HomeRegisterLog in

My Butler's A Vampire!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 2:03 am

He chuckled at her calling his big and got thrusting into her, slowly first and not to go too crazy with his vampiric strength and wild nature. "Aww gawd yes!" he moaned near her ear.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin
Dreamer-Chan13

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 2:27 am

Stella was so overwhelmed having Luthor inside her. "Oh Luthor...you feel so good inside me. So deep..." She gripped his back and began to moan louder. "AHHH MMMM!"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 2:33 am

He leaned over her, pushing deeper into her and got kissing at her neck and nibbling her skin, so tempted to bite but didn't want to risk her having vampire venom running through her veins.

"MmMmmm!"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin
Dreamer-Chan13

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 5:40 pm

"MMMMOOHH! Ahh..haaa...ahhh!" She dug her fingers deeper into his skin and held him close enjoying being skin to skin with him. She could hear his breath near her ear while he ravished her neck. "Y-you...you want to taste me don't you?" She said noticing he was nibbling on her neck.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 6:11 pm

"Mmm I don't want to risk it! AHhH!" he groaned. He damn well wanted to feed on her, but he was worried about the risks and to the promise of not harming any member of the Rosenberg family. He pulled from her neck, "It doesn't matter." kissing her lips and moving his hips into her more.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin
Dreamer-Chan13

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 12:13 am

"You just don't want to hurt me..." She said still tingling all over from his kisses to her neck. She moaned louder into their kiss when she felt his hips grinding into her faster, making him go deeper. "MMmmMMM! Luthor! AHHH! It feels so good! AHHH!" Stella could feel her insides tightening. She was getting closer by the second. She held onto Luthor tight, the heat between them increasing. "Luthor! Mmm please promise you will never leave me...I want you with me always!" She begged him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 9:34 am

His Sharpe hearing could hear her heart beating like crazy as he kissed her lips with full passion and his hips grinding into her more and more. He pulled back from her mouth and groaned, "Aww fuck!" he groaned, feeling he was close as well.

'Never leave?' he thought to himself, but didn't speak it aloud since he was more distracted by their antics.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin
Dreamer-Chan13

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 10:44 pm

"AHHH! OH LUTHOR! LUTHOR!! AHHHHHAAAAA IM CUMMING!! LUTHHHOOOOORR!!" She yelled out his name into the night as he brought her to her drunken orgasm. Her slippery insiders coated his cock with her juices. Stella waited to feel him release inside her. The thought of sharing such an intimate act with him made her heart beat even faster. "CUM! CUM INSIDE ME LUTHOR PLEASE!" She begged him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 9:14 am

He growled feeling her cum around his cock and his animalistic side was being drawn out and he got thrusitng a bit quicker into her, about to released it all within her. "AWWWFUCKKKING HELLLLLL!!" he growled and then a hot feeling pooled inside her.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin
Dreamer-Chan13

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 10:41 am

Stella felt him go faster suddenly and he was hitting much deeper than before into her sensitive pussy. "AHHHH! Luthor!! AHHH n-not so fast! It's too sensitive! AHHH! AHHH! AHHH!" She suddenly felt a rush of heat fill her up as their juices mingled inside her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 7:34 pm

He groaned, "Mmmmmm FUCK!" he moaned. He then pulled her lower half into his lap and stood on his knees, then got thrusting into her again, "AWW FUCK ME!!!" he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Butler's A Vampire!
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Vampire Tales-
Jump to: