Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Butler's A Vampire!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 11:30 pm

After several bottles of liquor, Stella was quite drunk. Her porcelain cheeks were bright red and she was giggling a lot. "Awww Luthor...seeing you this way makes me so happy." She said giggling some more.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 11:50 pm

SO was Luthor....but not as drunk as Stella had gotten. He smiled seeing how giggly she was, "Ohh? How sooo?" he asked, "Isn't....that that bbooooozzzee talking?" he asked in a teasing manner, feeling cheeky in his state.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:05 am

Stella smiled and giggled more. Hearing him stretch his words and talk so silly made her smile even more. "I like you this way. You seem so relaxed and...happy." She finished off her last little bottle and decided to stop. She was getting a little bit unstable on her feet.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:11 am

"Hey there." he got her, "You might have drunk toooooo much." he chuckled, Carrying her to the bed, "Might need to sleeeeeeppppp." he smirked a bit, still all flushed and cheeky.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:17 am

Stella let him carry her to the bed, but she didn't want to let go of him. Her arms were around his neck and she looked into his flushed face. "I don't want to sleep..." She pulled herself up closer to his face. "I want to stay awake with you..." Her inhibitions completely gone, she leaned in and kissed Luthor on the lips as she had longed to do for so long.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:36 am

He blinked as he kissed him but her kissed her back and arm around her waist. He then got kissing at her neck, his drunk state made him MUCH less aware to sensibility and was just going for it. A hand massaging one of her breasts over her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:45 am

Stella was happy that he returned her kiss and held her closer. His lips wandered to her neck and she let out a hushed moan. He was not hesitating and showed no signs of stopping. She felt his large and firm hands touching her over her dress. "Mmm..." She reached for his shirt and tugged at it, wanting him to take it off so she could see his bare chest.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:50 am

He then felt restricted and got undoing his shirt and showed off a naked fair skin chest and got undoing the top of her dress and got trying to take it off without damaging it. He kissed her lips again as his tongue licked at hers.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 1:06 am

Stella stared at his bare chest for a moment just unable to look away. She helped him undo the buttons on her dress and untied the small bow. It feel open slightly revealing a peek of her matching yellow bra and panties. She opened her mouth for him and drew his tongue in with hers. She could feel the slight point of his fangs as they kissed. She opened her dress all the way and let it fall off her body onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 1:19 am

He got lifting her bra off her breasts and got licking and sucking on her breast and nipples, and reached a hand between her legs, his hand slipping into her panties, touching her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 1:33 am

Stella's body was heated from the alcohol in her system, her skin warm to the touch. Luthor was fast but gentle. "Mmmm!" He touched her in such a way that she just melted. Her body was very sensitive. She was not a virgin, but it had been a long time since she was intimate with anyone. "Ahhhaaa..." She moved her body into his touch. "Luthor...mmmaahhh..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 1:37 am

He groaned, tasting her skin and sucking on her nipples. He got pulling her panties down nd eventually off, tossing them aside, then a couple fingers rubbed at her clit then two fingers slipped into her pussy pumping slowly into her at first, "mmm I can smell how aroused you are..."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 8:38 pm

Stella felt so relaxed and safe being with Luthor even if the alcohol was blocking her sense of right and wrong, her heart was just overflowing with affection and also lust. His body was so strong and she was so tiny compared to him. But his touch was gentle and delicate as it always was. She moaned louder when his seemingly expert fingers started to tease her clit. "AhhhHAAA...MMMM!" She could feel his fingers going inside her and easily stretching her open. "Y-you can?" She asked surprised.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:44 pm

He smirked, "All vampires have better senses...smell is one of them." he said kissing and licking at a spot on her neck as his fingers pumped into her, picking up the pace a little bit, "mmmm you're already tightening."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 11:24 pm

Stella became embarrassed knowing he could smell her arousal and who knew what else. Her already bright red cheeks, began to flush even more. "AHHH! MMMM!" She was not use to Luthor talking in such a way. "D-Don't say such embarrassing things...HAAHAHHAA...ohh it feels to good...AHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 11:53 pm

Luthor smirked at her reaction his vampiric cheeky side was coming after so long. He then traced his fang over her skin but didn't attempt to bit her, just tease her. His thumb was rubbing he clit as well still pumping his fingers into her. "Such red cheeks."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:11 am

Stella's breath hitched when his fangs grazed her skin. She wasn't afraid, it just surprised her. "Mmm...you're t-teasing me too much Luthor! AHHH!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:18 am

"Am I? What does my lady want?" he smirked. "Mmmm.." he got her looking at him then kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:29 am

When he called her that while they were in such an intimate situation made her chest tighten. He made it sound like she really was HIS in the way that she longed for. Her body melted even more when his lips sealed hers again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled back for a moment. "...I want what I've always wanted...I want you..." She confessed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:39 am

He smiled, as he kissed her again and pulled his fingers out of her pussy and licked them clean, "Stella..." he said her name and kissed her again, pulling her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:48 am

"Luthor..." She said his name before he kissed her again and pulled her close. Her arms wrapped around his back and she held him close to her in turn. "I love you Luthor...so much..." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 1:25 am

He got her laying on her back and opened her legs out, feeling himself getting more aroused to her words. He got rubbing himself against her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 1:45 am

Stella relaxed when he laid her down on her back and let her legs fall open so he could nestle himself between them. "Luthor...please make me yours..." She asked. "And you will be mine...not my butler...but my love..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 1:52 am

He smiled, "Very well." he said easing himself into her, once he was fully into her, he allowed time to let her adjust to his size. "Aww ffuuckk..." he groaned, "A tight fit."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 2:00 am

"NNNGHH...!" His impressive girth stretched her more and more the deeper he went until he was all the way inside her. It hurt her a little bit only because it had been such a long time for her. "Y-You're so big...but it feels good..." They paused for a moment until she was comfortable. "Okay...you can move now..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Butler's A Vampire!
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Vampire Tales-
Jump to: