Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken Bonds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Broken Bonds - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 12:40 am

"I don't worry about that. You seem kind enough to me." She said, but still kept her guard up none the less. She learned at a young age not to trust anyone. "I will be right back. I'm going to take the last of this medicine to a resident." She went up to a small house and knocked on the door. An elderly man answered.

"My dear sweet Selena. Wonderful to see you." "Hello Mr. Alexander. I brought the medicine for your wife. How is she doing?" She asked.

"Bless your sweet little heart. Thank you dearest. Oh, she is managing. Your medicine is helping a lot."

Selena smiled at that. "I'm glad to hear that. Just keep giving her a small dose every 6 hours and I will return with more in a few days. I must be off now. I'm showing a new friend around the town."

"Very well my dear. You take care of yourself out there." "I will. Goodbye." She gave him a small wave and joined Ezra again.

---

Sophie leaned on her hands to keep her balance once he pushed in and started to thrust inside. He was not the biggest one, but it felt decently good. "Mmmmm! Ahhh! Does it feel good?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 12:43 am

He could see this girl was VERY much wary but was too polite to really say or show it. 'Yes little mouse...you know to watch out if might turn out to be a HUNGRY cat.'he chuckled to himself quietly. He nodded as she went not to drop off the product for the clients she was tending.

"...You've been in this town a while then?" he asked, "They know ya by name."

--

"Aww fuck!" she smacked her round ass, "SOO much better than my wife!" he groaned as he thrusted deep off bat as he got more excited.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 12:56 am

Selena nodded as they walked, "Yes, my sister and I have lived here our entire lives. Our parents abandoned us when we were little, so we have had to fend for ourselves ever since." She explained. "I try to help as many people as I can with my gifts."

---

Sophie smirked hearing that. What a sucker. She moaned louder when he picked up speed. "MMMMM! Oh yes!!! Right there!!!" She reached down between her legs to start rubbing her clit. He wasn't getting her anywhere on his own.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:06 am

"I see." he said, "My sister and I had to defend ourselves when we hit 11, since our parents had to go off for long periods of time...so..kind get what you mean." he said. "But I like a strong woman too...amongst being cute too." he chuckled.

---

"Oh fuck!!" he then pushed all the way, balls deep, "Aw! Such a hot little pussy!! Aww yes!!" he moaned, "Fuck!" he smacked her ass again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:18 am

"Oh I see. It helped having my sister around. If we didn't have each other, neither of us would have survived." Selena laughed at his compliment. "I wouldn't consider myself strong. You would probably like my sister much more. She is as strong and hot headed as they come." She laughed.

---

"AHHHHH!! YES!! MMMM FUCK ME HARD!! KEEP SMACKING MY ASS!" She started to move her hips along with him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:24 am

'Sounds like my sister.' he thought sash mentioned her sister. 'Sounds hot.' he chuckled mentally, "So, you're free now? he asked, "I've gotta know a place I can stay for a good price." he asked.

--

He groaned, smacking her ass again, "Oh Such a lovely ass!" he groaned, thrusting a bit faster, he was getting close already.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:45 am

"Mhm, I am free for the rest of the evening. I usually meet up with my sister in a little while, but I have time to show you a decent place where you can stay." She said and guided him to the better part of town nearest the port.

---

"AHHHH!! MMMM! Then cum all over my ass! I know you want to!" She could tell he was getting close. He dick was twitching and getting harder inside her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:54 am

He looked around the area, "The nicer part of town huh?" he asked, 'This place Lismore dark then the lower section.' he said ftelingthe dark energy around them. 'Hidden dangers and scum.' he said.

---

He then pulled out of her pussy and stroked his cock and came all over her ass, "Mmmm fuccckk!!" he groaned, "Oh fuck....." he then got thrusting back into her pussy. "OH FUCK!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 2:03 am

"There isn't really a nice side in this town, but this is where most of the visitors stay. It is less rambunctious if you will." Selena said walking just ahead of him. He could get the perfect view of her rear and her swaying hips. "It is best the we find a place before nightfall. The crazies like to come out after dark." She said.

---

He sprayed a lot again all over her ass and lower back. "Mmm...you came a lot again. Still up to keep going?" He answered that question when he shoved his still hard cock right back into her. 'He is like most of the others...its gonna be a boring night tonight.' She thought to herself as he continued to fuck her. After a few hours, he was finally done and passed out on the bed. Sophie was in the shower cleaning herself off. He would be out until morning. "It's almost time to go meet Sel. Better grab my pay and head out." She dried off and got dressed, leaving the poor fool naked and broke.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 2:15 am

'Damn....look at that sway.....she's got a cheeky side hidden under all that...I KNOW it.' he smirked. He looked at her, "Night time? Not surprising...many scummy people are gonna come out under the night cover." he said.

He spotted an INN that would suffice, "Hey...before ya head off....Just want say.." he then got her chin and kissed her right on the lips, when she wasn't looking he drew an invisible mark on her dress, as a way to track her later. Then pulled back, "Thanks for the tour Sweet-cakes." he smirked and left to head on inside.

Later in the evening....

Ezra was in his rented room and was checking over his dagger, making sure they were up to strength. But he also was looking in a mirror often, looking at the scar...the seal of his deal with Lady Viida.....a small part of him regretted it...since it cost him his mother and Sister.....he craved to feel his twin connection once more....but knew there's no way he could have her again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 11:15 pm

Selena led him through the streets that began to get more crowded as the sun began to set. They came close to the inn and she was prepared for them to part ways. She turned around to see him off. "Hmm? What is it?" He got her chin and she froze. He was so close and in the next second she felt his lips over hers. She was so shocked that she couldn't move. A few of the early drunkards started to whistle and jeer at the two of them. Her cheeks were bright red as he smirked at her.

"N-No problem...see...see you around." She stammered out as he walked away. He was quite a charmer that one she thought. She stood frozen for a few minutes until he was out of sight and finally snapped back to reality. "Oh! I have to go meet Soph!" She hurried off to the usual spot and found Sophie standing near her little stand beneath the trees.

"It's about time! Where have you been Sel? I started to get worried." Sophie called out to her a bit annoyed.

"Sorry Soph. I was showing this guy around today and lost track of time." She flushed.

"Oh I see. So that is why your face is so red." She teased. "Stop it Sophie! I was just helping him out. That's all! Don't read too much into it." She shot back.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 11:23 pm

After He had freshened up and what not, He was not feeling ancie and he clicked his neck. "Time to see if there's a brawl or two I can get into....and win." he smirked he got his weapons strapped on and headed out of his room.

Walking through the streets, ladies of the night and more drunk people were walking the streets, making loud ruckuses, drunk singing and dancing. Nothing new to him. He spotted a Tavern and INN called 'THe Swinging Sailor' and he could hear music being played and ladies dancing on the stage flashing their legs and tits. He entered the tavern, almost immediately a couple spotted him, seeing he was a new face.

He approached the bar and asked for a shot of whisky, paying a gold coin. "Whisky shot and keep them coming." the barkeep nodded and got looking for a glass.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 11:41 pm

Sophie helped Selena close up shop and then it was time for her to go about her night shift. It was her favorite time of day. Selena went on home to prepare some of the herbs she needed to restock her spot.

Sophie went on into the rowdier part of town and looked about to see if she could spot any new victims. The Swinging Sailor was one of her favorite spots to pick up new meat. It was particularly rowdy that night. She loved the thrill of the hunt just as much as she did bedding them down. She leaned against the bar and her eyes scanned the room for a pleasing target.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 11:58 pm

Ezra was in about his 4th shot of whisky when a couple of the known thugs from around town approached him, "Hey...new face, turn around." Ezra merely smirked, after taking his 5th shot and turned around, leaning his arms on the bar casually, "Yeah?"

"We want to know what brings someone like You hear?" they sniggered, about numbering his four to one. But Ezra was not worried, "Someone like me? Heh, probably the same as any of you fuckers....but let me say, unless you have something more important to say, fuck off and let me drink." he was being snarky on purpose.

"You have big balls to say that to us you little shitstain." said the head of the group, "I think you should compensate with that bag of gold you've got." he said trying to reach for it. But the moment he was just about to touch it, his wrist was snatched by Ezra and he got twisting it, causing the man to groan in utter pain. "Nope. Its my gold to spend....not yours." he then pushed him back and stood. Seethem men were about together into a fight now.

Right ongue one went to swing at him and he ducked and punched him in the stomach making him fall to the ground, another came and he caught him by the arm and tossed him right on out the door, a third got his around thence from behind, but Ezra smirked and grabbed him and tossed him over his shoulders and head, which Ezra came rolling back up to his feet.

He smirked at the leader who was scared, "You-you're a monster!" Ezra sniggered, "If you say so." he then grabbed him by the face and lifted him up and carried him out side, "Now FUCK OFF!" he slammed him into the dirt and left a blood nose.

Ezra dusted his hands off as the other three scrambled out with their leader. Ezra looked to the bar keep, "Sorry." he gave him three extra gold pieces. And got back to drinking.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 12:08 am

Sophie's eyes stopped when she spotted a green haired brute sitting at the other end of the bar. He was quite handsome and she had never seen him before. Not many guys with such coloring came around here. She watched as some of the tough homeboys started to walk toward him. She was familiar with them and knew they liked to make trouble. "Hmm...this should be interesting."

Sophie ordered herself a drink and sat back to watch the show. In no time at all, the green haired stranger made fools of those thugs and tossed most of them out. He was indeed a monster, one that she wanted to get to know a lot better. Not only was he hot, but he was packing some serious gold. Once he sat back down at the bat she decided to make her move.

She casually walked to his end of the bar clapping for him. "That was quite a performance. They are some of the toughest guys in town and you took them out so easily. I am very impressed." She said with a sexy smirk. "You must not be from around here. What brings you to this slum of a town?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 12:14 am

Ezra noticed her approached out of the corner of his eye and grinned, "Nope. Just arrived here this morning." he said, "Bar keep, I'll buy whatever the lady likes." he said, to him. The Barkeep nods and knew who Sophie was and her usual.

"I can guess not many new comers stay either huh?" he asked, "With that kind of welcome they gave." he said, paying the gold to the bar keep, as Sophie's drink was placed in front of her and his 6th shot of whisky. "But besides that..." he drank his shot, "What can I do for ya Hot legs?" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 12:19 am

"You'd guess right. This town is not famous for its kind welcome wagon." Sophie took the drink which was also just straight whisky and took it down in one gulp. She moved closer to him. "Mmm, well I was thinking more along the lines of what I can do for YOU. Not many men as strong and sexy as you come around here." She said laying down her usual moves. Her fingers reached to his chin and played with his stubble.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 12:27 am

He smirked, he could smell this girl would getting a little aroused, "....You say that to all the new guys you see?" he smirked, "Sounds like you're after more than just some Bed bouncin'." he sniggered. He's had women come up to him all the time when on other jobs, but he had to say, this one had approached right after a fight, when most would be more afraid of him. He kept his hand on his gold pouch, since he's had ladies try and steal gold off him before while this close.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 12:39 am

"Just the ones that I find most attractive." She smirked back. "I may be a woman of the night, but I also have needs of my own. I sense that you can satisfy ALL of them for me." She said. True, she was after his money too, but this guy was insanely attractive and she felt so drawn to him. "I wonder if you can fuck as good as you can fight?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 12:46 am

"So you want gold huh?" he smirked, "Well I don't give gold before a fuck. Cause I might be more than you can handle." he sniggered, "But I won't deny you some fun if that's what you're looking for." he got an arm around her waist, pulling right against him as he was leaning against the bar.

"SO...care to fuck then I'll give you gold?" he smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 1:01 am

This guy was becoming more and more magnetic by the second. She was indeed aroused by him and wanted to know him more. "Well, usually my policy is pay first then fuck, but for you...I will make an exception." She smirked and was thrilled to see him make a move. "Not many women are able to handle you? Well, you will find that I am not most women. I live for the thrill of a good HARD fuck." She said, licking her hungry lips at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 1:09 am

He smirked, and sculled his not 7th shot, Handing a couple more gold to him, "Which room?" "Upstairs, First one on the left." said the barkeep, knowing Sophie's antics.

"Shall we move this to a room....or should I fuck you here in front of all these people?" he then picked her up and over his shoulder, carrying her on the stairs to the room he was given.

Once in the room and closed the door and locked it. He smirked, and his hand groped her ass, "Shall we then?" he sat her on the bed, surprisingly not just dropping on the bed like a rag doll, though he would he if was in the mood. He leaned over her on the bed and kissed her and hand slipping under her shirt, and he felt how BIG her rack was, "Mmmmm fuck you're got some large girls under there." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 1:35 am

"Mmm a public show will cost you a bit more." She teased before he picked her up easily and threw her over his shoulder holding her firmly in place by her ass.

"I thought you would never ask." Her eyes looked him over as he approached and started to kiss her. She felt his hands begin to explore her body. "Took you long enough to notice." She easily undid her top and it fell off her shoulders letting her girls free. Her hands began to wander too, pushing his vest off his shoulders and feeling his chiseled chest. It was as if he was made of stone.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 1:39 am

The mark on his chest was showing off now as well as the scars scattered over his body. He allowed the vest to drop and he almost shuddered seeing her breasts out and loose, "Fuck me look at you...." he smirked. He toss her top away and he got undoing his belt and pants, kicking his boots off and letting it all slide off. Showing himself off in All his naked glory to her, "Like what ya see?" he smirked, hand son his hips, his cock already hard.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 1:59 am

Sophie leaned back on her hands and watched him strip down until he was completely naked. He was more than proud of his physique and his already hard member. "More than like..." She got the rest of her clothes off until she was naked as well. "I can't wait anymore..." She got down on her knees in front of him and admired his hard cock. "You're this hard already..." She took him in hand and felt how strong and hard his cock was and she noticed the piercing. "Mmm you are just full of surprises." She took his large tip into her mouth and tasted him. She went slow, wanting to enjoy this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: