Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 6:51 pm

Ezra got her hands against the nearby tree, "I think you know Arrie." he smirked and spanked her ass, watching her ass jiggle a little. he rubbed his cock along her pussy, "Mmmmm fuck you're wet already... naughty little slut."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 9:15 pm

"AHHH! Ezra..no! You had your fun already...st-stop it!" She dug her fingernails into the trunk of the tree and felt her body betraying her. The teasing was lighting a fire within her and making her so horny. Her body trembled slightly from his cock gliding over her drenched pussy. Anymore force than that and he would slide in with ease. "N-No I'm not...just stop!" She protested even though her hips were moving along with him.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 9:31 pm

"You're mouth says no...mm fuck but your body is betraying you." he sniggered and spanked her other ass cheek, "Your hips are moving with me." he held her by the hips,s till sliding along her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 9:45 pm

Her body continued to move on its own and shake the more he teased her. No matter what she did, it wouldn't stop moving. "Nooo...stop it...please! Ahhhhmmm!" It all just felt too good, she couldn't take the teasing much longer. Her body was BEGGING for him while her mind tried to fight against it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 9:58 pm

"BEG me Arrie, You WANT me to fuck your cock sleeve." he smirked, "Imagine it, spreading your pussy lips and stretching your SO good." he massaged her ass, "MMMM me ramming into you, the sound of flesh slapping flesh."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:52 pm

"No..stop it! Stop talking like that AHHH!!" Her ass cheeks were now slightly blushed from his authoritative spanking. She was crumbling slowly underneath his touch and his dirty talk. She wanted it and she wanted it BAD! His cock seemed to get bigger and harder the more he teased her. It slid over her sensitive clit over and over again making her ooze more and more of her sweet juices.

"I can't take it..." She whined. "Just do it...please." She whispered so low he could barely hear her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 7:01 pm

"You call that Begging?" he smirked, "I need to HEAR you Arrie." he flicked the tip of his cock at her pussy and tapped his hard cock against her swollen lips, "SAY it properly and I'll give you want you want." he smacked her ass again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 7:12 pm

"AHHHAA! N-NOOOO MMM! OHGOOODAHH!" The harsh smack to her ass and his constant teasing made her suddenly cum. She coated his cock with warm fresh juices. Her body was trembling even more and her breathing was rapid. She had a feeling that her premature orgasm was going to get her into even more trouble.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 7:16 pm

"You CAME before I got into your cunt?" he glared, "Punishment time." he got her dreads loose and got the rope she used to tie her hair up around her wrists, and he held her by her bound wrists, "Now, you're going to beg me to fuck you OR i'll leave you out here naked and wet." he smirked.

Last edited by TaviBee on Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 7:59 pm

"I-I'm sorry... I just couldn't take the teasing anymore. AHHH NO!" She yelled when he grabbed her hair tie and her dreads fell loose. "Wh-what are you doing?" He quickly bound her wrists and held her in place. "No Ezra! Please...let me go! I can't control how my body reacts..." She squirmed against him not wanting to be left naked and horny in the open.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 10:09 pm

"Then say, 'I'm sorry Brother, I'm a bad sister and need to be punished.' " he sired at her and he rube chis cocked between her ass cheeks now, teasing her further, "SAY it Arrie." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 10:15 pm

"AHHHHMMMM!" She bit her lip tryingnto stiffle her moans. She looked back at him but was too consumed to glare at him. He was driving her mad.

"I...I'm sorry..." She muttered with a shiver as he was teasing her even more.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 10:18 pm

"SAY it." he smirked, "If you don't in the next ten seconds I'm gonna take your clothes and run off with them." he grinned, making that a promise.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 10:52 pm

"I-I'm s-sorry...I'm a bad sister...and...I need to be pu-punished!" She finally gave him what he wanted and hung her head low in defeat.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 10:56 pm

He grinned in triumph and he pushed into her without another word, "AW YES! You bad girl!" he still had her support up by her bound wrists and got thrusting into her, "MMMMmaawww fuuuuuckkkkk Arrie!" he groaned, watching her ass ripple form each contact, "MMM the sight of your ass back here!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 11:38 pm

"AHHHH...oh it...it feels good..." Once he was inside, she finally gave in. The feeling of him sliding in and out of her was enough to make her crazy. Having her wrists bound turned her on even more. Secretly, she LOVED being dominated by men and her brother was the best at it. Being subdued by her brother and the thrill of doing something completely taboo was turning her on more and more.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 11:42 pm

"AWW fuck! MMMM Arrie you bad girl!" he smirked and got thrusting into her faster, "Aww you like that baby?" he smirked calling her another pet name. "AW FUCK!" he then pushed BALL deep to tease a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 11:46 pm

"OHHHH YES! YES I LOVE IT!" She yelled out loud. "It feels so good!! Go deeper...harder! Fuck my slutty pussy!" Her mind finally broke and she was now under the control of the blissful pleasure she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 11:51 pm

He undid her binds and allowed her to brace against the nearby tree and he got a hold of her hips, thrusting into her with her legs spread out, "Aww yes!! SOOOO fucking slutty! SO sexy!" she spanked her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 11:58 pm

Arrie fell forward and braced herself against the tree. "Oh yes!! My brothers huge dick is inside me!! Ahh yes!! Ohhh fuck AHHH!" She squealed again when he smacked her ass. "Yes!! Tease my ass too! Play with it please!!" She begged him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 12:07 am

"Ohhh you want your tight rosebud messed with do you?" he smirked and he spat on his hand and got rubbing it on her ass then pushed a finger into her asshole and pumped his finger into her ass at the same time.

Last edited by TaviBee on Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 12:17 am

"AHHHHAAA YES!! Ohhh right there!!!" She arched her back and began moving her hips against him wanting to feel him penetrate deeper. "I want more...faster...please AHHH!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 12:26 am

He got slamming into her, "AWWW I am gonna RAM that fine ass of yours after I spunk in your tight cock sleeve!!" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 3:58 pm

"OOHHH YES! AHHH HAVE HAVE AH AH!!" She screamed and moaned loud. Her tongue practically hanging out and her eyes rolling back in her head. "OHHH YOUR COCK IS THE BEEEEEST AHHH!" He was thrusting so hard that her inner walls began to tear and bleed a little bit. He was so intense and animalistic while he fucked her. "Grab my hair brother and force my head back!!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 4:31 pm

He got a hold of her hair and and pull her head back, "AWWWWWFFUUUUCCKKKK!!" he grinned, "OH FUUCKKK!! GETTING CLOSE! GONNA CUM IN YOUR CUNT!!!!" he smirked, "AWWWWW YEAAHH!!" he was right against her ass, thrusting deep into her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next