Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 12:29 am

A vein showed on Jori's head hearing him call Klotho that, "You will find it will be YOU that has DEATH written all over you this day." Jori's eyes glowed red in anger and he removed the boots, feeling eh was to move better without them. "If you're SOOOO powerful Like your named says, PROVE it fuckwit." he goaded him, the eye of his necklace was glowing along with his own.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 5:13 pm

Adonis just laughed, the evil aura surrounding his body became brighter. His spider fangs moved and chomped at the air showing his aggression, "Fuckwit...not very intelligent are you?" He said insulting his choice of words as Jori let his anger get the best of him.

Dark spiraling energy began to build in the palms of Adonis' hands. The forbidden magic starting to take over his body and partially his mind. There was a REASON is was forbidden. Adonis charged in making the first move to strike.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 5:29 pm

Jori could feel the pressure from the dark magic coming off him, 'This fool get angry quickly, this could work.' he thought to himself, not responding to his taunt back. And Jori's own red aura surrounded him in a more controlled manner.

Jori jumped out of his way, dodging his strikes, 'He's slow but he's determined.' he was analysing him each time.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 5:51 pm

Adonis observed him as the fight began, he was quick he noticed. He turned on his heel and launched the blasts of dark energy at Jori.

"You cannot defeat me with such primitive skills! My magic is far superior to yours, human!" He yelled out hitting him with repeated strikes of dark energy.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 5:59 pm

Jori swiped his hands up forming a barrier of red energy and he jumped back to a voice the impact of the blast, he got chanting and two skeleton hands popped out of the sand, grabbing Adonis' ankles and holding him in place, Jori pulled out his dagger and ran in a circle to avoid his other attacks. "You think so?" he glared sat his words as he then raced right for him and slashed at his arm and moved away, running and slashed his other other, making hit and run tactics.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 7:23 pm

Adonis began to get very irritated with Jori's antics. "ENOUGH OF THIS!!!" He yelled and a huge burst of dark energy erupted from his body and forced Jori back. He launched several thin threads from his hands building a giant spider web around them.

"One touch and these threads will slice into your skin and the poison will slowly kill you!" He used the threads to slice through the bones of the skeletal hands holding him at his ankles. He jumped up into the safety of the web, sticking to it and remaining above Jori.

"You will die here! Emeka may want to kill you...but I want it MORE! You defiled my spider princess and forced those half breed spawn to live inside her! I will NOT stand for it!!" He yelled getting more angry.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 10:16 pm

Jori moved out of the way of the threads and he glared at them, finishing his voiced VERY annoying at this point, he formed a sword made of the small red energy, "You'll come to find most things have been tried on me." he said with a stoic face.

When he mentioned Klotho, Jori have his signature toothy grim, "Violated? She loved EVERY MOMENT and EVERY time." he sniggered, "As for my SPAWN, they are MINE and you'll not touch them..." he then chanted a word and shot a blast of magic at his face.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 11:41 pm

Jori's words began to anger him even more. He could see the blast of energy coming toward him and used his silk threads to swing away to another spot. He dove straight for Jori with his huge claws extended at full length to rip him to shreds.

"DIE YOU FILTHY BASTARD!!!" He thrust his claws out as they glowed with a dark magical energy. His eyes flashed and his voice became more demonic.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 4:23 am

Jori jumped and dodged his slashing, wanting to stay in ONE piece. he could FEEL the energy vibrating off Adonis' hands, 'He's very angry now.' he sniggered to himself. Jori formed another ball of magic and forme fit around his closed fist and punched Adnois RIGHT in the face, sending him flying backwards, tumbling over the beach and sand spraying up.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 4:27 pm

Adonis hit the sand with a thunderous boom. Sand flew all around and he landed at the edge of the water. He wiped his chin feeling blood running from the corner of his mouth.

He laughed, "I've never been struck so hard in the face before...I don't intend to let it happen AGAIN!" A burst of dark energy burst forth from him as he made is declaration. He floated over the ground staring Jori down as he slowly moved closer.

"You aren't as puny as I first thought, Basker. You would make a worthy ally." His voice was demonic sounding and his forbidden magic was now in full control. "Let's end this once and for all...no holding back!" He yelled and started to form a ball of energy in his hand that steadily became larger and larger.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 12:55 am

Jori smirked, seeing blood on his face, "Never say never." he said under his breath and quickening got running along the beach to avoid the impact of the dark energy. "I don't work with FOOLS." Jori replied to his comment.

"You're all Ego and NOTHING else." he added on to Adonis. "And I've not even used ALL my tricks on you yet, FUCK WIT." He looked at the magic growing bigger and bigger. "Let's." his eyes glowed red once more and his pendant did the same, he pulled a knife from behind his pants and cut along his tattoos, his blood swirling around his arms, then he slammed his open palm onto the sand and a glowing ball of energy engulfed Jori.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 12:38 pm

Adonis raised his other hand and began building energy in it as well. Dark swirling energy grew bigger and bigger in both his hands. They were both preparing for the final blow to end this match.

"Soon Basker....soon I will not only have your head...but Klotho will be mine once again. She will be with the man she was originally fated to spend eternity with." He laughed, stroking his own ego.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 9:41 pm

Then the red sphere around Jori began to grow bigger and bigger and then it burst open and Out of the energy, Jori had turned into a GIANT skeleton monster with his dreads still on and covered in Voodoo markings all over his body, eyes glow angry red. Teeth not human but sharp and vicious looking. "RRRGGHHHH!!!" he roared in his face.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 11:13 pm

"Hmm, two can play at that game, Basker." Much like Jori, the dark energy swirled around him. His body began to morph and grow. Long spider legs popped out from beneath his ribs and he grew into a giant male spider. His long dripping fangs moved about and opened wide ready to latch onto Jori and melt him slowly bone by bone. He raised his front legs high and reared back ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 3:05 am

Jori growled and took a deep breath and with a wide open mouth got spitting fire at Adonis, as great a a dragons mighty flame, in intensity and in size. Jori kept this going keeping it aimed at his chest and head.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 9:47 am

Adonis was at a slight disadvantage, being so big made him move a bit slower even with the dark energy giving him power and speed. A few of the fireballs hit, leaving scorch marks on his huge abdomen, but the heat felt good to him making him feel stronger. He showed no fear of the giant skeleton. He used the remaining webs to move above Jori and get behind him. Adonis roared and started to spit an acidic sludge from his mandibles at Jori trying to melt him.

Meanwhile...

Klotho was in a state of unconsciousness, breathing lightly almost gasping. The flesh around her wrists and ankles was starting to get severely frost bitten. Her joints were numb and mostly immovable. She was slipping closer and closer to a cold death. The torches went out and the only heat source withering away with it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 9:23 am

Jori ceased his flames and moved out of the way from the sludge being spat his way, he growled and he ran at the giant spider and punched him in the heathen he grabbed one of the mandibles and he broke it off, making Adonis bleed green, "I'll rip your legs off! ONE.BY. FUCKING. ONE." he said in a deeper toned voice than usual and got punching him multiple times in the stomach.

----

Emeka had got Klotho chained in a open room with no heat and made sure a cold draft was going on through to keep Klotho immobilised. She could feel the overwhelming dark energy outside, "They have both gone to their larger forms......this is gonna get messy."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 10:09 pm

Adonis screeched in pain from having his mandible ripped off. Green blood poured from the wound and left acidy holes on the ground. "You peasant!!! How DARE you defile my body with your filthy hands!?!" Adonis started to boil over. His anger blinding him as Jori charged and continuously punched him in the abdomen over and over again. The blood staining his bony fists and melting their hard exterior. He screamed out loud with each blow.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 12:51 am

Jori was not caring about his hands, but felt them began to crack and pulled back and panted heavily, getting out of his range, "I'm more King that YOU'll ever be." Jori laughed with a mocking tone. 'He's not dying quick enough.' he thought. Then he thought about Klotho, "she got weak when.........Of course." Jori got running to the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 2:23 pm

Adonis couldn't hold his spider form any longer, the blows he took from Jori were intense. He had several broken bones but he refused to admit defeat. He slowly stood up and saw Jori running off.

"Not so fast! This fight is NOT over!!!" He slung a web toward him and caught him by the ankles, wrapping them together and dragging him back. "I will not let you run away until YOU ARE DEAD!!!" The dark energy source was slowly refueling him. Once Jori was close enough, Adonis grabbed his severed mandible that Jori tore off earlier and drove it right into Jori's chest completely disregarding his orders to NOT kill him.

"DIE YOU FILTH!!! KLOTHO BELONGS TO ME!!!!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 9:26 pm

"AGH!!" Jori yelped as he fell over, JUST out of reach of the water. He growled trying to pull on the webbing and growling at him, but he could get a grip in the sand. 'FUCK!" he growled. But once he gotten closer and Adonis stab into his chest with the broken mandible.

He left out a gargle and he growled, trying to stop his onslaught. But Adonis was enraged.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 1:15 am

He pushed the mandible in slowly, moving it around as he did. "I will make you both suffer just as I suffered..." He said with demonic growls. "There will be nothing left but to skeletons and two dried up fetuses!!!" He laughed manically.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 1:19 am

Jori growled and caught the mandible before he could stab him again, "CASI BAT KYEK!!!!!!" he growled and out of his mouth a flurry of needles were shot into Adonis' face. These needles were formed from Jori's blood, which he was not worried in using.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 1:31 am

Adonis screamed out loud and grabbed at his face. Tje needles pierced him in the eyes causing him to be temporarily blinded. He fell back trying to pull the needles out.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 1:39 am

Jori forced himself up and he growled, "Threatening me is one thing....but threading anything that is FROM me....I'm going to cut your head from your shoulders and I'll MOUNT it on the front of my ship as a fucking TROPHY!" Jori got his other Mandible and pulled to him and then had Adonis' head collide with Jori's knee, and then Jori slammhis elbow on the back on his head.

Emeka meanwhile, had arrived to the fight and saw their state and how Adonis was losing, she quickly pull rout a red powered and got running out and started pouring the powder around the two of them, chanting as she was and once the circle was formed, she moved away and red electricity began shocking Jori, "AHHHHHggGghhh!!" bringing him to his knees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next