Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alternates, Alien Abductions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 8:37 pm

"GAH! LET GO i"M NOT YOUR TOY!!!" she then stomped on his foot with the heel of her foot.

Taya sighed, "Marcus you've bruised her." she frowned at her husband.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 8:39 pm

Marcus-my apologize my love...she's a tough one *He pushed her to the bed next to John*

John-Abi *He looked over at her*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 8:44 pm

Abi spat at him, "Mother fucker." she glared, "John are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 8:45 pm

Marcus-smirked*

John-I'm ok, he didn't hurt you bad did he?

Marcus-so...how should we handle this my love? she might not be able to breed...but someone like her...lot of people would be interested in someone like her
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 9:11 pm

"The mother fucker came in me." Abi stood and then slapped Marcus, pointing her her scarred belly, "I WAS MADE SURE BY AN ASSHOLE LIKE YOU THAT I COULDN'T HAVE FUCKING CHILDREN!"

Taya sighed, "Marcus I told you about going to crazy. As for that part we'll see."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 9:15 pm

Marcus-hmm...that can be fixed....ahhh...how about a...deal...we will fix...your...problem...and allow your lover to...test it first....afterward...you help us with something.

John-...you mean you want to breed her *He glared*

Marcus-once...yes
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 9:26 pm

"AFTER THAT FUCKING STUNT!!! FUCK YOU!!" she went to try and slap him again.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 9:27 pm

Marcus-caught her hand* hehehe...perhaps my dear Doctor should tell you then
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 10:29 pm

She glared and then kneed him in the crotch, due to his height. And to the fact Abi took self -defence, "I'LL DIE FIRST!!!"

Taya sighed, "Let her be Marcus."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 10:36 pm

Marcus-so be it *He smirked* (Though later on I'll come back and enjoy her more*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 10:43 pm

Taya got hold of his chin, "Focus my love."

"Abidemi and John." she pressed a button on her watched and released a gas which knocked them out, "You'll be joining us." she said, "And Marcus, If i recall, WE had issues with me not abel to have children....just to remind you." she said as she went to get her clothes on.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 10:45 pm

Marcus-I'm aware my love *He looked at them* hmm...they'll be interesting
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 10:51 pm

They got the ship to the window and loaded them onto the ship and got heading on out.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 11:20 pm

Marcus-wonder how the Octopian did with his prey?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 3:27 am

Taya looked at the reports, "It would seem she gave him a run for his money but he's captured her." she said. "I'll need to go clean up my love, could you navigate us back to the Base ship?" she asked her husband.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 1:09 am

Marcus-I'll get it set up...I kind of want to see him work her, I'm very interested
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 1:23 am

"As you wish my love." she said, poking his chest before heading on.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 1:26 am

Marcus-headed for the cockpit and started to set course for their main base of operations* I can't wait to have more fun with our captured prey
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 2:10 am

She chuckled.

Meanwhile.... back on another ship with the wasp....

She was still knocked out in stasis sleep.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 2:14 am

The ship was on auto pilot and there was plenty of time*

"hehehe, well think I'll open my present now *he smirked, the Wasps gear was locked up and the stasis room was secure, it was a flat room, only a few pods inside, nothing that could give a clear advantage to a prisoner, and many fail safes* hehehe *he walked up and started to push a few buttons on her pod* The famous White Wasp of Earth...I will use you to produce my spawn* the door opened up and inside was a naked Sasha*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 2:40 am

Sasha woke up and got coughing, from the sudden awakening.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 2:41 am

She was then pulled out of the pod and onto the floor* Wake up time darling *He licked his lips* it's time
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 2:51 am

"HuH!? WH-WHere am - WHY AM I NAKED!!" she freaked out seeing that guy from before.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 2:52 am

"hehee hello Wasp, welcome to the experiment" *he licked his lips* "you're going to be the test subject to see if my race can breed humans, don't you feel lucky
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 2:53 am

"FUCK NO I'M NOT LUCKY!!!" she got up quickly, "I'll bite your cock off first!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alternates, Alien Abductions
Page 6 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Saluna's Web-
Jump to: