Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pantherians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Pantherians - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 8:39 am

Dea got back to their Den and noticed everything was packed and ready to go. "Knight?" She called as she wondered where her Mate was. She smiled as she was glad to know that she kept her cool, She knew her sister would be alright. She was much better about leaving now. She touched her belly as she looked down and noticed she was getting bigger. She smiled as she noticed Knight, "Ready?" She asked with a smile. She was excited.

~!~

Ella nodded as she looked at him, but than remember his earlier comment as she blushed remember it, "Maybe..." She said softly as she was embarrassed about it. She was still getting used to the idea of having sex. She knew that Nike liked it, but she was still adjusting to it.

She looked down as she smiled, "I'm glad that Dea is able to visit Knight family..." She said softly. She looked at Nike when she looked at him, "Since you're exiled... I don't get to visit you family or your old clan... Do i?" She asked him
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 8:45 am

He gotten everything in the travel pouches and smiled seeing she seemed more relaxed and calm, "I am ready love. How about you?" he asked, handing her the small travel pouch, "Shall we head on?" he asked as he got her hand and the headed out of the dean to the main exit of the clan grounds. "Alright, we need to we need to head north." he said, "It will be in a warmer area as well." he assured Dea.

---

Nike sighed, "......Shamefully no.....I cannot introduce you to my mother......" he said, "Once Exiled from a Pantherian clan you cannot return." he poked at the hot coals. he was annoyed he couldn't see his mother any more....or show his mother how wonderful of a mate he found......but he had a feeling she would see Knight when he went.

".........I'm sorry love..."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 8:51 am

Dea took his hand as she smiled at him. As they walked to head north.

They've been walking for a while, but she was surprised she wasn't that tired. She looked around her surrounding as she was amazed at everything around, "How long of a distance?" She asked him softly as she held his hand tighter, never letting go when they walked.

~!~

Ella looked down as she smiled, "It's okay... I understand. I'm sure Knight and Dea will tell me all about her when they come back." She said. "Though I think it's a little silly to exile someone who just wanted to be alpha of a clan... It just seems to me that they went a little extreme... Unless there was more behind it." She asked looked at him, "You weren't trying to take the Alpha mate or something... were you?" She asked as she giggled joking, not thinking too seriously on it.

She started to eat her food, but noticed how much being exiled really hurt Nike. She was sad, "I'm sorry honey..." She said softly as she kissed his lips, "I didn't meant to bring it up." She said
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 9:01 am

"It will be about four nights." he said, "And one the fifth day of travel We'll be there." he smiled, "We were taught since we can walk to recognise our clan territory from EACH corner of our boarders." he said, he and excitement in his voice to be heading back.

--

FIVE DAYS LATER......

They had travelled on through the thick jungle and the weather and climate was different the the further on, gutting warmer and more humid. "We're close now." he smiled, "We'll be coming in view of the falls soon." he said excitedly.

---

"I attacked the Alpha in an arrogant and cocky manner and called him weak.........that's a big insult to a leader and if you are arrogant and you lose...you pay of it." he sighed, "....which I did." he said.

He handed her a bowl of the rice porridge and got some berries in there for her as well. But he went quite thinking about it, it made him angry and miserable. "Its not your fault Ella....Its part of the reason I'm here and I'm an alpha of my own clan....no reason to think on the past."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 9:08 am

Dea was tired by the 5 day. She was sighs as she looked at him, "Knight... I know you're excited... But I really need to rest... a little." She stated. She wasn't used to the humid. She hated feeling sweaty and gross. She hasn't had a bath and she really just wanted a cold soak.

She noticed the falls and was amazed. "Wow..." She thought as she looked around. "That water... it's beautiful." She said amazed.

~!~

Ella looked at him as she kissed him deeply and smiled, "If you weren't the alpha of this Clan. I would have never met you. I'd probably would be Dead. You save me...." She said as she kissed him again. "Thank you." She said softly as she didn't want him to remember.

She hugged his arm as she started to eat her food and noticed it tasted a little more bland then normal. She didn't say anything as he continued to eat, 'when he's upset, he doesn't change too much of the food...' she noticed as she looked at him, "I love you." She said withy a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 9:14 am

He turned to her, "Sorry love. But I promise its REALLY close. And Onc ewe're there you can bathe and rest." he said, "OR." he walked over to her and made a motion for her to hop on his back, "I'll carry you the rest of the way."

--

He Sighed a little, "you're right love." he kissed her back, "......Besides...we are here and....we can start our own family." he played with her black locks a little, loving her cute blushes and shy expressions.

He wanted to push it out of his mind at this time and Ella was proving a good distraction for that. "I love you...always."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 9:20 am

Dea sighs as he decided to take him up on his offer as she got on his back, "I'm probably heavy now with the cub..." She stated as she was worried, "Are you sure?" She asked softly.

~!~

Ella blushed as she noticed him getting frisky. She looked away feeling shy again, "Nike..." She said softly as she looked at him, "Are you always this forward?" She asked as she was still a little embarrassed about it. She knew he wanted it, it has been a couple days. "maybe tonight... "She said softly as she wasn't too keen on the idea of doing it mid day.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 7:15 pm

"I can take it." He smiled, "Not worried about the weight." he was used to carry HEAVY boars back from hunts, he was used to it. "I'm a hunter remember?" he kissed her hand that was on his shoulder.

---

"What?" he chuckled, "I'm just saying." he noticed she looked embarrassed, ".....You....DON'T want a family?" he asked, getting the wrong I idea of her response.
"....If you don't want to we don't need to." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 9:11 pm

Dea smiled at him as she hugged him around his neck, "I know, but are you saying I'm heavy like a board?" She teased. She giggled as she smirked as she started to kiss his neck. It's been a few days, and she kinda needed her fix.

~!~

Ella gasp, "No it's nothing like that at all... I.... I've never slept with anyone but you, so I'm still adjusting to it. I don't mind the act. I just feel like I don't know if what I'm doing is pleasing you or not... I know Dea's slept with others, but she's always protected me from sleeping with anyone. So its.... New for me." She said still feeling shy.

"I've.... never had anyone touch me the way you do. I like it, but the idea of doing it all the time, or even mid day just seems odd... I've always imagined it late in the evening, the moonlight hitting... I guess more on the romantic side." She said feeling guilty, "I'm sorry... It's hard for me to explain." She said. As she looked at him, "I do want a family. I do... But I'm almost 18 summers, so the idea of having children right now is new to me... I don't know if I'd be able to handle kids at the moment." She said
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 1:03 am

"No no love. I'm you're not heavy enough that I can't carry." he smiled, walked on with her on his back and towards the great falls.

They arrived about an hour later, But they were stopped at the front by warriors, "HALT!" they said, "Speak your names!"

"Nightshade.....I am born of Kali and Rawlo." he said, "This is my Mate Dea. We've come to see my parents. And Please let me go past, My mate is with child." he said.

"....." they looked to eacher and nodded, "GO straight to their hut, we'll inform the Alpha." a couple ran into the camp.

"Shall we?" he asked, Dea still on his back.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 1:04 am

Dea nodded as she held on tight. She was nervous, she hoped that his parents liked her. But a part of her wasn't sure. She was worried. She noticed his old clan much larger. She was surprised, but at the same time amazed with how much stuff they lacked that Nike clan was building. It was mostly thanks to Ella for her amazing brain, but at the same time she knew she helped too.

She winced as she noticed her belly growing within the last few days as she looked at Knight. She felt embarrassed with Knight carried her, "Honey... I can walk you know." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 1:28 am

"As long as you are alright." he let her down, "This way." he got Dea's hand and they got walking through the village to head to his birth home. The othe remembers of the clan watched as the walked through, many children around, running and playing with each other but paused seeing the strangers. Some whispered, recognising Night, but were puzzled by Dea.

They arrived to his family hut, which was BIG, each hut was pretty big actually, meaning big families lived together.

An dark grey woman pantherian came out with a pot of water and saw who was approaching, "......Nightshade?" her eyes widened, "NIGHTSHADE!!!!" she ran to him.

"Mother!" he smiled and grabbed his mother and spun her in their embrace laughing, his mother crying, "Oh my baby!" she cried.

"Mother I'm alright." he smiled, His mother touched his face, "You look JSUT like your father at your age....he'll drop at the sight of you." she chuckled wiping her face. "Mother...this is my mate, Dea. Dea, this is my mother, Kali."

Kali blinked seeing Dea, looking to her son, "A tigress? How?"

"Long story mama." he said, "Please can we go inside, Dea is with child and needs to rest."

"OH! Come in yes! Please!" she urged them both in.

---

Nike looked at her and got her hands, "You leant about your partner's....weakpoints the more you get to know their body.......I get turned on at the mere sound of your moans." he grinned at Ella, "So you just...go with what FEELS natural to you."

"It can be done ANY time of the day my love....depends on HOW you feel or want your body desires.....even a thought can make you...get arouse if you so choose to." he said. "We don't need children straight away, but I'm telling you as my mate, a family with you is what i want very much." he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 1:39 am

Dea was rushed in as she looked around and noticed how large their home was. She smiled at his mother, "It's a pleasure to meet you." She stated as she bowed out of respect for his parents. At least in her traditions that what they did. She smiled at her as she noticed a rather large man, much taller than Knight but looked exactly like him. She blushed as she looked as she held her mates hand tightly. She looked at his mother and noticed just how beautiful she was, 'wow' she thought as she noticed how beautiful she was, "You are so beautiful" her words came out without much thinking. She blushed as she felt embarrassed. "Oh... Gosh I'm sorry... It just came out." She said as she felt like an idiot now.

~!~

Ella blushed as he was being rather husky with her. She blushed as she could feel her body reacting to him. She squeaked as he inched closer to him. She blushed as she closed her eyes hearing his every word.

She felt his lips on hers as she returned the kiss. Her face still red as she pulled away, She felt something, she knew the feeling, but always felt embarrassed about it. She gently gave more into her feelings as she touched his shoulder and brought him for another kiss, "I want one too..." She whispered as she looked into his deep green eyes. She kissed his lips softly as she felt addicted to him, "Nike..." She whispered softly as she felt like she had to have him, even in mid day. She blushed as she realized what she was doing and yelped as she stood up, "S-sorry..." She gasped out feeling her heart race.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 1:49 am

Kail chuckled, "No not at all. I don't be told i'm beautiful at all my dear daughter." she smiled.

The larger man had a long beard as well, ".......Nightshade?" he blinked, "Is it really you?" he got up from his spot, he was looking over arrows before they came in. "By the spirits my boy.....you're sprouted into a man." he laughed. "You're in good health too I see." he chuckled patting his son's shoulders, "God to see you too father." he smiled.

"Father, This Dea, my mate. Dea my father, Rawlo." he introduced her.

"Aw, a Tigress. Haven't seen any of you since i was a cub." he chuckled looking her over, "........a little skinny though...don't you eat much?"

"RAWLO!" "FATHER!" his wife and son growled then shook their heads.

"I'm sorry Dea." Kail sighed. "Please make yourselves at home. I'm sure Ashur is on his way to meet you both." she got pulling net bags of fruit down from the high ceiling and got prepping something to eat.

".....Oh boy...." Night felt nervous now.

---

He chuckled at her blushed expression, "I know its all new to you...but you'll find once your instincts kick in more you'll find its came VERY naturally." he said, kissing at her neck now and he gently pinned her between the entrance of the bath and middle room. "You're cute when you're all blushed up." he whispered in her ear. Kissing her rosebud lips again, "Do't be sorry." he said, "Its natural to be nervous as well."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 2:01 am

Dea blinked as she started to laugh a little as she smiled at them, "I am a bit underweight, but there are certain reasoning, but no you're son hunts very well and he feeds me well." She smiled. She was already loving her hew family. She smiled brightly as she noticed the fruit. "is there anything I can do to Help Kali?" She asked as she helped her.

She noticed quickly the moment her new Mother in law said the name Ashure, Knight got nervous quickly. She blinked as she looked at her Mate, "Knight.... Whats wrong?" She asked softly as she looked him over.

~!~

Ella breathing was starting to get a bit more rapid as she closed her eyes feeling Nike kissed her neck and pinning her against the wall. She looked up at him as she blushed more more as she tried her hardest to relax a little bit. She shivered when he kissed her lips as she moaned softly. She was still nervous about giving in as she looked at him. "Nike." She moaned his name as she felt her body tingle.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as she felt weak against her knees, "W-what are you doing to me?" She asked as she wasn't sure why her body was reacting tot he way it was, just him talking alone was getting her turned on.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 2:08 am

"No no my girl you rest, you've had a long journey." she said, she poured a brewed beverage in a little clay cup and handed it to her, "Here. this will help bring some energy back." she said.

It smelt sweet like mango but was a light red clear colour, "Here you go my boy, you need it too." Kail said. "Thank you mama." he said, sipping it, "Oh spirits i've not drinks this in so long!"

"Some for you husband?" she asked, "Why not." he chucked, "And don't be too worried my boy, Ashur didn't banish you remember. You left on your own free will." his father reminded.

"I know father, but I just remember how intense he can be." he said.

---

He felt her knees buckling and he picked her up under her legs and held her against the wall, "I am lighting up the fire that is in your belly....and in your core....the fire of WANT." he smirked and he lifted her top up to let her breast out and got kissing and licking at her petite mound of flesh.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 9:49 am

Dea looked at the drink and took the cup and thank Kali. She smiled as she took a sip and blinked at how sweet and delicious it was. "Wow." She said as she started to drink a little more of it.

She looked over at Kali and than her Rawlo and smiled at how long family they are, 'no wonder I got to be lucky and found Knight really attractive." She grinned to herself as she smiled. She blinked when she looked down at her belly and felt a a small kick. Her baby was kicking as she gasped as she grabbed knight hand quickly. She couldn't speak as she was so excited and had his hand place on her belly. She tried to feel for it again and felt another kick as she grinned happily, "She kicked." She smiled happily.

~!~

Ella moaned a little more, her body feeling hot when he undressed her top and started to kiss at her small, breast. She Shivered as she felt his hands starting to feel around her butt when he lifted her, "Nike." She gasped as she could feel her body getting wet, and he wasn't doing much. She felt embarrassed and nervous. She looked down at him as her eyes were glazed over, "Nike.... I.... I want." She breathed out as she wasn't sure what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 9:54 am

Night perked up, "Really?!" he came over and touched Dea's belly, hoping to feel the little one kick again.

"Nightshade.....is this your first child?" asked his mother. "Yes mother." he smiled, he was NOT about to tell them it MAY BE Nike's child. "We thought it would be best to come see you all before Dea got too heavy to travel." he said.

"Honestly you should have waited till the child was born...travelling with a baby OUTSIDE the belly is a bit easier than when inside." his mother half joked. "I'll get our shaman to check you over just in case, travelling that long is stressful." said Kali.

"Don't worry too much wife, these two a young and strong, they can handle a LITTLE stress." said Rawlo.

---

Nike groaned as he tasted of her soft skin and got sucking on her nipples a little, "Mmmm you are so cute." he smirked, listening to her moans and feeling her body shiver.

"you want what my sweet?" he asked, wanting her to say it herself, "What do you want?" he smirked, grinding his pelvis against hers.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 10:07 am

Dea smiled as she felt the baby kick along her fathers touch. "Feel that?" She asked with a smile. She was so happy.

Dea smiled, "I think I was more eager to visit Night's Family than anything." She said honestly to Kali. She smiled, "I also wanted to meet my new mother and have my first meet their grandparents." She said as she blushed a bit. She held Night's hand gently as she looked at him. Her corner of the Eye caught as she noticed someone else entering. Her ears perked as she noticed a Man. She motioned for Night to turn around, 'thats much be Ashur' she thought as she looked at him.

~!~

Ella moaned as she felt weird saying it out loud, "I... I want you Nike." She breathed out as she looked into his Eyes, "P-Please." She said. She felt hot all over, his touched, his smell, his everything. She groaned as she felt his hard erection grinning against her, "Mmmm~" She moaned as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 10:18 am

Night smiled, "I do....and you said she? You haven't predictions already?" he chuckled.

Kali smiled, ""I understand Dea and I thank you....but please....if you two are having any MORE children...wait till they are a little older. We can wait." she said, "A mother needs to be well as well as her offspring." she advised her lifting her chin up gently, "But I'm thrilled to see my son has chosen well." she smiled.

Night smiled and kissed Dea's hands.

A tall Athletic pantherian with LONG silky black-grey hair entered, he had MORE painted marks than anyone else the village had and he had a crests a red feathers on his head too. ".......Nightshade....Its been a long time." he said, his voice strong, but stern.

"Yes sir....it has." Night was still nervous looking to the ground.

"Lift your eyes boy." he instructed. And Night obeyed, Ashur circled him to see how Night's nerve was since she left all this time ago. ".........Hear tis still strong I see and your body standing like the great tree.......good to see you've not been influenced badly." he said.

".....THank you sir." he said.

"......And who is this?" he glanced to Dea.

"My mate, Dea. Dea, this is Ashur...he's the clan Alpha." he introduced.

"Dea.....Ha....that name with us means 'white sun'." he said, "Nightshade and Dea....the spirits are ironic." he joked a little.

---

Nike grinned hearing her finally speak it and he kissed her deeply and carried her to their bed. He laid her on her back and tugged her loin cloths off and got removing his own as as well, his own arousal being shown. "Ella....my Ella..." he got kissing down her belly and getting lower and lower.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 10:32 am

Dea bowed out of respect as she stood up, "It's a pleasure." She said softly as she looked at him with a small smile. She felt a little uncomfortable, but kept firm.

She felt intimidated by him, no wonder he was Alpha. Very much different compared to Nike. She watched closely as she noticed Night being more submissive to his original Alpha, very different from how he behaves with Nike. She looked down as well as it seemed a little much for her. She held his hand as she looked at his previous Alpha, "You have a wonderful Clan here. Very lively." She commented with a smile trying to easy some of the tension.

~!~

Ella moaned when she yelped being brought over to the bed. She laid back as she watched her mat undress in front of her. She was still embarrassed so she closed her eyes to give him privacy. She moaned as she felt him kiss down her belly close to her wet center core. She blushed more as she felt her getting wet.

She shivered under the pleasure as she moaned louder, feeling him lick at her, "N-Nike~!" She breathed out as she reached for his hair, enjoying the sensation a little too much.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 10:39 am

"......." he squinted at her for a moment and leaned in, sniffing her, he smelt Night on her....but SOMEONE else as well........but he decided to not bring it up here. "Interesting." he said.

Night was panicking a little, 'oh fuck he smells Nike!'

"........Tell me Night, how did you meet this fetching Tigeress?" he asked as looked to kali, "Tea please." he said and Kail got pouring a cup.

"At first she was found near our bounders and we took her back to camp and we learned from Dea that she and a whole other lot of females were taken by slavers......we rescued them and Gained their and Dea's freedom...they all live with our little clan now." he explained the short version.

"I see........" Ashur took a sip of his tea.

---

He licked as well and he opened her legs out a little to get a closer and clearer look at her, "Such a cute pink colour." he said, teasing her pn purpose. "You're very wet too love." he leaned in and could smell her arousal and he licked at her bud.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 10:56 am

The moment she felt Ashur sniff her she felt tense. 'oh god...' she panicked as she looked at Night, but remained still. She could see his was panicking on the inside as well.

She felt a little uneasy about her story, a story she hoped her new family didn't have to hear, but it was something she couldn't changed. She looked down feeling ashamed. She wasn't perfect as she felt like she was being placed under a microscope.

She wanted to back out and get away, she was getting a little scared. She tighten her grip on Night to let him know she was scared.

~!~

Ella moaned as, "Nike~ No...~!" She gasped as she felt her self not helping the sensation as she was more wet, "Nike..." She gasped as she felt him lick at her clit. She shivered at the sensation as she gasp feeling herself cum a little bit, just form the teasing, "Nike... Ahhh~" She moaned more
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 11:05 am

"Sir...she's and the other girls have been great for our bachelor group..." Night started, but Ashur motioned for silence hearing that, ".........You started a Bacholar group? Are you the Alpha?" he asked Night.

"......No...I'm the Second in command." Night said holding his chest out and proud.

"....Are you to tell me THAT fool is the alpha of you clan?" he asked, his tone changed.

"Yes he is Ashur....but he's been doing well-" Ashur stopped him again. "............I never got to ask you before you left Nightshade......WHY didn't you stay? When you KNEW he deserved to be punished as he was?" he asked him seriously.

"......He was my brother in arms Ashur...and my best friend.......I couldn't let him be on his own......Nike...would have been more bitter if I hadn't......." he said.

"..............................................................................Indeed. I will still allow you back to see you family whenever Nightshade...but I will NOT hear that name again while you are here...understood?" said Ashur.

"Yes sir." he nodded.

Ashur left the hut.

Kali sighed, "He's never going to forgive him....I feel so sad for Felida."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 11:12 am

Dea let out a breath she didn't realized she held as she looked at her Mate.

She turned to Kali when she heard another Name, "Is that.... Nike's mother?" She asked softly.

She wanted to see her, granted she had no reason to, but part of her wanted to see her and let her know her son was doing well and that he found a mate he really cared for. she looked at Night as she looked at him, "Cant we go look around?" She asked as she needed a breath of fresh air.

Being around his original Alpha just scared her too much. 'no wonder he's the alpha. I can't believe Nike thought he could take him on.' she thought as she looked down at her belly. She rubbed it gently, but noticed she didn't feel any movement, 'probably feel asleep.' she thought as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantherians
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Pantherians :: Pantherians :: Pantherians-
Jump to: