Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alternates, Alien Abductions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 9:42 pm

"Whoooo!" she chuckled as she was pulled up, "Mmmm Getting more rough!" she then bounced him to match his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 9:44 pm

John-AHHHH AHHHHHH AHHH YES *he spanked her ass* MMMMMM MMMMM I LIKE GIRLS LIKE YOU AHHHHH AHHHHH *Her nice tits bouncing, her thicc booty jiggling when she slammed down on his cock* OH GOD YES!
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:01 pm

"OH do you?!" she smirked, "MMMM FUCK! GOT A BIG COCK FILLING MY TIGHT PUSSY!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:03 pm

John-ahhhhh AHHHH *he held her ass while she slammed on him* AHHHH AHHHHH AHHHHH NICE TIGHT PUSSY AHHHH GOING TO GET IMPREGNATED AHHHHH *He thrusted hard his cock reaching her womb* MMMMMM YES

Marcus-they're fully into it now, he'll be breeding her for sure
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:19 pm

She was really getting into it now, "OH FUCK!! OH YES!!!!" Gali squealed.

---

"Very much so...the hormones scale is very high for them both." said Taya.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:21 pm

John-ahhhhh AHHHHH YES AHHHHH AHHHH *he spanked her and slammed her down deep on his cock* OH GOD YES AHHHHHH GAHHHHHH AHHHHHH

Marcus-watching this is getting me going...I need something to help work this out...has our...friend recovered?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:39 pm

She moaned and touched his hands that were on her ass,"OHFUCK! SO GOOD!!!"

--

"Which one?" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:41 pm

John-AHHHHHH AHHH FUCK AHHH YES *he spanked her* MMMMMMM MMMMMM FUCKING RIDE ME AHHHHHHHH!

Marcus- *leaned in and whispered* Abi, she was very receptive last time
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:57 pm

She got rolling her hips against him, pushing him deep, "Oh fuuckkk...mmmmmmmyes....."

---

"You may go check on her."she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 11:01 pm

John-ahhhhh ahhh I'm gonna ahhhh cum again ahhhhhh AHHHH *He bucked hard*

Marcus-licked his lips* see you later then my love *He headed for Abi's chambers, after how receptive she was last time she was given a soft bed to lay on as a reward*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 11:17 pm

"OH YES! FUCK! CUM IN ME!!! IT FEEL SO GOODDD!!!" she moaned.

---

Meanwhile, Abi was in her assigned room after being washed and checked over. She was just waking up from being knocked out, "Ugh.....wh-where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 11:18 pm

John-AHHH AHHH GAAAAAAHHHHH *He thrusted hard and deep and started to cum inside her* OH GOD YES!

Marcus-entered her room* Good Morning *He smiled*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 11:47 pm

"AHHHH!H!!!!" she moaned louder feeling him cumin her again.

---

SHe panicked seeing him again, "GET AWAY!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 11:52 pm

John-ahhhhhhh *He bucked* ahhhh this booty *He massaged it* it's so nice

Marcus-easy now *He walked in* do you remember much of my last visit?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 12:10 am

"OH FUCK!" she giggled, "Us Red ahh desert ladies ahhh!! Are all curvy!" she moaned.

---

"YES! YOU RAPIST!!!" she growled, "GET THE FUCK AWAY!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 12:13 am

John-mmmm let me...let me get you from behind *He panted*

Marcus-easy, at the end last time you were enjoying it so much you took over, I remember the look on your face, it was someone in bliss, don't you want to experience that again?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 12:29 am

She smiled and she got off him and got into doggy position, "Come on and take me..."

---

"NOT WITH YOU!! GET AWAY OR I'LL FUCK YOU UP!" she warned, growling angrily.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 12:31 am

John-panted and licked his lips looking at her nice round booty* mmmmm *he started to grind his cock against her* mmmmmm

Marcus-oh I hope you fuck me up *He licked his lips* I know you're itching for it, *He walked up to her and grabbed her arms*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 12:51 am

"Ahh...mmmmm yes! Please fuck me John!" she moaned.

---

"IT MEANS I'LL BEAT UPSIDE THE HEAD YOU IDIOT!!" she growled,"NO!!!" she struggled.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 12:57 am

John-ahhhh *he then started to push back into her pussy* AHHHHHHHHHH ahhhhhh *he thrusted balls deep right off the bat* AHHHHHH

Marcus-you dont have to fight your body *he pushed his cock against her pussy* you know that feeling is aching, you want my cock *he leaned her back and started to suck on her tits* mmmmmmm mmmm
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 1:04 am

"OH BY THE GODDESS YES!!!! OH YESSS!!" she gasped.

---

She still struggled feeling him using his weight on her, "N-NO! I-I-" she didn't want him but her body was betraying her as she felt hi rubbing against her.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 1:06 am

John-thrusted harder* AHHHH I'M GOING TO MATE YOU AHHHH BREED YOU AHHHH IMPREGNATE YOU *He thrusted deep* OH FUCK YES *Her tits bounced with his thrusts*

Marcus-then let go of her arms and gripped her booty grinding against her pussy more while he continued to work her tits* mmmmm mmmmmm you want it right? you want to fuck me?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 1:24 am

"DO IT! I WANT YOUR SEED DEEP IN MEE!!!" she moaned, lost in the pleasure.

---

"NNnggh..n-no...please...dont...." she begged her face got flushed.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 8:52 pm

John-thrusted hard and deep and started to cum inside her* AHHHHHH GAAAAAHHHHHHH

Marcus-tugged back and made her tit pop then moved to the other while he prodded his cock at her entrance
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 9:05 pm

Gali squealed as a hot sensation filled her deep, "OHHHHFFFUUCCKKKK!!!!"

---

"Don't! I don't-ahh no!!!" she begged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alternates, Alien Abductions   The Alternates, Alien Abductions - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alternates, Alien Abductions
Page 26 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Saluna's Web-
Jump to: