Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 10:06 pm

"That's the goal." She said with a smirk. She wanted him to feel just as much pain as he caused her. "Even if I wanted to have a big party, I don't think it is a good idea having a large crowd here at one time considering I have a demon lord after me." She said as she finished up washing her basket of apples.

"I'll think about it. My friends would never forgive me if I didn't have a party especially with a house like this." She sighed thinking about her three besties. They knew she was staying at her uncles manor but they didn't know just how grand it was.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 11:52 pm

"Darter Ruth and i have some ways of defence." he said, "I know Ruth would want you to have a good and memorable 18th Birthday, so, trust us to be able to protect the grounds while a party is about." he said. "Besides, its been a long time since a celebration has been done on these grounds.....it would be good." he assured.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 11:04 pm

Kendra turned to look at Rassler, "I didn't think such a thing would be important to you." She chuckled. "It would be a shame to let such a beautiful ballroom go to waste." She couldn't help but crack a slight smile at the idea. "My uncle never hosted any parties here?" She asked, feeling curious as usual.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 4:50 am

"Honestly its to keep you in good spirits." he shrugged a little, "But yeah, it hasn't been used in a long time." he said, "He did once or twice, but very rarely." he sighed, "it was pretty much of the time, the 70's and the 80's so they went like grand galas like the old days, but they were decent."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 8:46 pm

Kendra smiled, "Thanks...it's working a bit." She took a clean red apple from her basket and bit into it. She savored the sweetness on her tongue before swallowing. "I think my uncle would want me to have my eighteenth birthday party here. I would love to honor him as well for what he did for me and for our family..." She sighed. "Can you disguise yourself as a human? It wouldn't be right if you weren't there..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 4:29 am

"I can. Its easy enough." he said, "Just need to get supplies and we'll see about getting ti all set when Harpy and Carter came back form the White-Gold Knight joint." he sighed taking a pear and he bit into it.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 7:15 pm

Kendra smiled and took another bite into her apple. "I will need your help with something though." She said and turned to look at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 7:29 pm

He was still eating his pear, "Yeah? What?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 9:37 pm

"...Will you teach me how to dance?" She asked rather bluntly. She knew Rassler was an amazing dancer and a pretty good teacher surprisingly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 9:46 pm

"......You want me to teach you to dance?" he thought that was a little strange but he remembered, she did watch him dancing that one time. "...What are you wanting to learn though? There are many dances."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:13 pm

"Yes...for the party. I was thinking of having a formal party for my birthday." She said. "And I would love to be able to ballroom dance. I saw you dance and I thought you could teach me something simple."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:23 pm

"I mainly dance latin, but I can show you a waltz or two." he said, "It sounds like a big party to happen for your big day." he said, "But it can work." he nodded as he finished the pear and tossed the core away.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:41 pm

"Great!" Kendra finished her apple and also tossed her core. Sadly, she missed the trash can and had to walk over and throw it away. "I mostly taught myself how to play the guitar. I can't imagine learning to dance is going to be much different." She said proudly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:25 pm

"........The guitar is JUST your hands....dancing is.." he got her and spun her into a hold, "Its the body, the core, the legs, the arms and the head...so not the same." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 12:13 am

Kendra had little time to react to his sudden movements. He had taken her hand and spun her into a hold. Their bodies were REALLY close and she could feel his breath on her face. Her cheeks turned slightly red when she looked into his face and saw him smirking. "Ok you made your point!" She said and put a bit of distance between them. "Was that really necessary?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 12:16 am

He smirked, "Why so shy Kendra? You've been MORE than close to me...that was NOTHING." he said, reminding her. "And yes it was." he said answering her question.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 2:25 pm

She hid her face behind her long hair and didn't look at him. "Oh shut up...I know that! Just...give me more of a warning next time." She huffed at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 6:12 pm

He smirked, "Oh my is Mis Kendra getting embarrassed?" he moved her hair out of her face, "Don't look down, doesn't suit you."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 6:15 pm

"No I'm not!!" She lifted her face and looked at him, her cheeks clearly still red and sighed. "You REALLY know how to push my buttons to get me flustered." She crossed her arms clearly not amused.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 6:38 pm

"I'm your vassal aren't I? I'm suppose to know your buttons." he grinned and poked her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 7:10 pm

"Not ALL my buttons." She said and slapped his hand away. "Stop that. I am not a toy for your amusement." She glared at him and gave him a sour look, but she still couldn't hide that natural beauty behind her twisted angry expression.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 7:20 pm

He chuckled, "Hey, i've not been able to be a demon for a long time, I've barely had a chance to act how I usually did....its all teasing Kendra ease up."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 7:34 pm

Kendra sighed, "I know...I'm sorry. Some times I forget that you're indeed a demon. Since I've gotten to know you more, it almost feels like I have known you my whole life." She confessed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 1:38 am

He looked at her, "...........Yeah...when its only been a short while." he said, grabbing another pear.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 6:58 pm

She watched him pick up another pear and prepare to eat it. "So much has happened...it seems like time has just slipped away." She said and got another basket of fruit to the sink to clean the fruit inside. "Why do you love to tease me so much?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next