Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pantherians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Pantherians - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 8:57 am

"No actually. Long hair in our culture means a mature warrior." he smirked, "Cutting it would mean you have something guilty about you." he explained. "SO no...I'm quite happy with long hair." he smiled.

--
He chuckled when she blushed, "Oh come now you've seen ALL of me now." he chuckled, teasing a little.

"Glad to hear you are alright though....And I did say you would be stiff and sore." he smirked.

"CLothes? What are those?" he joked a he got his loin clothes, "I'm getting dressed love." he said as he slipped them on and got tucking in all that needed to.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 9:04 am

Dea smiled a she finished braiding it. "Well at least pull it back some so it doesn't get it the way." She said softly as she kissed his cheek, "Also... cub... do you have names that we have to use or no?" She asked him

~!~

Ella blushed when he started to tease her and she couldn't help but giggled. "Yes you did..." She said a she noticed him teasing her. She smiled as she walked over to him after he was dressed, "I don't mind you naked... just when it's you and me only... Anyone can walk into the den..." She said softly as she kissed his lips as she waited for him to cook the food. after not getting dinner last night, she was a lot more hungry than she thought she be...

Suddenly the memories of last night flooded back into her brain as she blushed, 'oh man... it's still embarrassing when I think about it... ' she thought as she still couldn't get used to the fact that she's a grown women and needed to act her age.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 9:09 am

"...I've honeslty not thought of a name yet.........Its hard to nam a child before birth to us Panthers....we give the child a name based on their cry...their skin tone, their eyes.......we need to see them and get a feel of who they would be named, but I'm open to think of names ahead of time." he smiled.

--

He smirked at her blueing and cute expressions, "I definitely don't mind YOU naked my love." he chuckled, and kissed her back and went to prep the fruit for the chopping. Make a fruit salad basically. He handed her a cut nato to saite her over until her was finished prepping, Sweet and sticky.

He saw her blushing again and chuckled, "Looking back in fondness I hope?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 9:14 am

Dea smiled, "Thats actually pretty interesting... "She said softly. She said softly, "So... why did you're parents name you Knight?" She asked wanting to know the meaning behind his name.

~!~

Ella blushed more at his comment as she felt like the teasing was a bit much.

She helped him with the prep as she looked at him, "I guess I'm still just getting used to the idea of being Mated." She said with a soft smile, "It's nice, but a little embarrassing when I think about how I acted or how I reacted to you." She said as she took a taste bite of the fruit and smiled, "Taste nice and sweet. Refreshing. "She said as she looked at him
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 2:25 am

"Knight is a short form of my name actually." he chuckled sheepishly, "My given name was Nightshade. Like the poisonous berry and vine. My mother described me as, a dark and beautiful looking child but I seemed to have something dangerous within....and that danger is my anger. I had a bad temper when I was younger......very brash, but my father showed me ways to keep myself calm when angry." he said

--

"I know what you are meaning. Its something we both will learn to get used to, but together." he assured his nervous little mate.

"Something light but invigorating." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 7:37 am

Dea was amazed of how much she was learning about her new mate. Something she wished she did earlier when she first knew him. Not once with their short time together has she ever seen him angry. He was definitely the calm one of the two. She blinked, "How did you're father show you to calm you're anger?" She asked him as she touched his hand, 'i hope I never make him that angry...' she told herself.

~!~

Ella looked at her as she nodded. She looked down as she took small bites of the fruit salad. She wasn't too hungry after her talk with Dea. She now had a lot more on her mind than she did BEFORE she mated with Nike, 'I hope I make a good Alpha... for Nike's sake.' she thought as she looked at the sun and realized what time it was, "I gotta go to work." She said as she smiled and kissed his lips, "Gotta let people know where to hunt right?" She smiled as she limped out of the cave as she was still a little sore, but ignore it.

She did her normal duties as she helped everyone out. She smiled and greeted everyone happily. by now everyone saw her marking on her neck, guys didn't approached her. Women glared at her. But she did her best to just keep smiling. She noticed the Chicken pen was completely done. She smiled as she went to check on the storage and saw that it still needed more work. 'probably should get dea on that....' she told herself. She looked and noticed Knight going to her and Nike den.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 7:51 am

"....He gave me difficult tasks to do for my age, which made me angry or frustrated......and he would come in and get me to clam down and look at the situation in a different light....it worked." he chuckled, "I'm able to keep my cool when a highly stressful situation arrises....but it will slip occasionally...no one is perfect."

---

He knew she would not be too hungry, which is why he made the fruit salad and wanted to cook for her, but he didn't tell her so so she would worry about amore and more things. "YEs, go on then. I'll go about my rounds and jobs for the day." he smiled, "But take it easy if you feel sore." he said to her.

Knight was heading on up to speak with Nike to get permission to go and visit the old clan.

Nike was carving something from a softer type wood when Knight arrived, "Nike...I have to ask you something." he said.

"Is it important?" He asked without looking at him.

"..Yes....I would like you permission to visit our old clan."

Nike paused and looked to Knight, "....>And WHY?" he asked squinting at him.

"......I think you know why......Dea is......upset. I think some time away from the clan will help them both cool off and besides...Dea wishes to my my parents." he said.

".....................................................How long?"

"The beginning of summer we'll be back by." he said.

"WHILE she's with child?" Nike asked.

"She's insistant." siad Knight.

"......Very well." Nike said.

"Thank you." he nodded and left running out.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 8:00 am

Dea decided to go work on the projects to get it done faster so if Nike did let them go, it would be done before they left and Ella wouldn't have to worry about it. She was on her back working on a system to have running cold water to keep the underground portion cooler. She sighs as she winced as she felt sore in her stomach and realized she had something growing in side her. she was still a little freaked about it, but shrugged as she continued to work.

She could hear footsteps coming as she blinked. She got out from under and noticed Knight, "Hi Honey." She smiled with a grin.

~!~

Ella was sore as she took a seat by the water as she sighs. She felt guilt eating at her from what she said to her sister. She's noticed her working on the storage system rather quickly. She Decided to head home for the day as she started to walk up to her and Nike Den. She blinked when she noticed him carving something. She walked up to him and hugged him from behind, "What are you working on?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 8:08 am

"Start packing." he smiled, "We're leaving tomorrow morning." he said with excitement.

"Nike has given permission to go and for the rest of the winter." he said to Dea, "So we need to pack for the journey." he got looking for a travel pouch he used to have, "So plenty of food, a water gourd and my small tools in case." he listed aloud.

--

NIke blew off some of the wood dust off the figurine he was carving, "Oh hello." he smiled, "Its a custom for each Pantherian Alpha who has his place set in the clan." he showed the half done figurine of the a pantherian figure, "Its our spirit of Strength and Virility." he said, "I crave a figurine and then I bury it in the earth in front of our den." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 8:14 am

Dea blinked at how quick that was. She looked down as she felt a little sad when he said we'd be leaving tomorrow morning, "Can we leave after I'm done with this? She shouldn't take no more than an extra day or so.... I don't want to leave it unfinished." She stated to him.

The real reason she wanted to finish it was hoping that maybe asking Knight if they could live with his family a lot longer and just visiting the clan every so often... She lost her sister, and she feels like it's about time she and her new small family started else where. But she decided to save that thought for later. She looked as she still had another storage system to fix. "Can you gathered the stuff that we need and I'm going to pull and all Nighter and work on these so it'll be done." She said as she started to go back and started to work a little faster, but still keeping the integrity of it.

~!~

Ella nodded as she was amazed with his skill, "Thats neat." She said softly, "Looks the storage system is almost done. Dea's been working hard on it... I saw Nike coming to talk to you.... is everything alright?" She asked him as she hugged him more tighter, her anxiety and the guilt was eating her slowly as she just wanted to hug her mate.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 8:25 am

He blinked, "....What is it?" he looked, "Oh I see. Okay. We'll go when you're ready love. Pardon my excitement, its...been a long time since I've seen my family." he said with a smile and was eager for her to meet them.

"Don't you strain yourself...you're carrying a baby remember that." he reminded, worried that might tire her out.

--

He felt her hug him tightly, "....Ella....go talk to her....She's your family." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 8:35 am

Dea was happy as she continued to work on the water. She had a couple mishaps, but fixed them quickly. She was soaked, but kept working as it was getting dark quickly. She sighs as she took a small break as she wanted to leave in the morning as she started to work on the other one. One down... One to go. She got enough light that she could see as she kept working, ignoring her hunger. She was a bit of a workaholic

~!~

Ella looked at him, "I already talked to her this morning sweetie. It's fine." She said as she let go of him and took a seat next to him. "But stop avoiding my questions... What did Knight ask of you?" She asked him softly as she looked at the figure closer, but still listening to him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 8:39 am

Knight noticed she hadn't come to bed and went on to see where she was and sighed seeing her at it still, "Dea.....please stop for tonight.." he yawned, "Please?" he asked nicely.

---

"Ella, that's NOT what I meant...." he said, "I Know its bothering you. Honestly I'm surprised you cut her off all together....I didn't want you to do that...." he sighed.

".....Knight and Dea will be leaving he clan for the winter..." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 8:47 am

Dea shook her head, "I need to finish this sweetie... I told you it would be an all nighter. I'll be in bed soon." She said as she continued to work, not letting her focus get distracted. "Shit..." She grumbled as she tried to fix another thing that wouldn't be placed together.

~!~

Ella looked down as she looked at him, her eyes tearing up a bit, "But you told me to talk to her. I didn't really know what else to do. If you want me as the Alpha I told her to back down. She listened. I told her that if she needed to talk to me in anyway to just get Knight to do it... and... and... "She cried as she wasn't sure what she was doing, "I wanted you happy, I wanted you both to stop fighting. But at the same time she's my sister. I know she can be rash and a bit annoying and over bearing, but I had to pick right?" She asked him.

"You're my family now... Dea knew the moment that I mated she's relieved of her responsibilities to look after me. Thats just how Tigers are. We're solitary creatures. It's a surprise she and I didn't kill each other, but we needed each other." She explained, "The movement a Tiger Mates, they cut ties with Family. It was just harder for us." She explained as she whipped her tears. "I picked you." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 8:56 am

".....Dea....You're getting clumsy from being tired, PLEASE come to bed." he begged her now, "I can't stand to see you so worn out."

---

"When I said TALK to her I mean to get her to calm down. I didn't say cut her off." he said to Ella, "Yes I believe Dea's a pain in the ass, but I know You LOVE your sister and I wouldn't deprive that of you." he said to her, "SO i'm actually stunned you did so."

"I'm happy as long as YOU are happy.....and I' can tell you are NOT happy at all....Go talk to her properly love." he said, "Apologise to her. Part of being Alpha is to keep a firm hand.....but its also to remember these people are family as well and brothers and sister's in arms.....And you BOTH need each other. Beisdes, Knight will pull he rack in line in she get's too out of hand again."

He hugged her tightly and closely, "I understand Ella......But you're lucky to be in a clan that you BOTH are living in. You shouldn't have to worry of being away from her or her from you. You're both adults and you both old enough to choose your own way......." he said, "I Lost my family do to stupid choices.....don't go on that path." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 9:11 am

Dea grumbled as she came out from under the storage as she pouted up at him as she was grumpy, tired, and worn out. "Fine..." She grumbled.

She followed her mate as she looked at the storage system. "Knight... Do you think Ella would be a good Alpha?" She asked.

~!~

Ella heard his words sink in as she looked at him. She sighs as she wasn't sure what to think. Traditions for her were out the window now that they were part of a completely different clan. She was confused of her own traditions. She sighs as she looked at him again trying to think rationally. She was hard on Dea, and it was hard, all the mixed emotions. She was still a little upset that Nike possibly got her pregnant too. She needed to think, "I'll apologize when she gets back from her holiday...." She said softly, "Gives me time to think." She said softly.

She got up as she started to head to bed. Her head hurting as she smiled at him, "I appreciate that you're trying to make it right for me honey... But maybe you should try and make it right for you too.... Maybe not be so angry with Knight and Dea. " She suggested as she got under the covers, her head pounding as the anxiety usually did that to her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 9:13 am

He sighed in relief, "....." he helped her up, "As I said when you're ready." he said.

"....I do think she will........Why are you so worried Love?" he asked Dea, holding her hands, "Please tell me what you two spoke about?"

--

"I love you Ella and I want you to be happy. Nd as for Dea and Knight, I've a tolerance at this point. Which i am fine with. MAYBE when I don't feel as annoyed I may be more forgiving, but i Need time to deal with it on my own Love." he kissed her cheek, "But please.....don't let it hang off too long." he urged her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 9:29 am

Dea looked down, "She cut me off... She told me in order for her to be a true Alpha, I need to no only listen to her, but back down and stop fighting with Nike." She stated. "so... yeah...." She finished as she felt weird saying it out loud. "Ella has more stress on trying to be the perfect Alpha for Nike.... he's pushing her, without evening realizing it." She said.

~!~

Ella blinked as she was still confused about her mate. 'why would he still be annoyed. his best friend is happy, he's still the Alpha, finally has a mate he loves... so why not forgive them...' she thought to herself She felt the kiss as she looked up at him and smiled, "I'll figure something out... don't worry." She said with a soft smile. She closed her eyes as she wanted to actually sleep tomorrow. No interruptions, no work... just sleep.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 9:35 am

He frowned, "..........I don't think he was purposely try to get her to do such a thing..........Family was important to Nike.......I'm surprised he didn't speak about it with me..." he said.

---

He sighed, It was him losing and his pride being bruised. He was a proud person and HATED admitting fault or defeat when he wanted something......but he didn't want Dea any more....he had Ella and he was fine with that. But it was KNIGHT being the one who actually took her which made as if his friend betrayed him.

He sighe,d "I'll finish the carving in the morning. Let's rest love." he said heading to bed.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 9:43 am

They got to the den as Dea went straight to bed, "Well it wasn't even a matter of if he did it... Tigers... When they have a mate They disregard their other family and isolate them self to care for their new family. It's normal. Once Ella was a mated... I had a hard time letting it go. It was hard for me since it was her and I for so long. Now that she's mated, she cut it... and well..." She said not sure she wanted to finish the sentence. "I guess she and I are both confused what traditions to follow. I still want to be a part of her life, but I want to respect her as my new Alpha, but a part of me can't since she's always been my baby sister." She finished. She laid in bed as she sighs slowly closing her eyes, "Wake me up early so i can finish the storage first thing." She asked softly.

~!~

Ella smiled as she snuggled up to his warmth as she kissed his neck, "Love you..." She said softly.

~!~NEXT MORNING~!~

The sun wasn't even out yet, and Dea woke as she noticed Knight was still sleeping. She smiled as she made something quick to eat, leaving some for Knight as she quickly went down to the storage area and worked. She kept working as she finally got both of them finished to Ella's needs. And the Clans. She sighs she realized she can go and pack her stuff so she and Knight could leave. She gather some fruit, meat, the smoked meet, and a few other things before she started to head to her and Knights Den.

She started to pack her things as she was eager to get away.

~!~

Ella was still sleeping soundly, and happily with Nike holding her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 12:54 am

He listened to his mate and sighed feeling saddened that she was confused. "I am happy for you to follow whatever you believe love....join in with whatever you wish to. I am not fussed by it honestly." he kissed her, "But Please......I wold like you to talk to Ella BEFORE we leave though....to clear the hair and not leave with a sad heart." he suggested.

"I'll wake you I promise." he smiled.

--

He smiled and held her close to him as they nodded off.

--------

Knight was still asleep, tired from worrying about Dea. He woke a bit later and snapped to attention to realised he didn't wake early enough, "Oh damn it!" he got up and dressed, "Dea, Im so sor-" he passed seeing the packed travel bag and food. "....Dea?" he called out, "Dea?"

--

Nike had woken before Ella but he didn't want to disturb her...she looked too comfortable to do so.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 7:33 am

Dea was in the main part as she had a fruit in her mouth. "Hmmm?" She wondered why Knight was calling her. "In here." She said as she took the fruit out of her mouth as she was still gathering things. "You were still sleeping when I won't up, so I quickly finished the storage systems... Both of them, and now I'm just packing. It's still early so I'll talk to Ella a little later... Knowing her and her stress she's probably sleeping in today." She said knowing her sister so well.

~!~

Ella was still sleeping as she curled up in a tighter ball against Nike's warmth. He tail wrapped around her body, her ears relaxed as she was breathing softly.

After a little while, she slowly opened her eyes. She sat up as she was looking around and looked at Nike, still half asleep. She yawned as she slowly opened her eyes a little more as she looked at him and smiled, "Morning..." She yawned as she still tired
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 7:58 am

He blinked, "Whoa you were busy this morning." he chuckled sheepishly, "I'll keep packing love. And I'll go and mention to the men we'll be gone for a while and I'll get someone to watch over in my place and to help Nike as well." he said tying his hair back to to his ponytail.

--

He looked at her sleeping form and smiled, 'such a pretty face....and she has the cutest blush when she's embarrassed.' he thought and chuckled a little. But silenced himself remembering she was sleeping but she stirred and he smiled.

"Morning Love." he kissed her, "Still sleepy?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 8:14 am

Dea nodded as she let Knight finish packing as she started to head to Nike den. This time being a little more on the behaved side. She sighs as she decided maybe this wasn't a good time. She knew her sister, but at the same time, She wanted to say good bye. She sighs as she decided to go with her more sisterly side, but still respecting her as her Alpha. She got to Nike Den as she knocked on the wall, "Ella.." She called.

~!~

Ella nodded, "Yeah...." She said as she looked at him, "Am I cooking or are you?" She asked as she remember the last time he wanted to. She smiled as she sat up, her skin looking more dewy than normal. Her figure very pretty as she looked at him, "What?" She asked him softly.

Ella herd her sister as she blinked and looked at Nike. She wasn't sure what to do, but decided to get up, grabbed a blanket around her as she was still cold and walked to the front. "Yes...?" She asked softly as she looked at her sister.

Dea looked down as she sighs, "Were leaving this morning.... We probably won't be back till summer hints." She said softly.

Ella looked at her sister in shock that she was leaving for so long, "What about the cub?" She asked her softly.

Dea smiled, "I'm not weak, I can look after myself, but if the cub is born at Knight's old family place than we'll take care of him or here there till than." She said softly as she looked at Nike. She looked down as she looked at her and smiled, "Be good..." She said softly as she started to walk away.

Ella was so sad. She had tears as she quickly ran to her sister and hugged her tightly, "I'm sorry..." She cried. "I'm so sorry. I was scared, and upset that you both just can't seem to get alone, and now you're leaving me..." She said.

Dea laughed as she turned and hugged her sweet sister, "I'm not leaving forever... Just enough to kinda get away for a little bit." She said softly, "I'm meeting Knight's Mother and Father and visiting his old clan." She said softly, "You have Nike, you'll be fine." She smiled.

Ella looked up at her older sister. She realized just how important her sister was, not having her around was going to be tough. "his family.... Knight wasn't Exiled?" She asked

Dea shook her head, "Knight Left because Nike was his best friend." She said softly. "He wanted to help him... And he has." She smiled, "I'll be back before you know it." She smiled as she hugged her tightly, "Be good..." She said softly as she took a step back as she walked away, feeling a little better.

Ella watched her sister leave as she smiled knowing that but than realized something...

Dea waved her hands, "Storage system is done. Both of them. They work great! Don't worry about it." She smiled as she headed down the hill.

Ella smiled as her sister knew her so well that that was the one thing she was worried about. And she was able to get it done. She waved, "Have fun!" She called with a smile
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 8:27 am

Knight saw she heard to the den and smiled, but he did feel nervous for her, 'Please keep your cool.' he begged mentally as she headed up.

--

"I'll cook, you are looking a little tired." he smiled getting up, "So you relax my busy bee." he smirked, "And mayybeeee go off on own tonight?" he hinted to her with a wiggle to his eyebrow as well.

Nike paused hearing Dea, and figured it would be about them leaving. He came out next to Ella to hearing what she had to say.

He was about to get annoyed with her saying they might stay longer if the baby came but he stopped himself when Ella got upset and ran to her sister. He sighed and gave a slight smile, leaving the sisters be and to go make breakfast.

He heard the happiness in his mate's void and smiled, he was thrilled to hear her happy once again as he got cooking a wild rice porridge with bark spice and some fresh berries.

"So? Happy?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantherians
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Pantherians :: Pantherians :: Pantherians-
Jump to: