Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pantherians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Pantherians - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 11:38 pm

Dea looked back at Nike as she sighs as she followed Knight and nodded.

Ella smiled as she was carried and noticed Nike as well. She was sad for him, but she knew he just needed space as she was carried to their new home.

~!~ FEW DAYS LATER ~!~

Ella stretched as she walked out of her and Dea's Den as she stretched her arms high up. "Mmmm! Yes I can walk on my own again." She smiled as she started to skip to the stream to help gather goods. She was helping the clan mates a lot with location for better herbs for the food, and the women played there part as well. Some even already started to make and slowly building their own home together. Ella looked up to the high Den and noticed Nike hasn't been out for while. She decided to detour as she walked up the hill as she peeked inside his Den and noticed him sleeping.

She giggled as she slowly creep to his side as she pounce him in the playful manner, being careful to avoid his ingure knee, "Nike!" She smiled as she looked down and saw his grumbling face, "Hi." She said with a cheerful face.

~!~

Dea woke a little later as she grumbled as she noticed Ella was gone, "Probably doing her own thing." She stated as she noticed Knight coming up to her. "Morning... "She said softly as her hair was a bit of a mess, but she was more comfortable. Her body fill out much nicely after eating, thanks to Ella being around and making sure she hate, "How are you doing?" She asked worried.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 11:44 pm

Nike was sleeping in and wasn't coming out to see anyone, still feeling annoyed with himself. SO Knight was watching over the clan until Nike was feeling up to showing his face again.

Nike jumped a little when a happy faced Ella pounced on him, ".....Oh hello." he smiled a little, sitting up, "You must be feeling better if you jumping on people?" he asked.

---

Knight came in with a split of the kill form the hunt this earlier this morning, "I bring forest antelope leg and liver for you." he said, placing that down and got a basket off his back, "And I've found some fruit for you as well." he smiled at Dea. "I'm doing fine. Busy of course....Nike still hasn't come out of his den.....he'll need to soon."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 11:50 pm

Ella looked at him as she smiled, "Yeah actually after you started to tend to my ankle I started feeling a lot better." She said as she looked at his own injurie, "Can I see...?" She asked as she wanted to make sure it was infected since hit was pretty deep. She started to unwrapped the bandage as she looked at it. "It looks like it's healing nicely, "She smiled as she looked at him with worry.

She touched his face gently loved seeing the smile on his, "You know you need to come out of the Den right?" She stated as she looked at him with worry, "The clan worries about you" She said.

~!~

Dea looked at the food as she looked at him with a soft smile, "You didn't have to... But thank you all the same." She said ,"Why do you give me this" she asked confused, "Aren't those parts supposed to go to Nike being Alpha of the clan?" She asked Dea looked up at the den, "Ella probably up there already checking on him." She smiled as she looked at Knight and blushed a bit, "She's finally able to Walk again." She said, "She's hopeless when she confined in one space. She's such an Omega and loves her freedom. She's actually been helping with the strategy for your guys hunt I heard." She stated.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 12:01 am

He smiled a little when she looked it over and then touched his cheek, but his sighed, "Yes...I do........I'll be out today....I just needed to wallow a bit." he growled to let it out. "...........Knight has been watching the clan?" he asked.

---

"You sister is very observant, and since we've grown now we're doing two hunts a day now." he said, "Nike isn't acting like an Alpha right now and he doesn't deserve the Liver at this time. Until he comes out, he doesn't get it." he said, "I bring this for you because I want to." he smiled at her.

"I'm surprised she's taken such a shine to Nike...he's such a hard head." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 12:08 am

Ella nodded, "yeah. He's doign a pretty good job, but I think he's getting a little tired... Plus the clan is getting more bigger. Mates are finding each other. It's almost mating season so it's only a matter of time till we start seeing cubs." She said.

"They're on doing two hunts a day..." She stated, "Though Knight asked me to help with pinpoint all the animals and where they are doing... What their routine is. It's done spot on now and they're bring in more kill then they ever were." She said as she looked into his Eyes, "You're still Alpha." She smiled, "Gotta stay strong." She said. She kissed his forehead a she smiled as she touched his hair, stroking his face. She realized what she was doing and blushed a bit and slowly pulled her hand away, "Sorry... "She said as she felt dumb for being clinging, "I'll see you later. Invite me over to dinner sometime." She said with a bashful smile as she started to head down the hill.

~!~

Dea looked up and Noticed Ella coming down the hill. "She liked that about him." She smiled, "She wants him to to be relaxed and he who he is without someone always contradicting him." She said, "As you said... she's very observant She knows how to read people and pretty much anything very well." She said.

She looked at him as she blushed, "Can I ask you something... Why did you set me free? Like... real reasoning..?" She asked as she wondered what he thought of her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 12:17 am

He nodded, "Sounds like good progress with the clan and the women... excellent even." he said, hearing all she said to him.

Nike then got up and got her hand as he she was about to walk out of the den, "I'm coming." he said, walking out with her, he just felt....better after talking with her and want to get moving now.

--

Knight smiled at Dea, "Well you're lucky to have such a lovely and bright young woman as a sister." he said.

He looked a Dea, "................I care about you." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 12:24 am

Ella blushed but smiled as she kept his hand in hers as she held it tightly, "now were getting there." She stated happily as she looked over at him. She noticed his relaxed expression and smiled brightly, "Hey Nike... Will you show me around outside the camp grounds. There was a rumor to have a really nice opening int he woods that I can't get too and I want to see it. I heard it was really pretty at night." She said trying to get him to smile more, but now that he was in public, it probably wasn't likely. He had a lot of pride, but she liked that about him. 'whoever he mates with, he'd make a good mate for them. I hope he finds happiness soon.' she thought.

~!~

Dea looked at Knight as she blushed "I know that part.... But what I'm asking is how much you care..." She stated, "I'm not longer Mated to anyone. I'm not sure why you let that go, but I want to know if you are looking for a mate and if so.... who?" She said as she blushed feeling stupid about asking the questions.

Dea took a quick glance and saw Nike come out of his den, "Well... looks like Ella drew him out. Now what?" She asked him, not sure of the protocol for Panthers.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 12:30 am

He looked at Ella, and heard her request, "We can go there tonight. There are not clouds about....which means a clear night and the moon is almost full." he said. "I'll have to carrying you the whole way though, its blocked by a wall of tall ancient fig trees." he said.

--

"Dea....is it REALLY not that obvious? I want YOU as you are, not for your body any selfish shit like that. I want YOU as much as I believe I NEED you." he said, "I'm not a pushy person, I don't like forcing anyone to do anything....but I will do anything you ask of me if you JSUT ask." he said.

"I don't want no one else." he said.

He looked to was surprised to See Nike walking out with Ella, ".......I wouldn't be surprised if Ella is chosen by Nike....she would make a good Alpha female." he said.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 9:28 pm

Ella was worried for him, "What about your leg?" She asked, "I don't want you to push yourself too much to the point where you reopen your wound?" She stated as she was walking and noticed the men looking at the two of them. Their hands still in each others. She blushed as she wanted to pull away not to embarrass him, but he had a really tight grip on her hand. His hands were warm and rough, but she felt safe with them. She missed having that feeling.

~!~

Dea blushed at the comment as she looked down feeling her heart thump louder in her chest as she looked at him. She smiled as she knew she felt the same way about him, "I... I feel the same, but I guess I was a little worried cause I wasn't sure. I mean yes it was obvious, but I didn't want to assume, and assume wrong." She said softly. She noticed the two and smiled. "Yeah I think Ella would be good for him. But she's not Alpha Material... She'll be a good Back up for him and keep him a little grounded... but she's more logisics. She doesn't like to do the action unless she has to defend herself." She explained.

"When Ella and I would do hunts on our own, She'd tell me where everything was and I do the hunt and that made us a good team... Plus she's a very mellow personality... unless you annoy her or anger her... But her patience level is very high." She laughed as she remember when she used to Annoy ella to the point where Dea couldn't hunt good for a good few days.... Hence why she was able to eat fruit well.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 9:35 pm

"A bit of pain has never slowed me down." he said, "Besides, I need to move around to keep my body going."

"Knight just broke the skin deep, he didn't slash my leg open. He's not he vicious type." he shrugged, he noticed her blush, "You are running a fever again?" he touched her forehead, "Did you need water?" he asked.

---

HE smiled, "Then will you be my mate?" he held his hand out to her, asking her officially. "I don't want no one else as my other half than you." he smiled a there.

"You underestimate her, its not just physical strength that make an alpha, its the mental strength and the heart. You sister has the other two is HIGH amounts." said Knight. "Whihc again is why she would be a good alpha female. MALES are really to show the clan physical strength....but our females are to show our bonds and mental prowess." he smiled, "You all have that."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 9:43 pm

Ella blushed when he felt her forehead a she yelped, "N-No!" she stuttered. "You Just... you make me nervous, and with you holding my hand it makes me more nervous and my head is a little racing." She said honestly as her whole head was spinning a little as she looked at him. She was always honest, but she was easy to blush.

She slowly let go of his hand as she smiled at him, "I get nervous becuase... in my chest it just won't stop beating fast." She said with a small smile. Her face still blushing lightly. It made her cute.

~!~
Dea knew that Ella had good qualities, but never really thought of her as an Alpha... Maybe in for Panthers it was different... But than again, tigers didn't really have a pride. They were very lone creatures. Even after a certain point, cubs are on their own. She smiled as she nodded understanding what Panthers are slowly. "Yeah... she'll be good for Nike... so long as he doesn't hurt her. which honestly... I don't think he would." She told him honestly.

Dea looked at his hand as she looked at him. She knew it was mating season, but she knew that he'd maker her happy. She nodded as she accepted his hand. She smirked as she pulled him in and started to kiss his lips, her first official kiss. Her spine shivered as she gasped, pulling away not sure what that feeling was, 'wow...' she thought as she blushed lightly.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 9:52 pm

He gave a grin, "Oh really, I make you blush that much?" he teased her by asking, "You're cute when you get all shy and stuttery." he smirked in a teasing manner.

---

Knight nodded, "Give her some time and She'll adapt well in the clan and the position I believe she will receive." he said to Dea, "Besides, none of the other girls are interesting him at all, if there was, he wouldn't be focusing on Ella as much as he is now."

He smiled when she took his hand and blinked when she pulled him in, but he kissed her back, "Hey why did you pull away?" he asked, he pulled her back to him, "I was enjoying that." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 9:57 pm

Ella blushed more as she tried to get away, "I need to go help the males with the hunting location..." She said trying to get away, not really wanting to in her heart, but she felt like her chest was about to explode from him paying so much attention to her. She liked it, she did, but at the same time, she's not used to it.

"I'll meet you again around nightfall?" She asked still had a blush on her face, her eyes shinning.

~!~

Dea blushed and giggled as she felt relaxed and safe in Knight's arms. She leaned in and kissed him more as she looked into his eyes. His gorgeous golden eyes. It was almost like honey to her. She blushed as she continued to kiss him. Enjoy the taste as she noticed he tasted sweet. The shiver running up and down her spine was addicting. She pulled away again a she looked at him, "hey, easy." She teased as she caressed his nice tone chest, "savor the moment." She softly softly as she teased him licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:04 pm

"Hey you didn't answer my question, do I make you blush that much?" he asked again. But he let her go, chuckling, "Yes. I'll meet you at the front entrance of the the clan grounds." he said.

---

he smiled, and chuckled, "Oh, I'm savouring it. EVERY. MOMENT." he said in her ear, "Shall.....I see you tonight?" he asked her quietly, asking to see her reaction as well as that blush on her face. "You're looking really cute right now."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:12 pm

Ella smiled at him as she nodded to let him know that yes... He did make her blush a lot. She started to head over and saw Knight and Dea in each others arms kissing. She smiled as she was happy. She hasn't seen her sister so happy in a long time. She decided to let them have their moment as she started to help the men with the locations.

She drew in the ground of the camp rounds to give a better identification as she started to circle the areas, "So they will be here, here and here.... If you go too far out, it might be enemy territory... So let them be and start here." She instructed with a Hunt. The men and some females nodded as they headed out.

She stretched her arms as she yawn. She looked up at the sun started to head towards the stream to bath. She slowly started to remove her garment as she shower in the nice cool water. She didn't mind the hot springs, but it was already hot out today and her body needed to cool down. Her perky nipples up as she let the cool water slide down her skin as she started to hum a toon, but keep her ears alert in case she herd anyone.

~!~

Dea blushed a deep red read as she made sure no one was around to hear that. She looked at him as she felt nervous, "S-so soon?" She asked as she felt emotionally unprepared, but she was really happy. "I... I guess, if you want too." She said, but pouted a bit when he called her cute. But she'll let it side, now that she agreed to mate with him. She looked at him as she smiled a gentle smile that she's only shown him, "You're place?" She asked softly. "Night fall?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:20 pm

Other men in the clan came over to Nike to give him the needed updates now that he was up and about, he sighed, but got to work to catch up on the important things his mean what him to know. He glanced at Ella now and then, smiling a little, his men found it a little odd sometimes seeing him smile.

Once he was caught up, he noticed Ella was heading to the river. he deiced to follow her quietly. He stayed hidden in a tree and watched her, such nice skin tone and the short black hair was a cute look to him. And he swallowed seeing her bare breasts.

---

"Only if you want to. Ill be happy to cook dinner for you if that's all you wish for. I'm not in a rush." he said to her. "But I'll be waiting at night-fall for you. Meet me at my cave." he kissed her cheek and smiled as he head doff to help with some of the harvesting form the forest.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:35 pm

Ella sighs as she sat and relaxed in the cool water. After eating more food she filled out, her curves more noticeable, and she was still a little under weight, but a good underweight. Not like when she was found the first time. She thought about nike as she blushed a little. 'I wonder if he'll ask me to be his mate...' she hoped. She sighs as she didn't want to get her hopes up. as she rinsed her hair and decided to get out. She was still a little wet, but she didn't care as she got her close on. She heard the tree rustling as her ears perked up. She blushed as she could feel a pair of eyes on her. She looked around, but didn't see as she put her clothes back on. started to head back to the her and Dea's den as she got ready for her mini Date with Nike.

~!~

Dea smiled as she nodded, "I will..." She said as she enjoyed his sweet gestures. She watched him leave as she felt her heart calm down a bit. She smiled as she decided to bath a bit before she headed to his cave.

~!~ NIGHT FALL~!~

Ella was brushed her hair out as she was nervous.

Dea looked over and noticed her nervousness, "You okay?" She asked

Ella squeaked as she was in her own thought, "Y-yeah..." She stuttered out.

Dea looked at her, "You going out tonight?" She asked with a raised brow.

Ella nodded as she looked over at Dea, "Yeah... I asked Nike to take me off the camp grounds for a place I heard a rumor about." She said.

Dea nodded, "Alright... but just be careful. Don't let hunters catch you." She said with a wink and teased her.

Ella pouted as she giggled, "What about you?" She asked her

Dea blushed, "I'm going over to Knights cave tonight... H-he asked me to be his mate today..." She said softly.

Ella gasped as she ran to her sister and hugged her, "That's great!!! I'm so happy for you!" She smiled, "I knew he would! He loves you so much!" She giggled.

Dea blushed as she looked down with a soft smile, "Yeah... I do too." She said.

Ella smiled, "Well At least I know that you'll be with Knight. But please eat okay?" She said with worry.

Dea nodded, "I've been getting better...." She said as he looked over at her.

Ella smiled, "I know, and I'm proud of you." She said. Ella looked at the moon, "Well I gotta go...I'll see you later okay!" She said.

Dea watched as Ella started to head to the entrance of the camp grounds.

Dea quickly got ready as she started to head over to Knights cave. She got there a she peek in and noticed a fire going, "Knock Knock... "She called, "Knight?" She answer waiting for him to reply back.

~!~

Ella was seeing the entrance of the camp and saw Nike waiting for her. She smiled, "Sorry did you way long?" She asked as she looked at him, "How was your first day back...? "She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 12:17 am

Nike found himself leaning in, without knowing and almost fell out of the tree, but he hid again as the bird flew out of it, covering him luckily. "Phew! Too close. he said as she walked back. He slid down and ran around to meet her back up to the clan, "Lovely petite body and pretty skin." he said as he thought about her.

---

Knight was cooking a few root vegetables wrapped in thick leaves and cooking them in the hot coal of the fire, while spit roaring the leg of boar he got this morning, "I'm here Dea!" he called out, making sure the meat was being cooked well. "How are you?" he asked seeing her walk in, smiling at her.

--

Nike had made sure to clean himself up before meeting Ella....he'd never done that for any one... He had only arrived 5 minutes ago, anting to be sire he wasn't late.

He saw he approaching, "Hey." he said, "No I've been here only a shirt time."

"......Busy. EVERYONE wanted to up date me about something." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 12:25 am

Dea walked in as she walked into his den and noticed his cooking. "I'm good... That Smells really good." She said softly. "I'm actually hungry for you cooking." She said.

She started into the habit of not eating what she needed when her family parents died. She almost died of starvation because of lack of eating, but she realized she had to stay strong for her sister. Over the years, she would hunt, while her sister would plan it out. She eat with her, but still not enough to maintain. She took a seat as she leaned her head against his shoulders, "You know... the night I was sick. The one that I was delirious." She said as she closed her eyes, enjoying his company, "Thank you for helping me that night. You kept me warm, but you had no intention of doing anything to me." She said as she looked at him and kissed his cheek, "So... explain... What exactly do we do when were mated... is there a ritual after we both agree or... what?" She asked a little confused.

~!~

Ella smiled as she reached for his arm and hugged it, "Well I'm glad that you're back to your normal Alpha self. I know a lot of people worried." She said. She didn't want to bring up Dea or Knight. She knew that he was still sour about them. She enjoyed the night as she took a small whiff and blushed, 'w-wow... he.... he smells really good' she thought as she blushed at some of the images in her head as she blushed even more, trying to get the thoughts out of her head. "S-so how are we going to get ther?" She asked him softly which keeping her face away.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 12:34 am

He smiled, "You're welcome. I don't like using people for my own benefit....its...not right to me." he said. "Plus you were ill, i didn't want to make you worse." he kissed her forehead. "I'm glad you're hungry, its simply, but wholesome." he smiled, he careful used a couple of sticks to manoeuvre the root veg out of the coals and into a stone bowl to collect them.

"You like yams?" he asked.

Knight checked over her neck, "Nike didn't bite you?" he seemed surprised by this fact. "Our way of making a mate is a bite mark on the RIGHT hand side on the neck. It means you are mated....Nike didn't do that....."

----

Nike smiled a little when she hugged his arm. ".....I guess so." he looked out to the forest, "We'll walk for a bit then I'll carry you over the fig trees....It should be too long to get their." he said, "......Or...." he smirked and got her on his back and he got climbing the nearest tree without a hitch.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 12:40 am

Dea touched her neck and didn't feel any bite marks. She remember when she did have Sex with Nike, it wasn't official Mating, Just heated sex. "No... we haven't had sex after we both agreed to be Mates... during that Time was when we went and got Ella and the females." She stated. She looked at him, "So... when we Mate." She said blushing at the fact for some reason, "only you bite my neck, or we both?" She asked.

She could smell the yams and felt her mouth get wet, "It smells good, but no, never had it... What is it?" She asked

~!~

Ella yelped, when he picked her up and started dashing in the Trees, "N-Nike... D-don't push yourself." She held him tightly so she wouldn't fall. "I don't want you hurt... Plus I've gotten heavier since being here." She said feeling self conscious if she was too heavy for him. She had her breath on his neck as she blush taking more of his sent in. She blushed as she felt really sexually turned on as she blushed trying so hard to not let it be known, 'oh no... he'll no...' she blushed as she didn't want him to yet. 'i want to give him time' she thought
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 12:56 am

"............Because you didn't fully agree........so he still have some sense." he said. "BOTH of use need a bite from the other on the right side of our necks....that will tell others you and I are taken." he smiled.

He carefully pulled the charred leaves off, showing a small root like vegetable, "Its like a potato, but slightly sweet but similar texture." he used a knife cut it half, showing a LOT of steam. "Eat it slowly and carefully." he handed her a bowl with the hot yam.

---

"You're not that heavy to me! Don't fuss!" he said climbing to the top and he got a vine, "Hold on tight!" he said as he got swinging front vine to vein, tree to tree, this was an easier and more fun way to get around than walking.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 1:03 am

Dea was till confused as she raised a brow, "Okay... so if we both have the bite marks... Does it have to be during sex, or can it be anytime?" She asked, "So.. if it tells others you and I are taken... how would they know... if people are mated and they have bite mark, how do they know who is who..." She said as she took the bowl. She took a wiff and smile, "She slowly ate a small bite. He ears perked up as she started to eat a little more, "This is really good." She smiled as she winced as she burnt her tongue a bit, "Out..." She whimpered as she looked at Knight and smirked as she leaned in and kissed him, "I burnt my tongue... Will you make it better." She said blushing a little bit.

~!~

"Eeep" She yelped as she held him tighter as she slowly opened her eyes as she noticed they were swing from tree to tree. She close dher eyes as she held him close, 'not scare, not scare, not scare.' she keep telling herself. She didn't do heights well. She fell from a tree when she was a cub and hasn't fully recovered, so she's limited herself to tree climbing too much. She turned her head as she blushed and looked at the moon light, "Wow..." She said mesmerized by the moon, "How much further?" She asked softly into his ear. Her lower back sent a shiver up her spine as she blushed further. her body enjoying being close to him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 1:09 am

"Its best to do so DURING the act." he said, "....well from what my father told me at least." he chuckled, he got his yam and blew on it a bit, tang a small bit to not burn his mouth, "WHOO! Hot hot!" he said.

He smiled and shook his head at her, "I told you to be careful..." he kissed her.

---

He kept on swinging through and over the canopy of the forest, "It shouldn't be too much further, and don't worry, I've been doing this since My youth!" he assured her and he made a jump and grabbed another thick vine and swung into a tall tree, "...........look." he pointed, there before them was a huge line of thick and tall trees that formed a natural wall, "The Fig tree Wall." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 1:19 am

Dea moaned into his kisses. She felt a shiver run up her spine. She could fill him lick her lips as she opened it and deeped the kiss. She reached and held his face bring him closer. She pulled away only a little bit and smiled at him, "Much better" she said as she gave him a small peck. "What happened to your family?" she asked curiously. "She waited for her food to cool before she took another bite. She smiled as she was actually comfortable enough to eat eat with him.

~!~

Ella was amazing, "Wow..." She thought, "So what exactly is over that?" She asked curiously as she felt bad for having his always carry her. She wanted to go over the wall, her excitement getting the better of her. "Lets go!" She urged him as she smiled feeling excited. "And just because you've been doing this since your youth, doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful..." She said with a small pout, but non the less gave him a sweet smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantherians
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Pantherians :: Pantherians :: Pantherians-
Jump to: