Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War of the Tiger and Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 12:50 am

His eyes widened seeing the MAP. 'Oh....that would be PERFECT..............' he thought for a moment and quietly moved back and exited from his room and went to her door, knocking and opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 12:53 am

Natsuki heard the knock and the door suddenly open and quickly turned around. She used her body to hide the map behind her. "Roku...what brings you here?" She asked trying to stay calm and act as normal as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 12:55 am

".....I......" he closed the door behind him and walked her in a rush and kissed her again, honestly he couldn't stop thinking about her since this morning even more so than before.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 6:24 pm

"What's wmm-!!" He was so quick she couldn't even finish her sentence. He was right in front of her and immediately kissed her. Her eyes went wide and she didn't know how to react. But his kiss felt SO good. It was warm and heated like the one they shared that morning. After a few seconds, she pulled back and looked at him.

"Why the rush...?" She asked in a husky breathless voice.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 6:41 pm

"I....Couldn't stop thinking about you....I...can't hold back anymore." he said, kissing at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:48 am

"R-Roku...please slow down. Mmm!" He found her weak spot. Her neck was very sensitive and she put her weight on the table as she felt her knees start to buckle. "I thought about you too..." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 2:16 am

He gently got her on the futon, feeling her knees getting wobbly. He smiled hearing her words and kissed her again, undoing her obi belt.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 5:36 pm

"Mmm...Roku!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back, hungrily. She started to give into him when she felt him undo her obi belt. She grabbed his wrist and tried to stop him. "Wh-what are you doing?" She said feeling that things were moving way too fast. Something was off.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 6:56 pm

He blinked, "I.." he sighed, "I'm sorry....I thought...you..." he stood, "I'm sorry, Nevermind." he went to leave.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 1:39 pm

Natsuki sat up quickly disregarding her obi belt and grabbed his wrist to stop him, "No...please don't go..." With her obi belt undone, her shirt opened slightly showing the thin tank top she wore underneath. "I don't want you to leave...please stay..." She said honestly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 5:18 pm

He looked to her, "I'm....kind of feeling embarrassed right now." he sighed, he blinked though noticing her state and blushed a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 2:45 am

She saw him blush and closed her top, her cheeks turned red with embarrassment as well. "It's ok...I am too." She admitted. With that, she loosened her grip on his wrist and moved to stand up. "You can go if you want to. I wont force you to stay if it is too uncomfortable for you..." She said feeling kinda sad at the possibility of him leaving.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 3:56 am

"........I....just....couldn't help myself.....you...just had a cute look ....." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 7:20 pm

Natsuki got up and stood in front of him, "Don't be so embarrassed...I'm not mad or anything...you just surprised me a little bit is all. I didn't expect you to move so quickly." She chuckled trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 11:27 pm

He sighed, "...just don't move that quick for that either.....I...." he sighed, "As long as you are not angry."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 9:48 pm

She took a step closer, "I'm not angry..." She reached forward and touched his cheek gently. "I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me on purpose. How about we try that again...just slower this time." She leaned into him and kissed his lips slowly and gently. Her shirt fell open as she pressed her chest against him. "You've been on my mind all day..." She confessed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 4:12 am

He smiled as she pushed against him and he got alarm around her waist, "Have I now?" he chuckled and kissed at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 1:37 am

"Y-Yes...I was barely able to concentrate on my work...let alone my mission." She turned her head and bit her lip trying to keep quiet. "N-Nemo will be back soon...if he catches us...ahhh!" She felt his kiss become more heated as he hit a sensitive spot on her neck above her necklace. Her bell was ringing furiously with each movement they made.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 1:47 am

"Where did he head off to?" he asked, "Maybe if...we move to my room?" he asked, holding her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 1:59 am

"He left to hunt. He usually goes in the early morning when everyone is still asleep..." She looked into his face and got lost in his eyes. She nodded and decided to go with him to his room. It was probably a VERY bad idea...but she couldn't hold back anymore. "Ok..." She said in a soft low voice.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 2:07 am

When she wasn't looking he snuck the map she had into his obi and they got heading to his room. Once up there he closed his door and undid his main clothes, making sure he kept the map hidden as he stopped down to his fudonchi. He ALMOST naked, except for his...MANLY parts still being covered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 2:18 am

Natsuki followed him into his room without a word. She closed the door behind her as he entered the room and started to take his clothes off. He stripped down to the bare minimum right there in front of her. It caught her off guard, but its not like she hadn't already seen what was hidden under that fudonchi.

She walked closer to him and started to slowly remove her clothes piece by piece until she was left with her black bra and matching underwear. She took her necklace off and took the red ribbon from her hair letting it fall.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 2:20 am

He watched as he hair loosened and he felt a shiver go up his spine, "You look lovely....with your hair down." he said, approaching her, "........" he played with a lock of her dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 2:53 am

Natsuki smiled and reached for the headband that held Roku's hair back and gently pushed it back off his head and let his hair fall around his face. She pushed his side bangs out of his face and leaned in to kiss his forehead. "I like when your hair is free like this..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 2:56 am

He smiled and he leaned in and kissed her on the lips gently and got and arm around her, "Mm...Natsuki..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of the Tiger and Dragon
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next