Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 1:23 am

"long ago....a very long time ago." he said. Solomon sighed, "No need to speak for me." he said."I'm not surprised, vmpired don't leave anything in sight behind...against the shadowy nature." he said, "Keep looking."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 1:35 am

"Did you know a man named Felix Dawson? He was my grandfather." She asked.

Lilah wasn't sure what she should be looking for exactly, but she looked around the debris that was left from the fire.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 2:16 am

"...........Oh good gawd above......you are related to that LOON?" he asked, trying not to laugh.

kaidan thought it was weird his father laughing...at anything really.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 6:14 pm

Solomon's response said it all. "I'll take that as a yes then." It is true her grandfather could be a bit eccentric especially toward the later years of his life. He became paranoid and swore up and down that tiny elves were stealing his crops. Then again, now that she knew about the existence of vampires she wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

It was odd seeing a stoic man like Solomon holding back laughter. "He raised me here in this village after my parents died." She explained.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 1:49 am

"......I remember a man of that name when I came here long ago....he tried to 'shoo' me away with a broom." he sniggered, "Father.....you are acting weird." said Kaidan.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 6:52 pm

"I'll say..." It was the oddest sight seeing Solomon who was a VERY serious and stoic man just burst out into laughter. "My grandfathers health started to deteriorate by that point. I think I faintly remember something like that happening once when I was little. He was running around outside swinging the broom saying an elf was trying to steal his crops or something like that." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 7:20 pm

"......Well that don't surprise me. But I was merely walking around and he just thought i was trying to invade the village...i thought it was humorous." he sniggered, "And Don't be too surprised, I've got emotions I just don't wear them on my sleeve." he said dryly.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 7:33 pm

Lilah just shook her head and whistled to Scout. He was looking above but from the looks of it, he hadn't found anything either. "This seems rather hopeless. What clues would a vampire leave behind?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 7:45 pm

"......If they had left anything behind it wouldn't be so obvious...." Said Solomon

"Where are you thinking father?" asked Kaidan. "Follow me.." they headed on outside the village, "Look to where they may have entered the village."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 3:53 pm

Once outside the village, they continued to look for clues. Lilah looked around in the brush and along the dirt path. She bent down by the roadside and found a barely detectable foot print. "Over here! I may have found something!" She called Kaidan and Solomon over. "Look at this. The earth has been disturbed. It looks like it could be a partial footprint. Based on the indention and the way the dirt has been disturbed, they were moving VERY fast." She said looking at the brush nearby and noticed a few broken branches as well.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 4:46 pm

"They came through here then." said Solomon, he followed them from where they came from. Getting about a yard away, he stopped, "They held here....spying ...." he said frowning, "....one of the things that freak was good at was reconnaissance."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 5:04 pm

The three of them followed the trail to a well hidden area easy for anyone to conceal themselves, especially vampires. "They must have scouted the village out from here and waited for the perfect moment to strike." There was evidence all over the spot that showed there were at least five of them maybe more. "He is definitely not alone. I can detect at least four others besides him." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 5:22 pm

"He's never worked on his own unless he KNEW he could do so....but they wanted more than one victim....so he needed more hands to assist." said Solomon.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 5:32 pm

"He needed the help to round up all the hostages. Even wrangling a bunch of terrified children can be a daunting task alone." She said and stood up. "We have to find him soon. He's had those children for several days now." She explained.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 11:34 pm

".....Which means they couldn't have gone far....." said Aolomon, he looked to his son, "Have you taught her to use her heat senses?" he asked him.

"No, but its a good time." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 8:36 pm

"Heat sensing?" She looked at the both of them like they were crazy. But it came to her mind that since she was turned, her eyes have been acting weird. She just thought it was her adjusting to not needing her glasses, but apparently not.

"I didn't really say anything at first but, my vision has been strange lately. I can some time see things that aren't visible to the naked eye. I see what looks like auras of different colors...it is faint but its been like that for a while now." She explained.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 9:09 pm

"That's the heat sensing. Its another way how we see through the dark, and see the enemy before they see us." said Kaidan. "So....look out there." he pointed tot he village, focus to the centre and you will notice the heat signatures of the small critters and maybe the people through their windows.

"The brighter and warmer the colour, its a human or warm blooded creature." Kaidan said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 11:05 pm

Lilah turned and faced the village, she took a deep breath and tried her hardest to focus. She could see some colors, but they were very blurry. "It's too blurry...I can't make anything out clearly." She rubbed her eyes getting frustrated. Just because she was a vampire now didn't mean everything was going to come easy as she thought.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 3:22 am

"It takes some practise." said Kaidan, "Have you fed recently?" Solomon asked her, "But we fed not long before leaving for this mission." said Kaidan, "It wouldn't be lack of energy....but I think we are needing some rest."

Solomon looked out to the village, "Nothing in there right now....but this area is a good clue."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 11:39 pm

"Yeah we haven't really had a chance to take a break since we left." She said. "Sorry, maybe after some down time I can try again." She sighed feeling disappointed in herself. "Let's go back to the village. My old home is still in decent shape."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 11:45 pm

"It takes time to learn to learn most of the basic techniques." said Solomon, "especially since you were turned in a later time in your life."

"I think we've found all we could tonight, we best get some rest and continue on in the morning." Kaidan suggested.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 12:06 am

Lilah nodded at Solomon's explanation. "I guess I'm putting too much pressure on myself..." They came back to her old home that she shared with her grandfather. It was just as she left it when she left the village. It was clean and safe and had the essentials. "I know its not what you both are accustomed too, but make yourselves at home." She said lighting a few of the candles around.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 1:19 am

They both looked around as the entered the little cottage. Solomon was not used to cramped conditions but kept it to himself. While Kaidan was just fine with it. "Its a cute little home." smiled Kaidan, "Could redo this and make it a summer home." he said to her, taking her hand. "Love.....do you forget my own little hidy hole?" he reminded.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 7:32 pm

Lilah squeezed his hand back, "I didn't forget. A place like this just doesn't seem suitable for two Lords." She said with a slight smile. She had a feeling that Solomon was not use to such small accommodations. "Once this is all said and done, I may come back here and fix it up. I should also move my grandfathers remains to his real home with my parents." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 7:38 pm

"It doesn't matter for me love." he said. Solomon sighed, "It will service for now." Kaidan could see his father seemed.....on edge for some reason. Well for one he didn't think he'd ever see his father out in the field or on the battlefield. He was very much a veteran vampire and he still knew so little about him.

"Sounds like a good idea." smiled Kaidan at Lilah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2   Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2 - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidan & Delilah: Part 2
Page 24 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next