Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Butler's A Vampire!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 7:54 pm

Stella was surprised that he agreed with her so easily and was even MORE surprised when he reached for her with his long clawed fingers and held her close. She was so high up off the ground, but soon she was lowered back down once Luthor was back to normal. It took a few seconds to realize it, but she noticed that he was no wearing his usual uniform. In fact, he wasn't wearing anything at ALL. "Umm....Luthor...." She said, her face starting to turn red.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 8:04 pm

He looked down, "AH!" he jumped into the lake, "I AM SORRY MY LADY!!" he panicked, he had forgotten what happened when he turned to that form....his clothes get shredded.

Arne came over and laughed, "Well well Luthor, didn't take you for a streaker." he laughed.

"SHUT UP ARNE!!!" growled Luthor.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 10:58 pm

Stella couldn't help but giggle at Luthor's current predicament. "It's alright Luthor." Arne came over to them and he teased him further. "Easy Arne, I think Luthor has endured enough for one evening. We should get back to the manor. I'm sure the others are worried." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 11:02 pm

Then Gottfried arrived with bathrobes, "I figured there would be issues."he chuckled.

Arne turned back to himself but he turned around to show his nude body from behind as Gottfried handed him a ride to cover himself. Luthor exited from the lake, backwards as he too was given a robe. Luthor sighed, ".......Let's...get home and clothed...." his face bright red and embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 11:16 pm

Once Arne and Luthor had robes, all four of them went back to the manor. It was well into the late hours of the night. Stella had gone to her room to take a shower and put on some fresh clothes. She needed some time to herself to process all that happened that evening. Even though it wasn't Luthor that mesmerized her, it still made her heart pound just thinking about it. Part of her wished that he really did say those enchanting things to her. But she also remembered what Luthor said. "He said I can stay with him..." She couldn't help but smile a bit.

She stepped out of the bathroom and had a towel over her shoulders she used to dry her hair. She expected Luthor to come to her room later to check on her considering all that happened. She sighed wondering what he was going to say.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 11:31 pm

Luthor went to his own room with his adjoined bathroom to wash up and warm up. He sighed, still to the fact Stella had seen him naked and so UNPROFESSIONAL....made him so downhearted to his job. He dropped his head and sighed aloud.

Arne, Gottfried and Mose were sitting in the fireplace living room talking for a little bit. Then they spotted Stella, "Frauleine Stella, if I may ask for a moment?" asked Arne.

"We think it might be best if you sleep in Luthor's room until tomorrow." said Arne.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 12:02 am

Stella was returning to her room after going to the kitchen to get a warm mug of hot chocolate before bed. She was passing the living room when she heard Arne call her over.

"Yes of course." She walked into the room to join them as she took a sip of her hot chocolate. She nearly choked when she heard Arne's suggestion. "Wh-what?! I can't do that...and there is no way Luthor would approve." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 12:14 am

"Well it would be safer for you if you did. ANd Luthor can be sure he can watch over you without him worrying." said Arne. As he said that Luthor came out, "Milady is something wrong?" he asked seeing them all chatting.

"Luthor it would be best if Fräulein Stella sleeps indoor room tonight. You know to be sure and safe?" said Arne. Luthor looked her seriously and then to Stella, "..........Very well." he said, "Milady come to my room when you are ready. I'll have it prepared." he said.

Once he went on to prepare, Gottfried came up to her, "Well you've seen him naked and all, why not close the deal?" he teased.

Mose grabbed him,"Not tonight Gottfried." he said in a sonic tone.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 12:30 am

Stella bit her lip slightly. Arne had a very good point but, it would be SUPER awkward. Especially considering what happened that day. She didn't tell them EXACTLY what that harlequin did and said to her. "I suppose..."

At that moment, Luthor came in. "N-No. I was just saying good night to everyone." She said and took a sip of her hot chocolate. Arne wasted little time in sharing his idea with Luthor. She felt her heart begin to pound when Luthor agreed. "S-Sure. I'll be there shortly..."

Stella sighed when Gottfried decided to joke around. She really wasn't in the mood for it. "Sleep well everyone." She waved to them and left to go to her room first. She sat her mug down on the table and fell face first onto her bed. She was so confused. Nothing was making sense anymore. Every time she was around Luthor, her mind went all fuzzy and she could barely think straight or she thought about the encounter with the harlequin that was wearing Luthor's face. "No! No! No! I can't keep thinking about that...it wasn't Luthor. He could never feel such a way for me...even if I...." She sighed again and sat up. Her chest hurt now. This whole situation was just horrible.

About half an hour later, she went to Luthor's room and knocked on his door gently. "Luthor...it's me. May I come in?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 12:38 am

Luthor had gone to get a spare bed to set up for himself so Stella could have his. He was too riled up to sleep straight away and would be keeping watch until he felt tired. '....Stella has been flustered a little....what did that clown say....they need to seduce with something they are attracted for.....' he sighed, 'That bastard used my face.' he growled to himself.

He heard the door knock, then Stella's voice, "Please do." he said, giving her allowance to enter. His had a rather simple room, a bed, a chest of drawer, in in built closet, a writing desk with a lamp and his adjoined bathroom. He had no Windows since it was further into the house.

"I'm just setting up another bed. Please make yourself comfortable." he smiled, motioning her to his already made bed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 1:11 am

Stella opened the door and walked in casually, closing the door behind her. She had never been in his room before, he always came to hers. It was really simple to her surprise, but it was cozy.

"But this is your bed. I don't mind sleeping in the extra bed." Stella had a book with her. She usually liked to read before she went to sleep. She was so rattled from everything that happened that she probably wouldn't go to sleep straight away.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 1:22 am

"No no. I'de rather you get a good nights sleep. Besides I plan to stay up a bit more." he said. "Please I insist." he smiled to her, "I will be fine. I've slept in rougher situations that a spare bed." he joked a little bit. His hair was not in a ponytail either, it was loose and show just how long it really was, sitting at his mid neck.

"Did you wish for anything before bed Milady?" he asked as he got the pillow and blanket down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 1:40 am

Seeing his usual gentle smile put her at ease. "Alright, if you insist." Stella approached the well made bed and put her book down on the bed side table. She had her glasses on and her hair was loose. She noticed that Luthor had his hair down as well. "You look so different with your hair down. It's nice." She said as she pulled back the comforter and sheets to prepare to get into bed.

"No thank you, I'm fine. I brought my book and I had hot chocolate already so I'm fine for tonight." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 1:48 am

He blinked and remembered he was in his room so he never put it up when alone. "Oh yes..haha...I forgot about that." he softly chuckled, "If you could believe it, It was much longer back then." he said, he sat on hissed,whihc was against the wall and he leaned his back against the wall.

"I'm glad. You'll be safe in this room...not...not many have come in her besides me." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 1:54 am

Stella chuckled as she got in bed. "I can't imagine you with long hair. It would just get in your way all the time."

"Mhm, I just realized that this is my first time being in your room. It is very cozy." She said and made herself comfortable in the middle of the bed. The sheets smelled just like him she noticed.

"I never thanked you for saving me earlier today. You seem to do that a lot these days." She said feeling a bit embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 7:09 am

"Its my job to keep you safe as I did for your family members before you. Others may not acknowledge you...But you are NO DOUBT a Rosenberg." he said smiling.

"Well in the era's before it was normal, but As time went on it got....too messy looking for my position as a butler...so chopped it off to a respectable length." he said. "I just needed the basic essentials for everyday life. A little can go a long way." he said.

".........Milady...I know this may be forward...but...what did that scum say to you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 6:41 pm

Stella smiled at Luthor's declaration. Even though the rest of her family wished that she didn't exist, it made her feel good that Luthor acknowledged her. "Thank you Luthor."

She made herself comfortable in the bed under the covers and had her book in her lap. "I would love to see what you looked like with long hair." She chuckled.

Stella had a feeling he was going to ask about the encounter sooner or later. She dreaded telling him because it still felt so real to her. As if it were actually him who said those things to her. "...He looked just like you. It was as if I was under some sort of spell...I couldn't look away...you asked...I mean he asked if I wanted to be with him in darkness..." She said. "I just remember not being able to refuse him."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 6:55 pm

He chuckled, "Well when we return to my old manor, you'll more than likely see my painted portraits." he said sheepishly, a little embarrassed by that thought.

He turned stoic as she explained what happened when he was not there, "..............Its a power all vampires use to entice the desires in the heart of the person....they are more potent when the one being seduced already has it in their desires..........." he looked at her, ".......Being a vampire is not something I would have you become Milady.....turned vampires have a hard time adjusting yet alone us pure vampires." he explained, "....you can't stay out in the sun too long, you need to have blood regularly....keep up with practicing you vampiric powers.....there's MORE maintenance." he sighed a little. He knew she had feelings, but to hear she wanted to join into that...worried him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 7:15 pm

Stella still hadn't processed that Luthor was not just a vampire, he was a former vampire lord. Looking at him now, you would have never thought it was true. He was wearing casual clothes and his hair was down. He looked so normal.

Stella got goosebumps as Luthor explained how she was under that intruders control. Listening to him explain how he did not want her to turn into a vampire and how horrible it was made her feel like he was rejecting her. It reminded her of how they couldn't be together. "I understand, Luthor. Being under that harlequins influence made me realize feelings that even I didn't realize were there. But I know that nothing can or will come of it."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 7:29 pm

"..............." he could hear her tone, "......Stella...dont get me wrong. You are a stunning young lady and would make ANY man look to follow in your wake. But I am afraid all you find with me....is a dangerous path." he said, "I will keep my word to keep you safe and are still coming with me." he assured.

He sighed a little, "I've never had luck with love Stella.....most Vampires don't."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 7:50 pm

Hearing him praise her in such a way was nice. It was nice to hear it from him and not from that impostor. "I'm so glad." She said with a smile. "I don't want my feelings to get in the way of anything. I really enjoy your company."

"You are not the only one, Luthor." She chuckled a bit. "That is why I drowned myself in books. I got to experience love through the stories I read." She said.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 8:07 pm

"....I know." he said. He stood and came over, "Did you wish me to read this aloud until you fall asleep?" he asked her, wanting to change the subject a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 8:16 pm

Stella watched as he came over and stood beside the bed offering to read to her. She smiled. "Grandfather would read to me when I was little. That is one of the things I clearly remember from my time here." She said and handed him the book. A bookmark stuck out of the book where she marked her place.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 9:16 pm

He smiled, "Yes, I remember he used to choose VERY carefully to which one he thought you would like." he said, sitting on the edge of the bed. he noticed the Title and could help a chuckle, "If I didn't know better...I think you would be a little obsessed." he teased as he opened up to the marked section of the book.

She had chosen 'Dracula' which was ironic to him now. He began reading aloud from the page that was marked and in a calm but of sorts hushed tone, he began reading to Stella and he looked at her every now and then, to see the reaction of each paragraph and word spoken.

After a while, he found her asleep. He closed the book and he turned the lamp off at the bedside. Which was hardly needed for himself anyway. He found himself looking at her for a minute and he moved a lock of hair from her face.....then... he leaned in and kissed her on the forehead, '.......' he then gently got off the bed and went over to sit on the spare bed he made, the vigilance beginning.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 9:41 pm

Stella saw his expression when he saw the title of the book. She had read it before, but since she found out that Luthor was a vampire, it sparked her interest again. "Luthor!" She whined a bit, feeling embarrassed. "It is an old favorite."

Stella snuggled in like she did when her grandfather read to her. Luthor's pillow was nice and fluffy and it smelled just like him. She put her glasses on the night stand and laid down. She listened to Luthor's gentle and calming voice as he read. It soon soothed her so until she fell asleep not meaning to.

Later in the night, she happened to wake up and found the room dark. She slowly started to remember that Luthor had been reading to her. She must have fallen asleep. It was quiet in the room and she sat up looking around the room to see if Luthor was awake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Butler's A Vampire!
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Vampire Tales-
Jump to: