Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delinquent Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Delinquent Class - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 8:10 am

"MMmm Fuckk...awyeah.....fuck!" he bucked into her mouth once he felt those lips envelop his dick. "Fuckin hell....gawddamn......"he let go of the back of her hair and allowed her to do what she wanted on him. He got his hands on his hips.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 8:16 am

His sudden movement made his dick go deep into her throat. She held back a cough and kept on licking and sucking him off. She pulled back when he let go of her hair. "Feel free to grab my hair...I enjoy the pain..." She admitted and took him back into her mouth. Her other hand began stroking him while she sucked him off. "Mmmm!!" She was really getting into it.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 8:26 am

"MMmM I plan to again, I just like watching you." he smirked, "Fuck you look so damn hot right now!" he groaned, "Awwww ffuuuckkkkk yeah!!!!" he bucked into her mouth more, 'Just wait until I REALLY get going' he thought to himself. But he was really getting into watching her work.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 8:34 am

Sophie wrapped her lips tight around his shaft and bobbed her head up and down quickly while stroking him. "Mmmm! MMMM!!mmm!!!MMM!" She felt him at the back of her throat, his oozing tip dripping pre-cum down her throat. She moaned louder and louder the more she got into it. His cock was so delicious and so big. She wanted to taste his cum so badly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 8:47 am

He felt he was buildinmgore and more, "Aw fuck!!!!" he groaned, but he couldn't hold on much longer, "Fuck! Keep going Coco!!" he groaned, "OH FUCKME SO FUCKING CLOSE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 7:07 pm

Sophie could feel his cock twitching and getting stiffer in her mouth. "Mmm...you're close..." She said as she stroked him with her hand. It moved quickly up and down his slippery cock. "Give it to me Dreads...I want to taste you again." She said before taking his cock into her mouth again and taking him into the back of her throat.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:44 am

"Awww fuck!! MmM!!!" he groaned, "Fuck!!" he got hold of the back of her head again and got thrusting into her mouth faster and rougher, even more so when she got deep throating him. "Fuck!!! Gonna cum down your throat!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 9:34 pm

"MMMMMMM! MmmmMMMMmmmMMM!" She held onto his hips while he brutally fucked her throat. He was so stiff and hard that he could barely fit into her throat, but she didn't care. She wanted to taste his hot jizz more than anything. She cupped his balls again trying to work them to get his cum out faster. "MMMMM!!" She moaned.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 5:28 am

"MMMmm!! FUck!!" he groaned feeling her trying to milk him, "AWWWFFUUCKK!" he thrusted into her mouth once more ingot cumming down her throat, a large load being poured down.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 5:41 pm

Sophie felt him plunge into her throat and his hot jizz shooting in spurts down her throat. His hands were holding either side of her head, his fingers were gripping her tight. "MMMMMMmmmMMMMMM!! MMMMmmmmM!!MMMM!" He must have been holding it in for quite a while. His cum just wouldn't stop coming. She griped his thighs feeling her mouth starting to overflow as cum started to escape the corners of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 8:49 pm

He pulled frothier mouth and saw some escaped, "Mouthful?" he sniggered, letting her have a moment to recover,having afeelingshe was gotta get little bit miffed for cumming so much.

"Held all that just for you Coco." he smirked, Getting her to stand up and he got her on the couch with her legs wide open.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 10:13 pm

Sophie began coughing down the rest that was in her mouth being quite overwhelmed by the amount he gave her. "Th-that was...a lot..." She wiped her mouth and looked up at him a slight scowl. "A heads up would have been nice." She stood up and let him force her to the couch and she held her legs open with her jeans still on. "I think these need to come off first..." She started to unzip her jeans and push them off her thick hips and down to the floor. She was wearing NO panties.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 10:46 pm

"Where's your sense of adventure?" he sniggered at her remark. He helped pull her pants off and tossed them aside. He could see how wet she was already, "You naughty little slut." he knelt down and got licking at her pussy and his thumb rubbing her clit, while his free hand wrapped around one of her legs, keeping it open.

"MMmmM!!!" he groaned as he feasted.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 11:00 pm

"I would have been more accepting if I wasn't already full from dinner." She chuckled. She could feel how wet she was from the cold air hitting her wet lips. Jori got down between her legs and with no warning started to tease her clit while licking her pussy. "NNNNGGGHHHAAAA! MMMMM! OOOHHHH FUUUU! N-Not so FAAAST MMMM!" She started to wriggled beneath him getting into it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 11:31 pm

He ignored her complaint and kept on with it. He groaned more as his tongue delved deep intoner wet folds, "MmM!!"

He then pulled up, "Mmm you complaining?" he sniggered, "How unlike you.." he teased as he as he slipped his fingers into her and got pumping into her pussy, "Mmm you are as horny right now." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 11:57 pm

"MMM! S-So deep!! AHHHH!" She looked down at him when he pulled his mouth away. "I wasn't complaining...I was just a bit overwhelmed....HAAAAAAAHHHH!!" She yelled out again when he started fingering her, her pussy making such lewd noises. "MMMMMM! It's that obvious? MMMMM!" She said with a bit of spunk.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 12:03 am

He sniggered, "I don't know... I'll find out more." He then kissed her deep, his tongue playing with hers, while he kept on pumping his fingers into her, three fingers were in her at this time.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 12:19 am

Her pussy was getting louder and wetter with each pump of his fingers. She was so weak against him. "MmmMMM!" He kissed her so suddenly and delve his tongue deep into her mouth. She closed her eyes and relaxed into the couch. Her hands latched onto his back and she started to dig her finger nails into his skin the closer she got to cumming all over his hand.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 12:25 am

He pulled back from the kiss a string of salvia connecting form their lips. He smirked, "Mmmm you really are fired up." he got pumping into her pussy faster ingot hooking thump into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 12:47 am

She opened her eyes and saw him smirking as he separated from their kiss. "AHHHHHHAAAA!" His fingers moved faster hooking into that spot he loved to tease to make her squirt. "MMMMMM! AHHHHAAA!!! AHH! AHH! HAAA!! So fast!! AHHH!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 1:03 am

He smirked, "Yeeeeaahhh get that pussy squirting." he groaned feeling herpussy getting tight around his fingers. "You look so fucking sexy right now!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 7:36 pm

"NNNNNAAAAAAHHH AHHH!! MMMM!! AHHHH!!" His fingers were moving so perfectly, drilling that same spot over and over again. He was an expert at this. "MMMM FUCK!! FUUUUCK IM GONNA CUUUUMM!" Her pussy was squeezing his fingers already, her hips began to move into his fingers. "AHHH YESS!! MORE!! FASTER!! MAKE ME SQUIRT AGAIN AND AGAIN!!" She begged.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 8:11 pm

He smirked, "You're so fucking close!!" he sniggered and kissed her again, not getting enough of her tongue and the taste of her. His fingers getting more intense, to get her to squirt and could get to the business.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 9:03 pm

Indeed she was close, VERY close. Not long after he sealed her lips again, she moaned and screamed into his mouth while her squirting pussy put on quite a show. Her body was shaking and writhing from her first and very strong orgasm.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 9:10 pm

Once he felt her squirting he got smacking her pussy, making it splash everywhere in the living room. "mmmahh...." he pulled back from the kiss and pull his drench hand to her lips, slipping a couple fingers in her mouth, making her taste herself.

"You are twitching." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delinquent Class
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: