Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble In Voodoo Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 12:58 am

"MmMMMMM...well you said you would get to my ass later...it's later! So I want you to fuck me in the ass with your cock! Hurry before yours fingers make me cum!" She demanded.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 1:03 am

He smirked, "SOOOOO Demanding." he stood and mounted her, so she could see him thrust down into her. He flicked the head of his cock at her asshole, but he also spat on her asshole then rubbed it on the head of his cock and then pushed into her ass, "Aww gawd yes!" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 2:00 am

Khloe looked up and watched him mount her from above. Her view was perfect to watch him tease her rear entrance. "MMM! You are such a fucking tease!!" Rubbing his head over her rear was making her go crazy. Her glistening juices could easily be seen dripping from her pussy. Finally, he pushed in, his huge cock spreading her easily. "MMMMMAHHHH! OH FUCK!!! AHHH!! It's bigger than I remember...AHHH!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 2:16 am

He smirked, "I got hard just LICKING you, so you got me huge!" he got thrusting slowly at first, but he then got thrusting and average pace into her ass doing long DEEP thrusts into her, "YES! Such a tight little backdoor!!!" he sniggered, "FUCK you're SO much more tight fitting here!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 7:02 pm

Khloe clenched the bed sheets in her fists and tugged on them nearly causing them to rip. "AHHHH! HAAA YOU'RE REACHING SO DEEP INSIDE!! AHHH!!" She screamed out, feeling his cock spread her more and more. "Y-Your cock is spreading my ass!!! FUUUUUAHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 7:18 pm

"AWW YEAH!!" he smirked and got thrusting faster into her, "AW FUCK YES! YOU ARE SQUEEZING ME!" he groaned, "Fuck yes! Feeling that cock deep in the tight little ass!" he sniggered at her expressions.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:10 pm

"AHHHH YES!! I FEEL IT!! HAAA ITS PULSING INSIDE ME!" She bit her lip, moaning and squeezing the blankets more. Her pussy was dripping and her juices made such perverted noises each time his body connected with hers. "Fuck...you make me so horny and wet..." She said looking up and watching him thrust down into her at the perfect angle. She could see his cock going in and out of her perfectly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:13 pm

Jori smirked and smacked her pussy a couple time, "MMMm!! YES! FUCK! GONNA CUM IN THIS STARFISH OF YOURS!!" he growled and got going balls deep into her, "AWW FUCK! SUCKING ME IN!!!" He then got rubbing her clit as he thrusting crazy into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 9:06 pm

"AHHHH FUUCKK!" Each smack to her pussy, made her insides constrict and her ass that much tighter. "YES!! AHHHH! YES! CUM INSIDE ME!! I KNOW YOU HAVE PLENTY LEFT!!" His deep thrusts along with his fingers rubbing her clit was enough to make her go crazy. "AHHH I-I CAN'T....ITS TOO MUCH!!! AHHH IM GONNA CUM!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 9:10 pm

He smirked feeling her squeeze him more, "AW YES! GONNA CUMM!!!!!!" He growled and pushed balls deep as he came inside her ass, and kept on rubbing at her clit as he did so, "AWWW FFFUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK!!!" he shuddered his hot seed pooling inside her ass.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 10:29 pm

"AHHHHAAAA! AHHHHHOHFUCKIMCUUMMMIIIINGGG!!!" She instinctively reached to cover her slit knowing that she was going to squirt. "MMMMMM HAAA AHHH!!" Her body started to tremble and her pussy started to squirt. Her fingers were barely able to tame the splashes. "OHH ITS SO HOT!! AHHHH MY BODY IS ON FIRE!!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 12:31 am

He gave a toothy grin seeing her squirting like a fountain, "Aww look at that." he sniggered, "Gushing like a little slut." he pulled her hand away to see her pussy witching, "Bet no one else has gotten you to cum so hard." he smirked and rolled her clit between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 4:57 pm

"NO AHHHH DON'T!! HAAAAHHHHH!" Her clit was so sensitive and pulsing. His fingers squeezing and rolling it made her go crazy. It seemed he was doing all her could to make her keep squirting and prolong her intense orgasm. "FUAAAHHHH I CANT STOP!! AHHHH SO INTENSE!!!" Her body twitched and writhed beneath him. "ST-STOP I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! AHHHHH!" She begged him to stop, the intensity was getting to be too much. She was losing control over her body just about.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 8:23 pm

Jori smirked at her expression and her going crazy from his touches. "If a stop i won't be able to see that intoxicating expression you've got on right on." He sniggered, "Ohhhh? Begging me are we?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 8:55 pm

"Y-Yes....AHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT!! FUCK!! IF YOU KEEP TEASING ME LIKE THIS I AM GOING TO PISS ALL OVER YOU SO STOOOOOOP!!" She begged and screamed at him. Having both of these tender spots teased for THIS long was becoming too much to bare for her. She squirmed and writhed more trying to get away from his touch.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 9:22 pm

"Like that is an issue." he smirked, he still hadn't pulled out of her and got grinding into her. "You aren't going anywhere, my sweet." he kept on tormenting her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 11:33 pm

"NOOOO! STOP! AHHHH MMMMM AHHH I'M GONNA CUUUUUUAHHHH!!!" She loses all control of her body, cumming with great force. "AHHHH!! IM CUMMING AHHH!" She squirms trying to get away. She couldn't stop it, her orgasm was so strong. It was making her squirt and urinate all at the same time. "STOP!! NO DONT LOOK!!! AHHHHH!" Her face was bright red as she embarrassed herself peeing in front of him like that.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 11:40 pm

He smirked, ".....mmmmmm yes." he sniggered and leaned over and leaned into her ear, "You're mine." he said licked at her ear, "Mmmm you are such a little slut. And YES I will look, cause I GOT you going so hard." he smirked in triumph.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:27 am

Khloe's body was not listening to her anymore. It shook and trembled with tremors as her orgasm carried on. His cock kept moving inside her while his fingers tormented her already sensitive clit even more. They were both covered in her her juices and more. She turned her head away when he leaned down and moaned when he licked her ear. "MMMMM! Just stop....I....have no-nothing left...I'm so exhausted..." She begged, wanting him to just put her down so she could breathe better.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:33 am

He smirked, "Say that you are MINE and I'll oblige you." he said with a toothy grin, "Its the only way I'll let you rest."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:43 am

Khloe knew that she had no choice in the matter. While she enjoyed being brought to a new level of ecstasy by this scumbag, she was NOT thrilled about the idea of becoming his in any way. But she had no choice. "FINE! IM YOURS!! MY BODY BELONGS TO ONLY YOU!! NOW STOP ALREADY!!" She yelled out.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:53 am

He smirked and pulled out of her ass and he stood up, "There we go." he said at he casually stretched his arms and back a bit to get loose. "Shall we go for a shower?" He smirked, "Since you do need one." he sniggered at her. He would call for new sheets later.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:10 am

Khloe was relieved to finally be able to just lie on her back with her legs flat and take a deep breath. She couldn't believe what had just happened. No man was ever able to make her cum with such force and even make her pee at the same time. There was NO way she was going to tell him that and stroke his ego even more. She just glared at sat up slowly seeing the sheets totally soaked around her. "Fine..." She stood up not wanting to refuse a chance to shower. She felt so disgusting.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:13 am

He helped her up and then picked her up, having a she would be feeling a little wobbly. He got her to the bathroom and let her down on the tiles and he got the shower going the room filling with steam.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:39 am

"You're being such a gentleman...it's really weird." She said as he carried her in his arms to the bathroom. She leaned against the wall when he put her down and watched him turn the shower on. It was hot, making the room fill with steam quickly. The shower was plenty big enough for the two of them.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Voodoo Town
Page 20 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: