Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Well Of Styx

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Well Of Styx - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:29 am

"MmMmM!" he moaned tugging on her nipple with his teeth and thrusting into her balls deep, getting close to cumming himself. "MmMMMMM!"

---

Meanwhile outside....sitting in a tree. A purple skin figure in a simple loin cloth was lounging in the tall branches and smirked, "Interesting little life he's go after becoming boring......" he thought aloud. "And this place is still BRIMMING with magic." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:50 am

"MmMMMMM AHHHHHAAA!!" Kendra felt the heat take over her body and she came rather quickly. "NNNN IM CUMMING!! AHHHH OH IMCUMMING MMMMM RASSLER AHHH!!" She yelled out his name a little bit loud.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 1:23 am

"MMMM!!" He groaned, "MM fuck! So am I!!!" he kept thrusting into her her, to get her to come with him, he pushed deep within her and came inside her, his hot seed filling her pussy. "Aww ffuuckkk...."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 2:03 am

Kendra felt him release inside her, she had almost forgotten what it felt like. She felt so hot all over. "Ohh Rassler...amazing...haa...haa...please can we keep going? I don't want to stop..." She looked lovingly in her husbands eyes and moved to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 2:06 am

He smiled, "Of course." he kissed her again and turned her over, keeping inside her and got a pillow under her belly to perk her ass up and got thrusting into her her deep in this position.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 5:34 pm

Kendra turned over onto her stomach and adjusted the pillow under her stomach before he began thrusting again. "OHHHMMMMM! So good! You're reaching so deep inside me! AHH! AHHH! AHH!!" She started to rock her hips to meet his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 5:55 pm

"MMM fuck yes! OH GAWD FUCK!!!" he groaned, "MMMMMMM fucking hell hitting that good spot am I?" he smirked, watching her rocking against him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 10:54 pm

"YES!! AhhhAAA! AHH! AHH! AHHH!! OH RASSLER! RASSLER!!" She called out his name over and over every time he hit that sweet spot inside her. "OOOOHH!! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!" She begged him. She hadn't cussed in a long time since she had to watch herself around their daughter.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 9:10 am

"Ahhh fuck! OOOoo there's that dirty mouth I love!" he sniggered, "Awww fuck yeah!"he growled a bit, holding her hips.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 10:45 am

"MMMM AHHH OHHH FUUCK!! YES!! OHHH MY LOVE! FUCK MY DRIPPING PUSSY! FUCK ME UNTIL I CANT WALK ANYMORE!" She begged him getting more into the dirty talk.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 7:29 pm

He got thrusting faster into her. the dirty talk was edging him on, "OH FUCKING HELL YYYYEEESSSS!!!" he growled and got going balls deep, he was getting close to cumming.

"Mmmmmm!!!" he groaned, "OH FUCK CUMMING!!!!!" he thrusted deep into her and released his cum inside her, bucking into her making sure he didn't waste a drop into her. He leaned in and kissed her deep.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 10:23 pm

Kendra held onto the pillow underneath her to keep herself from moving too much the more intense things got. "AHHHH! FUUUU OHHH YESS!! RIGHT THERE AHHHHH! NNNNGHAAAAAA AHHH!" She arched her back deeply and began to shake slightly in place when she felt herself and Rass cum at the same time. He thrust into her moving her forward slightly making sure he filled her properly. Her arms were shaking and she was breathing heavily. She turned her head and kissed her lover deeply. "It's been so long...since you've been that intense...I loved it..." She chuckled still out of breath.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 10:26 pm

He panted heavily and chuckled, "Mmm Glad you still do love." he said pulling out of her slowly and laying on his back, to relax, "Fuck me...damn that was needed...for both of us it would seem." he smiled, playing with her wavy hair.

"Mmmm.....say...when Our girl is older.....who about you an I go on a trip just you and me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 11:05 pm

"I will never stop loving your intensity and passion for me." She smiled and laid down beside him to rest. "Yes, it was. Just try to be mindful, unless you want another baby in the near future." She teased.

"Yes! I would love that!" She said and smiled happily. "When she turns eighteen, we can go. She will be old enough to take care of herself by then."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 11:09 pm

"If we have another baby then we do love." he smiled,"But I get the memo." he teased.

"Agreed then." he kissed her, I love you Squirrel." he smirked, poke her sides.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 11:43 pm

Kendra smiled, "You wouldn't mind having another baby?" She asked. They hadn't really talked about it much since Celeste was born.

Kendra chuckled. He hadn't called her that in ages. "I love you too." She squirmed when he poked her. "Hey! Stop it!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 12:54 am

Ten years past....

Celeste was was now 17 borderline 18 now, and as they planned, to, Rassler and Kendra were packing their car to go on a trip for a couple weeks. Allowing their daughter some time to herself, "You got our numbers and all that?" Rassler asked his daughter, "You got the spare keys, the emergency contacts-" he was listing.

WHILE Rassler was listing the numbers to his daughter, Turq and San were on the roof of the manor, watching and waiting for Rassler and Kendra to leave....since Rass still shooed them away all the time through the years.

"Coooommme ooonnnnn go away already!" grumbled San.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 7:51 pm

It had been ten years and Celeste had grown into a lovely young lady. Everyone said she looked just like her dad. "Yes, dad. I have everything I need. Just relax before you pop a blood vessel." She said mocking her overprotective father. He worried so much that it was getting harder for him to hide those gray hairs.

"If anything happens I will be sure to call you. Just have fun with mom." She said. Kendra was loading her last bag in the back of the car and closed the door. "Honey, relax. She is more than old enough to spend a couple of weeks on her own. Stop worrying so much." She snickered. "Let's hurry or we will miss our flight." She said before giving Celeste a big hug.

"Take care of yourself and stay out of trouble." Celeste chuckled. "Don't worry mom, I'll be fine." She hugged her back and went to give her dad a hug goodbye as well.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 8:57 pm

Rassler sighed, "Just double checking Alright?" he said to his wife and daughter, hugging Celeste as well, "Remember NO boys over while we're gone."he added astray got into the car, "Have fun." he smirked a cheeky grin as they got driving off to the airport for their long awaited vacation.

Ruth had gone out to do shopping for other items they didn't have on the manor grounds.and Carter had gone with her to help out Ruth. So Celeste was ALLLLLL alone.....for a moment.

San and Turq came flying down from the roof, "About time!!! Thought he would never leave!" said San.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 11:01 pm

"I know Dad..." Celeste started to get annoyed a bit. "Carter and Ruth are both in the house, so its not like I am completely alone." She watched as they drove away and waved until they were out of sight.

Celeste sighed with relief once they were finally gone. "I know! My dad can just be too much some times..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 11:07 pm

Turq the green winged of the fairy pair, satin her head, "So what are we gonna do?" he asked.

"Yeah!! Now that you are free from the craziness of that ass let's go do something!!" said San. The two fairies had grown attached to Celeste ever since she first saw them in the garden ten years ago.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 11:11 pm

Celeste looked up at Turq who was sitting on her head. "Well, its a beautiful sunny day. How about we go for a swim in the pool?" She asked her two best fairy friends.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 11:22 pm

"YAY!!!" they both said and they followed her into the house. Even wither father's defence against the dark creatures kept most magical critters out, they found with Celeste allowing they through they could enter the manor other invitation and not worry about being fried like a bug to a zapper.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 11:29 pm

Celeste ran around to the back of the house where the pool was and opened the door to the pool house and grabbed a few blown up floats for Turq and San to float on since the pool was like a huge lake to them.

She took them into the enclosed indoor pool and threw them in the water. The pool was surrounded by a huge glass enclosure so they could swim even in the winter.

"Last one in is a rotten egg!" Celeste started peeling her clothes off until she was in her bra and boy shorts. She ran toward the edge and pulled up her knees into a cannon ball position and made a huge splash as she crashed into the water.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 12:06 am

"YAY!!!" they both asides they got on the floaty as it was placed into the water. But when she bomb dived in, what looked like a small wave......they saw a tsunami, "WHHHHHAAAA!!!!" they both fly away before the float for tipped over.

They flew back down onto the floaty, "Careful would ya!!" said San.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Well Of Styx
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Amulet of Tenebrae-
Jump to: