Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 11:21 pm

Arrie laughed, "Please, father may be easier on me but he would be furious with BOTH of us." She got the rest of her clothes on and pulled her boots on. "Alright. She looked over the notes Jori had given her and found the spell description. "Hmm, looks easy enough."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 11:26 pm

He got his pants back on and his boots, but stayed topless, not caring about his top being covered. he got back to helm and was steering again, "Well dear sister, I'm waiting for it."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 12:29 am

Arrie gave him a scowl over her shoulder, "Don't rush me. If you mess with my concentration we might end up in the polar ice caps, so shut it dear brother." She said with a fake display of affection.

She followed the instructions listed and began to recite the necessary spell. The mark on her chest began to glow and she could feel the spell working. A thick fog began to engulf the ship completely concealing them. She kept the image of where she wanted them to go in their mind as the spell progressed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 1:47 am

"Ohh so worried." he said for a last word and allowed her to get the spell going. He watched as the fog surrounded them and he continued on sailing through it as if it was as normal as just being on a clear sea.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 10:51 am

The glowing on her chest began to fade and she opened her eyes to see her spell had worked. "It's done. We should be arriving at our destination within the next few minutes." She said. "It will place us not far from the island. I don't want to risk being spotted just appearing out of thin air."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 10:58 am

Ezra got his his vest and his belts on to get ready to come into the island when they came out of fog, "Just tell me when we're about to clear." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 9:54 pm

Arrie nodded and stayed at the front of the ship to watch and make sure the spell was taking them in the right direction. She mumbled softly in Latin as her mother had taught her to activate her cloaking magic. Her normally green skin turned a soft mocha color similar to her fathers. "We are close. Make sure to use your cloaking magic before the fog dissipates." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 10:33 pm

He was still in his human cloaking, he didn't use his true coloured skin often, not that he was ashamed of it, he just didn't mind either way. He saw the fog clearing an not far off was the island they seeked, "Well there it is. I think i was called, 'White Sand Island.' So let's get to port and get exploring." he said with a grin, eager to get out and see.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 11:12 pm

Arrie looked down at the map and confirmed the name. "Yes this is it, White Sand Island. It is mostly inhabited by humans." She said. The port was not far off and they would be settling in shortly. "I'm gonna go get a few things below deck. Do you need anything?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 11:46 pm

"Check for my gold pouch." he said, "I'm fine right now."

Eventually they reached the port and got their ship docked and he jumped off and got the boat tied. He got his daggers set on him, hidden in the back of his pants, just like his old man. He inhaled the sea port air, "Ready sis?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 12:52 am

Arrie soon joined Ezra on the pier and gave him his gold pouch. She pulled her hood over her head and secured her necklace. "Yep, let's go." She was excited to see the town and all that it had to offer. "Let's get some food first. I'm starving after all that fun we had on board." She snickered.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 1:01 am

"Ohh fuck yeah. I can smell grilled spiced meat." he licked his ups, there for a few things Ezra found important, Food, sex and brawling.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:12 pm

Arrie could smell the spiced meat as well. It made her mouth water slightly. "Wherever that smell of spiced meat is coming from it is making me even more hungry." They followed their noses until the found a big stand selling grilled meat. All the smells filled their noses and made their stomachs growl. "This is a refreshing smell after being at sea for so long." She said looking over the spread of different meats not sure which to sample first.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:23 pm

"Come on then!" he smirked as they both headed away from the dock and they b-lined for the markets where the food stalls were all situated. Caribbean spice birds and jerked chicken and beef, plenty of soups and rice dishes as well as plantain based treats.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 11:16 pm

Arrie chose some meat on a stick to enjoy. Some spicy chicken and steak. "Mmm wow this is amazing!" She took a bite and savored the taste on her tongue. "Mmm here trying this Ezra. It's so good." She held out her stick to him so he could have a bite.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:10 am

Ezra just followed his sister to each spot to look at the old available. He got the piece of steak she offered and got chewing, "Mmm pretty good." he smirked, "How about a whole roasted GUINEA pig?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 1:55 pm

Arrie sighed and shook her head. "You and your appetite. I will never understand where you put it all." Ezra always was a glutton. He could probably eat all the fruit on their home island by himself. "Just eat what you can carry. We have plenty of food on the ship." She said and started walking to take a look at the merchant shops specifically the voodoo and magic shops.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 7:06 pm

"I have a large stomach, give me a break." he said with a shrug. he took her chicken and ate as they continued looking around the market. But He was looking for a smithy of gold smith.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:18 pm

Arrie glared when he took her chicken and quickly ate it all up. "It seems all you can manage to think with is either your stomach or your dick." She said and shook her head again.

When they parted ways, she went into a voodoo shop and admired all the skulls, tarot cards, and memorabilia on the shelves. She had a knack for voodoo and magic and saw a few goodies that she wanted to take back with her. She got a few small spell books and some crystals before heading over to the adjacent store that sold oils and herbs.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:48 pm

"Easy sis I'll get you more later....OF food AND my dick." she winked at her.

HE found a gold smith and got looking at the good that were already made, he found a set of thin hooped errings of gold and in silver. He remembered she wanted silver and smirked, He bought the silver pair and planned to make them her nipple rings which he was make some tweaks. He then bought a Single silver piercing for when he was going to officially make her pussy his forever.

--

Meanwhile....coming into the market a darker skinned stranger with long dreads tied back had just arrived with a basket of freshly caught lobsters and crabs he caught himself. He sighed seeing it was busy but need to get the money for travelling and shellfish sold for good gold. But he paused and sniffed, sure the smell of food being cooked was thick in the air but there was a different scent on the air, 'This scent.....' he followed it to the voodoo shop.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:08 pm

Arrie rolled her eyes as she walked away. She knew he would back up his words and make good on that promise.

---

Once she was finished in the voodoo shop, she lifted her hood back up and walked across the crowded street and stood in front of the herb shop. She picked up a few bags of different herbs and examined them seeing if there were any she might need for the trip. She smelled a few for freshness and decided to go inside and look through their selection of oils.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:20 pm

The Stranger entered the store and cringe a little at the wears and items, he knew well about voodoo but it creeped him out a little bit, but he was not afraid of it. He look around and spotted someone in a hooded cloak. He kept quiet and approached the same spot she was looking at, to make it look like he was not trying anything strange. 'The scent is coming from her......why is it familiar......' he wondered. He was trying to get a look at this figure.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 12:34 am

Arrie was at a display toward the back of the store and was going through some spells and looking at some ceremonial candles. She barely noticed the stranger come in soon after her. She was so enthralled in the many items she had never seen before but only heard about in books and from her father. Once she was done browsing, she turned around and accidentally bumped into someone that was behind her and caused her to drop her things on the floor. "Oops, I apologize. I wasn't paying attention." The impact made her hood fall off and reveal her green dreads and dark red eyes. She got down and picked up her things and made eye contact with the stranger.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 12:45 am

His bright Yellow eye got a glimpse of hers, like glistening rubies. "N-No issue.." he paused and saw past her glamour, ".........You....who are you?" he asked her out front, not thinking about what he was asking. She had the smiler green hair like he did as well, "Are you......" he was stunned, "You are of spider Folk?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:08 am

Arrie's eyes bore into his. She could see past his cloaking magic and saw his true self. His eyes were a familiar golden color and his hair was a similar hue of green to hers. She found herself staring and nearly forgot about her items on the ground. "This is not possible...how? Who are you...?" She asked him in turn not wanting to give up her identity that easily. It was not possible. Her mother told her that there were no more spider folk left. Unless she lied. Arrie sensed danger and knew she was in a sticky situation. "Please excuse me, I have to go." She left her things on the ground and walked past him toward the exit to find Ezra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next