Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 2:09 pm

"AHHHHAAA!" Her head snapped back quickly when Ezra grabbed her hair. Her back was arched greatly in a deep C curve and she could clearly see Ezra's face as he fucked her.

"YES!! CUM INSIDE MEEEEE! I WANT TO FEEL IT INSIDE!!" Drool began to escape the corners of her mouth. She could hear their flesh smacking against one another and the sound of squelching as their fluids melded together. It made her more and more hungry for that sweet release.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 4:36 pm

His smirk widen and he slammed into her, going all out into her, "AWW FUUUCKK!! YYYYESSSS!!" as thrusted once more DEEP into her and release all he had inside of Arrie, "AWWWWYYYyyeeeesssss!" he hissed in pleasure, bucking into her to make sure she got it all.

He Held himself in her, "You gonna stop this denying?" he asked, "And just get fucked by me whenever?" he smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 5:25 pm

"AHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Arrie screamed out as loud that the birds in the trees were scared and flew away to escape the sudden disturbance. She covered her mouth quickly as not to alert their parents. Her entire body went into an erotic convulsion as she came with force once she felt Ezra's hot jizz shoot inside her. Once she was spent, her hand dropped and she moaned softly feeling more satisfied than she ever had before. She fell back letting Ezra support her. Her vision was clouded with a haze of broken pleasure. Her mind was gone all that matter now was that deep satisfaction she felt all inside her body. Her tongue hung out of her mouth...a true vision of a slut that was thoroughly pleased by her lover.

She blinked a few times finally coming back down to earth when Ezra started talking to her. "Y-Yes...I'll stop r-resisting..." She said with what little strength she had left. A mixture of their juices and a hint of blood trickled down from her stuffed cunt. He filled her to the very brim.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 5:32 pm

He caught her so she wouldn't fall, easily holding her up, He picked her up and laid her on the grass so she could rest a minute. "WHooooo that was good. But We're not done." He laid next to her, "Hot damn that was good." he said again.

He grinned in triumph at her FINALLY submitting to her wants, "This will be fun." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 5:44 pm

Arrie was grateful for a little break. That last round of fucking nearly tore her in half. Her insides were sore and extremely sensitive. She stayed silent and laid there trying to get her strength back.

"What do you mean we aren't done?!? That last go round nearly woke the entire island..." She said feeling embarrassed about being so loud.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 5:51 pm

"No one has come to look have they?" he said, "If they really did worry they would have come over right here and now." he was not worried.

"And YES we're to done." he smirked, smacking her ass, "Gotta hit that ass."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 6:04 pm

"Yeah...you're probably right." She sighed and wrapped her arms around her chest feeling cold.

"AHHH! Not so hard...my entire body is so sensitive..." She hard smack to her ass made more of his cum leak out of her pussy and down between her legs. Her cheeks got red again from the sensation.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 6:13 pm

He sniggered and her reaction, "You seem to like being spanked to me." he massaged her ass cheeks, "I can wait to get into your ass." he kissed her ass and licked over her smooth skin.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 2:21 am

Arrie started to squirm trying to get away from his touch, "MMMM! Please...just give me a bit more time...AHH NO! D-Don't lick me like that...I'll-MMM!" Her body was responding honestly and without hesitation. Her insides were ignited again and she felt she could cum just from his teasing.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 2:30 am

"Mmmm its hard to resist this curvy gorgeous body of yours." he smirked and he got her in downwards doggy, "Keep it there." he smirked and spread her ass cheeks and licked at her asshole to get it going first.

"Mmmmmm tight little starfish." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 2:35 am

Arrie was embarrassed to have Ezra see her in such a way. Her legs were spread open and she was a dripping mess. She kept her face down and didn't look back. "MMMM! AHHH...you're so mean teasing me so much..." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 2:38 am

"Mmm you're cute when you're being teased my dear sister, the most cute moans and squeaks come out of your mouth." he sniggered, "Keep you ass cheek spread for me."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 3:11 am

Arrie looked back at him and bit her lip with anticipation. She was still sensitive, but she also wanted to feel him inside her again. "Ok..." She reached her arms behind her back and grabbed her rosy ass cheeks and spread them apart. "How's this?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 3:21 am

"Perfect." he smirked, he got a look at her, "MMM the sight of you right now is HOT." he spat in his hand and got his all slick again and then mounted her, prodding her ass a little before he push right into her, "AWW fuck that's tight!!" he groaned feeling her squeezing him already.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 3:26 am

She looked back and saw his face twist with a sick pleasure. He was admiring her and prepared himself for the next round. She pulled her ass open more when he started to tease her. "MMMMM! AHHH please Ezra...I want i-!" He pushed in suddenly without warning and went deep pushing into her. "KYAAAA! I-I feel it in my stomach! SO DEEP! PLEASE START MOVING EZRA! I WANT TO FEEL YOU MOVING! PLEASE!!" She begged.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 3:38 am

He smirked and decided to humour her this time and got thrusting into her in a downward direct, "Awww fuck yes! YES! Such a fuck tight ass! SOOOOO FUCKING TIGHT!" he held her by the waist, he thrusted at a average speed at this time. His balls tapping against her pussy with each thrust into her ass.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 6:08 pm

"AHHHHH! ITS SO THICK!!" She arched her back and leaned onto her arms for support as he began to move. "HAAA SO GOOD! AHH AHH AHH! FASTER! MOVE FASTER PLEASE!!" She begged Ezra, knowing that he could go much faster than that. "D-DON'T HOLD BACK! NAIL MEEE!" She whined.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 6:20 pm

He got a firmer grip to her waist and got thrusting into her ass faster now, the sound of their skin smacking against each other, "AWWW FUCK! AW DAMN IT ARRIE!" he got thrusting harder into her, getting more eager, wanting to get deeper into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 7:10 pm

"AHHHHHAAAAAH YES JUST LIKE THAT!! FUCK ME HARD BROTHER!!" Saying those words made her insides constrict more. He was pounding her so hard making their flesh echo as they collided. He was hitting so deep now thrusting deeper and deeper. "AHHHHH OHHHHH GOD MY ASS IS GOING TO RIP OPEN!!! HAAAAA!" Still, she loved getting pounded in such an animalistic way.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 7:38 pm

"AW YEAH! FEELING YOU SQUEEZE THAT TIGHT ASS BABY!!!" he smirked, he spanked her as he rammed down into her, "AWW YES!! YOU LOVE IT!" he groaned, "MMMMM DAMN I'M GONNA MAKE YOUR ASS OVERFLOW WITH MILK!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 6:39 pm

"OH-OHHH YES YES!! HAAAA FILL MY ASS WITH CUM!! HA! I WANT IT! OH I WANT IT SO FUCKING BAD!!" She begsn moving her hips wildly meeting his pounding thrusts. Her pussy began to drip and her as was tightening more around him. "AHHH IM GONNA CUM OHHHH MY ASS AND PUSSY ARE GOING TO CUUUUUUUM!!! OH YES EZRA! EZRA! EZRA! EZRAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Her holes both exploded. "CUIMCUMMMMMMMMIOIIIINNNNNGGGGGGOHHHHHHHH!!!" Her nails dug into the tree trunk and her face completely twisted with pleasure. Her eyes watering, her tongue hanging out of her mouth and her eyes dialated and rolling back in her head.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 10:12 pm

He growled in utter pleasure, "AWWW ARRIE!!!!!!!" he growled and thrusted deep into her ass cumming hard, "Awwwwffffuuuucckkk!!!!!!" his eyes rolled back into his head, his whole body shuddered from the immense pleasure overload that he was getting and giving.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 12:03 am

"Haa ahhh haaa..." Her body shook in tremors and her legs were like noodles. She leaned all her weight against the tree and started to fall onto her knees completely spent. She was COVERED in juices and sweat. Both her satisfied holes oozed hot and sticky cum from the both of them.

"Fu...fuck...Ezra.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 4:27 am

He fell back, also sticky and sweaty, panting heavily, "Fuck in-indeed." he chuckled tiredly. "WHooooo that was good though." he leaned again an opposite tree, "Let's catch our breath a moment and we'll got clean up...and I'll get my clothes back."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 4:34 pm

Arrie was leaning against the tree breathing heavily. She hugged the tree slightly as she came down from her intense orgasm, her body super sensitive to any sort of touch or stimulation. She felt really shitty about what they just did, but it felt AMAZING!

"I..I can't seem to deny it anymore...it's like we were...made for one another." She said between breaths finally admitting to Ezra and herself. She looked at his naked body, really taking a good look for the first time. He was a VERY fine man physically. He was arrogant, violent, and rude...but she loved that about him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next