Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pantherians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Pantherians - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:00 am

"It plausible, but you need to talk to Nike, nothing goes on the go unless he gives it the alright." he said to her with a shrug, He handed her an orange, "here, this might help a little."

".....No...Nike was Headstrong and thought the Alpha's son to be a weakling....because he was kind to everyone.....but he was trained a LITTLE better than Nike." he chuckled sheepishly.

He let her doze off and he picked her up carefully and placed her in his bed with the blankets, but didn't get in with her, As tempting as it was to do so....he was still torn to his loyalty to Nike....but his WANTS were growing by the day.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:04 am

***NEXT MORNING****

Dea opened her eyes as she looked around, not sure where she was at. She wasnt in Nike den, but she doesn't really remember what happened, or how she got there. She noticed no one in the den. She was feeling much better surprisingly as she looked around. She grabbed the blankets as she walked out of the den. "where am I?" She wondered. She noticed that she wasn't far from Nike den. She started to head up there and noticed that Knight and Nike were talking, "How did I get down there?" She asked the two of them. Her face was back to the normal color. Her walking was more confident. And she sounded much better.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:08 am

"WHY was she in you den?!" he growled at Knight, "I was worried for her health. I had her sleep in the bed and I slept in a different bed. She needed rest." he said back to Nike, "I am not doing anything else Nike." he assured him.

"You fucking better not be." he crossed his arms.

They turned to see Dea was up and about, "Morning." smiled Knight, "You fell asleep and I let you stay in my room." he explained.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:13 am

Dea blinked as she looked at them both. She rolled her eyes at Nike, "What I want to know is How did I get to your den... I don't remember even leaving Nike den." She stated as she looked at him. She didn't remember the nice conversation she had, nor did she remember leaving Nike den for fresh air. She looked at Nike as she sighs and pulled his arm, "I need to favor." She stated, "I'll give you want you want... but you have to promise me that I will get what I ask." She stated with a glare.

She was horny, she was starting to get into heat, and because she was feeling much better, it was worse. She looked at Knight as she felt guilt. 'i wonder what he would be like to sleep with him....' she thought as she blushed to try and get the thought of. 'no!!! i can't' she thought as she knew she wanted Knight more than Nike... the more she was around him, the hotter she felt.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:17 am

"You were walking around with a blanket...I think your head was a little messed up still." said Knight.

Nike perked an eyebrow, "And WHAT might that be?" he asked, crossing his arms to her his full attention to her. Knight knew what she was going to ask, and was a little skeptical about Nike agreeing to such a crazy idea.

Nike AND Knight both got the scent off her, Knight shook his head, "I....I need to go check with the men!" he rushed off, not wanting to get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:21 am

Dea looked at him as she did her best to cover her scent, but it was already too late. She stroked his chest as she looked into his eyes with a smirk, "Well... I'm thinking... the slaver trader.. if you and your men could kill it off, save the females and children... Use them to help build you clan better." She stated "Give your men more release, now that you've gotten some." She teased. She was a flirt, but she wanted to help, if it meant giving Nike her body or whatever else he wanted she'll do it.

Dea leaned up and started to nibble on his ear a bit, "What do you say?" She asked
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:25 am

He listened to her suggestion and his body shivered to her touches and her nibbling of his ear, "...........And you'll willingly be mine?" he asked her. "I want to know if you really mean what you say?" he smirked back at her, "You seems to have a thing of changing your mind at times." he said wight he observations he has made of her so far.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:34 am

Dea stopped what she was doing as she looked at him. She looked down, "I.... I don't want too, but if it means I help a lot of other people... I guess I can't be selfish." She stated. "I change my mind a lot because I was fucking sick when you took me in." She glared, "So will you help or not?!" She asked him. She felt like she just agreed on something she really didnt want... And to be honest, she didn't. She was helping a lot of people, so what if she was miserable with a mate who just wanted her for her body. Nothing else. She didn't want to be with an Alpha like that. She looked at him as she sighs, "Fine..." She agreed. Her eyes a sad blue hint in them as she felt like a used toy, no better than a slave.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:40 am

"I don't help for NOTHING Dea. You gotta give a little to get a little." he said, "And you are making it slightly frustrating for me whn you get all huffy with my ways or personality." he said simply.

He held his hand out to her, "Then reply, will you be my mate?" he asked her the question. "You'll be my Alpha female and I'll do this little request of yours as soon as possible." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:56 am

Dea glared at him as she looked down, "I'm only frustrated because you're only thinking of your one head and not the one that's on your shoulders! Not only that I was pretty much dead when you brought me to your Camp. I'm thankful that you helped. But Black Mailing me to get what you want isn't what a Leader does!" She stated as she felt so sad in her heart.

" I hope you realize soon that this, "I don't help for Nothing" will make your Clan Collasp... You have good men. They rely on you... And the moment you find a Female you ACTUALLY care for and want... you can't have since you're stuck with a mate you only want for a body." She stated with a Glare, "So long as you realize that... than fine... I'll be your mate." She stated as she reached for his Hand, "I could care less about being an Alpha female, But if you go back on your word, and find a female you want, and want to mate with them... tough luck. I'll rip your Balls off with my own mouth." She glared.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 5:17 pm

".....I'm eager to have you as my mate Dea. You are causing me to take a different approach than wha tI would do. You're more strong-willed than most females I've met." he said, "So a Drastic approach is more suited to you."he said.

"That goes for you too....if you start sneaking around with another male....I WON'T hesitate i ripping his balls off and then I'll deal with you myself!" he glad back, "And My men RESPECT me, so don't assume anything when you've ONLY JUST joined this clan." he growled at her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 10:56 pm

Dea knew in her heart she would regret this decision... But she wanted to help. She took his hand as she felt her heart break as she knew she was now stuck. She sighs as she looked at him, "Well?" She said with a glare as she wasn't sure where to start. She's never really mated with someone for a more permanent basis. She was hoping that someone else just Loved her, verses just use her to get higher on the Tod em Poll. She walked pasted him as she felt like she needed sleep, "I'm going to rest a little more..." She said as she walked away.

She lied back down on the fur covers and just felt broken. She gave in to quickly, but knew he'd keep his end of the bargain and send men out to hunt to caravan.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 2:47 am

He watched her go into the den and he sighed, 'Such a stubborn woman....doubts me SO much.' he thought.

Knight had stood away so he wouldn't intrude, but came back over when Dea went inside, he sighed seeing her so saddened now. "Well.....what's the plan?" asked Knight.

".....Gather scouts and get them to see see how far the traders have gone. And use the Hawks to message back and forth." he said, "If she wants them saved so badly, then we'll do so." Knight nodded, "As you wish Nike." he said running on to the clan scouts.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 10:27 am

Dea was still in bed. It's been a few hours and she's surprised that Nike hasn't really bother her too much. She yawned as she felt she slept enough. She got up as she stretched her body. Her wounds have started to heal gradually as she looked around. She noticed the noticed the mess as she rolled her eyes as she started to pick up after her ridiculous mate, 'messy asshole' she thought as she started to keep things a little more organized.

She finished her tidy up and headed out of the den and noticed some of the Men of the clan, Knight and Nike standing talking around. She looked down as she started to jump down and head down there, "Whats going on?" She asked curiously as she looked at both Knight and Nike. Her heart skipped a Beat whens he saw Knight, but shoved it down, 'no... there feels will not come out.' she told herself. She turned her attention to Nike and didn't feel much, grated he was extremely handsome and sexy, pretty good in bed as well, but she just couldn't get why any girl would fall for him. She remember her baby sister Ella and knew that she'd fall for a guy like him, but of course with being over protective of her baby sister, She'd tell her No she couldn't be with him. Ella usually listened.. usually.

She sighs as she missed her family a lot. She was half listening to Nike and Knight, "Huh.. what?" She asked, "Sorry I was a little out of it." She said with a nervous smile. A smile that every so often she'd show Knight, but hasn't shown to Nike.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 5:45 pm

Nike had been outside the den arranging the plans against the traders, his scouts had gotten reports on their whereabouts. They were not far surprisingly, and he was gathering the hunters and warriors to get ready to raid and ambush. Knight was organising with Nike, "They usually camp for ONE night a week depending on their travelling schedule from what I hear." he told Nike and they are stopped right now."

Nike looked to see Dea approaching, The trader caravan is not far and we are planning the raid tonight. Using the darkness to out advantage." Nike told her, "So we are going to be rescuing the other slaves." Knight added.

"You're still recovering, so don't feel bad." said Knight with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 8:05 pm

Dea nodded as she followed, "Can I go with you guys tonight?" She asked. "I can help with the children and the females... That way there not so frighten knowing that I came back to help them" She stated as she looked at Nike.

She knew his answer already. He was stubborn and probably will say that she needed to stay here and do what female mates do.
She waited for him to reply but got a glance at Knight. She blushed as she tried hard to focus on Nike.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 8:13 pm

"You can but you are to stay back and watch, you're too weak still to actually go and fight." Nike said to her straight out.

Knight knew she would respond to that one no so well.

Knight noticed she was blushing and smiled, "She can keep watch over the battle and give us any observations she cane see from her point." Knight said, not wanting her to feel like just a 'watching' tag-along.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 8:45 pm

Dea smirked as she looked at Nike, "You should probably listen to your Second in command.." She stated as she looked at him, "I refused to watch when I know some of those girls... Not to mention my sis-" She cut herself off as she realized that Ella was still there. She felt terrible. She remember.

The night she was taken, they took Ella as well and stashed her up separate, "You have to let me fight!!" She stated as she grabbed for Nikes Collar, "I need to get Ella!" She explained with fear in her Eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 8:50 pm

Bothe Nike and Knight heared that, "Wait! You LEFT your sister with the traders?!" asked Knight.

"Well that was a stupid move on your part." said Nike.

"Dea you're still recovering!" said Knight, "It might take you LONGER to get better if you fight an get inured again!"

"I agree with Knight, you'll be NO help in your state." added Nike.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 10:19 pm

Dea was Furious and if she had her Claws she's scratch the hell out of both of them, "I WAS LUCKY TO EVEN GET OUT OF THERE! I WAS HALF DEAD WHEN YOU BOTH FOUND ME! COULD YOU IMAGINE ME HAVING ANY LEFT OVER STRENGTH TO FIGHT THOSE TRADES INCLUDING GETTING MY SISTER OUT?!" She shouted. She had tears in her eyes as she was so angry for being accused of possibly killing her own sister.

"GOD YOU BOTH ARE SUCH ASSHOLES! NO WONDER NEITHER OF YOU FOUND A MATE THAT ACTUALLY WANTS TO BE INVOLED." She glared as she looked at Nike with Pure Hatred and Anger in her eyes, "I'm Going whether you bring me or not. At this point I could care less if I take longer to heal so long as I know my sister is out of harms way." She Stated.

She then looked at Knight, "And I honestly had hope for you.. but you're no different from him." She glared as she walked away.

She noticed a lot of the men's eyes were on her, but she could care less. she hated them... she hated them ALL. She narrowed her eyes as she started to think of her own plan.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 3:24 am

"Dea calm down, shouting is NOT helping you OR anyone else. And If you WANT to come along you NEED to be in a calm state, NOT rushing into things willy nilly." said Nike. Knight sighed sadly seeing her get upset.

"Hey! Not many females WANT to join a bachelor group because there NEVER enough of the other sex and FIGHTS happen! DON'T YOU JUDGE US ON THAT!!" growled Nike.

Knight remained calm, "Dea. You're overly emotional right now. Please got calm down and we will all talk in a civil manner after we've all calmed down." he suggested to everyone.

They both sighed as she walked off.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 7:53 am

It was now Night fall. Dea wasn't around the boys. She was still really angry with them both. She buy a camp fire in the far corner of the camp. She noticed that they were gathering. She glared at the fire as she gripped her hand, her knuckles turning, 'It's not like I wanted to leave her there...' she told herself. She wanted to cry, but knew that was just weak of her.

She looked in the corner of her eyes as she noticed Nike walking up to her, 'what does he want...' she thought as she continued to ignore him. She refused to ever speak to him, she'll do what he says, but she won't talk to him. She decided to just be obedient.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 7:59 am

".......If you are not going to speak then I am fine with that. but I came here to tell you a couple of things." he stated, "One, I never blamed you for leaving your sister, I speak bluntly, maybe too bluntly at times................................Sorry." he said looking away, "But You must understand That I'm concerned for your well-being right now.........And two we're leaving soon, if you still wish to come, then come. But don't be surprised if we try to stop from doing some stupid." he said as he left her alone.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:08 am

Dea let his words sink in as she was a little surprised he apologized first. She looked up at him. She still didn't want to talk to him till at least she knew that Ella was safe. She stood up as she followed him but still didn't say anything as he should know that she would come regardless.

She looked down as she was listening, but just didn't really say anything. She watched as Him and Knight conversed. She noticed hey started to head off the camp grounds. She looked around as she tried to memorize her surrounding, but with it being Night it was hard for her blue eyes to adjust. She watched as she knew she had two of Nike's men on either side of her to make sure that she didn't run off. She continued to walk as she took a deep breath and noticed the scent. 'were close... Ella...' she thought as she really hoped that she was still alive. She was always the weaker of the two, she was more of an omega in her family, but she was still able to keep up with her when they were younger.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:12 am

They quietly but swiftly headed on where the scouts told them where these traders had set up their camp grounds. Knight and Nike leading the way, the decided to split into two group to flank them form either side.

Nike led one group while Knight lead the other. "Dea, Keep close and DON'T try to run off, this is not the time or place. We killed the traders, burn the caravans and get the girls back to the camp as quick as possible." said Nike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantherians
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Pantherians :: Pantherians :: Pantherians-
Jump to: