Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pantherians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Pantherians - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 8:41 pm

He took a bite, "I don't mind simple." he said with a smile.

"......." he sighed, "If its Nike's child.....I'll still raise them....Its not the baby's fault after all." he said, "One day at a time. And if it turns out to be mine, we'll continue on. Either way, I'm not breaking off our mating bond and I love you." he said holding her hands.

--

"I had a feeling you were....We'll go together." he said getting her on his back, "I need time away from the clan as well." he said to her, "You've right to be upset Ella...there's no shame in that." he said, He got swinging on toward the waterfall.

Nike got swinging on to the waterfall and they got the fig tree wall in their sights, "I'll need to teach you how to conquer your fear of heights." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 8:54 pm

Dea looked at him and nodded. "Yeah..." She said softly, She looked up at the ceiling of the den. "I've never once thought about having a cub... it's never really crossed my mind. " she said honestly as she never thought she'd meet a male she cared enough about having a child with. She looked at Knight, "Where Ella? Did you find her?" She asked

~!~

Ella held on to around his neck as he leaned into his shoulders, "I'd rather not...." She said softly as she held him, "I like you carrying me..." She said honestly as she felt tears as she held him, "Nike... what are you thinking?" She asked softly wanting him to talk as she just felt really empty. Stupid but empty for some reason.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 8:58 pm

"No...she left the village......and I don't know where she could have done.....but Nike wet after her and I trust to let to know where she has gone." eh said.

--

Nike smiled, "Oh? You like me carrying you? You cheeky girl." he chuckled, teasing her a little.

He arrived in the waterfall area and he got to the grassy area and let her down, ".....I'm...surprised and worried honestly......I didn't think it would have been that soon......I wasn't trying for cubs yet....." he sighed, "I did a stupid thing and......" he sighed.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:03 pm

Dea nodded as she felt tired. She looked at Knight, "I'm worried... scare even." She told him honestly. "What if I'm not a good mother?" She asked.

~!~

Ella blushed, As soon as she got down she looked and touched his lips gently with her fingers. She smiled at him, "It's okay." She stated softly. "Regardless if you impregnate her or not, It's not going to stop the two of them from raising the cub themselves." She said softly with a soft smile. She walked away as she took a seat by the water bank. She looked up at the night sky as she sighs, "Knight wouldn't leave her because she' had you're kids or vice versa." She said as she looked at him, "If it was the opposite would you have left me?" She asked him softly as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:07 pm

"....Dea. You'll be a good mother, I'll be there to help and so will the other's in this clan." he assure dyer, "I'm HERE I'm NOT leaving you alone in this." he said.

--

"if was the similar circumstances yes....." he said, "But I i hope that any children have that is OURS." he kissed her hand, "........I don't feel like going back for a while, I feel calm here, I feel clam with you." he held her, just feeling overwhelmed right now.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:12 pm

Dea smiled as she leaned into him, "Thank you.... I knew I picked the perfect mate." She smiled as she felt something in her stomach. She had butterflies as she felt nervous, but decided to just keep going day by day. "Congratulations Daddy..." She said softly

~!~

Ella understood that feeling. To her it was almost like they weren't in the reality that they were in. She motioned for him to lay his head n her lap as she caressed his hair. She looked down at him, "Well I guess you don't have to worry that. I never slept with anyone." She laughed blushing a little bit. She leaned down and kissed his cheek as she smiled, "Just relax." She said as she closed his eyes as she sang a soft hum of music she remember her mother use to sing to her when Ella got really anxious. He helps calm her down as she stroked his hair.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:16 pm

"And you..mama." he kissed her, "I love you...no matter what." he smiled and hugged her, keeping her close to him at this time.

--

He lai in the grass with her and laid his head in her lap and he relaxed, ".........you've not?....Well, you didn't seem like the type to up to mischief." he teased a little. He felt his worry melt bit by bit as he relaxed in her lap and closed his eyes as she played with his hair.

He reached up and touched her face, ".....I love you......"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:22 pm

Dea nodded, "I love you too.... Forever and Always." She said softly as she yawned feeling tired. She was still worried about Ella as she watched in the distant hoping that Nike would find her soon.

~!~

Ella looked down at him as she gave him a sad, but a sweet smile, "I love you too Nike... very much." She said softly. She continued to stroke his hair as she hummed. She had to stay strong if she was going to be his Alpha Female. She knew deep down that it wasn't going to be easy. Hell she was already getting glares from other females. She sighs as she looked at him still stroking his hair but stopped as she looked down at him, "Nike... Will you make me you're mate here?" She asked softly as she blushed. She wasn't sure what came over her, but she didn't want to go back as just a potential mate... She wanted to be his mate. She wanted him and she wanted it in their spot that she first told him he loved her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:27 pm

Knight snuggled with her on the bed, staying close to her, so she would feel secure. "They'll be back. Don't worry." he said to her.

---

Nike's eyes opened wide, "You...want to now?" he asked, he was surprised, "Are sure?" he asked, kneeling in front of her. He could understand why she wanted him to make her his mate now, all this has gotten her worried. "Alright, but if you change your mind, just tell me." he kissed her deeply and pulled her to him and held her close to him, his hand moved up her back and undoing her top.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:31 pm

Dea fell asleep in Knights arms.

~!~

Ella blushed as she returned the kiss, part of her was scared. But at the same time, she needed to get over the fear. She blushed as he slowly started to remove and undo her clothes. She covered her breast as she felt embarrassed. She shivered at his touch as she blushed, moaning softly as she reached to cover her mouth. She never heard that form her at all as her eyes were widen as she wasn't sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:36 pm

Nike looked at her top and she showed off her nude petite breasts, "You're so cute." he smiled and kissed he and he got his cloth off to equal it out, showing he was getting harder, "Don't worry, I'll go gentle and I'll take control this time." he said to her, kissing her neck and his kissed moved to her breasts, licking at one of her peaky nipples and got sucking on one.

"Mmmm..." he laid her on her back.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:40 pm

Ella shivered as she moaned softly as he started to kiss her breast and suck them. She was sensitive. She felt her thighs get wet as she was red and embarrassed. She closed her eyes as she noticed how hard he was. he was large. She could feel his touch as she felt her breathing was breathing a bit more rash. She tried saw hard to calm her racing hard as she noticed he looked really calm, "N-Nike..." She moaned softly as she felt really shy and a little afraid.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:44 pm

He heard her tone, "Do you want me to stop?" he asked, "We don't have to do this if you are scared." he said to her, holding her face, "I love you....but I don't want to scare you either." he said.

He moved down her belly and opened her legs out to look at her hidden delights between her legs, ".....Lovely colour and untouched..." he smiled at her, he leaned in and licked at her clit.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:53 pm

Ella gasped as she yelped in surprised as she tried to hide it away, "N-No... I-i-it's not that." She stuttered out as she felt really embarrassed, "Its just.... I've never done this before." She said softly, "But everything you're doing... it's an odd sensation." She said honestly, "I've never felt like it before..." She said softly, her face still red as she moaned softly. her curiosity got more around her as she looked at him, "I... I want you to do what make you happy." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:58 pm

"I want you happy too Ella, there's nothing wrong with begin a LITTLE selfish for yourself." he said and he got licking and mouthing her pussy, slipping his tongue into her, tasting her deep and of her juices. "MMMm!" he held her legs open, feeling her body writhing and buck form the new sensations he gave her. He reached up to massage one of her breasts as she continued to pleasure her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 10:02 pm

Ella cried as she had tears in her eyes from the sensation. It felt good as she wasn't sure what to expect till she felt a shiver run harsh a long her spine as she cried out in pleasure as she came for the first time ever."NIIIIKE~!!!" She shivered as she tried to move away form him. The sensation too much for her as she gasped out. "W-what... Was that..." She gasped as she felt her juices leaking more as she craved more. She looked at her, her eyes hazed over as she blushed as she touched his ears gently.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 10:07 pm

He held her in place as her body resounded from the new sensations, "mmm!!" he lapped up her juices and pulled up, "That was an orgasm. The PEAK of pleasure....You'll be having a few during the act." he smiled, "Its all part of reaction from your body." he kissed her, letting her get a taste of her juices.

He got positioned at her pussy, flicking the tip a the entrance, "Are you ready?" he asked her, "deep breath....and relax..." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 10:23 pm

Ella tasted the kiss as she felt pleasure just crushing her body. She wasn't use to it. She looked at him as she felt scared. She noticed him positioning him close to her. Her violet eyes flickered as she wanted to run, but knew that she couldn't. She took a deep breath and looked at him and nodded her head as she watched as he connected into her. She felt him thrust deep as she winced at the pain, "W-wait..." She gasped as she tried to relax her body, but she opened her eyes as she noticed the blood. She had tears as the pain as she decided to hold him around his neck. "S-slow." She asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 11:39 pm

He got a little too eager as he pushed into her, "Aw fuck....you're tight!" he groaned, bit he paused hearing her whimper, "I'm sorry..." he said, letting her adjust to him, "Take your time Ella....we've all the time in the world right now." he kissed her neck to try and take her mind off the pain, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 6:45 am

Ella whimpered as she adjusted to his size as she noticed the pain slowly dimish. She moved her hips slightly letting him know it was alright to continue. She felt him thrust slowly into her as she closed her eyes, telling her body to relax. as the time went she felt really uncomfortable. Her body couldn't adjust as she cried a little, "N-Nike... wait." She gasped as she felt like this wasn't how it was suppose to go. She looked into his green eyes with love, still tears, "I-its is suppose to hurt this much?" She asked softly. She didn't want to upset him, or make it seem like she couldn't take it, but it still felt odd to her having him slowly go in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 6:57 am

He could see she was struggling, "Easy now....it always hurts for a women for her first time....If you want me to stop I can." he said, "I don't want you uncomfortable." He said, kissing her neck, "I told you if you are scared i'll do as you wish." he reminded her, worried with her being scared and upset.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 7:02 am

Ella looked at him, but than noticed the moonlight on him. Her body slowly started to relax as she focus her attention on him. She blushed as she felt her body loosen around him a bit more as the pain diminished. She shook her head when he asked if he should stop, "No.... I want this, I want you...." She said softly as she decided to try something different. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him in a little deeper. She blushed as she moans softly. She kept him still as she moved her hips to her rhythm. It was slow, but it made it easier on her. She gasped as she felt shots of pleasure come through as she moans.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 7:07 am

He felt her legs wrap around him and he smiled, "As you wish love." he kissed her deeply and he slowly got moving his hips into her, "Mmmm..." he moaned against her lips, "ah...fuck.....you're squeezing me...Mmmmmm!" he kissed at her neck as he leaned over her, nibbling at her neck, "I'm about to bite love....." he said, about to make her his mate officially.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 7:13 am

Ella moans as she felt him bite her down hard. She yelped a little bit as she looked at his own neck as she leaned and bite down hard. She shivered as she felt her self cum again, but muffling her screams into his neck. She licked at the blood as she had tears of pleasure. She gasped as she shivered. Her body more tense around him as this felt too good, but at the same time too much for her body to handle. "N-Nike." She gasped
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 7:19 am

His fangs and teeth made the mark to her shoulder, "MMMMmmm!" he growled a little feeling her bite him in return, "MM fuck..." he pulled his teeth form her shoulder and licked at her wound to clean it, "Mmm Ella!" he groaned, "I'm getting close!" he got thrusting a little faster, feeling himself about to burst.

"Ella!" he growled in pleasure, "NNggh!!!" he clenched his teeth and he pushed deep and he released inside her, "Fuuck!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantherians
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Pantherians :: Pantherians :: Pantherians-
Jump to: