Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delinquent Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Delinquent Class - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 7:52 pm

"YESS!! OHHHH GIVE IT TO ME DADDY!! FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM!!" She begged and yelled. Not long after, she felt the rush of heat filling her again. His hot jizz shooting deep inside her tight ass. "AHHHH I FEEL IT!! ITS SHOOTING DEEP INSIDE ME!" With her leg hoisted in the air her wet pussy was wide open. He was thrusting so hard, pushing his cum deeper and deeper. The feeling made her cum as well, her pussy spurting with each thrust he gave. "OHHH DADDY!! YOURE MAKING ME SQUIRT!!! HNNNNGHHAAAAAA!"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 10:09 pm

Her squirts splashed on him as well as he bucked into her cum filled ass and he smirked, "Mmm fuck yes! Filling up the little tight asshole!" he then pulled out of her ass and smirked, looking at his handy work her hole gaping and filled with white hot cum, "Look at that little whore ass all gaping." he smacked her ass.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 7:46 pm

Once he was done, her leg fell down and she fell onto her stomach breathing heavily, feeling the hot jizz dripping from her gaping hole. "NNNAHHH...haaaa...." She gave an exhausted scream when he smacked her ass. She just laid there feeling exhausted but deeply satisfied. She knew that this crazy fuck fest was not over yet.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 9:23 pm

He sniggered, "Let ya catch your breath hot coco." he smirked. He went to grab a drink from his fridge and brought back ginger ale, and sat down next to her, "Mmmmmm here, wet your whistle bit." he smirked, "We've got sooooo much more to do when you're ready." he sniggered as he took a swig.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 9:57 pm

Sophie laid there face down for a bit until he came back and she felt him sit down next to her. She raised her head and looked at him. Her face was red and her make up was running. She sat up and took the cup from him and took a long swig. "Thanks..." She gave him back the cup and rolled over onto her back. "You are much more intense this time..." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 10:05 pm

"You seem to like the intensity." he smirked, drinking his ginger ale. "Or maybe I didn't know JUST how much of a naughty girl you were....You got me REALLY going calling me 'daddy.'" he sniggered at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 11:07 pm

Sophie didn't deny that she didn't like the intensity. "What can I say...I may not like you as a person, but you are quite the fuck boy...daddy." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 11:31 pm

He sniggered, "Fucking is what I would do all day if I didn't have fucking school to think on." he shrugged and sculled the rest of his ginger ale, "I thinkI'll let you ride me for a while." he smirked and smacked her ass. "Show me just how much of a bad girl you are."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 7:15 pm

"Why not just drop out? I've thought about doing it myself several times." She suggested. He seemed to drop the subject when he smacked her ass and told her to ride him for a while. "My pleasure...daddy..." She crawled over top of him and began to lower herself down between his legs with her face at his cock. "I gotta get you at FULL attention first..." She took his cock into her mouth and began to suck...hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 11:42 pm

"Thing is if I drop out I lose the apartment." he said said, getting his hands behind his head, "I've got a deal with the owner of the building, which I'm best friends with Frankie." he smirked, smacking her ass again, "You naughty slut."

"AWWW FUCK!" he groaned, watching her sucking on his cock, which was soaked in her and his juices and the smell of the sex was strong.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 11:56 pm

"Mmm, I see your dilemma." She said and yelped again from him smacking her ass.

She could feel his cock growing longer and much harder in her mouth. It started to reach the back of her throat and make her gag a bit, but she didn't care. "MMMM!! MmmmMMM!!MMMMM!" She soon pulled back once she was sure his dick was slick enough. "You ready for my pussy now, daddy?" She asked him while moving up his body and settling over his cock on her knees.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 12:26 am

"Mmm fuck yes that mouths soo hot!" he groaned bucking into her mouth a little. "Mmm!" he groaned, "Awww ffuuckk....."

He panted little when she pulled up and got straddling him, his hands laid on her as sand squeezed her cheeks, "Mmmm that fat ass." he smacked her toosh. "Give it tony my Hot Coco." he smacked her ass.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 12:30 am

She took his cock in hand and guided him in until she was able to lower herself on him. "Nghhaaaaa...mmmm...." He went in slowly, rubbing against her tight walls. "MMMMM so good...AHHHH!!" He was finally all the way in. He was throbbing inside her. She began moving, rocking her hips back and forth at first, grinding against his hard body.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 12:50 am

"Aww fuck......" his hands were still on her ass. "mmm yeah you working that cock." he watched her expression as she grinded against his dick, pushing him deeper. "You getting it deep in that pussy."he smacked her ass.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 1:01 am

Sophie could feel his warm hands on her ass, squeezing as she moved. "Ahhh...haaa... yes...so deep! MMMMM!" She felt the urge to move faster. "AHHH! AHHH! HAA!! MMMAHHH!" She started the thrust, raising her body then slamming down on him HARD!
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 1:13 am

"MMM fuck yeah!" he holder ass as she got riding him faster and harder, "YES! RIDE THAT FUCKING DICK!" he groaned,getting harder in her just from watching her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 7:00 pm

Sophie felt him getting harder inside when she met his thrusts. He filled her pussy more, spreading her open. "NGHHHAAA!! AHH I FEEL YOU GETTING HARDER INSIDE ME! AHHHH!" Her hips moved and bounced even harder. She wanted to feel him deep inside, so deep that he could turn her inside out.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 7:27 pm

"AW FUCK YES!!!!" he growled, smacking her ass as she continued to ride his hard rod. "Mmm yes! YES!!!! You little fucking slut!!" he groaned, "MmMM!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 8:08 pm

"AHHHHH! YES DADDY YES!! I AM YOUR LITTLE SLUT!!" She yelled out, really getting into the thrill of it all. Her tits flounced around wildly the faster she moved. "MMMM! DADDY! ITS SO INTENSE....AHHHH IM GONNA CUM AGAIN!! NNNNNN!" She closed her eyes and bit her lip while letting her head fall back as she continued to ride him full force.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 9:46 pm

He got thrusting up into her rougher and faster, meeting her coming down on him, "Even if you do I'mgonna keep ramming you until I bust a nut in you agaiN!" he smirked and reached up, groping her tits.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:10 pm

"NGHHHHAAA! AHHH! DO WHAT YOU WANT DADDY! JUST MAKE ME CUUUUUM PLEASE!! AHHHH!!" She was getting so close again. She felt his hands grope her tits. "T-TUG ON THEM! TWIST THEM! I CAN TAKE IT!" She begged him. She wanted to feel that sweet pain to help make her cum faster.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:22 pm

He smirked, "Sadistic slut!" he got tugging oner nipples and held on them as he thrusted up into her more eagerly, "AWWW GAWD FUCK THESE TITTIES!"he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:26 pm

"AHHHHH!! YES JUST LIKE THAT!! MMMM IT HURTS BUT I LOVE IT!! AHHHHAA!!" Her hips kept moving, meeting him thrust for powerful thrust. "NNNNN!! SO CLOSE!! I FEEL IT!! MMMMM IM AHHHH OHHH FUUUUUUAHHHHAA!" Before she could even make the declaration, her pussy latched down on his cock and she came, soaking the both of them again. Her pussy spurted, some of her juices landing on his stomach and chest. Her body stopped moving, but Jori didn't. He made good on his promise and kept on fucking her sensitive snatch. Each thrust made her body tremble.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:37 pm

"AWWWFFFUUUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!" he groaned as she tightened around his cock, "AW FUCK YES!!!" He got rolling her nipples and still kept on thrusting up into her, rough and hard.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:53 pm

He was so ruthless and seemed to get more intense and rough once she became more sensitive. Her body felt like a noodle. The only thing holding her up was Jori's grip on her nipples. "AHHHHHHAA!! YOURE SO ROUGH!! M-MY NIPPLES ARE SO HARD AND AHHHHAAAA!!" Her pussy was dripping. All her naughty juices leaking out responding to his rough treatment of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delinquent Class
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: