Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pitbull X Serenity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:16 pm

"In an Underground stadium, known only to Elite members of society, chosen fighters from across the world have gathered for fame and wealth, but not with out risks, humiliation and injuries are common ground, but those who push through and make it to the top are crowned the Worlds Finest"

"at the top of the mountain stands a young woman named Kanta, this powerful fighter had debut and has been undeafeated for over a year, however recently a new combatant Clay known alias "The Pitbull" has been climbing up the ladder, and making a name for himself, it would only be a matter of time before they meet in the ring"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:19 pm

Backstage The Pitbull was in the locker room prepping for his match later on with "The Franchise" when he noticed someone walking in

A tiny blonde girl entered the locker room in a frantic hurry as if she were looking for something. "Where is it?! It has to be here?" She was looking around the locker room in a panic not even noticing that someone was already in there. She had lost her signature lace mask that she always wore during her matches. It was her good luck charm so to speak. She never wrestled without it. "Of all days to lose my mask! This can't be happening...my match is coming up next."

"(...does she not even see me?)" he glared watching her Ehem He cleared his throat Can I help you?

The girl walked around frantically and suddenly tripped over a bag that was sitting out in the middle of the room and fell down on her stomach. She looked up when she heard a voice and saw a guy sitting over on the bench. She quickly stood up and brushed off her ring attire. "I think I lost something in here. It is a small while lace mask. Have you seen it by any chance?" She asked.

The Pitbull looked at his bag then looked at her then pointed to the shower stall* Is that what you're looking for?

The girl turned her head in the direction he was pointing. Sure enough, hanging from one of the shower heads was her mask. "What the? How did it get there?! These stupid games the girls play really aren't funny. Hanging my mask in the mens shower stall..." She sighed and walked in there to get it.

"so you're the top dog around here huh?"

She got the mask and growled seeing that it had gotten wet. "Those fucking bitches." She walked out and found a towel to dry it off with. "In a manner of speaking, yes I am. I've seen you around...you are quite talented yourself." Once the mask was dry, she slipped it on over her face and tied it snug around her head.

"Hmm...I'm rising higher in ranks faster then you did, and now I think I have a little bit more motivation to come after you He looked down at his bag, inside was now a few broken things

"You're cocky too I see. Well, that will change soon enough. Bring it on, Pitbull. I have been looking for a challenge suited to my abilities." She crossed her arms, staring him down.

"Don't get to over confident He looked at her You should focus on your fight right now...I'm not going anywhere"

"Take a seat, my dear puppy and watch the master at work." She was more than ready for her match against a woman that called herself Onyxia.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:21 pm

Pitbull watched as Serenity left the locker room and headed for the ring "Better get ready myself He stood up getting his gear

Serenity's opponent, the powehouse Onyxia, was already in the ring as she prepared to make her entrance. Once the masked wrestler made her way to the ring and entered, it was very obvious that these two ladies were worlds apart in height and mass. The official stood between the two women as they stared one another down waiting for the bell to ring to signify the start of the match.

Pitbull watched the screen in the back seeing that Serenity was at the size disadvantage but what she lacked in size, speed was her weapon

The bell finally rang and the match began. The two women circled the ring still staring at one another waiting to see who would make the first move. Serenity knew she was going to have to bring this powerhouse down, so she started to go for the knees and the ankles, making repeated strikes. Onyxia was not amused and pushed her off toward the other side of the ring. Serenity looked on in frustration. This was going to be tougher than she first thought.

Onyxia smirked and puffed out her chest showing her strength dominance then beckoned Serenity to come at her*

Serenity stood up and walked closer to her slowly, starting another stare down circle around the ring. She needed to make a different approach and rely on her speed. She ran past her and bounced off the rope to gain speed. She striked her in the back, but Onyxia barely moved.

Onyxia glared and started to back Serenity into a corner and lunged at her*

Serenity dodged making her run into the turnbuckle. She quickly dashed to the opposite corner of the ring and proceeded to do a back spring elbow flipping multiple times across the ring to hit her with a hard elbow.

Onyxia fell landing on her back and rolled over and got to one knee* LIttle bitch she growled

Serenity did not let up her assault. She needed to keep Onyxia down. She sprinted back to the corner and prepared for a running knee straight to the head.

Onyxia quickly grabbed her and slammed her down with a spine buster

Serenity wretched in pain. "AHHH!" This woman was a brute and as strong as any man. She rolled around in pain, temporarily stunned.

Onyxia grabbed her by the head and tossing her across the ring

Serenity grabbed at her huge hands that had her by the hair screaming out. Onyxia tossed her across the ring like a rag doll landing on her stomach and rolling out of the ring and landing hard on the floor. She took a few minutes to get herself together hearing the official beginning the 10 count.

Onyxia followed her out breaking the 10 count, she grabbed her and picked her up on her shoulder and started running towards the post*

Serenity tried to crawl away to put some distance between them, but Onyxia easily picker her up by her shoulder. "AHHH!" She could hear her grunting and growling in her ear as she got a running start for the metal post. She tried to put her hands up to protect herself, but it all happened too fast. Her head and torso bounced off the post and she went down HARD. Blood began dripping from a gash in her forehead. Serenity touched the gash and saw the blood. "Fuck...no" This put her at an even bigger disadvantage.

Onyxia picked her up and rolled her back in the ring quickly going for a cover*

After the official counted to 2, Serenity kicked out barely escaping the final 3 count. She rolled over onto her side, feeling the blood dripping down her forehead.

Onyxia was frustrated now and prepared for her signature body splash in the corner propping Serenity up and heading for the opposite corner before charging at her*

Serenity did not make a move to dodge. She was blinded by the blood in her eyes and her ring awareness was lacking. She was barely aware of where she was.

Onyxia splashed her in the corner then threw her back down she raised her arms to the crowd gloating and taking some time before going for the cover
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:24 pm

"The Ref is counting 1....2...."

It looked like it was all over. Serenity was barely moving, but by some miracle she kicked out just as the officials arm was about to come down for the 3 count.

Onyxia eyes widened, she could believe it He she quickly got her propped up ready to hit her finish again heading to the opposit corner then came charging again

Serenity was surviving on pure instinct now. She dodged out of the way sending Onyxia into the post shoulder first.

Onyxia held her shoulder reeling back stunned*

Serenity wasted little time and went for a powerful kick straight to her head. She connected with a loud smack and fell on top of Onyxia for the count.

Onyxia was out cold, in prime position for Serenity to hit her finisher

Serenity rolled off her and stood up slowly raising her hand in the air signaling that she was going for her high flying finishing maneuver. She slowly and shakily climbed to the top rope facing her opponent and standing tall. She did a back flip into the air and slammed down on top of Onyxia hitting her Angel Wings finishing maneuver. She slowly crawled into tje cover, hooking her leg.

1...2....3!!! IT'S OVER SERENITY IS TILL UNDEFEATED! Though she took a beating she still pre- WHAT'S THIS!

Pitbull came up from behind her from the crowd and used his Bulldog slamming her down onto the mat*

The bell rang signaling the end of the match. The official helped her up and raised her hand in victory. She was so thrilled that she won and came out on top that she didn't even notice the Pitbull running down the ramp and coming up behind her. He slammed her down hard. "GAAAHHH!" She laid there writhing in pain from the strong slam.

PItbull grabbed the mic and got down on the ground next to her ear* congradualtions on another victory Serenity...unfortuanatly for you, I just got done talking to the promoter....next time...you're mine, No....Holds...Barred....winner....owns the loser for the rest of the night....see you're a wonderful Angel...innocent...pure, but when I'm done with you...I'm going to drag you back down to Earth...and in this ring in front of everyone... defile you into my Bitch.

Serenity rolled onto her back, pain wreaking havoc through her body. She coughed hard holding herself. Blood stained her face and her once white mask was now red. She could hear the Pitbull talking in her war taunting her. She turned her head and spit blood right in his face.

Pitbull wiped the blood from his face and smiled* One Week Serenity...and I bring you crashing down he pulled a cloth and wiped her face I heal up...I don't want any excuses when I beat you

Serenity pushed him away with what strength she had left and moved to roll out of the ring to fet away from him.

Pitbull jumped up on the turnbuckle staring her down and gave a sinister smile

Serenity got up and started walking backwards up the ramp keeping her eye on him. She held her stomach and wiped the blood from her forehead staring him down. "Its on puppy...its on." She said to herself as the crowd cheered.

After the show Pitbull hit the showers and was ready to head back to train for the match the next day*

Serenity went back to the ladies locker room to see the doctor and get stitched up. Once the sutures were in place and the doctors cleared her, she went back to the shower stall to wash off the blood. She had a lot of training and prepping to do for her match against the Pitbull.

Over the course of the week both Wrestlers trained hard for the hardest figher in their cereers, with a lot riding on this victory and soon, it was show time

Serenity sat in the locker room doing her stretches before her match began. She always for nervous before every match, but once her music hit and she went down that ramp it all went away. She stood up and put her mask on ready to face her next challenge.

Pitbull splashed his face and looked into the mirror* it's time Serenity...I'm taking everything he stepped out and headed for the ring
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:26 pm

Serenity pulled her long hair back and lowered her white mask over her eyes. She took a deep breath and waited behind the curtain for her music to hit. This was the first time in her career that she had been in a No Hold Barred match with a MAN. It wasn't often that this sort of match happened with such HIGH stakes. The crowd was riled up and ready for some action. Once her music hit, she stepped out and listened to the roar of the crowd. She stared her opponent down from the top of the ramp.

Pitbull cracked his knuckled and stared back then leaned on the far corner, he smirked and rolled out of the ring when she entered for her entrance*

Pitbull rolled out of the ring when she entered for her entrance watching her go to each corner, her fans cheering louder* (part of them want you to lose, I think they have an idea on what I'll do to you_ He smirked

Serenity gracefully entered the ring and went from corner to corner soaking up the cheers of her fans. Once she was done, she stood in the middle of the ring and absorbed all the energy around her and listened to the roars and the boos. Once her music ended she stepped to the corner to remove her entrance gear. She watched carefully while Pitbull moved about the ring and eventually got back in.

Pitbull walked up to the center where the ref stood keeping them seperate, there was an intensity to him while he waited for her to approach*

Serenity stepped to the middle of the ring slowly and stared back at him. The tension between them was almost palpable. He definitely looked like a real Pitbull, very intense and intimidating. He was not a heavyweight, but he was still pretty big compared to tiny Serenity. She had to raise her head to look at him directly. The official stood between them and they had to shake hands. It was a tradition before every match as a sign of sportsmanship. Reluctantly, Serenity put out her hand flexing her fingers a few times.

Pitbull gripped her hand "I'll make you submit" he smirked "But it'll come after I pin you"

Serenity felt his firm grip, it was strong and he squeezed tight. "We'll see about that..." She smirked back and took her hand back. The official backed away and signaled for the bell. Once it rang, they stared at one another. Serenity wasted little time. She went right in and charged at him with a shoulder tackle trying to knock him off his feet.

Pitbull was sent back into the corner as her offence started He brought up his arms to block most of it

Serenity did not let up, she held onto the ropes, and drove her shoulders into his stomach over and over again. "I will NOT be the one submitting today!" She said to him.

Pitbull bent down and grabbed her then spun throwing her into the corner and started to chop her*
WOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:28 pm

"AHHH!" She yelled out from the sting of the heavy slap across her chest. She reached her hands up to try and cover her chest from his heavy hands.

Pitbull then grabbed the ropes and kicked her in the gut

The force from the kick immediately made her bend over forward and grab at her stomach. She fell back against the corner feeling the sting in her chest and the pain in her stomach.

"Come On Serinity IS THIS ALL" He grabbed her legs and yanked them up high making her slam back first onto the mat

"N-no way..." She said, sitting up slowly. She got to her feet and went in for a lock up to test his strength.

Pitbull smirked twisting her hands and overpowering her pushing her back into the corner, his body pressed against hers* "Get a good feeling, this will be you the rest of the night"

He easily twisted her hand and lowered her arms pushing her back into the corner. His heavy and hard body was like a rock pressed against her. She struggled against him and became disgusted by his statement. "Never!" She used her legs and kicked at his knees to get him to back away.

Pitbull took a few steps back and held his gut smirking knowing he got to her a bit....then rushed forward for a clothesline

Serenity jumped up to the top rope and caught his head with her legs wrapping them tight around his neck prepared to swing him onto his back using her body weight.

Pitbull tried to grab the rope but missed and was taken down

She darted toward the rope and came running at him with her knee aiming for his face.

Pitbull went down on his back in prime position for her finish

Serenity acted fast and climbed back to the top rope, she gloated a bit listening to the crowd before she leaped from the top rope going into a flip to land on top of Pitbull.

Pitbull took the hit, her finish hit when she went for the pin, 1......2...... KICKOUT (something that no one has done before)

Serenity was stunned! No one had ever kicked out of her Angel Wings press. She was distraught and visibly frustrated. She grabbed his leg and quickly went for another pin.

Pitbull quickly kicked out of the second pin fall again, though he was still in position for another Angel Wings

Letting her frustration cloud her judgement, she climbed to the second rope going for her finishing move again. She quickly leapt from the top again going into a flip to land on top of him again

Pitbull quickly rolled out of the way and she crashed and burned and he quickly got up and primed himself when she got back to her feet rushing for ward and giving her the Bulldog

Serenity landed HARD on the mat missing her target. She curled up hugging her body in pain. Once the stun of missing her finisher had worn off, she slowly stood up and was suddenly hit with Pitbulls vicious finisher. His huge frame nearly snapping her in two. She laid there pretty much motionless.

Pitbull rolled her over and covered her*
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:30 pm

Relying on pure instinct, Serenity was able to raise her shoulder up off the mat and kick out. The crowd roared stunned that she was still hanging on.

Pitbull was equelly shocked and started to crawl to the ropes to help get himself up as he noticed her do the same

Serenity slowly got to her feet, leaning against the ropes for support. She knew it was going to take all she had to bring him down. Getting to her feet first, she ran across the ring giving him a hard clothesline that sent him over the top rope to the floor. She climbed down and lifted the ring apron finding a weapon to help her out. She grabbed what she felt first, and that was a table. She pulled it out and started to set it up outside the ring.

Pitbull crawled to the side of the ring while she set up the table giving him time to recover and laying in wait*

Pitbull noticed the table and smirked as he lied in wait* that'll finish her

Once the table was set up, Serenity slowly walked toward Pitbull, taking jabs at him.

Pitbull put up his guard then thrusted forward using his shoulder ramming her into the side of the ring

"GAHHHH!" The side of the ring pressed hard into her lower back and made her fall to her knees in front of him. She touched the spot where she felt pain and crawled trying to get away.

PItbull started to push her towards the Table area ramming her side again

"AHHH FUCK!" She felt something inside her snap, probably a rib or two. She held her side while punching him back in the chest and stomach. "I w-won't...let you beat me..." She reached into her cleavage quickly and pulled out a pair of brass knuckles aiming for his head.

Pitbull saw the shine and blocked part of it but it staggered him slightly and fell on the table

The crowd seemed to get amped up by her actions and started to chant cheering her on to finish him. She slowly made her way to the top rope again. She looked down at him ready to use her finishing move to finish him and send him through the table. She leapt into the air, fully flipping two to three times before she was to connect.

Pitbull smirked and quickly rolled off the table

Her tiny body collided with the table barely snapping it in half. Her eyes were closed and her large chest was rising and falling quickly as she tried to catch her breath.

PItbull picked her back up and grabbed the back of her head running and preforming a finishing bulldog before rolling her over for the cover

The official began his count. 1!....2!....3! The match was over. Pitbull was the victor. Serenity laid there in an exhausted heap not moving at all. The official grabbed his wrist and raised his arm high in victory.

Pitbull smirked and picked her up bringing her into the ring and grabbing a microphone* I'll wait till you can regain your composure and stand

After a few minutes, she realizes what has happened and slowly stands up. "...You win, Pitbull. What is it you want?"

Pitbull offered his hand* It was a good hard fought match Serenity, I always was a fan of yours...which always made me want to face you...and beat you

Serenity slowly accepted his hand and shook it, "Well...thank you. It was a good match indeed. One of the hardest I have ever fought."

Pitbull smiled but didn't let go* but I win...so....till tomorrow morning...you're mine 30 mins out here, the rest of the night in the locker room He smirked and pulled her to him wrapping his arm around her and kissing her mmmmmm mmmmm His hand dropped the mic and his free hand moved down into her uniform and groaping her bare booty
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:31 pm

"Wh-what do you mean?!" She tried to pull her hand back, but he wouldn't let go. Instead, he pulled her close. "No! Not here in front of all these people!! MMMmmMmmMM!!!" She tried to push him away, but her battered and bruised body was too weak.

Pitbull darted his tongue into her mouth and danced with hers, his hand moving back up out of her trunks and he slowly pulled back smirking* yes in front of these people, got to give your fans something he smirked and got behind her now...I can do it...or you can...take your top off, how coropperative you are will determan how this goes

Serenity tried her best to get away, but it was no use. He made no move to stop and deepened their kiss, pushing his tongue past her lips and tasting her. She gasped when he finally let go and stepped back to admire his work. "You're such a pig!" She yelled at him. He got behind her and told her to remove her top. The top was tied in a tight knot at the back of her neck. She remained silent and just shook her head. "I...can't..." She was too embarrassed and ashamed.

Pitbull smirked "the fun way it is" He untied the knot and pulled it all away from her exposing her breasts mmmmmmm he smirked "look at those, the pure Serenity now exposed to the world" he grabbed her hands holding them behind her head and leaned down as he started to taste them, first using his tongue to circle her nipple before finally plunging in and taking it into his mouth sucking "Mmmmmm mmmmmm" he tugged on it with his lips pulling back and making it "pop" out of his mouth before moving and doing the same to the other mmmmmm His other hand moved down and started to slide her trunks off, the crowd was going crazy and was into it

"No! Don't!" The top fell easily and her compressed tits bounced out from their confinement. She quickly brought her arms up to shield herself, but Pitbull was quick to move her hands behind her head and pin her to the nearest corner turnbuckle. "N-Nooo! Stop!" She trembled from the feeling of his warm tongue circling her sensitive nipple. It quickly began to get hard and tight. "Ahhh...please...no!" She closed her legs tight together feeling her arousal beginning to pool between her lips from being touched in such a way. Being in front of all these people gave her a tiny thrill. The crowds cheers filled her ears and she couldn't believe what was happening.

Pitbull moved up and kissed then the whispered into her ear* I told you I would get you against the turn buckle He slid down her trunks competely, other then her mask and boots, she was naked "BEHOLD THE PURE MAIDEN SERENITY...the final visual of her being...pure" He smirked licking his lips
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:34 pm

Pitbull picked up the mic and walked over to Serenity* "Is there anything you want to say before we start fully?"

Serenity grit her teeth and glared back at him with one last look of defiance, "Fuck you asshole..." She said in response to him bringing up the declaration he made to her in the locker room. Her body became cold when the rest of her ring attire was removed. She couldn't do anything to stop him. She just tried to hide her face and closed her eyes in shame refusing to look at him. His final words caught her attention and made her heart constrict. "Wh-what do you mean?!" She became scared and saw him lick his lips and look at her with a vulgar lust in his eyes. "No! You can't!! Don't you dare touch me in such a way!!" She struggled against him trying with what little strength she had left to try to escape his strong grip. It was no use.

Pitbull pressed her against the turn buckle and kissed her, his hands traveled behind her and groaped her bare booty* mmmmmm mmmmm

Serenity stopped struggling when she was pushed back against the turnbuckle, feeling his full weight being pressed against her. He kissed her again and his hands grabbed at her ass, "MMmmmmMMM!" She squealed into their kiss feeling his hands grope and squeeze her bare ass. Her hands moved to his shoulders trying to push him back and off of her. While his tongue explored the inside of her mouth, she took a chance and bit down on it HARD to get him off and when his grip loosened, she gave him a swift punch in the face making him stumble back. "I have some fight left in me...I won't let you do this!!" She yelled but fell right down on her knees still in the corner. She was more fatigued than she realized.

Pitbull touched his tongue with his fingers, a little bit of blood* I was going to be a bit gentle with you if you didn't fight it...now...now you're getting it rough He pushed her down to her hands and knees and got behind her, when she tried to crawl away he mounted her from behind, something was hard in his trunks pressing against her

Her eyes bore through him like daggers. Tears stained her cheeks and she could taste his blood in her mouth. She spat it out braced herself against the turnbuckle, "Of course I am going to fight back!!!" She yelled. But she was soon going to regret her decision. He came at her and forced her down onto the mat on her hands and knees, he was being considerably more rough than before. She bounced against the mat when she collided and turned back to look at him coming up behind her. She tried to crawl away, but he easily mounted her and held her steady by her hips. "Noooo! Please! Not like this!" She begged. Her body was on full display for the audience, but Pitbull had the best seat in the house. She could feel his arousal pressed against her. It was intimidating and felt quite large. She looked back in horror when he started to free his cock from his trunks.

Pitbull smirked getting his cock out "You had your chance He positioned it at her entrance and thrusted hard and deep into her pussy MMMMMM He began to pound her, mounting her in the Doggy style position, and making her his bitch

Her eyes went wide when his erection sprang free, it was throbbing like an angry cobra ready to strike. "No! You can't put that inside me! It won't fit!!" Her screams fell on deaf ears, his hot dick pressed against her tight entrance and forced its way in charging through her virgin barrier. "AHHHHH!" She screamed feeling him force his way inside and hit all the way to deepest part of her. He did not stop there, he pounded into her repeatidly. "AHHH! AHHH! IT HUUUUUURTS STOOOP!!" Her fingers clawed at the mat desperately trying to get away. His firm grip remained she just remained on her knees while he fucked her mercilessly.

Pitbull slammed her harder and deeper, each thrust pounding against her ass* OH FUCK OH I always thought you'd be this tight* he smirked* Yes fall from grace he spanked her I'M YOUR NEW ALPHA Her tits bounced from his thrusts, the camera had a good angle on it

The crowd was going CRAZY by this point. The louder her screams got, the louder they roared with support for Pitbull. No one, not even the officials rushed in to stop him. "STOP!! PLEASE!! Please...just stop!" Her face was shoved into the mat the harder he thrust into her making it harder for her to protest. The camera moved around her body getting shots of her as she was being fucked, her bouncing tits and her dripping pussy were of most interest. There was no point in fighting anymore. She was indeed his now. The pure sweet angel had fallen from grace and was now a bottom dweller. She hid her face in the mat and cried her voice starting to strain from screaming.

Pitbull leaned down taking her to her stomach and completely mounting her leaning into her ear* ahhhhhh ahhhhh He moaned for her I can feel it Serenity, you're tightening around me, you're body is giving into it, the lust he pushed balls deep

Serenity was forced to look at her opponent when he flipped her onto her back and re-entered her. His mouth was anchored near her ear. She turned away and closed her eyes. She refused to watch him fuck her. His hot breath was against her ear and neck, giving her goosebumps. He continued his assault without stopping. "N-No...I am not enjoying this at all!" She said. But her body was indeed betraying her. She could feel her insides tightening around him. It was enjoying being forcefully fucked by a stranger. She felt like she wanted to cum. She was trying so hard to fight it. "Don't try to trick me into enjoying this it won't work...AHHHH!" He suddenly thrust as deep as he could and made her arch her back. He was hitting so deep, ramming into her sweet spot. 'Oh no...I am going to cum from being raped...NOOOO!' She thought to herself as she felt the sensation building.

Pitbull thrusted harder picking up pace* yes mmmmm Mmmmm I know what'll set you off He smirked AHHHH AHHHHHHHH he thrusted deep into her and filled her full of cum YES AHHHHHHH DEFILE THE ANGEL!

"AHHH! NO! NO! NOT SO HARD!! AHHH!" His pace quickened and he was using all his strength, pounding into that sweet spot over and over again. 'NO!! He is gonna make me cum! NO I CAN'T' She thought to herself. Her body was sliding up and down over the mat from his strength. She held onto him giving him the false pretense that she wanted him closer. She could feel his cock trembling inside her, becoming harder like he was about to cum. "NO! NOT INSIDE ME!! DON'T CUM INSIDE!" It was too late. She could feel his hot seed spurt deep inside her. The feeling of him exploding inside pushed her over that edge she was deperately trying not to fall off. Her insides locked around him and soon after, she came around him. Her body shaking as the orgasm rolled over her in waves. Her eyes rolled back as the sensation took over her.

Pitbull smirked feeling her coat his cock and did another hard thrust before sliding out of her* hehehe that's it baby He licked his lips all night long

Serenity laid there in an exhausted heap, her eyes closed and her breathing rapid. She turned her head and opened her eyes just in time to see him licking his lips. She covered her eyes with the back of her hand and knew she was now completely defeated. She had a feeling that this would not be the last time they did this. She was under his control for the next twenty four hours to do with as he pleased. Her insides were sore and destroyed. Cum and small traces of blood leaked from her wrecked hole once he pulled out. "Y-You really are nothing but an animal..." She said sniffling.

Pitbull looked down on her "it would have been a lot easier had you not bit me, it would have been more passion based he pulled her up and made her face the turn buckle getting behind her again as her tits pressed against the top rope

"Would it have really mattered? It doesn't change the fact that what you have done to me is vial..." She said glaring at him. He pulled her up and was forced to go to the corner facing the turnbuckle. She looked out at the crowd and saw all the eyes on her. She just turned her head and closed her eyes tight. All those eyes on her made her feel like she was nothing. Just a piece of meat being judged. He pressed his body against her backside and his still erect cock made it clear to her that they weren't done. She gripped the top ropes and prepared herself for more torment.

Pitbull thrusted back into* ahhhhhh mmmmm oh such a nice pussy, mmmm it was made for being fucked He held her hips and pounded her, her booty jiggled with each thrust

Serenity held on to the ropes and braced against the padded turnbuckle. Her nipples glided over the harsh ropes making the hard and erect. He slid back into her with ease, wet with their juices which made him penetrate her deep immediately. "AHHHH! HA! AHH!" It still hurt, but not like it did the first time. She just held on for the ride, moaning and screaming with each thrust.

Pitbull spanked her ass* AHHHH ahhhhh yes Serenity ahhhhh oh such a good pussy he was thrusting balls deep each thrust AHHHHH OH GOD YES! He went all in and started grinding inside her, leaning into her ear and moaning ahhhh oh yes mmmm it's happening now so just give into the pleasure

Serenity yelped when he smacked her ass, it made her clench around him. She held onto the ropes for dear life when he thrust balls deep into her making her bounce off the padded turnbuckles. Her legs were spread and she was rammed into the top corner. Her tits being dragged back and forth over the ropes making them raw. "NO! I WON'T!! AHHHH!" His deep thrusts and the constant teasing of her nipples from the ropes made her cum again. Her body trembled again and she drenched his cock again.

Pitbull moaned when he felt her coat him* mmmm already again huh? you're getting into it He smirked pulling her backwards with her on top still holding on to her do it...give in...bounce...fuck me

"N-No...I didn't." She said trying to cover it up, but her body did not lie. "AHH!" She yelped when he pulled her back feeling her feet leave the mat. He was holding her up egging her on to move against him. "N-No...I won't!" She said shaking her head. Her insides her so sensitive from having just cum. The slightest movement made her squirm.

"come now, you know you want too, I feel your body giving in, wanting more, needing more...give it what it wants Serenity, willingly fuck me
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:36 pm

Serenity could not deny his words. Her body was aching for the feeling of his cock moving inside her. It was just inside her pulsating and not moving. She couldn't take it anymore. "Haaa ahhh..." She began to moan as she moved her hips slowly.

Pitbull moaned* that's it ahhhhhh ahhh you're doing good, you're getting into it*

Pitbull smirked while Serenity gave in slamming down on his cock infront of the crowd, the once Pure Angel of the Ring now had decended into a Lewd lust thanks to him* mmmmmm He spanked her ass

after the her public humiliation at the hands of the Pitbull, the second half of her punishment began, back in the locker room the shower was running, hands on the wall to brace her self as the Pitbull continued his assult from behind MMMMM Ahhh yes the Angel has Fallen he spanked her ass

Serenity was so tired. She had been fucked continuously for hours. She could barely hold herself up by this point. "AHHH! Wasn't fucking me in the ring enough?! Just STOP already!!" She said as he face and chest were pressed into the shower wall.

PItbull smirked and held her up, Not until you fully satisfy me, and declare me your new Alpha he reached around and groaped her tits ahhhhh ahhhhh it feels so good he thrusted balls deep, each thrust making her ass jiggle

"AHHHHAAA STOP!!! MMMM!" She moaned and screamed knowing that the others in the locker room can hear her, but they weren't doing anything. Some of the sick perverts were even sticking around and watching. "I won't let you steal what little dignity I have left!!" She yelled.

"oh no?" he turned her to face her and lifted her up in his arms pressing her against the wall and continuing to thrust into her, leaning in and thrusting his tongue into her mouth MMMm Mmmmmm

Some of her earlier female opponents were also watching and smirking

"What are you...AHH!" She opened her eyes and looked at the people in the locker room watching them and she was even more humiliated. Before she could even react, Pitbull forced his tongue into her mouth and kissed her feverishly. He just wouldn't stop thrusting into her. "MmmmMMMMMM!!" She barely had the strength to bite his tongue in defiance.

Pitbull pulled back smirking and pulling her neck to the side and started to lightly bite on it, his cock twitched getting close to another eruption inside her*, ahhhhhh ahhhh He made sure her mouth was next to him so he could hear her moans while also moaning into her ear I'm going to fill you, cum inside you he slammed her deeper and harder

"Ahhhh! No! Please...no more!!" She begged him over and over to stop, but it was futile. "NOOO! NOT INSIDE ME!! AHHHH HAAA AHHHH!" He had already filled her several times already. She was not going to tap out yet. Her insides were sore and tight making it all the more pleasurable for him. She tried so hard to resist, but her resilience was starting to waver.

Pitbull thrusted deep and she felt another rush enter as he coated her insides with more of his cum AHHHHHH ahhhhhhh He smirked mmmmm thats a good show for them...lets get cleaned up and finish this back in YOUR hotel room
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:45 pm

Once he was done, Serenity slumped down to the floor on her knees. She was sniffling and crying by this point. The running water made it so no one could hear her weeping. She wrapped her arms around her chest and nodded. The punishment was nearly halfway over, but Pitbull showed NO signs of letting up any time soon. His stamina was unreal and that of a real gnarly pitbull.

---

Once they were back at her hotel room, she felt a little bit of relief. She was away from the prying eyes of the crowd and her coworkers. But it was still utterly humiliating to be raped in her own hotel room and there was NOTHING she could do about it. Her nether region was also thankful for the bit of peace. Her body was so worn out and her mind was trashed. It was all she could do to tell her feet to move so she could walk. The door was locked and the do not disturb sign was placed on the door. Serenity had a very nice private hotel suite, one of the many perks of being the top dog of the company.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:48 pm

Once alone Pitbull walked over to her and slowly turned her towards him and kissed her, this time it wasn't as fierce as he had been* mmmm mmmmmm *He smirked pulling back and walked around her hotel room* so...this is your place huh? A lot nicer then my crummy room
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 11:11 pm

Serenity tensed up when he came closer and turned her around. His lips touched hers, but he was much more gentle than before. Her body relaxed and accepted his kiss by returning it with one of her own. She was skeptical when he gave her a smirk. "Umm...yeah. The company pays for most of my travel expenses...but now that you have dethroned me...that could soon change." She sighed.

She let him look around her hotel while she put her gear bag down on the bed and took off her jacket. She was covered in hickies and a few bruises and scratches.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 11:15 pm

Pitbull-maybe not the top anymore but you've got the name to you, probably will still let you keep it *he dropped his gear and started to undress* It'll be interesting waking up in this place *He walked over to her*
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 11:17 pm

Serenity raised an eyebrow at him as he approaced her pretty much naked, "You are a strange one...why are you suddenly being so nice and normal?" She asked making sure to keep her clothes ON.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 11:19 pm

Pitbull-we're away from the eyes of everyone, I don't need to put up that aggressiveness now, besides I still get what I want.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 11:26 pm

Serenity shook her head, "That's ONLY because of the match stipulation. I am true to my word, so I don't have a choice. I could lose my job if I refuse you..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 11:27 pm

Pitbull-good...no more resisting... *He moved his cock towards her* Service me, suck it *He smirked, his cock erect once more*
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 12:22 am

Serenity got down on her knees in front of him and just didn't understand how he could be THIS hard again after going at it several times already. His cock was twitching and practically dripping. She swallowed hard and took his cock in her hands and started to stroke him before she took his tip into her mouth and went down on him slowly until his cock was tickling the back of her throat.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 4:46 pm

Pitbull held her head and leaned back a bit* ahhhh AHHHHHHH oh god already starting with a deepthroat ahhhh you are naughty *He did a small buck into her mouth brushing her hair from her face so he could get a good look at her sucking him off* mmmmmm *he moaned seeing her give in.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 5:59 pm

She was not thrilled when he suddenly bucked up into her mouth and nearly went down her throat in the process. "Mmmm!" She moaned in protest. "Easy...I'm really tired of choking on you." She said with a bit of a smart mouth.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 8:30 pm

Pitbull moaned and looked down at her* sorry felt so good, this'll be easier *he laid down on her bed so she could be on top and work him that way*
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 10:00 pm

Serenity's eyes followed him toward her bed. She stood up and was still wary of his sudden display of kindness, even so, it was a nice change. She got on the bed beside him on her hands and knees to finish the job. She took him into her mouth again and created an air tight seal with her lips and moved them up and down his cock. Her free hand stroked him as well.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 4:52 pm

Pitbull moaned* ahhhhh oh baby mmm you're a natural ahhhhhh suck that cock baby *he smirked* Feels so good, you're getting into it I know it. *he licked his lips* while you suck me why don't I get a taste of you
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 11:46 pm

Serenity didn't acknowledge his observation. She wrapped her tongue around him and raked her teeth over his dick. "I just know how to suck dick. That's all. Don't read too much into my reactions." Still, She did as she was told and moved over top of him and settled her pussy near his face. Her underwear had been ripped earlier, so she wasn't wearing any under her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pitbull X Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitbull X Serenity   Pitbull X Serenity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pitbull X Serenity
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Underground Wrestling Society-
Jump to: