Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Butler's A Vampire!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 2:03 am

He chuckled at her calling his big and got thrusting into her, slowly first and not to go too crazy with his vampiric strength and wild nature. "Aww gawd yes!" he moaned near her ear.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 2:27 am

Stella was so overwhelmed having Luthor inside her. "Oh Luthor...you feel so good inside me. So deep..." She gripped his back and began to moan louder. "AHHH MMMM!"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 2:33 am

He leaned over her, pushing deeper into her and got kissing at her neck and nibbling her skin, so tempted to bite but didn't want to risk her having vampire venom running through her veins.

"MmMmmm!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 5:40 pm

"MMMMOOHH! Ahh..haaa...ahhh!" She dug her fingers deeper into his skin and held him close enjoying being skin to skin with him. She could hear his breath near her ear while he ravished her neck. "Y-you...you want to taste me don't you?" She said noticing he was nibbling on her neck.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 6:11 pm

"Mmm I don't want to risk it! AHhH!" he groaned. He damn well wanted to feed on her, but he was worried about the risks and to the promise of not harming any member of the Rosenberg family. He pulled from her neck, "It doesn't matter." kissing her lips and moving his hips into her more.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 12:13 am

"You just don't want to hurt me..." She said still tingling all over from his kisses to her neck. She moaned louder into their kiss when she felt his hips grinding into her faster, making him go deeper. "MMmmMMM! Luthor! AHHH! It feels so good! AHHH!" Stella could feel her insides tightening. She was getting closer by the second. She held onto Luthor tight, the heat between them increasing. "Luthor! Mmm please promise you will never leave me...I want you with me always!" She begged him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 9:34 am

His Sharpe hearing could hear her heart beating like crazy as he kissed her lips with full passion and his hips grinding into her more and more. He pulled back from her mouth and groaned, "Aww fuck!" he groaned, feeling he was close as well.

'Never leave?' he thought to himself, but didn't speak it aloud since he was more distracted by their antics.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 10:44 pm

"AHHH! OH LUTHOR! LUTHOR!! AHHHHHAAAAA IM CUMMING!! LUTHHHOOOOORR!!" She yelled out his name into the night as he brought her to her drunken orgasm. Her slippery insiders coated his cock with her juices. Stella waited to feel him release inside her. The thought of sharing such an intimate act with him made her heart beat even faster. "CUM! CUM INSIDE ME LUTHOR PLEASE!" She begged him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 9:14 am

He growled feeling her cum around his cock and his animalistic side was being drawn out and he got thrusitng a bit quicker into her, about to released it all within her. "AWWWFUCKKKING HELLLLLL!!" he growled and then a hot feeling pooled inside her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 10:41 am

Stella felt him go faster suddenly and he was hitting much deeper than before into her sensitive pussy. "AHHHH! Luthor!! AHHH n-not so fast! It's too sensitive! AHHH! AHHH! AHHH!" She suddenly felt a rush of heat fill her up as their juices mingled inside her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 7:34 pm

He groaned, "Mmmmmm FUCK!" he moaned. He then pulled her lower half into his lap and stood on his knees, then got thrusting into her again, "AWW FUCK ME!!!" he groaned, his held in his sexual urges for a so long to be professional, that he was finding it it hard NOT to go all out into her, her moans making him harder.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 10:04 pm

"L-Luth-AHH!" He pulled her up into his lap easily lifting her off the bed and got onto his knees. She held onto his shoulders as he started to thrust more. "AHHH!! AHHHH!! Luthor!! You're so fast!! NGGHHHAAAA SO STRONG!" Stella felt his grip on her tighten as he squeezed and held her close. She could feel him becoming harder inside her and spreading her more. "AHHHH HAAA! I can feel you getting bigger inside me...MMMMAHHHH!" It was almost too much for her to bare. She was seeing stars by this point.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 10:08 pm

He growled a bit, "AHhHH!!! GAWD!! I"M-I'M GONNA CUM!!! STELLAAAA!!!!!!!" he groaned released his hot load inside her, Still bucking into her as he emptied out in her.

"OH FUck....mmmm...." he leaned down nd kissed her deep, his kiss not losing any of the head an passion was still exuding.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 10:47 pm

Stella wrapped her arms around Luthor holding him close while he screamed out her name. The feeling of him releasing inside her made her shiver as she felt his warmth inside her. She raised her head and met his lips as they kissed again. His kiss was so heated and full of passion. Drunken passion sure, but passion nonetheless. His body was so warm against her. They continued to kiss and taste each other for quite a while. She slowly parted their lips and felt his hot breath on her face. "Luthor...I love you...so much...I want you to be mine...forever..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 11:04 pm

He smiled hearing that from her, "I am not leaving Stella.....I never will..." he said, he got her on her side, 'So you want more?" he asked, bucking into her slowly and teasingly, cum being pushed out ofter pussy and making lewd wet noises. He reached up and massaged on of her breasts, his thumb teasing her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 11:17 pm

"If you ever leave I will never forgive you..." She said before he laid her down on her side, still inside her. "MmmmM! Y-Yes..." She stammered from the feeling of him moving around inside her still very sensitive and full pussy. "AHH! MMMM!" She started to squirm under his teasing touch. The sensation made her insides begin to squeeze a bit and coat his cock even more as she got wet again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 11:30 pm

He smirked as he got behind her and lifted one leg up and got thrusting into her deep, licking and kissing at her neck, but refraining from bitting, "Mmm you taste so sweet.." he groaned next to her ear, he nibbled on her earlobe.

One hand under her groping one of her breasts as he continued his deep thrusts into her pussy, her moans egging him on.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 1:10 am

"Mmmm!! L-Luthor AHHH! All the sensations she was feeling over her body were taking over. Luthor was commanding her pleasure like an expert. "MMMMAAHHHH!! Luthor!! Oh Luthor!! You're! You're going to make me cum again!! AHH!!" She was squirming and writhing in pure drunken pleasure.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 2:57 am

"Ahhh! FUCK!" he groaned, "MmMMMM!! You have such cute moans!" he said rolling the nipple of the breast he was playing with, "Aww gawd I feel you're getting tighter again!" he groaned, Keeping her leg up as he pushed balls deep into her and got making rapid short thrusting into her pussy.

"OH gawd Stella!" he licked at her neck to tease her.

Last edited by TaviBee on Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 4:09 pm

"N-No I don't! AHHHH! MMM! Luthor!! You're teasing AHHHH! Gonna make me...CUUUMMM!!" Her pussy started to get even tighter around him. "AHHH! CUM! CUM! IM GONNA CUM!! I FEEL IT COMING!!" She closed her eyes and let her head fall back, drool escaping the corner of her mouth. "LUTHOR!!! AHHHHHHAAAA!! MAKE YOUR MISTRESS CUM!" She screamed and begged.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 4:58 am

"Awww fuckk!!!!" he groaned, "Mmmmmmmm ffuucckkk!!!!!!!" he felt her tighten, "OH FFFUUCCKK!!" he got thrusting faster into her, groping her breasts a bit firmer, "AWWFFFUCCK SSTTEELLAA!!!!!" he growled, his fangs popped and he began to cum inside her, not able to holdout himself any more. He then reached down and got rubbing her clit fast, to get her to cum around his cock.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 8:38 pm

Stella felt his body collide with her back over and over the faster he went. She could feel him sinking deeper into her and getting a bit rougher the closer her came to his release. "LUTHOR!!! AHHH CUM INSIDE ME!!! AHHHHHAA!" As if on command, she felt him releasing inside her. The rush of heat spread through her body. "AHH MMM I CAN FEEL IT!! AHHH! NNNNGHHHAA N-NOT MY CLIT!! I'LL GO CRAZY!! NO AHHHH!!!" Her body started to tremble and shake from the intensity.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 8:50 pm

"MMMmmmffuuckk!!" he growled against her ear, his cum filling her, but not stopping his thrusts until she came as well, "AHhH! Cum Stella! I'm not stopping till you do!" he growled in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 11:06 pm

Stella closed her eyes and gave into everything she was feeling. His hot breath against her ear and his deep growling voice made her insides quiver. "AHHHAAA LUTHOR!! NOO! AHHH! MMMM AHHHH IM CUMMING! OH IM CUMMMING!!!!!" Her hands gripped the sheets beneath her and her insides tightened around him, her pussy squirting a bit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 11:24 pm

HE pushed deep feeling her humming around his cock and their mixed juices dripping out, he pulled out of her and panted heavily, feeling less stressed now.he laid on his back, flopping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Butler's A Vampire!
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Vampire Tales-
Jump to: