got dressed and blew him a kiss, heading on home.

----

Rooney looked to Steven, "Please go find her...."

"That boy should be here NOW." said BB.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 11:23 pm

Ettore-smiled and relaxed* I should get heading back

Steven-I'll head out now

Clay-I told him to stay till we can find the right time to get him, he's with the girls so he'll be ok
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 11:33 pm

Rooney nodded as Steven left, "Everyone will remain her until Steven returns and we'll see that THEO is told of the issues at hand. For now...we'll leave it be." Nora nodded and looked to her daughter, "Alesia, come with with me and your father so we can speak." she stood and the three went on to a private room.

BB sighed, "He worries me so much...."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:05 am

Jimmy-closed and locked the door behind them*

Clay-I know...but he'll be ok...so far he's stayed out of this

meanwhile----

Theo-was in the rec room and getting some snacks
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:12 am

Once the room was secure, Nora sighed, "Sia.......what is going on? you've been acting rebellious as of late?" she asked. "Maybe its because you both treat me like a fucking kid still..." she mumbled.

---

The girls were off doing other things or getting ready for tonight.... but someone had snuck in. And gave a glimpse of her running down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:18 am

Jimmy-it's because it's...complicated with who we are...and who you are...you've seen we have enemies and dangerous ones at that...

Theo-what the? *He looked around* who was that? *he started to follow after them*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:23 am

".......I'm an ADULT! I'm not a child!" she said with a frown. "You always tell me the life of a vampire full of danger! I was fine....for the most part." she said.

---

Hearing a giggle and a flash of purple heading to his room.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:28 am

Jimmy-do you not see the consequences of your actions my daughter? how this all started to begin with?

Theo-was curious and opened the door to his room* who's in here?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:34 am

"........................I had a hunch and I went on to see what I could do....." she said, "I knew you wouldn't have allowed it....so I acted on my own..."

---

There was no one in view, but once he had moved in side the door closed behind him and leaning against the door was a punk girl with short brown hair and dark make up, "Hey." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:39 am

Jimmy-and now...they'll retaliate...in someway...if it's just his sons here and they now know we know they're here...they'll either stall for time...or THEY'll come

Theo-looked at her* Hello there *He was cautious* haven't seen you here before...new hire or?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:43 am

".............He can't be that dangerous...his son's a PUSSY." she said. Nora got her daughter's wrists, "Do NOT underestimate that monster! I've gone through TOO much to allow you to say that!" she said. Alesia got scared seeing her mother like this, "That MONSTER is capable only of pain and he gets a THRILL from it! He will not care if you beg for mercy!"

---

"Oh no...I came here for you....Theo Farrah." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:47 am

Jimmy-I've...never seen it full on...only Nora, B.B., Clay and Cassandra have seen what he's really capable of...I've only seen a glimpse and heard stories of the amount of death and carnage he created.

Theo-it's just Theo *he looked at her* what did you come for me for?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:53 am

"..............you all need to get past it...he's obviously not tried anything....." she said.

----

"Ohhh nothing much, I'm curious about you." she said approaching him with her hands behind her back, in a cheeky manner with a sneaky grin on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:56 am

Jimmy-...this has been going on for over 500 years...the last time he tried something was just before you were born, a few years mean nothing to him, he merely waits for his moments.

Theo-Oh? Curious how? *he looked himself over* not very special in comparison to most
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 1:06 am

"He's an ancient lord and hasn't changed her ways in the least....do NOT leave this compound again!" said Nora.

---

"Oh I don't think so. I KNOW you are the son of the great vampire rogue Clay Farrah and the one called BB." she said. Poking his chest in a teasing manner.

"But I'm here mainly for one thing." she suddenly got pushing him back and got him falling back on the bed, she was NOT a vampire but she proved JUST as strong.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 1:07 am

Theo-whoa *he fell back and let her crawl up* purple light...and you seem to know a lot...would you happen to be a witch?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delano Twins   The Delano Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delano Twins
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next