Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Hornet and the Three Knights

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 6:58 pm

"I'm not worried....I'm known as 'The Bane' for a reason." she got a real serious expression.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 7:04 pm

Zayn-*He just shook his head* so be it Bane...don't come crying though when the stingers approach*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 7:51 pm

"I'll be ready with bug spray." she said with confidence. Jannica came over and grabbing him by the hair making him look up, "Give me a reason I shouldn't break your neck now?" she glared.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 8:01 pm

Zayn-a beautiful woman like you? I'm not one to tell you what you can and can't do
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 8:31 pm

She got a blush on her face but growled, "DON'T MOCK ME!" she backhanded him hard.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 8:36 pm

Zayn-his head turned from the impact but he had noticed the blush* (interesting) *He thought to himself*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 9:08 pm

She moved away trying to cover her face to make it seem she was annoyed not blushing. "OOoooo you made Jannica mad." Bjiou came over to him in playful cheeky manner, "Tch tch tch, you bad boy." she flicked his nose with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 9:20 pm

Zayn-you seem like the fun one *he smiled* bet if you had that shock device I'd still be on the floor
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 9:32 pm

"Oooohhhh no." she giggled, "I'de have broke your legs so you wouldn't be able to walk and then I'de smother you." she said it with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 9:35 pm

Zayn-mmm if it was being smothered between those tits then maybe I'd actually enjoy it
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 10:12 pm

"SOrry cher' Not for free." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 10:14 pm

Zayn-mmm if I can't afford it...I might just have to steal *He smirked*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 11:25 pm

She giggled, "Bonne chance." (Best of luck) she said in french and walked back over to her seat. 'This pest is not easily scared.....unless.....' "Guard, send for the heated tools." he nodded and headed out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 11:28 pm

Zayn-whoa whoa whoa...heated tools?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 11:50 pm

Alexandrine continue on tapping not answering him. Jannica chuckled, "OH boy, you've called out for the big guns huh?" she chuckled.

"OOOOoooooo this will be interesting." giggled Bijou.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 11:54 pm

Zayn-oh shit heated tools hold on hold on *He was panicking*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 12:11 am

Alexandrine looked at him and gave a grin, "Oh? I've got your attention properly now?"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 12:29 am

Zayn-we don't have the marshmallows...how can we do this with out them
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 12:43 am

The guard came back with a case, "Thank you." she placed her board down and got the case open and got out an item that looked like tongs. "Get his pants off."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 12:44 am

Zayn-was stood up and looked at her* oh...so you're willing to go this far huh?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 1:29 am

"I will unless you give some USEFUL information." she pressed a button and the tongs got glowing red off the bat and Jannica pulled his pants down but blushed seeing him, "Damn...." she thought to herself.

Alexandrin made them click, "Last chance or you lose your little friend." she warned.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 5:03 pm

Zayn-well...*He looked down* we've had a good run buddy...cause I don't know Shit
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 5:39 pm

"Well then....that's unfortunate." she said walking over, making the tong tap together in a mocking way. Jannica felt worried about that he had nothing and she was still going through with it, "Drina........i don't sense any lying about him....this might be too drastic." she said. Alexandrine looked at her in surprise, "This is strange coming from you Jannica." "If this goes in the records it might.....dampen your reputation a bit much...." she said cautiously.

Alexandrine looked at her silently and glanced at Zayn with a cold stare, "......................................Very well.....but any more smart ass sex comments....I'll cut it off with a rusty spoon." she warned. She nodded and the guards got pulling Zayns pants back up.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 5:53 pm

Zayn-exhaled* Well...that was...scary *He relaxed in the chair, then he looked over at Jennica* (Hmmm)
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 6:03 pm

"Take the slime back to his cell." she said and the guards went and took him back to his block. With jannica following behind them.

A while later...

Jannica came by with his food, "BACK UP." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Hornet and the Three Knights
Page 5 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next