Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble In Voodoo Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:41 am

"Well I knew you would have trouble getting there." he smirked a there. He got the water set to what temp he wanted and he looked at her, "Well come in." he said as he undid his dreads to let them hang loose as he showered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:00 am

Khloe walked in and moved around him to the back of the shower while he was under the water. She couldn't help but stare as the water fell down his toned body and his hair moved freely. She took her own hair down and shook it loose letting it fall reaching to her lower back.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 7:58 am

He glanced to see her hair all loose as well and touching her back area, he smirked and gave a light snigger but continued on with washing himself, but stealing a glance of her now and then.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:20 pm

Khloe could feel his eyes on her staring at her backside snickering. "What is so funny?" She asked and turned around to face him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 7:22 pm

"Ohhh nothing." he smirked, teasing her, acting like nothing was going on.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:12 pm

She shook her head, "Stop being such a tease. It's really annoying." She said giving him a displeased glare.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:16 pm

He laughed a little, "Not my fault you've a short fuse." he said poking her shoulder then tracing a finger down her arm.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 12:39 am

"You really like pissing me off don't you?" She said as she smacked his hand away. "You're lucky you are handsome and are great in bed." She walked past him and took her turn standing under the water. Her dark green hair immediately started to cling to her curves as the water covered her body.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 12:53 am

He smirked, "I know all that." he chuckled as she smacked his hand away. "Such an exotic skin and hair." he said, looking at her all drenched and her hair clinging to her back.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 1:03 am

Khloe pulled her wet hair over her shoulder revealing the markings on her back. It was a special marking that showed which clan she belonged to. Every one of her clan members had some variation of the same mark. "No one has ever been so fascinated with my real body. Everyone else just ran away scared that I was going to eat them..." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 1:22 am

He looked at the marking and he got tracing it with his finger, "Well..." he chuckled, "I'm not just an ordinary man either my Venomous Beauty." he smirked, "Oh...I forgot to mention, you need to stay here with me." he smirked, eager to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 1:34 am

Khloe tensed when his finger traced over the marking on her back. No one dared to touch her like that. The colors on her back were also a warning, showing she was indeed venomous and dangerous letting prey know to stay away, but Jori wasn't scared in the least. She started to actually relax a little bit until his words made her cringe. She turned around quickly, glaring at him. "WHAT?!? I NEVER agreed to stay here with you! That was not part of the deal!" She yelled resisting the urge to grab him by the throat.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 1:40 am

"Well you said you are MINe and that you've agreed to work with me....it would be easier to do so wouldn't it?" he smirked. he was half expecting her to lunge but stood there casual with his arms crossed and naked. "And that you own me for the bed.' he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 2:05 am

Khloe was visibly frustrated and annoyed. There was nothing she could do, he was right. She did say that she belonged to him and only him. As much as she despised the idea of living under the same roof with him she had no choice. "It seems I have no choice in the matter. Will I at least get my own room?" She asked already guessing what his answer would be and she wasn't going to like it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 10:56 pm

"Nope. You're with me." he grinned at her. "I am keeping you close when we work together." he smirked, "Get's you perks."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 11:06 pm

She sighed and shook her head, "I had a feeling you would say that. Admit it, you just want me to yourself. That is why you want me to stay in your room." She said seeing right through his little ruse.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 11:26 pm

"Isn't it obvious?" he smirked, not denying it. "But being that close to me will allow you extra protection." he said as he stepped out of the shower and got a towel and rubbing his face dry.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 11:53 pm

"Painfully obvious." She said continuing to glare at him. She stayed in the shower a bit longer and dispensed some body wash in her hands and started to rub it over her body being wary of the markings on her side. "I don't NEED extra protection. I am more than capable of taking care of myself."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 12:09 am

It was mango scented body wash, surprisingly. "Oh I know that my Sweet, but Everyone needs a little extra helping hand on occasion. Just like I need yours to assist with this rival group." he said and got squeezing his dreads of the water.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 12:16 am

Khloe stood under the water and rinsed the sweet smelling suds off her body. Once she was done, she turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. She had no response because in a way, he was right. "Fine..." She reluctantly agreed to his demands. "I guess since you know most of my secrets, I should tell you my real name. It's Klotho." She said, snatching the towel from Jori to dry her own hair.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 12:29 am

He didn't care she took his towel as he grabbed another, "There was extras." he smirked, "And Klotho........It suits you." he sniggered. He inhaled the scent of the mango wash she used, "You smell good with Mangos." he teased and got the towel around his waist as he exited from the bathroom and went to check his security viewers to make sir egis minions were not up to anything. He gave a dry glare seeing three playing cards and he got the mic on "Frank to the Loading Bay, three FUCKWITS need to be taught a LESSON." the three men immediately got up and led their game alone and went right back to work, Jori gave a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 12:36 am

"I know, but I wanted YOURS." She said with a smirk of her own. Once her hair was not dripping wet anymore, she wrapped the damp towel around her chest. "You really like sweet smells, don't you?" She asked and followed him out shortly after. She heard the page he made to Frank. "What's going on?" She came up behind him and looked at the security monitors. She saw an upside down crate with some playing cards on top. "Hmm, workers slacking off?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 12:40 am

"I like fruit sweet." he smirked.

"Oh just some of my men who think they can get sneak in a card game." he said and he saw Frank had arrived and saw the cards, going on to deal with the men. "I don't like slackers and in this group you get ONE chance." said Jori, "If caught again....I make an example out of them...." he licked his lips and sniggered with a blood chilling tone.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 1:08 am

Klotho looked from the screen to Jori seeing his chilling expression, the look of blood lust in his eyes. "What do you have planned for them exactly?" She asked him, knowing he was not above doing something crazy.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 1:21 am

"Ohh? You want to know?" he sniggered, "Well....I would start by getting one tied down or hung upside down by his feet......while he's squirming and listening to me sharpen my knives.......maybe playing my favourite music in the background." he sniggered starting off his plot. "THeeeennnn I would....cut open the shirt and make some deep cuts...but enough enough to get through to the inner parts....just enough for bleeding to keep going......then depending if he is screaming enough....I keep going with that for a while and then........" he made a motion on his own belly, "Stab into his abdomen and get cutting him open like a hung hog." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Voodoo Town
Page 21 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: