Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Well Of Styx

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Well Of Styx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 1:06 am

Celeste was even more curious. She put down the stick and opened the bush to look inside, but nothing was there. "Hmm. Must have been my imagination." But then she heard another noise from a different bush. "There is was again?" She got her stick and started to poke each bush until she came to the one where she heard the noise. She thought she heard a tiny voice. "Hello? Is someone in there?" She poked the bush that she heard the noise in.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 1:15 am

"Eeek she did see us!" it sounded like a squeaky little voice almost like they were on helium. "Would you shush!" the other one said.

But then when the bushes were pushed aside, it revealed TWO tiny little all black people with BUTTERFLY wings! One with blood red wings the other with Teal blue. "They both freaked out, "AHHHH!!!" they covered their heads "DOn't hurt us!!!" they bother said begging.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 1:35 am

When Celeste opened up the bush she could not believe what she saw, two tiny dark skinned human looking creatures with wings. They looked so pretty. She wanted to touch their wings, but thought best not to. They were both afraid of her. "It's ok...I won't hurt you. She smiled at them. "What are you two doing hiding in the blueberry bushes?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 1:40 am

".........." they peeked up at her and they seemed puzzled, "You....you're not gonna squish us?" asked the Teal winged one.

".....Well...could smell something sweet and we followed it.....but there isn't any fruit right now...." the teal wing sighed.

"...Look kid, we're not supposed to be seen...humans don't USUALLY see us..." said the red wing and fluttered pinto Her face, getting a close look. ".............ohhhh I can see why...." he sniggered, "Turk! This girl isn't a full human!"

"Really?" the Teal winged one fluttered up and looked, "...hey you're right!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 1:49 am

"Why would I want to squish you?" She said to them. "You are both too pretty to squish."

"What do you mean humans can't see you? I am a human and I can see you." She said feeling more confused. Just how did a pair of winged midgets get here anyway?

"Huh? Of course I am human." Celeste said looking at the red winged one flew into her face and started looking at her closely.

"What are you two? You look like the creatures from my fairy tale books." Celeste looked at them closely too.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 2:00 am

"You mean you don't know? Ohhhhhh must not be old enough to see." said the teal wing.

"I'm Turquoise but Everyone calls me Turq." said The teal winged fairy.

"I'M Sangria, but call me San. And that's because we ARE those creatures from your books." he said simply.

Last edited by TaviBee on Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 6:57 pm

Celeste looked at them still very confused. She was still trying to process the fact that she was talking to two fairies. "It's nice to meet you both. My name is Celeste. What are you doing here in the human world? Shouldn't you be in your own world?" She asked them.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 7:00 pm

"We've been around this place for MUCH longer than you've been alive Girly!" said San. "But we only campout today because HE'S GONE out!"

Turq looked worried, "Yeah...we were worried you'd be like him!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 7:26 pm

"Oh. So you have been hiding all this time?" She said starting to understand a bit. "He? Who is he?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 7:34 pm

"The tall scary man who lives here!" San said. He noticed the neck lace around her neck, Ross had made his old crescent hook earring into a pendant of sorts for his little girl. "Ugh! I feel Himont that!" he pointed at the necklace. Turq looked at it, "Yes! I feel it too."

".......Repelling spell huh? Well we're not a danger toy so its not gonna work!" Laughed San.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 7:57 pm

"Tall scary man? You mean my daddy? He's not scary." She said laughing. Celeste looked down at her necklace. She had always had it for as long as she could remember. "He gave it to me a long time ago. He told me never to take it off, that it was special and would protect me."

"It's just a necklace. It is special to me because its my daddy's." She said. "Are you two hungry?" She asked them.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 8:12 pm

"He scares us off every time we come to the blueberry bushes......" pouted San, "We've been here a LONG time that Jerk!"

"He's your father?!" they both said, looking at her, "................You have similar energy but.....something about you is different." said Terq.

They perked hearing food, "We eat sweet things. So do you have something sweet?" asked Terq.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 9:20 pm

"I don't know why he would do that. You two are harmless and really cute too." She said smiling.

"Yes! My auntie Ruth just made a Banana Split Cake. I will go inside and get a piece for you both to share. Just wait right here." Celeste snuck back into the kitchen making sure that Ruth wasn't around and lifted the glass lid off the cake stand. She made the cake for dinner.

Celeste came back shortly with a small piece for the two of them. "Here you go guys. Eat up."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 9:25 pm

They blinked when she said the item and they didn't know what she meant. But they sat on a rock that made an edge on one of the garden beds, waiting.

Shortly she came back and they blinked again. They came down to the plate and the sniffed it, San got some the cream on his little finger and tried itch got the most perked up expression and Terq took it as a good sign and they both got tucking into the cake slice.

"Mm! This is good!" said Terq with a small blush on his cheeks. "YES!" Agreed San.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 10:47 pm

Celeste chuckled watching them devour the cake piece by tiny piece. "I'm glad you both like it. Auntie Ruth makes the best desserts and sweets! But you better hurry and finish my parents will be home soon." She said and looked out to the driveway to make sure they weren't anywhere close by. "I don't want my daddy to hurt you guys so hurry up."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 10:54 pm

"He hasn't hurt us! Om nom nom! But he chases us away. Om nom nom!" said San.

"Yeah!" Terq said with a face covered in cream. "This is so gggooooooooddd." he said like he was in heaven, "you look a mess!" said San. "Do not!" said Terq.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 12:27 am

Celeste chuckled as she watched the two enjoy their snack. "If you two like it so much then I can get you some more." She said as the two of them gobbled up the last of the cake.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 3:03 am

"Nah this is MORE than enough, we ca't get too fat." said San as he ate more of the banana. "Sooo soooofffffttt." Turq said with glee.

"Look kid, if you supply with us with sweets, we'll supply with some SPECIAL fairy things." grinned San.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 6:02 pm

Celeste chuckled, "Yeah you don't want to eat so much that you can't fly anymore."

"Really? Like what? Can you teach me how to fly like you or how to create fairy dust?" Celeste began to get very excited. Her new friends were going to teach her things that her parents could only talk about.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 6:35 pm

"Well fairy dust is not something e give out willy nilly." said San with crossed arms.

"But we can tell you about things you can see now." Terq flew up and tapped her nose.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 7:26 pm

"Oh..." She said, her excitement wavering. She raised her head when Terq flew to her face and poked her nose. "Don't tease me!" She said, covering her nose. "Well what CAN you show me now?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 8:26 pm

"Sure." said Terq, "You gave us cake, so we'll show you secrets." they both flew on, leading her to the veggie garden. They flew over into the tomatoes and showed there were other smaller fairies picking a couple of the ripe fruits and veg, but not enough to make it known they were gone.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 8:36 pm

"Yay! Show me!" Celeste followed the two dark fairies back toward the house over to the vegetable garden. They approached quietly and in the tomatoes, Celeste could see of fairies picking the fruit from the vines. "You all have been here this whole time...how is it I never noticed you all before?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 8:47 pm

"When you don't believe....you don't see...or maybe because you're scary father blocked us." said San.

"Most humans don't see us. But they people in this place have always seen us." said Turq. "Something special about this house and lands."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 9:04 pm

"Oh, I understand. It is the same as my fairy tale book. Only people pure of heart can see you." She said knowing what San meant.

"So Auntie Ruth and Uncle Carter can see you both too then? Do they know you are all here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Well Of Styx   The Well Of Styx - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Well Of Styx
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Amulet of Tenebrae-
Jump to: