Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delinquent Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Delinquent Class - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 12:51 am

He smirked, "Getting tired are ya?" he sniggered. He got her laying on her back, "You lay there then." he smirked and both her legs out wide, "Mmmm, fuck this pussy again." he smirked and thrusting back into her cunt, "Aww fuck! mmmm." he got thrusting into her hard and deep off the bat.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 1:11 am

She laid down on her back and he was quickly between her legs again. She could see his cock was still hard and dripping. Her legs were spread wide and he dove right in, thrusting like a wild animal. "AHHHHHAA!!! Not so fast!! AHHHHH!!!" Her insides were so sensitive from having just cum. "AHHH! NO! MMMM IM GONNA CUM AGAIN!! AHHH NO ITS TOO MUCH!!!" Her hands gripped the sheets tight. Her body moved up and down with each thrust he made. "AHHHAAAAAA!" She moaned and screamed loudly, thankfully being drowned out by the loud music.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 1:19 am

He smirked, Not listening to her protests, "MMM FUCK! YOU LOVE IT!!" he sniggered, "AWWW FUCK!! FUCKING HELL!" he slammed balls deep, "MMmM!!!Mm!! FUUCK! GONNA MAKE YOU FUCKING CUM ALL NIGHT!!!" he smirked at her expression.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 1:46 am

Khloe was writhing on the bed, feeling herself cum over and over as Jori did not let up at all. "MMMMMM!! OHHHAAAAA CUMMMMING!! AHHHHHHH!" Their bodies were wet and sticky with cum and sweat. She could not remember the last time a man was able to make her cum so strongly so many times in a row. Her mind was nearly gone and her body was lost in ecstasy.

Meanwhile...

Sophie was storming out of her apartment furious that Jori was blasting his music again while the rest of them were trying to sleep. She had thrown on a pair of jeans still wearing her t-shirt without a bra as she stormed over. She banged on the door furiously. "OPEN UP DREADS!!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 1:51 am

"AWW FUCK YEAH!!! MMMYES! CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS PUSSY!!"he growled, "AWW FUCK! GONNA CUM!!!!" he groaned, getting close to busting a nut. But he couldn't hear Miss Hot Coco outside shouting for a minute. But he paused, Hearing the door behind pounded on.

He smirked, Thrusting super hard and fast, "AHH! OH FUCKKK!!! FUUCK! TAKE ITTTTT!!" he groaned and came inside her. He then pulled out of her, "Wait there, be right back."he smirked and went on to the door.

He opened the door, "Well well, evening Hot Coco."he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 12:42 am

Khloe fell down into the sheets when he came inside her again and quickly pulled out of her. She was too exhausted to even see him leave. She closed her eyes and tried to catch her breath.

Sophie continued to bang on the door until he finally answered and he was totally naked and a sticky wet mess. She could smell the cum on him. "Look here dreads, you need to turn that fucking music down! Some of us NORMAL people are trying to sleep!! And if you are trying to make me jealous by making it so painfully obvious that you are fucking another woman don't waste your breath! Those games don't work on me!" She was obviously furious.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 12:47 am

"Oh you are here to play Coco? Sorry, I'm already entertaining a lady friend." he smirked, "But nah sorry,its either you put-up with the music for a while or hear the sounds of fucking....which would you RATHER here.....and as for jealousy....If you were not jealous you wouldn't have come up or or MENTIONED it." he smirked.

"Gotta go Hot Coco." he blew her a kiss to tease and mocked her lightly, making it known he LOCKED the door as well.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 10:39 pm

Sophie growled knowing he had a point. "Fine....just wrap it up soon. Some of us have shit to do tomorrow and need to fucking SLEEP!! And stop calling me Coco!!" She scoffed at him and turned her head away when he blew her a kiss and shut the door. She growled and stomped back to her room. She couldn't get the image of him soaked and naked out of her mind. It made her quite hot.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 10:49 pm

He sniggered hearing her go back to her apartment. He smirked going back to his bedroom, "Sorry about that, just a neighbour." he said as he smirked, "Now....where were we?" he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 10:56 pm

Khloe got on her hands and knees on the bed and looked at Jori. "You just gave me a nice cream pie..." She said, showing her dripping holes to him. "But from the looks of you...it seems that you are still not satisfied." She said noticing his cock was still hard.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 11:05 pm

"Oh yeah...I said we're goin all night....and I wasn't joking." he smirked, He pulled her to the edge of the bed and got her in downwards doggy pose, "Stay like that." he got his phone and got some quick pics of her cream filled ass and pussy. "Hot." he smirked. He then put his phone down and he went to a draw and got out some stuff. He had some toys he kept in a private stash when he had girls over. He got the spinning dildo out and slipped it into her pussy, Then turned it on, to got spinning inside her.

Then he mounted above her and pushed back into her ass, thrusting intoner ass, "MMMYEAH! Both holes getting fucked with!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 11:14 pm

"You will hear no protest from me..." She said while he got her to the end of the bed in a doggie position. She heard the sound of his camera snapping pictures of her, so she held open her pussy lips for him. Her eyes followed him when he went to a drawer to get a few things. "Mmm...I LOVE toys." She smirked. She practically began to salivate when she saw the big rotating dildo in his hand. She moaned when he stuck it in and turned it on. "MMMMAHHHH oh its strong!! NHGHAAAA AHHH!" Now both her holes were plugged as he forced his dick into her ass. "OHHHH FUCK!! I CAN FEEL THEM RUBBING EACH OTHER INSIDE!! MMMM!!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 11:26 pm

He smirked thrusting deep intoner ass, "OH FUCK!AW YEAH FUCK THAT ASS UP!! MAKE YOU CUM FROM THAT PUSSY!" he spanked as he he picked up the speed into her, his balls slapping against the dildo in her cunt.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 11:33 pm

"OHHHH AHHHH ILL CUM FROM BOTH MY SLUTTY STUFFED HOLES!!" She screamed becoming a slave to her student. She belonged to him now. No other cock would satisfy her. She moved her hips against his thrusts and took the end of the toy in her hand to make it fuck her harder.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 11:40 pm

He smirked, "AWW YEAH SO FUCKING DEEP IN THIS ROSEBUD OF YOURS!!" he smirked, he got going mercilessly hard and heavy into her, still thrusting balls deep into her ass, "Even when you cum I'm still gonna fuck you stupid!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 11:47 pm

"I am yours now!! Do whatever you please with me as long as I can have this cock whenever I want! AHHHHHAAA! FUCK ME JORI!! FUCK ME HARD!!" Her ass bounced off his pelvis with each thrust making her cheeks jiggle. "AHHHHHAAA GONNA! CUM! AGAAAAAAIN!!" She drenched him again both holes dripping with her cum. The force nearly made the dildo shoot out of her pussy.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 11:59 pm

He smirked and felt her cumming and with a final hard thrust he pulled out of her ass and got a look at her gaping hole, watching it twitching. "Oh fucking hell look at that...." he smacked her ass.

Throughout the night...Jori and Khloe went at it hard and heavy and until they were both sticky and sweaty. By Morning....Jori woke up first and yawn loudly, grumbling to himself, being not adorning person. He looked to see the sleeping teacher in his bed and smirked. He got up and went on to shower.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:14 am

Khloe woke up not long after Jori had left to take a shower. She sat up and looked around having to remember where she was. She stretched and saw steam billowing out of the bathroom. She got up and went into the bathroom looking in the mirror. She was a sticky mess and her hair was in complete disarray. "Yikes..." She said needing a shower as well.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:23 am

He just exited the shower, "Damn you nada fun night." he sniggered, "Shower as ya need, but I gotta get somewhat done today." he said, "When you're all pretty again you might need to leave." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:29 am

She turned around when he stepped out of the shower. "Just leave the water running." She said and went in after him. "I have to be getting home anyway. I've papers to grade. And maybe I will give you some extra credit points after that performance last night." She smirked right back.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:39 am

He smirked, "Then I'll keep it up teach." he sniggered and got drying off.

A bit later, he got dressed and his wallet and keys, "Just lock the door when ya leave. Later." he smirked and left the apartment. As he was leaving he spotted Sophie coming out of her apartment in normal clothes, He whistled at her as he headed to Frankie's apartment.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:53 am

"See that you do. Next time we can meet at my house. I have a private beach house by the shore not far from here. I'll leave my address for you. You are welcome any time." She winked before he left. She made sure no one was around when she left later on.

Sophie was coming out of her apartment when she heard a whistle. She looked up to see Jori oogling over her. She just rolled her eyes at him and continued on her way down stairs. Selena came out a little while later dressed super cute on her way to the library to study. On the way down the stairs, she dropped her library card at the top of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:59 am

Frankie cameout, taking the trash out, "Hey Jori."he smiled, "Hey Frankie." He did the greeting hand shakes, "Just gonna see your uncle."he said, "In the kitchen." Frnakie pointed out. He walked down the stairs and paused seeing Selene in her really cute outfit, "H-h-Hi ladies..."he chuckled in a goofy way.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 1:02 am

Sophie went on ahead to the car. She and Selena shared it but Selena was more than happy to walk to the library. Selena turned around when she heard someone talking. "Good morning, Frankie. How are you today?" She asked with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 1:22 am

"I-I'm good....you both...going out?" he asked, keeping it friendly, 'You sound like an idiot right now Frank!' he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delinquent Class
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: