Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 8:55 pm

"MMM I'll get to that soon." he smirked, "Awww fuck I'm enjoying your cunt too much!" he said as he kissed her and his tongue explored hers and her mouth. "MMmM!!" he continued to rub at her asshole and then slipped a finger into her ass, pumping into her as he was thrusting up into her pussy at the same time, trying to get her to cum, he wanted her to get all slippery and red with all the passion oozing off her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 7:12 pm

Arrie moaned loudly into their kiss, feeling him slip a finger into her ass all sly as he kept on fucking her. He wanted her to lose it. She pulled back from their kiss and stared into his face, breathing heavily. "Oh fuck...Rai....d-don't stop. Fuck both my holes and make me cum! I'm so close now!!" She said, as her passages started to tighten even more.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 7:15 pm

Rai smiled at her reaction, "Mmm fuck your tightening already!" he got thrusting faster into her pussy trying to get her to cum so he could get to her ass, which he as sill pumping his finger intoner her tight rosebud at the same time. "Cume Arania! CUM FOR ME!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 7:41 pm

His words made their way to her ears and set her strong orgasm in motion. "AHHHHAAA RAAAAIII!!" She yelled out his name and squeezed him tight, her insides trying to wring him dry of all his cum. She came with force, her juices soaking his cock and dripping from her plugged hole. Her body trembled and she held onto Rai close, clinging to his torso as he held her up.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 7:46 pm

He smirked and kissed her again and got her on the edge of the pool. He pulled from her juicy pussy and groaned, "Awww look at all that juice." he then got her leaning back to get a good view of her asshole and sniggered seeing it twitching and flexing, "You want it in your ass don't you?" he asked her in a husky tone.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 8:49 pm

Arrie moaned when he pulled out of her and she felt the juices escape from her. She leaned back and opened her legs for Rai to get a good view of her. Both her holes were twitching and wanting. "Y-Yes...I want you to fuck my ass! Its begging for you..." She said and spread her legs open for him even more so he could see just how much she wanted him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 8:57 pm

He smirked and pulled her to him a little to get closer and he flicked the tip of his cock at her asshole at first then he pushed in. Easily too with being coated int her pussy juices, "OH FUCK! OH GAWD ITS SO MUCH TIGHTER!!!" he growled feeling her squeezing around his hard rod.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 9:51 pm

Arrie loosely wrapped her legs around him to keep him close and rested her weight on her arms, leaning her head back as he entered her. Her head fell back as she moaned. His slippery cock was able to slide inside her with great ease. He liked the feeling of her tight hole enveloping him. She leaned back up and wrapped her arms around his neck and touched his forehead with hers. "Don't hesitate, fuck me as hard as you want." She said and kissed his lips forcefully.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 9:59 pm

He groaned as he kissed her deep and he then got thrusting into her fast, not wanting to hold back any more, "FUCK!" he groaned when he pulled form her lips, "OH GAWD DAMN FUCK!" he then got out of the water and got her laying back as he laid on top of her as he throated harder and deep into her, "FUCK!!! OH FUCK!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 11:42 am

"AHHHAAA! YES THATS IT!! AHHH SO GOOD!!!" Arrie could tell that he wasn't holding back anymore. His speed and force suddenly increased as he pounded her. She laid on her back when he moved her out of the water and towered over top of her. His strength and his speed was enough to rival Ezra's. "AHHH YES!! OH I LOVE IT!! IT FEELS SO GOOD RAI!! YOURE GOING SO FAST AND CONNECTING SO DEEP!!! AHHHHAAAA!!" She grabbed her legs and opened them wide for him again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 5:25 pm

"AWWW FUCK! AWW DAMN!!!! YOU'RE SQUEEZING ME SO MUCH!!!!" he growled in pleasure, "AWW FUUCKKK!!" he looked at her under him, her face all flushed and her gorgeous tits floucning to her body movement of him thrusting into her. "OH FUCK!! BALLS DEEP IN THAT TIGHT ASS!!" he smirked a little, "OH MY GAWD FUCK!!!"

"YEAH! KEEP THEM OPEN FOR ME!!! GONNA FUCK SO DEEP YOU CAN TASTE IT ARANIA!" he leaned down and got one nipple in his mouth and sucked on is as he thrusted.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 5:53 pm

"YES!! FUCK ME RAI!! KEEP FUCKING ME LIKE THIS!! ITS AMAZING!!" Her body moved up and down, gliding over the hard rock beneath her with each thrust. She still held her legs open for him and watched as he continued on. "MMMMAHHHHH! S-SO SENSITIVE!" She yelped when he took one of her pierced nipples into his mouth. They were still sore, but the stimulation felt so good. "AHHH OH RAI!! I WANT YOU TO CUM IN MY TIGHT ASS!! PLEASE I WANT TO FEEL IT DEEP INSIDE ME!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 5:59 pm

He groaned, sucking on her nipple and his tugged on the piercing with his teeth a little and smirked letting it go, he then sat up and got her lower body up, making her legs fold back over her face. Mounting her and got slamming his cock downwards into her ass, "OH FUCK YES!!! GONNA STUFFED YOU FULL OF MY SEED!!!" he growled in pleasure and grunted with each thrust into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 8:36 pm

Arrie arched her back feeling the sting in her nipple from the tugging at her piercing. She screamed and moaned wriggling around beneath him. She looked at him when he sat up and pulled out. "What's wrong why did y-AHH!" He forced her legs back and raised her ass high in the air. He pushed into her and started thrusting, burying himself deep inside her and going crazy. "HAAAHHHHHAAAA!!! YES!!! I WANT IT!! GIVE IT TO ME!!" She begged, curling her toes and loving the feeling of being restrained by her own body.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 8:40 pm

HE groaned, "AW FUCK FUCK!! OHHHHH FFUUUUUCCKKKK!!! Such a tight little ass!" he groaned, "OH FUCK!! GONNA BURST!!!!" he growled and pushing balls deep, he came inside her ass and held there a minute letting his juices fill her. "OHH gggg-gaaawwwddd...." he groaned but he didn't pull out, looking at her expression, chuckling a little and got bucking into her ass again, watching her face change.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 9:02 pm

Arrie had the perfect view of it all, she watched as his cock went in and out of her. It made such a lewd noise. "YES!! RELEASE IT ALL INSIDE ME!!" He pushed deep and she felt his cock twitch and spurt wildly. "AHHH YOUR DICK IS FILLING ME UP!! OH FUUUUUCKKK!" Their eyes met, both of them breathing hard. He didn't make a move to pull out, but instead started moving inside her again. Her face twisted with pleasure again. "Y-You're still so hard inside me!! AHH!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 9:06 pm

"MMM fuck yeah! You're ass is getting me so turned on!!" he smirked, he spread her ass cheeks ass he got thrusting downwards into her again, "hold your legs apart for me!" he groaned. HE then got rubbing at her pussy, smacking it every now and then, but continued on rubbing it fast, "I want to make you squirt like fountain." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 9:57 pm

She did as she was told and held her legs open for him while he continued to thrust into her. "AHHHH! Your cock is making me crazy! MMMMAHHHH! N-NO! DONT TEASE ME SO HARD!!" She felt her insides tighten and tingle. "Y-You're gonna make me explode again!!! AHHHHHAA!" She squirmed beneath him, her hands trembling from squeezing her legs so tight. "AHHHH I CANT!! OHHH IM CUM IM CUMMING!!" His swift manipulation of her clit made her squirt like he wished. Her clit was throbbing and her pussy was pulsating as she came hard!!!
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 10:06 pm

He groaned still thrusting into her ass deep, "Awww fuck! You're Squeezing my dick so much!" he said as he continue rubbing at her pussy, Smacking it again. But once he got her fountaining, he smirked but kept on thrusting into her ass, "AWWW YES ARANIA!!" he groaned and spread her ass cheek again and them got ramming down into her ass once more, feeling himself building.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 10:58 pm

"AHHHHH! N-NOT SO HARD!!!" Her pussy spurted again from being smacked. Her insides were clamping down all around Rai. Her body was trembling and she was lost in ecstasy. "C-Cum Rai!!! FILL ME UP AGAIN!!" She tightened her abdominal muscles to squeeze his cock even more.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 11:04 pm

"AWWWWWW Gawd I'm getting close again, Aw yeah so fucking hot!!!" some of his cum was being forced out of her ass by his thrustings, and was dripping down her ass and her pussy. "YEAH! YEAH!!!!!" he got rapid fire thrusting down into her ass, "FUUUCK I"M CUMMING!!!!!!!!!!" he went balls deep again and came inside one more.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 11:42 pm

"AHHHHHH RAI YOU'RE AN ANIMAL!!" She held her legs open still and he was going so fast, her body bounced up and down as he thrust himself into her. She could feel him finally cum inside her again, it overflowed from her plugged hole and she felt him pulsing inside her. "Amazing..." She said between breathes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 11:46 pm

He panted heavily and he pulled out of her ass and looked at her gaping hole full of his seed. "Fuck me that was good." he stepped into the water again and helped her get back to the water to wash up, "Easy now."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 11:54 pm

"Ahh...I feel it leaking from inside me..." She lowered her legs and slowly sat up watching Rai get back in the water. She took his hand and slowly waded in with him. The water came up to her waist as she moved in beside him. "I have to go soon..." She said with a frown not wanting to leave him behind.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 11:58 pm

"Well..hehe, I did cum a lot." he kissed her on the neck. "I know you do...but I'm sure you and I will see each other again....." he smirked, looking her over, "Just show him you are not no push over and that you will command respect." he said, "If he doesn't....just kick his ass."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next