Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 1:34 am

He grumbled waking up, "Ugh...already?" he sighed and got got slowly and getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 12:51 am

Klotho walked up behind her lover and stood at his side. "Yes, its so good to be home. And it looks like the children kept things running smoothly while we were away."

"Hurry up Ezra!" Arrie yelled again as she ran up the stairs to get him.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:19 am

"I've not doubted them before my venomous beauty." he smirked, "Come along, they should be awaiting us."

"SHUT UP!!" Ezra shouted at her, "I'm getting dressed you harpy!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 6:17 pm

"Well get dressed faster! They're waiting for us!" She screamed and banged on the door.

"We've been away for months. I can't wait to see them, but I also can't wait to have fun fucking you in our huge bed all night long." She whispered into his ear then tugged at his ear lobe with her fangs.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 6:55 am

"OH SHUT UP!!" he growled

Jori grinned at his lover and got an arm around her waist, "You just you wait." he paused, hearing the same shouting, "Ugh.....they are already shouting." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 2:21 pm

"DON'T TELL ME TO SHUT UP!!" She yelled back. "Just get your ass out here!" Arrie rolled her eyes at the door and walked back down stairs to go greet their parents.

Klotho chuckled and kissed her lover to quell his annoyance. "Well they are twins. It would be odd if they didn't yell and fight from time to time."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:27 am

Once her was dressed he came down, "You are SO annoying." he said, "Let's go then." they headed on out to meet their parents.

Jori growled, "They better be acting professional while we are gone." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:33 am

"You grow more and more like father every day. It's kinda scary actually." She teased him and pinched his cheek.

"They will. They're good kids. Even if they bicker from time to time. Hell you and I probably bicker more than they do and we keep this business running just fine." She said. The two of them walked off the ship and onto the dock. "Hmm, I wonder where they are?" Klotho said as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:41 am

"STOP. PINCHING. ME." he pronounced, still not happy being woken up as the just arrived to their parents position.

"True. But we don't shout like that." she said, tapping under her chin.

"Hey ma." Said Ezra as they arrive.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:51 am

Arrie stuck her tongue out at Ezra before they finally caught up with their parents at the edge of the dock. "Mother, Father, welcome home!" She went first to hug her father. She was a bit of a daddy's girl and learned all about how to use her voodoo magic from him.

"My dear children, we missed you both." She reached out to Ezra and kissed his forehead.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:56 am

Jori smirked, "You two kept the place in one piece I see." he said.

"Don't get mushy on me ma." Ezra pouted, with her kissing his face.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 1:07 am

Klotho chuckled and gave him a hard noogie instead. "I'm sorry dear. I just haven't seen you and your sister in so long."

"Yes, Father we have. We also figured out why some of the slaves were escaping. They created a hole in the cave and was escaping that way. We patched it up and now the slaves are bound in chains so they can't move at all." She said proudly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 1:12 am

"AHHH! MA NO!!!!" he growled.

"Excellent. But double cheek the base for any OTHER possible points." he said, "But good thing you found it, it costs gold to get new cargo." he said, "And WHAT were you arguing about this time?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 12:45 am

Klotho really dug her knuckles into the top of his head and then kissed the top of his head. "I'm sorry, Ezra. In my eyes, you are still my baby boy. You both have grown up so fast."

Arrie chuckled at the two of them. Their mother was the only one that was able to treat him as such and he didn't get mad or throw a fit. It was clear that he was her favorite, but she loved them both equally. "Yes sir! We will get right on that!" Arrie wanted nothing more than her fathers approval. She wanted to make him proud of her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 2:52 am

"Aw ma stop the fussing will ya!" said Ezra, "Indulge her boy and don't get pushy." his father reminded him.

"Good. You mother and I have brought back more cargo and slaves, help see to it, BOTH Of you." eh looked to his son. Ezra sighed, "Yes sir....."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 5:48 pm

"Right away father! Let's go, Ezzy!" She said teasing him farther. She gave her mother a quick hug as well and went headed toward the docks to help unload the cargo.

Klotho watched as he children walked toward the Reaper to do their duty. "We are lucky to have such great kids...considering what we had to go through to see that they were born and not taken away from us." She said thinking back to the dangers they had faced in the past.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 5:53 pm

"STOP calling me that!" he growled at his sister.

"Indeed. But they are coming into their own...soon enough they'll be out on trips and we cane deal with this here...." he smirked at Klotho.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 6:33 pm

Arrie stuck her tongue out at him and walked with her hands held behind her back so he wasn't tempted to smack her ass when their parents were out of sight.

"Yes, they are. Before long you and I will be able to retire and leave the business to them. You and I can just lie around and fuck ALL. DAY. LONG." She said with a smirk of her own as she pulled him along back to the house to have some fun.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 10:06 pm

Ezra wasn't planning on doing so, but he smirked seeing her action, 'Just you wait.' he thought to himself.

He grinned at his lover, "Or you and I can find our OWN island so we can FUCK .ALL. DAY. LONG." he added to the ideas, getting an arm around her waist and kissed her passionately not caring to anyone watching.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 11:06 pm

Arrie and Ezra arrived at the ship and went below deck to see just how many new slaves and cargo their parents had brought back. As expected, all the cages were full and the cargo was packed tight. "Wow, they must have hit is big this trip." Jori's long time right hand man, Frank handed Arania the shipment list and itinerary. She went over everything carefully and precisely to make sure no slave was unaccounted for.

"Ezra if you could supervise the transfer. I will stay below deck taking inventory on all the cargo." She took her list and went to another large storage room to count.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 6:36 am

Ezra grumbled when he is sister told him to stay up top, 'Ugh boring.....' he thought.

Frankie left them to finish the job, know with Arania in charge it would be dealt with.

But once Frankie was out of sight, Ezra smirked and headed on down below and got to the store room, closing the door and locking it, knowing out to deal with locks that were tricky.....and sisters that were tricky.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 7:55 pm

Arania was going down the check list making sure every item was accounted for. They had brought back a lot this go round to get ready for the busy season.

Arrie looked behind her when she heard the door shut and lock. She was slightly surprised to see Ezra standing there with a devious smirk on his lips. "I know what you're thinking...but don't. This is not the time nor the place." She said seriously.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 2:59 am

"Oh please. You are not telling me what to do right now." he smirked, walking over to her in a predatory way.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 9:46 am

"Yes I am! I am in charge right now, so you can't just barge in here and do as you please!" She yelled back at him taking a few steps back to keep a safe distance between them.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 5:53 pm

"Does it look like I'm fazed, dear Sister?" he smirked, still not listening to her growls and yelling, "And I would be careful with the yelling...wouldn't want them to CATCH us now hmm?" he reminded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next