Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AU: Somerset Academy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

AU: Somerset Academy Empty
PostSubject: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 5:56 pm

It was a Special day for Somerset Academy of Excellence for boys. The school had recently made an agreement to combine their grounds with another school, Crimson Bell Institution for Girls, combining the schools to create a new school and allowing the students to mingle and interact....which would be interesting to see the results.

That morning the two school student councils were to meet this morning to make the merging official, along with the new headmaster of the school.

From the girls, was a young lady of the Name Violetta Cirino, renown for her high grades and her gift as a pianist. She was also the President of her Council back in Crimson Bell.

Last edited by TaviBee on Thu May 20, 2021 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:26 pm

From Somerset Academy was the Male Student Council president Riccardo Delano the only son of the Delano family.

Top in grades and athletics, he was the perfect person to lead the students and was elected with little resistance. Walking into the chambers he sat down on the side of the room looking across to the new students entering his school
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 9:31 pm

The girls were still in their old uniforms of a red blazer with black dress shirts and red and white plaid skirts and a red bow on the neck. There was word going around that Violetta was a daughter of A very well-off Sicilian family who had good business importing and exporting Italian/Sicilian wine and goods.

She sat was already sat with her two right hand girls on either side of her and the rest of her council behind her. She had a VERY stoic expression, hard to read.

The New Headmaster entered the room and closed the door, "Good morning everyone." he said, "Now, I know it will be a little awkward for everyone for a while, but we are here to build bonds and break walls. So please Keep it polite and keep it civil. Are we clear?"

"Yes Headmaster." all the girls said in unison.

Last edited by TaviBee on Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 9:38 pm

Riccardo-please proceed Headmaster *He sat straight up, his hands on the table with his fingers intertwined and resting*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 9:49 pm

"First off I apologise ladies for your uniforms not being here yet, so for the time being your old uniform will be what you'll wear until futher notice." he started, "Of course headmaster." said Violetta with a light nod of the head.

"I wish to hear from you Student president Delano, did you prepare a welcome and your are looking to have through this merging of schools?" asked the Headmaster, motion to Riccardo.

Last edited by TaviBee on Thu May 20, 2021 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 9:54 pm

Riccardo-I have *He stood up* Students of our former sister school Crimson Bell, as the student representative of Somerset Academy, I Welcome you among our ranks with open arms and hope that any boundaries that may have been set upon us will be broken, and I look forward to serving with your President Violetta Cirino in making sure that you are properly accommodated and adjust to your new surroundings.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 10:04 pm

Violetta looked at him and could see something about this one, she had done debates and even with this not being one....she had feeling there would be a butting of heads. 'THe famed Riccardo Delano.....best in athletics, top grades academically....top of his class in sword fencing.......this will be interesting....'

"Thank you Student President Delano...but my main interest is the council for this now merged school.....who are we placing as who.." she said getting down to business.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 10:09 pm

Riccardo-as of now I will remain president as I have the most knowledge about the school while you will be my vice president, assisting me with student relations as well as reviewing current and proposed clubs that will be forming after the merger is completed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 10:25 pm

".......Indeed. The top spots for certain positions I would like to look over.....to make an equal council." she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 10:37 pm

Riccardo-agreed, for propositions that more involve the females I will put you in charge of such matters, for clubs I can see an influx of new activities, we'll need to process through them and see how much of the schools budget we can get for them.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 10:41 pm

"Indeed. But please refer to us LADIES from now on if you PLEASE." she said, having a slight warning tone.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 10:44 pm

Riccardo-Ladies huh? Very well, I believe we should begin, shall I show you to the Student Counsel Ladies?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 10:49 pm

"Very well. If that is all good Headmaster we will take a look around with the Student President....We will keep it civil." she said
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 10:50 pm

Riccardo-smiled and opened the door for them* after you Ladies
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 11:30 pm

They exited out first but the last to leave was Violetta, she was keeping a close eye on Riccardo. She gave him a look as to say, 'I'm watching you.'

The first place the council took the Crimson Bell girls was the main building and office of the school, "Admin building and main entrance of the Academy?" asked Violetta.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 5:01 pm

Riccardo-indeed, the office next to the main entrance allows the higher ups to view who's coming in to the school, if someone is late or someone who isn't supposed to be here, or special visitors, it helps to know who's coming in and out
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 5:14 pm

"mhmm...Impressive." she looked about while her other members of her council did the same.

"Cameras and surveillance?"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 5:25 pm

Riccardo-top of the line with recordings that are stored on a hard drive, and you saw the gate on the entrance to the grounds themselves when coming in
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 5:46 pm

"Interesting." she said, she had a note book with her, writing down all the tidbits.

"Shall we move on?"

Last edited by TaviBee on Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 5:48 pm

Riccardo-yes we shall *He then took them through the public area's, the gym, cafeteria, auditorium, and class rooms* Now...shall I show you the Student Counsel chambers?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 6:11 pm

From behind the other council members of both groups looked at their Presidents, "Is it just me...or does that look like they could be going out?" giggled the treasurer of Crimson Bell, Sophia Vaega.

"Yeah, very much so." giggled her Vice President, Clara Weathers.

They looked through the gourmet Cafeteria and the menu that changed every day to keep it interesting. The Classrooms were state of the art and all equipment was available for students to access and excel. The auditorium also held the music hall which got Violetta's attention very much being a pianist.

She looked to Riccardo who asked about he council rooms, "Yes. WE shall."

Last edited by TaviBee on Thu May 20, 2021 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 6:18 pm

Riccardo's right hand and Vice President was Terry Omen he looked at the two girls that came with Violetta and perked an eye brow* (guess they are girls, they do gossip)

Riccardo-led them all to the Counsel and they opened the door to a large room, in the back was a Large Desk and chair with stacks of papers and folders the window behind it helped fill the room with sun as red curtains being held back by rope, off to the side was a small lounge with two couches and a table in the center, on the far wall was a large book and filing cabinet with another smaller work desk.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 6:48 pm

Sophia and Clara looked to the boys and gave VERY stern looks, "Do you have something to say?" asked Clara.

Violetta looked to her vice and Treasurer, "Now now ladies, keep it polite, remember we are joining on their grounds."

"Yes Miss." they both said without question.

Violetta looked around the council room, "....I think it could use a spruce up....but its a good size council room."

Last edited by TaviBee on Thu May 20, 2021 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 6:51 pm

Riccardo-a woman's touch it seems?...perhaps I should get something to make tea since you'll be joining

Terry-hmm, we do have a little bit of a budget left over from last cycle
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 7:30 pm

"Not to girl it up. But to freshen it up." she said, "I like coffee more than tea...if you have it." she said.

Clara grinned and looked to Sophia, "Well we've been given your budget and you have exactly $2,112 in your budget....not enough for all the sprucing."she said, "BUT since the schools are merging the BUDGETS are also Merging. "Which then would bring the budget up to $6,812...which now would allow the Sprucing to be done...under supervision pricing and the items them selves course." Sophia said fixing her glasses.

Violetta chuckled, "Sophia's father is the owner of the top Bank and Financial company in the city."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AU: Somerset Academy   AU: Somerset Academy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AU: Somerset Academy
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Saluna's Web-
Jump to: