Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 12:57 am

He smirked, "Ahhhhh hearing you admit it is so satisfying." he sniggered, teasing her again. He blinked seeing her checking him out and he sniggered again, "Like what you see?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 9:45 am

Arrie blushed a bit when he caught her staring. "D-dont get so full of yourself." She leaned against the tree and held on while she tried to stand up. She was still really unsteady on her feet.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 9:36 pm

He stood up and walked over to her with a slight hobble, he helped steady his sister. "You were full of ME before." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 11:16 pm

Arrie couldn't help but smile at his remark. "Heh, you aren't wrong, Ezzy. And I enjoyed every minute of it." She leaned into him and nuzzled him close. "Lets go back to our rock pool and clean up before going back home..." She cooed in his ear.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 3:07 am

"yeah yeah, I know the routine." he said, he picked her up over his shoulder and he carried to the rock pool.

The next day.....

Ezra was in his bed, sleeping in once more, feeling tired form all the 'fun' yesterday evening.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 9:15 pm

"Hey!! Put me down!! I'm not a sack of potatoes!!" She beat him on the back and kicked her feet.

---

Arrie was walking down the hallway and noticed that Ezra was still sleeping. The house was quiet as she was the first one awake. The sun was barely up. She walked past Ezra's door and could hear him snoring. She smirked and decided to have some fun of her own.

She silently opened the door and suck into his room. She locked the door behind her. Ezra was sprawled out on his back in a deep sleep. She snickered again and approached his bed. She slipped under the covers not surprised to see that he slept totally naked. She started at his errection with a hungry look on her face. Her hands reached for his stiff rod and felt how warm it was. He was twitching too. She started slowly to see how he would react.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 9:50 pm

Ezra was still out like a light and he was quiet the heavy sleeper, most noise didn't wake him, he even fell asleep in the middle of a brawl in the home tavern once, partly from being a bit drunk as well. But he let out a small groan when she got stroking him, "Nnghmmm.." he shifted a little but was still not really stirring.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 10:23 pm

Arrie moved her face closer when she was sure that he wouldn't wake up. She was happy to hear his small groan as if he was enjoying her touch. She used her other hand and massaged his engourged scrotum. It was full and his skin was taught. She leaned down and licked them lovingly. Her other hand moved to stroke his huge cock while she sucked and massaged his balls. "Mmm..." she moaned softly starting to get into it moving her body as if it was her pussy fucking his cock instead of her hand.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 2:13 am

"Mmmm....NNgh...." he groaned in his sleep and his body tensed from the feeling running through him, "Mm...Ar-rie...." he groaned her name. His hips started to buck lightly into her mouth on their own, "aww.....fuc-k...." he was still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 2:12 pm

Arrie's eyes went wide when he groaned her name. 'What the? Does he know it's me or is it...?' She asked herself. It was a good thing it was her and not one of the other servants. There would be no explaining that away. Hearing him say her name so freely made her mouth and hands move faster.

"Mmm...Ezra..." She said softly in response. He was really starting to get into it. His hips started to move making his cock go to the back of her throat. Even in his sleep, he was quite rough. Both her hands moved to stroke him and her lips clamped down around his stiff cock and sucked him HARD.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 9:21 pm

His hands then clenched at the sheets and he groaned with a littler more growl to it. "Ahhhh.....grr....." But once her mouth went around his cock tighter, his eyes snapped open, "HUH! HUH?!" he jumped and looked at the tented covers at his legs, and pulled the blanket off and blinked seeing his sister sucking him off, he groaned, "Its the middle of the night." he laid back, he hated getting surprised.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 9:29 pm

Arrie felt his body become tense suddenly and he began to wake up. She kept moving her mouth until he moved suddenly and forced his cock deeper in her mouth than she anticipated. She started to choke and cough. She let him go and covered her mouth sitting back as he pulled the blankets off her. He seemed more annoyed than anything which is what she was aiming for.

"It's actually early morning...consider that payback for last night." She said getting up to leave him hot, bothered, and annoyed. "NOW we're even." She said smirking at him over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 1:07 am

"HUH!!!? You WOKE me UP to do THAT!?" he growled at her, he looked down seeing his cock on full erect, "You.....little....." he glared at her.

He got up, "Ohh no! I'm not letting you get away with that!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 1:11 am

"What you have a free hand. Two in fact. Put them to good use." She snickered and blew him a kiss to further tease him. She could tell that he was furious, but he was probably too tired and groggy to stop her from leaving.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 1:15 am

When she left he growled, 'Just you wait DEAR sister.' he have a toothy grin.

Hours later,

At the breakfast table, Ezra was yawning a lot since he was 'disturbed' from his sleep, leaning his head in his hand.

"You should be awake and Bright, Boy. You've got work to do today." Jori told him, basically telling him to 'wake the hell up.'
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 1:29 am

Everyone was gathered at the table eating breakfast which was a rare occassion with Jori and Klotho often away on business. Arrie was enjoying a plate of fresh fruits.

"You have no room to talk, Jori." Klotho chimed in. "You are not exactly a morning person either. It usually takes me over half an hour to get your lazy ass out of bed." She said reminding her lover of his irritable attitude in the mornings.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 1:35 am

"But I know when I've got work that needs to be done." he said to Klotho as he too a swig of squeezed Melon juice, "You need to stop fucking those maids and and get the head on your shoulders up so your sister is not doing all the work." Jori was serious when it came to the jobs that NEEDED to be done.

"Would you LAY off, Old man!" grumbled Ezra, "And I've NOT being the maids last night thanks." he corrected him.

"Oh really? Then what was the moaning I heard the other night then?" he asked his son.

Ezra felt worry for a second, thinking that they found out for a moment, "Wha-what do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 9:44 pm

"Fair enough. You have been a bit slack with your work, Ezra. It is not fair that your sister has to pick up the slack." Klotho said to him but in a much nicer way than Jori did.

Arrie almost choked on her fruit when their father mentioned hearing moaning last night. She KNEW she had been too loud. Her parents ways of finding things out was not to be taken so lightly. If they found out what she and Ezra were doing they would both be severely punished.

"He's lying father. I caught him in the act and broke it up. It was interfeering with the night staffs duties." She said trying to take the heat off what actually happened.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 3:27 am

"Mother I WASN'T with anyone!" he said still denying it. Jor glared, "I'm a pirate and I'm a crazy bastard....so I KNOW when you are LYING, BOY." he warned him.

Ezra glared at his sister when she said that, "You little....."

"At least someone has guts, BUT you just made yourself a SQUEALER my Daughter." said Jori with a glare. "BOTH of you make sure the work is done by sunset today." he said
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 4:35 pm

"But father I-" Arrie tried to justify her actions before being cut off by her mother. "Enough you two. Just do as your father says. You know how he gets when he is angry." She warned them both.

"Yes ma'am..." She said and finished the rest of her breakfast in silence.

Once breakfast was over, Jori made them clear the table dismissing the kitchen staff. Arrie was not thrilled and was ready to jump all over Ezra. Once they were alone in the kitchen, she let him have it.

"You idiot! You almost got us busted! You know father is not an easy man to mislead. Nor is mother. He knows something is up!" She smacked him in the back of the head as she usually did when she was angry with him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 5:17 pm

Ezra was grumbling the whole time they were cleaning he dishes and what not, when she smacked his head and turned around and got her hand, squeezing a little hard, "DON'T blame ME when YOU are the one who fucking started it all last night!!" he said to her in a hushed but angry tone through his teeth, "Smack me again and I'll smack you back!" he warned, pushed his hand away roughly.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 5:43 pm

"My fault?! Really now? You were the one that cornered me on the ship and didn't finish the job. YOU left the note on my bed telling me to go there. Don't turn this around on me! How is your nose by the way? I hope it still hurts, asshole!" She said with silenced anger in her voice, glaring at him with rage in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 5:50 pm

"YOU almost got us CAUGHT LAST night you fucking bitch! I just wanted to SLEEP!!" he snarled at her, "You can finish the dishes, I don't want to be around you!" he growls as he threw the cloth on the floor and headed off to do something else to get away from his sister.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 6:14 pm

"Very mature. Just runaway and take the easy way out just like you always do and leave me to clean up the mess!" She yelled at him glad that he left also not wanting to look at him anymore. She finished her chore angrily and made sure everything was spotless before leaving to do her morning work.

Thankfully, her work could be done away from Ezra. She was charged with handling the book work for the day and Ezra was outside on the docks doing his work.

Klotho was with Jori in a separate part of the house. She was watching the crew outside the window doing their work and spotted Ezra. He was being more commanding and harsh than usual. Jori was busy as usual with his work. "Is it just me, or have Ezra and Arania been acting odd lately?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 6:23 pm

Ezra was ordering the men about more annoyed than anything, even the smallest slip ups were pissing him off. "GET them into the store room now, I've not got all day!"

Joir could him him shouting and sighed aloud, "Has his cock be tied in a knot?! What is he getting pissy about?" he looked out the window. He looked to Klotho, "I would say yes. They are acting stranger than usual.....I'll talk to Arania tonight and you speak to that boy of yours." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next